Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly did- I wonder if she does happen to make bail if a few might be inclined to clear that smirk off her smug face. Although, I’m inclined to think she’s never getting out until the end of her eventual sentencing.

Did anyone notice all the smirking on her face when the charges were read? Seriously, what is wrong with this woman...??? And the little baby voice...ugh.

What I got from the hearing is:

1. Lori is ready to fight tooth and nail, she doesn't want to go back to Idaho.

2. I was impressed that the judge stayed with the five million bail.

3. Sounds like there has been a lot of coordination and meetings between Idaho and Hawaii folks. They are working well together, to get Lori. She is amazing, that she has managed to get so many jurisdictions and various offices on the same page to get her. They are out for her.

Next hearing is March 2nd.

Did anyone notice how Lori nods smugly when her lawyer suggests it was a ‘made for media event’. In her pathetic mind I actually think that’s what she may believe. As opposed to concern for the missing children and dead spouses. Very odd MOO

Oh please tell me this isn’t the case!!!
Mr. Hempey has a prolific history of pro-bono work on Kauai.
DANIEL HEMPEY, ESQ. | Dispute Resolution Hawaii

Not reading what it says, I'd say this says good things about the attorney. But there is no reason to believe that he is doing this pro bono. A lawyer needs to eat too. More likely is this means Lori and Chad are paying a little more so that he can afford to do more pro bono work for the truly needy. That's good. MOO.

Wow- her attorney says she and Chad are residents, have a home and no reason to think they will leave? Really? Love the prosecutor setting them straight- they are renting a home and not residents. I wonder if that is why she had her church membership records sent to Hawaii- to claim residency?
They do not pay taxes, have jobs or ties to the community. Chad owns a home in Idaho where he is a resident. Do
You can establish Hawaii residency by signing a long term lease and registering to vote. I did. Filing a HI tax return works as well. Hawaii has high taxes and wants as many residents as it can get!

I'm thinking suicide.
I would have to agree. His beloved sister had just left with her new husband to start her new life in Hawaii. He had been Lori’s rescuer for years, was no longer needed, and perhaps also felt abandoned. Being asked to come join her in Rexburg, Idaho but not in Kauai?... MOO

Also I thought it was interesting when her lawyer said she was she was missing and they couldn’t find her after she was arrested. I wonder what that was about? How strange is that? I kind of chuckled when I heard her attorney say that. Hmmm..

Also I thought it was interesting when her lawyer said she was she was missing and they couldn’t find her after she was arrested. I wonder what that was about? How strange is that? I kind of chuckled when I heard her attorney say that. Hmmm..
I’ve just watched it again and apparently Idaho police were questioning her without her lawyer present. He was complaining about that. MOO

I need to rewatch but I think he was suggesting she was off somewhere on her own within the jail building chatting with Rexburg PD?

In any case, the fact that he actually referred to her as "missing" was some kind of cruel joke.

Tylee's Last-Known Whereabouts
Tylee was last seen on Sept. 8. According to court paperwork, police believe Tylee accompanied Vallow on a day trip to Yellowstone National Park on Sept. 8, 2019. Police say they've obtained a photograph on Tylee at the park entrance. No one has reported seeing her since.

1. Can someone tell me what MOO means?

2. I don't think Lori was born a bad seed. In that pic of her family, her father looks like a very hard man, and mom looks like the type to look the other way and make excuses. I don't doubt Lori and her siblings experienced some real messed up stuff growing up. Their ruthlessness and desensitization to death is a testament to that.

3. I bet Chad is terrified of Lori turning on him, so he's doing everything he can to be present for her and try to get her out so she won't ever start to feel hopeless and or abandoned and throw him under the bus. JMO

I’ve just watched it again and apparently Idaho police were questioning her without her lawyer present. He was complaining about that. MOO

You can question all you want without a lawyer present UNTIL the person being questioned asks for an attorney. I don't think there's any indication that happened.

Certainly did- I wonder if she does happen to make bail if a few might be inclined to clear that smirk off her smug face. Although, I’m inclined to think she’s never getting out until the end of her eventual sentencing.
The titas sharing the jail with her probably aren't going to think much of a haole woman who harmed her kids. Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum