Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean. If AC or MB also had a unit or Chad even, they could have come in with their own pass code and gone to both units. I would think they have checked that as they had search warrants for the other two apartments but including Chad, there are 6 people that could feasibly have accessed the units.

Actually, that is not what I meant.

I'm wondering if they checked to see if someone who is NOT a known name that they could simply search the records for ever interacted with Lori's storage unit.

Usually, the passcode gets you into the gate (or building, in urban locations), but once you're in the gate, nothing keeps you from going any storage unit you desire. All you need then is the key/code to the lock on the individual unit. (I've used my passcode to enter a facility and retrieve items from my parents' unit, and they've done the same for mine.)

To figure out if someone was doing that, they'd have to manually check all of the video logs, I would think, and not rely on just the recorded entries. Or perhaps, very carefully track the items that entered/left the storage, if they could see well enough to do so. (As long as things weren't being removed while IN the storage.)

Also, I'm curious if they have video that shows the vehicles entering and leaving? Most of the ones I've seen have a camera set up at the gate, usually so they can see the driver.

Anyone know if Alex was into the cult too?

Any speculation about what killed him that caused him to end up in a pool of his own feces? Whatever it is, doesn't seem like a likely choice for suicide.

Anyone know where Lori was the day Alex died, on Dec 12 2019? Already in Hawaii, or still on the continent?
They arrived in Hawai on that day apparently.

Anyone know if Alex was into the cult too?

Any speculation about what killed him that caused him to end up in a pool of his own feces? Whatever it is, doesn't seem like a likely choice for suicide.

Anyone know where Lori was the day Alex died, on Dec 12 2019? Already in Hawaii, or still on the continent?
They arrived in Hawai on that day apparently. Woah, I just realised they left for Hawaii the second time the day after Tammy's exhumation. Maybe that was the reason they went back to Hawaii.? They knew the SWHTF. MOO.

So we know Lori took out the storage unit Oct 1st, before Tammy was found dead. Maybe we are missing something here with this. Maybe some of the items moved into the unit were to hide stuff due to her death? There seems to be quite a bit of movement right around her death date and the dates of her funeral/memorial. Just thinking out loud.

BBM. Are there any cameras along your proposed route?
RSBM
Possibly at the Maverick gas station on the corner of Pioneer and W. Main, the John Adams GMC dealership on the north side of the intersection. There's the Valley Wide Cooperative gas station (Valley Country Store or whatever they call it now), and the Old Mother Hibbard's gas station. Plenty of potential doorbell cams on some houses, then nothing.

Can anyone prove (absolutely) that the man on the 10/2 storage video in Rexburg was Alex Cox?
RSBM. Short answer. No. But there's a lot of evidence surrounding him that indicate it very well could be him. PI in BB shooting says BB thinks it was him.

This is one of the weird things about Tammy’s funeral program in Springville; reportedly Chad prepared it, but none of the six pictures he chose included him. There was no family picture, and a few of their children and none of their grandchildren were included in any of the pictures. Many people noticed how weird that was.
That's really weird. When my mom died, I made sure the photos displayed around her urn reflected her as a professor, friend, wife, mother, and grandmother.
At least you had photos. There was a small table that had a few photos on it outside the chapel in Rexburg. Chad made a comment in his remarks that he had prepared a slide show but decided against it because the photos don't do her justice and "wouldn't capture the light that was in her eyes".

For me, the speculation doesn’t make sense. First, Alex Cox, the first suspect, is unfamiliar with Idaho terrain. He MIGHT think himself somewhat of an outdoorsman but in Idaho, our terrain is more rugged. For most from out of the area, you should use a topo map. It is very unlike the hills of Texas. This, I think, discounts the idea that if Alex Cox was responsible for taking TR and JV from Rexburg, Idaho, killing two close relatives and then taking responsibility for disposing of those two bodies (two kids he had known for years), he would likely choose an area more geographically familiar to him. Based on my research, AC has worked in the past as a truck driver for hazardous materials, most recently into the Midwest and Arkansas. Also, he has lived in Texas, Arizona, and California. Possibly, other states. Most important, finding the kids.
Yes, but many of the access roads are worn enough for a small '80's four-door economy sedan. Trust me on this one. It would not be difficult to get a Jeep in without prior experience. It will be interesting to see where LE goes once the snow starts to melt.

@RexburgSleuth - I can't argue with your summary. It's what I feel in my gut is the situation, but I'm impressed at how you worked out all the logistics. Sucks that the details didn't disprove the possibility that we almost all expect to be the answer... and I bet that you were hoping you could disprove your theory the whole darn time you were working on it. I'm sorry.

Oh... and would you mind checking that app you were talking about, to see if anyone has moved their ward records lately? The books are telling stories, y'know.
Yes, it's been very hard to check and double check to be sure it would be possible. I had hoped it wouldn't until I placed the vehicles in the garage. Then it was so obviously possible.

@RexburgSleuth I can't seem to bring your Jeep post over to this thread.

Just to clear something up, that second rear seat, facing backwards, is an after market seat. Most Jeeps do not have those. I myself have a 2013 and it does not have one. In fact I have owned multiple Wranglers, and been in multiple Jeeping groups and no one I know has had one. Not that it discredits all the work you did, because it could still be the back seat that they removed instead of just flipping down. Your work on this case has been amazing. Please keep up the good work!!
Thank you. Yes, I had considered that. I had started there looking at which vehicles had removable rear seats. It will take a lot to convince me it's not a seat of some sort in the footage.

I'd almost argue one of two things: either the person was NOT a competent shooter, or they had second thoughts/only intended to warn.

Because, y'know, they missed. Twice.

(The only person successfully shot was CV, and that was at point-blank range.) Wait, was it just someone's (Lori's) statement that suggested AC was a "professional" at guns, or is there something known that backs that up? And what an odd way to phrase that, imo.

Now, I suppose it could be someone unused to using a silencer. I was told long ago that using one can affect accuracy, but I've also read that quality modern silencers do so very little.
I do not believe that AC "would have had second thoughts"... And can someone help me out here---was the Tesla moving when the shot was fired? I forget...

Actually, that is not what I meant.

I'm wondering if they checked to see if someone who is NOT a known name that they could simply search the records for ever interacted with Lori's storage unit.

Usually, the passcode gets you into the gate (or building, in urban locations), but once you're in the gate, nothing keeps you from going any storage unit you desire. All you need then is the key/code to the lock on the individual unit. (I've used my passcode to enter a facility and retrieve items from my parents' unit, and they've done the same for mine.)

To figure out if someone was doing that, they'd have to manually check all of the video logs, I would think, and not rely on just the recorded entries. Or perhaps, very carefully track the items that entered/left the storage, if they could see well enough to do so. (As long as things weren't being removed while IN the storage.)

Also, I'm curious if they have video that shows the vehicles entering and leaving? Most of the ones I've seen have a camera set up at the gate, usually so they can see the driver.
I think so, because it does seem they have gone thru the video to see when someone has visited Lori's unit. But what if one of the other 6 also had a unit is my point. Just wondering if that has been checked by LE.

No keycode required to enter the storage unit facility.

Really? Ugh.

Self-Storage Plus at 433 Airport Rd.
Self Storage in Idaho | Self Storage Plus

On their FAQ page, they have the following:
Does there have to be someone in the office to let me through the security gates?
No. At the time of signing you will be given your own security pass code that will allow you access to your unit during normal access hours.

I do not believe that AC "would have had second thoughts"... And can someone help me out here---was the Tesla moving when the shot was fired? I forget...

Me neither. Which makes me wonder if the shooter in those two instances wasn't him. If I'm remembering correctly, the Dateline show was very careful to report that he'd believed it to be AC because it was the Jeep he'd been driving, not because he saw the driver.

And I hope it wasn't moving. Dateline said he'd just gotten out of the vehicle.

Is there no pass code or key to drive thru the gate to the storage depot? I thought someone explained there was. So just your own key to your own unit? That would be even easier.
In the attached you can see the Entrance from Dateline's show. There's no gate. Just these huge concrete bock walls surrounding the storage area. Again, Lori's first entrance, and an estimated camera view of that entrance.

Attachments

• entrance.png
    entrance.png
    544.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Lori-first arrives Oct 1.png
    Lori-first arrives Oct 1.png
    554.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Satellite view.png
    Satellite view.png
    363.8 KB · Views: 45
Really? Ugh.

Self-Storage Plus at 433 Airport Rd.
Self Storage in Idaho | Self Storage Plus

On their FAQ page, they have the following:
Does there have to be someone in the office to let me through the security gates?
No. At the time of signing you will be given your own security pass code that will allow you access to your unit during normal access hours.
Each building possibly has a code. I'm not familiar with it enough to verify that. Looks to be the case once inside the lot that each building has a code.

Thank you. Yes, I had considered that. I had started there looking at which vehicles had removable rear seats. It will take a lot to convince me it's not a seat of some sort in the footage.

Do you know what type of vehicle Chad drives? I too am convinced that is a rear seat. It looks like an older wrangler seat. The video isn't the best quality can you make out any headrests? Cause I do not think the 2012 upper part comes off, but I can go check my Jeep to give us an idea if we need to.

@RexburgSleuth

have you gone to LE with your theory? Do you think they would listen to you? I think so, since you have helped them somewhat already. I hope that you do go to them and at least give them something to look over and think about.

Last edited:
If the kids are dead and Alex buried them, she could have told him not to let her know. That way, she can pass a lie detector test. She may very well not know at all.

While some may disagree, i think their ability to be calm and collected is because the children are alive and the constitution is on their side. They are not your run-of-the-mill libertarians. They know the law and their rights. They also believe that they will be persecuted for their beliefs, like Jesus. So, the more pressure on them, the more they can convince themselves they are being faithful to God.
I have always thought that Alex didn't tell Lori where the bodies are. Sadly, I think Lori, just like Casey Anthony and other evil people, are able to stay calm and cool under pressure very easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member