ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheriff sets record straight in Tammy Daybell death investigation

11 Feb 2020

[...]

Over the phone, Tammy Daybell’s father said the family doesn’t want their silence in the investigation to come off as indifference. He said they care deeply, but this is how they’re honoring Tammy.

Fremont County Sheriff Len Humphries, however, is not silent. He said he wants to set the record straight on some of misinformation being reported.

From his office in Idaho, he said some of Tammy’s family has been cooperative with the investigation.

"There's varying degrees of cooperation among different family members,” Humphries said.

He clarified that Tammy's family has not seen her autopsy results — in fact, the results are not complete yet, he said.

"I know there was a report that we had met with the family privately and released the results to them; that was totally fictitious."
When the autopsy is finished, Humphries said the information will go straight to his office as part of the investigation.

BBM.

11 Feb 2020

[...]

Another point he wanted to clarify: A recording that was published of a Fremont County dispatcher talking to a detective from Arizona. In the recording, the dispatcher says Tammy's family refused an autopsy.

"It kind of gives the impression that the families are the ones who make the determination whether or not there is an autopsy, and that actually is the coroner that makes the determination, regardless of whether or not the family wants one done. If the coroner believes that it's necessary, then it happens," Humphries told 2News.

Dateline NBC on Twitter

Video in link

Dateline NBC
@DatelineNBC

It’s the story everyone’s talking about... as only
@Dateline_Keith
can tell it. All-new 2-hour #Dateline Friday at 9/8c.

New video of Lori and Chad from Jan 28th 2020 outside Kauai Marriott Resort:
upload_2020-2-11_22-34-53-png.231530

Dateline NBC on Twitter

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
22 mins ·
JUST IN: JJ Vallow’s grandma Kay Woodcock spoke to me over the phone early this morning. For the first time, she tells me Charles Vallow left his $1M life insurance policy to her as the sole beneficiary. Originally, Lori Vallow was the beneficiary but in the midst of filing divorce paperwork last February, Charles decided to make a change. Kay and her husband Larry have filed for sole guardianship of JJ in the hopes he is found safe but she tells me gaining custody or not has no impact on her being recipient of Charles’ policy.

Charles Vallow had a $1 million life insurance policy he left to JJ’s grandma, rather than Lori Vallow Daybell

12 Feb 2020

[...]

Charles’ sister, Kay Woodcock, revealed these new details Wednesday and tells EastIdahoNews.com that in February 2019, five months before her brother died, he came to her to discuss life insurance.

“Charles and I had a conversation. He had a $1 million dollar policy with Lori as the beneficiary and he told me he wanted me to be the sole recipient,” Woodcock says. “I told him to leave it to his boys but he was worried about what Lori was going to do.”

Woodcock insisted the money go to Charles’ two sons from a previous marriage and his adopted son, Joshua “JJ” Vallow. Woodcock and Charles are siblings. JJ was born to the Woodcock’s son and then adopted by Charles and Lori, thus Woodcock is JJ’s paternal grandmother.

Read more: Charles Vallow had a $1 million life insurance policy he left to JJ's grandma, rather than Lori Vallow Daybell | East Idaho News

HLN
@HLNTV

Police say a mom knows what happened to her two missing children. So why is the so-called #DoomsdayMom defiantly refusing to talk? Don't miss this 'True Crime Live' special, today at Noon only on HLN.
1:43
Morning Express with Robin Meade
9:56 AM · Feb 12, 2020

HLN on Twitter

Last edited:

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

·
4h
NEW INFO: Kay Woodcock tells me Charles Vallow approached her last February about his $1M life insurance policy. He decided to make her the sole beneficiary instead of his wife at the time — Lori Vallow. #fox10phoenix

2:52 PM · Feb 12, 2020

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

·
4h
Initially, Lori was beneficiary. But according to divorce paperwork we obtained from last Feb, Charles felt his life was in danger when he said Lori threatened to kill him if he got in her way. JJ’s grandma says her role in policy does not change if she got custody of JJ or not.

12:59 PM · Feb 12, 2020

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

Just spoke to Charles Vallow’s former attorney who says it is rare to change life insurance beneficiary way ahead of divorce being final. But Charles told him he feared for his life and did not want Lori Vallow to know he planned to remove her from the policy. #fox10phoenix

2:56 PM · Feb 12, 2020

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Dateline NBC airing 2 hour special on Daybell case with new footage of couple at Hawaii resort

[..]

Where Are The Children?” includes an exclusive interview with Lori’s close friend, April Raymond, who revealed to NBC News’ Keith Morrison that Lori is “telling people there’s a lot of media hype around her right now. And she’s waiting for that to die down.”

Watch a preview of Raymond’s interview here.

Morrison also spoke with Eaton, along with EastIdahoNews.com managing editor Nate Sunderland and reporter Eric Grossarth for the program. The NBC correspondent interviewed Chad’s friends along with Kay and Larry Woodcock, JJ’s grandparents.

“Dateline NBC: Where Are The Children?” airs Friday at 8 p.m. on KPVI. The episode will also be posted online here.

Dateline NBC airing 2 hour special on Daybell case with new footage of couple at Hawaii resort | East Idaho News

12 Feb 2020

On Wednesday, FOX 10's Justin Lum heard from Charles' sister, Kay Woodcock, who said Charles approached her in late February about his life insurance policy, worth $1 million.

According to Lum, Lori was the beneficiary of Charles' life insurance policy at the time, but Charles made Woodcock the sole beneficiary instead.

[...]

Kay, who is also JJ's paternal grandmother, said her role in the policy does not change, and is separate from whether she gets custody of JJ. JJ's grandparents have filed for guardianship of JJ via a Magistrate Court in Idaho.

Source: Charles Vallow removed Lori Vallow as $1M life insurance beneficiary in 2019

12 Feb 2020

[...]

[Lori] Vallow, Woodcock said, called the insurance company on July 15, and was denied account information. She texted Woodcock two weeks later, according to the story.

“It was a photo of the ‘change of beneficiary’ form that she must have gone digging for,” Woodcock said. “It named me as the sole beneficiary and she wrote, ‘Five kids and no money and his sister gets everything.'”

(The Vallows adopted JJ. His biological father was Woodcock’s son. Woodcock is Charles Vallow’s sister.)

Woodcock said that her brother told him that “Lori doesn’t want me anymore. She doesn’t want JJ and you’ll end up raising JJ so I want you to have the money.”

Missing Boy’s Late Dad Cut Lori Vallow Out of $1 Million Life Insurance Policy: Child’s Grandmother

Bold & Text Color By Me

‘5 KIDS & NO Money and HIS SISTER GETS EVERYTHING!’ ‘Cult’ mom Lori Vallow’s FURIOUS TEXT after discovering she loses MILLION DOLLAR LIFE INSURANCE ON DEAD HUBBY [Exclusive]

12 Feb 2020

The grandparents of missing Idaho boy Joshua “JJ” Vallow will appear on an upcoming episode of “Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” to talk about the disappearance of 7-year-old JJ and his 17-year-old sister Tylee Ryan, and the death of Lori Vallow’s husband Charles Vallow.

[...]

Kay Woodcock tells Nancy Grace that while JJ and Tylee were at the Chandler, Arizona, home the day of Charles’s death, it is unclear if they were both present when he was shot.

“I pray more than anything that JJ was not a witness to that, that JJ didn’t see Charles lying dead on the floor,” Kay says in the upcoming episode.

[...]

Kay says that text message was the last contact she had with Lori Vallow, who fled Idaho with her new husband Chad Daybell shortly after police performed a welfare check on her home and discovered the children missing.

“She wanted that million dollars,” Kay says. “She was bound and determined to hurt us and she used JJ … That was her revenge.”

Read more: ‘5 KIDS & NO Money and HIS SISTER GETS EVERYTHING!’ ‘Cult’ mom Lori Vallow’s FURIOUS TEXT after discovering she loses MILLION DOLLAR LIFE INSURANCE ON DEAD HUBBY [Exclusive]

BBM.

Missing Rexburg kids: A look at Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow's religious beliefs

11 Feb 2020

[...]

In some reports, Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow have been affiliated with what many have called a "doomsday cult." In other reports, they've been connected with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

KTVB took a deep dive into the couple's religious beliefs and what groups they were a part of.

First a look at Daybell. According to his website, he is an author of several books about the LDS church. He has also published an autobiography called "Living on the Edge of Heaven."

Part of the autobiography can be read on Amazon. In the introduction, Daybell writes about his belief that people can, and do, communicate with ancestors who have died, calling those interactions "familial councils on the other side of the veil."

He goes on to write that experiences and teachings of communications beyond the veil are no longer talked about or taught in current LDS curriculum, even though early church history speaks of revelations through angels and celestial beings.

[...]

The grandparents of JJ Vallow on Tuesday made an appearance on the Dr. Oz show, where Daybell's religious beliefs were mentioned because he claimed his [late wife]* Tammy's spirit had connected him with Lori.

“She is an innocent victim, just like Charles is an innocent victim. Just like JJ, just like Tylee, just like us," said Kay Woodcock, the grandmother. "Just everybody in her world – Lori has just exploded it for her own selfish needs or desires.”

Missing Rexburg kids: A look at Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow's religious beliefs

*Note: KTVB incorrectly refers to Tammy as Chad's "ex-wife" I have edited the quote above to say "late wife". Chad and Tammy were married and still living together, they were not divorced and not estranged at the time of her death.

Local lawyer weighs in on missing siblings case out of eastern Idaho

11 Feb 2020

[...]

"This could go on for quite some time," Idaho layer Luke Malek with Smith + Malek said. "Again, we don't know where the kids are, these two people aren't saying where the kids are, and that's the number one objective of law enforcement is finding these kids."

Malek used to prosecute child protection cases and says this particular case has a number of complexities.

"There are more leads to follow than just what the parents are saying," Malek said. "So they're probably combing through phone records, trying to figure out where they can get whatever information they can off the internet, off cell phone pings."

[...]

"The number one goal is find the kids," Malek said. "And it may not be the best investigatory tactic to put those people in jail when you don't know where the kids are."

[...]

"I think there's a lot of terror on the part of the public that somebody could possibly be getting away with murder and not be behind bars," Malek said. "I would urge folks to be really patient with law enforcement because they have tactics for finding people in these situations and executing on those tactics, and if justice is called for in this instance I put faith in law enforcement that they will find justice."

Local lawyer weighs in on missing siblings case out of eastern Idaho

Dateline NBC
@DatelineNBC

After Lori Vallow’s children went missing, making national headlines, Dateline wanted to know more about who Lori Vallow is. We asked close friends to tell us about the Lori they knew... All-new #Dateline Friday at 9/8c.
1:41
8:00 PM · Feb 12, 2020

Video: Dateline NBC on Twitter

From the link (Lori and Chad outside the Kauai Marriott Resort on Jan 28, 2020):
upload_2020-2-12_21-52-49-png.231737

upload_2020-2-12_21-56-33-png.231739

upload_2020-2-12_22-0-14-png.231743

upload_2020-2-12_21-58-32-png.231740

upload_2020-2-12_22-1-23-png.231746

Source: Dateline NBC on Twitter

Last edited:

57 mins ·
NEW DETAILS: LIFE Academy, JJ Vallow’s former school sent me this exclusive statement on Lori Vallow allegedly logging into school app. Officials tell me an account belonging to her has been seen on posts from 9/7-2/4. LIFE removed her access since discovering this. I’ve obtained seven different instances of her alleged account seen on lists of parents who viewed school posts. The question is why? School officials are not sure but are staying vigilant.

· 50 mins ·

upload_2020-2-12_23-22-54.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors