Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
87029297_141812627297661_5862972732358000640_o.jpg

MUG SHOT ! HEHEHE... she looks FURIOUS.
Source: Kaua'i Police Department

Oh, what a beautiful day it is.

Someone's pretty's a slippin....
(pretty gross under there)

Yeah, a lot of people have speculated the sister could actually be Lori's niece Melani. But Lori does, in fact, have a living sister. We just don't know if the neighbor was mistaken, or lied to, or if maybe the niece and the sister both moved to the complex. MOO.
I didn't know Lori had a living sister?

We have no idea if he was involved, other than our speculation.

Knows what happened? You would think so. If he honestly doesn't know, he's even dumber than I previously thought. It's completely foolish to stay with someone that is the center of a missing children case and not question them. Staying with someone of such a hideously low moral character speaks volumes about your own.

Jmo
I was referring to Chad's reaction, not mine. Even if he was involved and/or knows what happened to the kids, if the police does not have sufficient proof, he can play dumb.

Chad was ready to be rid of Lori. I think he has a new vision that doesn't involve Lori now. It was lust and honeymoon and when he saw her crazy, he realized she's a little too fringe for him. He's not going to defend her and he has just not wanted to hurt her feelings or, more likely, he was afraid of her, afraid to kick her to the curb. So he's like, "sure, i believe you about the kids and that you were not involved in any of this and that you are being framed and that this is the Lord's test upon us." But now? Chad has a family and he's ready for some normalcy. And even the coming tribulation, for him, is back to normalcy. Just w/out Lori.
Normally, infatuation or lust tapers off somewhere between 4 and 7 years....thus the term “7 year itch” for failed marriages..so imho ...I don’t believe he is cured yet. But! The other interesting common aspect of lust, is , once a murder suspect begins to blame their partner during interrogation, their partner falls quickly out of love. That should do the trick. MOO

This guy was something else. Soliciting someone to harm Joe, while he is serving time for harming Joe.

At least it seems this creep was a blabber mouth who was not too concerned with covering his tracks. It gives me hope that he blabbed to others about all of his crimes.

Lori appears to have some family traits. Her habit of casually telling too much may have caught up with her -- maybe she told the wrong person.

Yeah, a lot of people have speculated the sister could actually be Lori's niece Melani. But Lori does, in fact, have a living sister. We just don't know if the neighbor was mistaken, or lied to, or if maybe the niece and the sister both moved to the complex. MOO.
Lori's niece is a blonde, but her sister isn't, so I don't think they have been mixed up. Also, there's no indication that her sister moved to Idaho with her.

Certainly within the realm of possibility. Kids could sneak into mexico, they could have boarded a private plan, etc.

They wouldn't be waiting for death. The tribulation to come, according to their beliefs, is the second coming of the messiah. As a result, they will be saved to inherit the new earth.
Right.... so many of the "waiting for death" comments have been tongue-in-cheek comments, so didn't comment... but their belief is rather that they will be leading the command of the future. As so many other narcissistic folks in these doomday movements believe as well.

The only problem I have with this theory is, why wouldn't Charles have drawn DV into his divorce petition, if true? He wasn't shy about bringing out any other of the big guns by this point in time.

He essentially did. He filed an order of protection against Lori saying she couldn't go within so many yards of him, his home, his workplace and JJ's school and all communication regarding exchanging their son for custody had to be done via text message. Unfortunately Lori could never be found to be served with the order and Charles seemingly let it drop when he dropped the divorce in March 2019 and moved back to Texas with JJ. Thinking of Charles as an abused spouse really puts things into perspective. Everyone always wonders why psychologically abused spouses don't just leave-- it's part of the abuse IMO. Once the abused leaves the abusers turn it all around on the victim, making them feel guilty for "abandoning them" to the point that the victim of abuse feels he has done something wrong and actually apologizes and tries to make up for it. Then the abuser goes back to being a super loving person for a while (on the surface anyway). This totally explains why CV asked Lori to come back to Texas and then moved to AZ at Lori's behest and tried to make the marriage work even after she threatened his life, tried to ruin him financially, stole his belongings, etc. In Jan/Feb 2019 CV is filing for divorce, filing an orde rof protection, trying to have Lori committed and fearing for his life. In April 2019 he is buying Tylee a new Jeep and by June 2019 he rents Lori a house in Chandler, AZ. By July he was murdered. Nobody ever thinks of a strong, physically fit man of 61 years of age as a DV victim but I totally believe he was being psychologically abused. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko