ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neighbors in Hawaii weigh in on Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell

•Feb 5, 2020

azfamily powered by 3TV & CBS5AZ

Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell are said to be on the island of Kauai in Hawaii but neighbors say they've only seen them once since Saturday.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
5 mins ·

“GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! GET OUT OF MY GARAGE! GET AWAY FROM MY DOOR! NOW!”

Via FOX 13 News we are now hearing the 911 call from 11/14/19 in American Fork, Utah where police say Melani Boudreaux (Lori Vallow’s niece) trespassed on the property of her ex-husband Brandon’s parents. I previously reported that her uncle Alex Cox drove Melani to the home in a 2020 Kia Telluride. Brandon’s father tells the dispatcher Melani wanted to get her kids and that the family believed she was involved in the attempt on Brandon’s life in Gilbert (10/2/19). During the call, Brandon’s father yells at Melani from inside to leave his garage immediately.

Melani was booked into Utah County Jail on a misdemeanor and Cox bailed her out.

Audio: “GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! GET OUT OF MY... - Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix | Facebook

Justin Lum comments on the above post: "im told she pleaded not guilty" in regards to Melani's hearing on the trespassing charge.

[...]

The first call came in on October 2 to police in Arizona, just days after JJ and Tylee were last seen. Fox 10 Phoenix obtained the call.

“911, where’s your emergency?” asks the dispatcher who takes the call.

A frazzled voice on the line answers: “Um, someone just shot my window.”

The person who called in is Brandon Boudreaux. He said another man shot at him as Brandon drove home. Pictures show the shots shattered the driver’s side window of Brandon’s car.

“Did you see the guy that, that actually—” The dispatcher begins to ask. “I didn’t see who it was,” Brandon answers. His call from there is redacted for quite some time. It’s unclear what he was telling the dispatcher.

Read more: ttps://www.fox13now.com/911-calls-shed-light-on-incidents-related-to-missing-idaho-kids

[...]

FOX affiliate KSTU in Salt Lake City obtained a 911 call where Vallow's niece was reported for trespassing, and it gets intense.

The call happened in Utah back in November. Melani Boudreaux actually moved to Idaho from Arizona without her kids shortly after her aunt Lori did. Relatives say they both joined a religious cult led by Chad Daybell.

Now, Melani is involved in a custody battle with her ex-husband.

Just three months ago, police say Melani tried to take her children from their grandparents, twice.

"Get out of my house. Get out of my garage. Get away from my door. Now! Now! The police are on their way," said Carlson Boudreaux, on the 911 call.

The call was made on November 14 in American Fork City, Utah. Carlson was yelling at Melani, who police say trespassed onto her former in-laws' property, despite being told several times to leave.

Read more: Intense 911 call details arrest of Lori Vallow's niece

Margaret Travillion, the CEO of L.I.F.E. Academy released a statement:

“Our hearts continue to ache during this time, we all want to know where JJ is and know that he is safe. JJ is a beautiful boy who has a smile that goes on for days. His joy of life was contagious. He started with us as a very quiet child and soon blossomed into a child who loved coming to class, loved being with his friends and loved to talk about his family.

We were shocked to learn of Charles’ death. It was evident on campus that Charles deeply loved JJ and JJ loved him. Lori always had a smile when seen on campus with JJ and when he was unenrolled we were told they were leaving the state due to a job opportunity. When the story broke we were devastated. The thought that JJ left us at the beginning of Sept. and was last seen in Idaho on Sept. 23rd was overwhelming to hear.

We have two yellow ribbons hanging on our trees on the property, One for JJ and one for Tylee. Staff members wear small yellow ribbons daily in support of JJ and Tylee’s safe return.

JJ is part of the L.I.F.E. family and we want him to be safe and found happy and smiling as we remember him when he was here.

We all pray for a happy ending and a positive outcome."

Emails from Lori Vallow to LIFE Academy released amid missing children investigation

(copy of post in main thread #12)

I've done a transcript so that we have a record here of the identification.

Local News 8 video published Jan 3rd, 2020. Law enforcement searching Daybell's home - Local News 8

Transcript: from 1 min 50 s

Linda Larson: Now Ariel you mentioned that the woman approached you during your report, what happened with that?

Ariel Schroeder: Well if we want to play the video [video is played - car pulls up behind Local News 8 reporter Ariel Schroeder reporting outside the family home of Chad Daybell, and female passenger is seen pulling faces and sticking out her tongue.] you can see the woman pulling up behind me. I later learned after that live shot that this is Chad Daybell's daughter, uh she asked me to stop reporting on the story where I had to tell her I was in my rights to do so.

LL: Well okay, and just watching that on there it just kind of is a little bit surprising, the mood doesn't really reflect the seriousness of this case.

AS: Well I didn't know what faces she was making at the time but when I later went back and watched the video and saw that I was in shock as well, like I was just surprised to see someone behave that way.

7 Feb 2020

[...]

Search warrants related to the missing kids have also been served in Hawaii and Arizona. According to a redacted police report obtained by EastIdahoNews.com, on Dec. 6, an officer with the Gilbert Arizona Police Department served warrants for the kids’ medical records at Gilbert Pediatrics.

When the officer arrived at the medical office, investigators initially only planned to gather records for JJ, according to the police report. Just before police left, an employee informed the officer that his sister was also a patient.

“She (the employee) inquired if she should prepare those records as well for a separate warrant,” the officer wrote.

The officer spoke with a detective who decided to also obtain the records of the sister, believed to be Tylee, with a search warrant. The officer returned to Gilbert Pediatrics, retrieved the records and submitted them as evidence. It remains unclear why police want the medical records of the children.

Here's what evidence police are looking for in connection to missing Rexburg kids | East Idaho News

BBM.

Valley dog trainer remembers encounter with Lori Vallow a month after Charles Vallow's death

7 Feb 2020

[...]

When Charles Vallow came to Phoenix about a year and a half ago, he wanted to get a service dog for JJ, who is on the Autism spectrum. He eventually got Bailey, a Goldendoodle that became JJ's best friend.

[...]

Mestas says Bailey helped JJ sleep through the night, and became JJ's companion dog, as well as the family dog.

About a month following the shooting death of Vallow, Bailey was put up for sale for $2,500.

KSAZ-Dog-Sale-Listing-Lori-Vallow-020720.jpg

By late August, Mestas says he received a phone call from Lori.

"I'm picking up the dog, trying to help them out," said Mestas. "[Lori] said this tragedy happened, and she needed to move. She told me they were moving up north. I think she said Idaho or something like that. One of her daughters was in school in Idaho. She said they were moving up there to be with her, and so I said 'OK, let me see if I can find a home.' She said 'I need you to come get him right now.'"

Read more: Valley dog trainer remembers encounter with Lori Vallow a month after Charles Vallow's death

Nate Eaton - Reporter

DAY 38: This is Keith. You’ve probably seen him on Dateline NBC. We spent most of the day together as he’s working on a 2-hour special about the Daybell case (airs next week). I first met Keith a few years ago when he was in town on another story. I emailed him and asked if he could stop by for a quick interview - thinking a network correspondent would never write me back and if he did, he’d be too busy for me. But 3 hours later, he showed up - by himself, without a team of people. He answered my questions and gave me his personal cell phone number. Today was just like we were old friends. He gave me career advice, bought me lunch and repeatedly thanked ME for helping him out. Keith made my life better today.

Nate Eaton - Reporter

TAMMY DAYBELL: Here is a crucial part of... - Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix | Facebook

TAMMY DAYBELL: Here is a crucial part of the call between a Gilbert PD detective and Fremont County, ID dispatcher. The detective has questions about Tammy Daybell who died on 10/19/19. Initially, ruled natural but now suspicious. The dispatcher says the Daybells did not want an autopsy done on Tammy.

Call obtained by our sister station Fox 13.

JUST IN: Fox 13 Utah reporter Lauren Steinbrecher Fox 13 with new details on Tammy Daybell's death.

During a call by a Gilbert Police detective to a Fremont County, Idaho dispatcher -- it's reported that the Daybell family did not want an autopsy.

“The family did not want an autopsy, so they just went straight to the funeral home and the family refused an autopsy,” she tells the detective.

The detective responds.

“The family said they don’t want an autopsy, therefore…the coroner just signed off, then and there?” He asks. “And then the funeral home took Miss Daybell? Is that how that works?”

“Yes,” the dispatcher responds. “That’s, that’s pretty much how it works.”

Follow Lauren for more details on this new development.
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

"I'm picking up the dog, trying to help them out," said Neal Mestas. "[Lori] said this tragedy happened, and she needed to move. She told me they were moving up north. I think she said Idaho or something like that. One of her daughters was in school in Idaho. She said they were moving up there to be with her, and so I said 'OK, let me see if I can find a home.' She said 'I need you to come get him right now.'"

Mestas says Lori told him that Charles passed away, but didn't explain what happened.

"I learned later that he had been shot to death," said Mestas.

IN-DEPTH: www.fox10phoenix.com/tag/crime-publicsafety/missing-persons/vallow
Dog trainer: Lori Vallow gave up JJ's service dog just before Idaho move

@Gardener1850

When is the last time anyone saw either kid in person?

Like what is the last date we know they were 100% alive? (i.e. not messaging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95