Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be at work during the hearing & I work 11.5 hrs tomorrow so will need to go to bed early tonight.

Me too. I'm so bummed, I'm going to miss the press conference tonight after Lori's hearing but I'm sure everyone here will have the details by the time I check back in and there will be video of it. ;)

He essentially did. He filed an order of protection against Lori saying she couldn't go within so many yards of him, his home, his workplace and JJ's school and all communication regarding exchanging their son for custody had to be done via text message. Unfortunately Lori could never be found to be served with the order and Charles seemingly let it drop when he dropped the divorce in March 2019 and moved back to Texas with JJ. Thinking of Charles as an abused spouse really puts things into perspective. Everyone always wonders why psychologically abused spouses don't just leave-- it's part of the abuse IMO. Once the abused leaves the abusers turn it all around on the victim, making them feel guilty for "abandoning them" to the point that the victim of abuse feels he has done something wrong and actually apologizes and tries to make up for it. Then the abuser goes back to being a super loving person for a while (on the surface anyway). This totally explains why CV asked Lori to come back to Texas and then moved to AZ at Lori's behest and tried to make the marriage work even after she threatened his life, tried to ruin him financially, stole his belongings, etc. In Jan/Feb 2019 CV is filing for divorce, filing an orde rof protection, trying to have Lori committed and fearing for his life. In April 2019 he is buying Tylee a new Jeep and by June 2019 he rents Lori a house in Chandler, AZ. By July he was murdered. Nobody ever thinks of a strong, physically fit man of 61 years of age as a DV victim but I totally believe he was being psychologically abused. MOO.

While I tend to avoid personal anecdotes, I'm a survivor of physical and emotional abuse. The highs were high, and the lows were low. It wasn't until I was picked up by my throat and thrown through the kitchen door into the garage that I had enough. In later years, I did some volunteer work with victims of abuse. The next phrase held true for me and most survivors and explains a lot:

Until the pain outweighs the pleasure, people will not make changes.

Jmo

I don't see him being in love with his sister. He was easily led by her and blindly loyal to a family member. She probably promised him money.
I agree, no weird stuff between them. Just a very evil sister who knew how to manipulate a mentally unbalanced brother. You can't make this stuff up, epitomizes the saying, "truth is stranger than fiction".

If he decides to talk, he could always say that Lori told him that the children were safe and that they were already gone when he moved to Lori's townhouse.
Did he actually move to Lori's townhouse...he still had the house there where I believe a couple of his kids lived with him, and still live. I thought we were left with an uncertainty that he was even there when the Wellness Check was done. No?

I agree, no weird stuff between them. Just a very evil sister who knew how to manipulate a mentally unbalanced brother. You can't make this stuff up, epitomizes the saying, "truth is stranger than fiction".
I didn't know Lori had a living sister?
Believe her only sister died many years ago. And I believe one sibling died at birth or infancy. She does have one other brother who is still alive, but I have no idea what we know about him. Yet.

Did he actually move to Lori's townhouse...he still had the house there where I believe a couple of his kids lived with him, and still live. I thought we were left with an uncertainty that he was even there when the Wellness Check was done. No?

We know from a VI he left his family home right after Tammy's funeral. Jmo

Chad was ready to be rid of Lori. I think he has a new vision that doesn't involve Lori now. It was lust and honeymoon and when he saw her crazy, he realized she's a little too fringe for him. He's not going to defend her and he has just not wanted to hurt her feelings or, more likely, he was afraid of her, afraid to kick her to the curb. So he's like, "sure, i believe you about the kids and that you were not involved in any of this and that you are being framed and that this is the Lord's test upon us." But now? Chad has a family and he's ready for some normalcy. And even the coming tribulation, for him, is back to normalcy. Just w/out Lori.
There's one glaring problem with this and that is Tamara Daybell's untimely death and Chad's quick remarriage. I imagine it'll be hard to backpedal out of that one. His only hope is that no evidence is found of foul play and he is cleared of any involvement in her death. And even then his reputation is likely forever marred and people will always wonder.

IF he and his lawyers are aware what is actually DV. Most people not recognize they are victims of DV and that is part of what my partner does.

What is crazy behaviour and what is DV? I didn't spot it at all and I am fully aware of what DV is and have many conversations every week about it.
And my sense, Charles was quite "male" in character--athlete, provider, protector... I don't think he knew he was under such DV influence, and therefore didn't know how to help the kids either...until the end when he was desperately trying to protect JJ.

Anyone know if any local Hawaiian journalist covering this case? Would be nice to see what unfolds today. I have no idea if Hawaii allows cameras in courthouse or ???
Hope they release interrogation videos for both of them eventually.
That should be fascinating.
And we should soon know about the innocent poor kids. (Prayers and love to them) I know it looks like she absolutely must have killed them, but it is so gruesome and hideous, even for people who follow crime , no matter how much evidence points that way, it remains just unfathomable.)

EDM befuddles me to no end. So supportive of JR, and defending her father? What is so wrong with this picture.

I think EDM trusts her father, at least in the areas involved in this. Having grown up as the oldest in a family that in many ways is like the Daybells and in some ways, especially when I was younger, being a bit socially awkward myself as RS has described EDM, I can almost imagine myself reacting in some of the ways EDM has if I'd have found myself in the same place, especially being unable to imagine that my parent wasn't innocent of wrongdoing. The internet only adds to the problem, both in exposing your awkwardness and giving more ways to react that are going to strike he public as off. I feel sorry for her because I think her world is going to be shaken up even more than it already has.

I believe he stayed with Lori after Tammy's funeral and before they went to Hawaii to get married. He left the family home. It's not clear if he was present when the police arrived on November 26.

He essentially did. He filed an order of protection against Lori saying she couldn't go within so many yards of him, his home, his workplace and JJ's school and all communication regarding exchanging their son for custody had to be done via text message. Unfortunately Lori could never be found to be served with the order and Charles seemingly let it drop when he dropped the divorce in March 2019 and moved back to Texas with JJ. Thinking of Charles as an abused spouse really puts things into perspective. Everyone always wonders why psychologically abused spouses don't just leave-- it's part of the abuse IMO. Once the abused leaves the abusers turn it all around on the victim, making them feel guilty for "abandoning them" to the point that the victim of abuse feels he has done something wrong and actually apologizes and tries to make up for it. Then the abuser goes back to being a super loving person for a while (on the surface anyway). This totally explains why CV asked Lori to come back to Texas and then moved to AZ at Lori's behest and tried to make the marriage work even after she threatened his life, tried to ruin him financially, stole his belongings, etc. In Jan/Feb 2019 CV is filing for divorce, filing an orde rof protection, trying to have Lori committed and fearing for his life. In April 2019 he is buying Tylee a new Jeep and by June 2019 he rents Lori a house in Chandler, AZ. By July he was murdered. Nobody ever thinks of a strong, physically fit man of 61 years of age as a DV victim but I totally believe he was being psychologically abused. MOO.

Preach. So on point. Thank you for saying what I couldn't.

"Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

Charging documents state Lori Vallow asked Melanie Gibb to commit a crime by obstructing the investigation into her missing children. You might remember Melanie Gibb’s name from the “Preparing a People” podcasts. She was one of Lori Vallow’s cohosts along with Chad Daybell."

just tweeted 10min ago

I'm not surprised and I literally gasped anyway. Jmo

Wonder if she had any forewarning that she was going to be arrested and prepared herself for that, physically, if not mentally.
I think she knew it was inevitable. Though yesterday she was a bit heavy-handed with the makeup - that newlywed, sun-kissed glow is gone and a ton of makeup isn’t bringing it back. Both Chad and Lori have looked stressed since the photos emerged from their Maui trip. Waking up each day with the pressure of potential arrest combined with being world renown villains, I honestly don’t know how they withstood it.

MOO- This move is pressuring Chad to the max. He doesn’t have $5,000,000 to get her out. He has to be sweating potential accessory charges, because we know LE is building a murder case around CV and most likely attempted murder of BB and God knows what around the kids. So, he needs his own baggie of cash for potential bail and legal fees.

I wonder if the toxicology is back yet on either Tammy or Alex?

LE is playing such a chess game with these nuts. I am grateful to all of them for their effort to find these kids. Sitting on the sidelines speculating because I can’t do anything else has been obsessively frustrating for me. I cannot fathom what it is like for LE. These kids are so precious. Patience truly is a virtue and a job requirement for LE.

I'm not surprised and I literally gasped anyway. Jmo

so did MG go to police or was she caught through a communication device. if she knew or helped hide or get rid of the kids wouldn't they have charged MG as an accessory and then LV with more severe charges. Makes me think the kids were hid amongst the POP cult fanatics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko