Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Can someone tell me what MOO means?

2. I don't think Lori was born a bad seed. In that pic of her family, her father looks like a very hard man, and mom looks like the type to look the other way and make excuses. I don't doubt Lori and her siblings experienced some real messed up stuff growing up. Their ruthlessness and desensitization to death is a testament to that.

3. I bet Chad is terrified of Lori turning on him, so he's doing everything he can to be present for her and try to get her out so she won't ever start to feel hopeless and or abandoned and throw him under the bus. JMO

MOO means My Own Opinion

Also I thought it was interesting when her lawyer said she was she was missing and they couldn’t find her after she was arrested. I wonder what that was about? How strange is that? I kind of chuckled when I heard her attorney say that. Hmmm..
Idaho police took her somewhere and questioned her.

I could not hear very well. The judge was asking her if she understood various things in the beginning and one of them seemed to be that she can fight extradition under HRS if Idaho is going to seek the death sentence or life in prison. There was a reference to the statute. I'll have to see if I can find a better recording later.

The judge said UNLESS Idaho was seeking the death penalty or life in prison, she had the right to bail

I’ve tried with headphones to listen to what was whispered can anyone actually hear it? I think she was asking if the bail was five million and he said yes and then after that I couldn’t for sure say it sounded like he said Craig (honestly I’m just guessing bc I’ve rewatched and listened and can’t get it) then at the end he told her he’d see her in a bit and something about calling someone and do it just like yesterday ? Just curious

You can question all you want without a lawyer present UNTIL the person being questioned asks for an attorney. I don't think there's any indication that happened.
But her lawyer says the police were informed she was represented by an attorney weeks ago. They denied him access to her.

I would have to agree. His beloved sister had just left with her new husband to start her new life in Hawaii. He had been Lori’s rescuer for years, was no longer needed, and perhaps also felt abandoned. Being asked to come join her in Rexburg, Idaho but not in Kauai?... MOO
No longer needed? He "rescued" Lori by assaulting husband #3 and killing (claiming self-defense) husband #4. Lori was now married to husband #5. Why would Alex think he was no longer needed? There is always a possibility Lori was going need to be "rescued" again. And so what if she left for Hawaii. She left with Charles for Hawaii too (for couple of years). Alex didn't kill himself then.

What I got from the hearing is:

1. Lori is ready to fight tooth and nail, she doesn't want to go back to Idaho.

2. I was impressed that the judge stayed with the five million bail.

3. Sounds like there has been a lot of coordination and meetings between Idaho and Hawaii folks. They are working well together, to get Lori. She is amazing, that she has managed to get so many jurisdictions and various offices on the same page to get her. They are out for her.

Next hearing is March 2nd.

The well prepared prosecutor, Justin Kollar, was asking for a hearing date "in the second week of march" to buy LE more time to gather evidence. Lori probably would have preferred that too.

Next hearing March 2nd.

1. Can someone tell me what MOO means?

2. I don't think Lori was born a bad seed. In that pic of her family, her father looks like a very hard man, and mom looks like the type to look the other way and make excuses. I don't doubt Lori and her siblings experienced some real messed up stuff growing up. Their ruthlessness and desensitization to death is a testament to that.

3. I bet Chad is terrified of Lori turning on him, so he's doing everything he can to be present for her and try to get her out so she won't ever start to feel hopeless and or abandoned and throw him under the bus. JMO

That remains to be seen, we know so very little of their family.

Yeah. That concerns me. I hope it doesn't come back to haunt them.
Who is her lawyer? Some guy named Acostos?? So?? I can’t find any info on who her legal team is? Also if I was innocent I would expect my lawyer to be by my side, who was standing up with her in court? I am just all up and confused... anyone give me better insight? I feel like my brain is smoking

The titas sharing the jail with her probably aren't going to think much of a haole woman who harmed her kids. Just sayin'

Don't even the most casual observers of Hawaii know about Ohana? What in the world was she thinking going there? (Nevermind, rhetorical question.)

I don't know where in the US they could have gone that they don't give a crap about children, but it isn't Hawaii.

Yeah. That concerns me. I hope it doesn't come back to haunt them.
Who is her lawyer? Some guy named Acostos?? So?? I can’t find any info on who her legal team is? Also if I was innocent I would expect my lawyer to be by my side, who was standing up with her in court? I am just all up and confused... anyone give me better insight? I feel like my brain is smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum