Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wasn't there a siting of Tylee dropping JJ off at school the day or so before....? Please correct if wrong.

No. We've never had a firm date for when Tylee was last seen until now. It was always "sometime in September" when LE was describing Tylee only. She got lumped in with JJ's last seen date of Sept 23 in most of the MSM coverage. The only person in the MSM who has said he saw Tylee in Sept is the Rexburg neighbor who said he met her around the time when the family moved (Sept 1) but he only saw Tylee once. That same neighbor's son, who is JJ's age, was told about a week after the family moved in that Tylee and JJ were going away soon-- Tylee to school and JJ to his grandmas. It's possible that the neighbor was the last to see Tylee but we just don't know if it was him or someone else. We should find out more details soon. MOO.

Nice heading to wake up to, Lori Vallow Arrested. Even better news would be kids found alive an well. A person can dream.

I saw this last night...but I have been sick with a fever and truly thought I was dreaming. I am now awake without a fever......and it's true! Hallelujah! This is the best news in months. Where are the children?????????

OMG... this is so revealing on so many counts. Truly unbelievable how long this spider has been spinning her webs. AND JANIS??? There really are multiple entries on Ancestry indicating she died (in the 80s)... many of us discussed this threads ago ... I know one person did indicate she was alive, and I know that Ancestry can be screwy...but there were more than one indication that she had passed.

There are obviously two people named Janis being conflated on Ancestry. One who actually is dead, and one who is alive but has had a rough 6 or 8 months.

Certainly within the realm of possibility. Kids could sneak into mexico, they could have boarded a private plan, etc.
RSBM

This..."off grid"...combined with further posts shortly after regarding the possible number of followers, it has me re-thinking hiding or stashing the kids. What if they are not off grid but rather on an alternate grid? Not in an underground bunker or a cave but in a house in a little remote town. If there are hundreds of followers it could be a whole community with schools and stores and a temple and even their own versions of social media to interact with each other to make it feel normal.

Far fetched, I know. I guess I want to imagine JJ out playing with the kid next door, somewhere.
One of the reasons I doubt the cult narrative a bit. There has to be a third actor. According to the real estate guy who lives next to Lori and Chad and helped arrange their condo rental, they signed a long term lease and bought furniture at no small expense for their place in Princeton on the island, and then they weren't seen much and kept to themselves. That doesn't sound like a doomsday couple; if that were the case, why not rent a furnished place for a few months and wait for death? Instead Lori and Chad rented a long term unit and bought furniture. Doesn't sound like someone awaiting the end of days.
They wouldn't be waiting for death. The tribulation to come, according to their beliefs, is the second coming of the messiah. As a result, they will be saved to inherit the new earth.

Wow! I take one night off and miss out on all the excitement! Right along with the rest of you I am glad that this will hopefully bring answers sooner rather than later - especially for the Woodcocks. If those kids are "stashed" and alive- the sooner they can return to normalcy, the better.

I am catching up on news articles, but I believe I have read thru all the posts and I didn't see anyone mention this odd snippet.

In this news story, if you watch the video - go to 0:25 seconds when the neighbor at the Rexburg Townhome is interviewed. He states when they moved in, we helped them and "they seemed like a typical couple" and later states - her sister lived in an another townhome that was also raided. I assume he is referring to MBP?

Mom of missing Rexburg children fled before FBI raid, neighbor says - Local News 8

He could just have misspoken when using couple, but it is odd to me (especially as I thought AC had his own townhome).

Yeah, a lot of people have speculated the sister could actually be Lori's niece Melani. But Lori does, in fact, have a living sister. We just don't know if the neighbor was mistaken, or lied to, or if maybe the niece and the sister both moved to the complex. MOO.

I’m sure this has been covered, but did Chad get life insurance from Tammy? And did Lori get stocks and bonds, 401k, etc from Charles? ( previous life insurance from Ryan?) in other words, oodles of money to cart around in paper bags? PS while you very organized and wonderful researchers are reading, may I also ask ( again, no doubt covered but my brain isn’t managing to sort through so many crimes at once) is Loris sister’s death suspicious? Thanks guys! I’m a big fan of the serious research on this site.

We don't know the answers to any of those questions at this point. Fremont County Sheriff said that they were looking into Tammy's life insurance and that's all we know. We know her job as a school Librarian offered life insurance. But no confirmation if she had it and if it paid out. MOO.

OMG... this is so revealing on so many counts. Truly unbelievable how long this spider has been spinning her webs. AND JANIS??? There really are multiple entries on Ancestry indicating she died (in the 80s)... many of us discussed this threads ago ... I know one person did indicate she was alive, and I know that Ancestry can be screwy...but there were more than one indication that she had passed.
And then there were pictures of her with her family from a couple of years ago (in MSM as well, IIRC).

I completely forgot to look for this in last night's arrest excitement.

Letters reveal Alex Cox's intense focus on Lori Vallow's ex-husband, even while behind bars

"He was really obsessed and almost fixated with this desire to get [Joseph Ryan]," said Tracy.

Tracy said Cox sent her four letters, and in the letters, he usually found a way to mention his ex-brother in law.

---

FOX 10 has reported that that Cox served 90 days in jail for assaulting the father of Tylee Ryan. Now, Cox's best friend said he seems obsessed with Lori's ex-husband, details of which were revealed in letters from his cell.

This guy was something else. Soliciting someone to harm Joe, while he is serving time for harming Joe.

At least it seems this creep was a blabber mouth who was not too concerned with covering his tracks. It gives me hope that he blabbed to others about all of his crimes.

This guy was something else. Soliciting someone to harm Joe, while he is serving time for harming Joe.

At least it seems this creep was a blabber mouth who was not too concerned with covering his tracks. It gives me hope that he blabbed to others about all of his crimes.

What gets me is these letters were kept for years with these incriminating words on them. Never reported to the authorities (well, I'm assuming). While I'm glad this friend came forward to give us a glimpse into his mindset, it's chilling. Jmo

What I am absolutely thrilled about is that once she is back in Idaho bail conditions will surely include not leaving the State. Does Idaho have a 5-star hotel & beach?

Possibly somewhere in the panhandle, but the weather wouldn't be great for hanging out at the beach. Rexburg area, I'm sure there is a gravel covered beach along a river, or place with dirt that is a bit sandy next to a small pond, lake, or rain puddle, but a tropical white sand beach, she'll be out of luck. :)

If the kids are safe with a relative or similar, for how long are they going to stay hidden? If she produces them now, can she still get away with it? It seems like she's focused on Chad now. Would she even care if her kids were taken away from her? I bet she cares about money though.

It's also questionable if they still believe the world is ending in five months. Chad announced his return on the AVOW forum when the dust settles. He hopes to go back to his regular business. No urgency about an impending doom.
For a hardcore libertarian, it could be viewed that Lori does not want to lose her kids so bad that she is hiding them. And in her mind she only has to wait five months until returning to them when all the non-believers will be wiped out and this media attention literally dies (down). Of course Chad is upbeat and ready to return. They are going to be spared (in their minds). They are not facing doom themselves. They believe God will protect them. They have more than adequate food storage. They do not need to hide in a bunker; they are Apostles. The 144,000 will allegedly be spared. No need to hide. Only need to prepare so there is food to eat and networks in place to build the "new earth."

I completely forgot to look for this in last night's arrest excitement.

Letters reveal Alex Cox's intense focus on Lori Vallow's ex-husband, even while behind bars

"He was really obsessed and almost fixated with this desire to get [Joseph Ryan]," said Tracy.

Tracy said Cox sent her four letters, and in the letters, he usually found a way to mention his ex-brother in law.

---

FOX 10 has reported that that Cox served 90 days in jail for assaulting the father of Tylee Ryan. Now, Cox's best friend said he seems obsessed with Lori's ex-husband, details of which were revealed in letters from his cell.
I don't know if anyone has said it yet but I think its obvious Alex was in love with Lori and she used that for her bidding.

The only problem I have with this theory is, why wouldn't Charles have drawn DV into his divorce petition, if true? He wasn't shy about bringing out any other of the big guns by this point in time.

IF he and his lawyers are aware what is actually DV. Most people not recognize they are victims of DV and that is part of what my partner does.

What is crazy behaviour and what is DV? I didn't spot it at all and I am fully aware of what DV is and have many conversations every week about it.

I have a feeling Chad may just crack. I don't think he's used to being isolated and subjected to angry stares. Jmo
Chad was ready to be rid of Lori. I think he has a new vision that doesn't involve Lori now. It was lust and honeymoon and when he saw her crazy, he realized she's a little too fringe for him. He's not going to defend her and he has just not wanted to hurt her feelings or, more likely, he was afraid of her, afraid to kick her to the curb. So he's like, "sure, i believe you about the kids and that you were not involved in any of this and that you are being framed and that this is the Lord's test upon us." But now? Chad has a family and he's ready for some normalcy. And even the coming tribulation, for him, is back to normalcy. Just w/out Lori.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18