Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Married to Tammy 30 yrs and never had to figure out how to post bail for her..Married since November and learning this might have been a slight mistake...I think we are on a watch now to see who turns on who and which family members come out of the wood work and speak up. MOO

I wonder if we will one day learn that Chad had been living a double life for a very long time. Even before he met Lori and made international news of himself.

Tylee's Last-Known Whereabouts
Tylee was last seen on Sept. 8. According to court paperwork, police believe Tylee accompanied Vallow on a day trip to Yellowstone National Park on Sept. 8, 2019. Police say they've obtained a photograph on Tylee at the park entrance. No one has reported seeing her since.

Just catching up again here (from Australia)... I only just saw the information that there has been an arrest. Is there a land search taking place around Yellowstone National Park at all?

Basically my interpretation is that they (a) knew they weren't going to go back to Idaho and present the kids (b) realized this meant that at some point Lori was probably going to be arrested and (c) let the police know on the earliest day that they could do anything about this that she was represented.

Am I right to think LE effed up here? What are the potential repercussions? Her attorney made the point and the judge basically ignored it here, but I could see it coming back to haunt them at some point. Or will it not be an issue if she didn't give them any information they can use?
I don't think she gave them any usable information. So it's a moot point.

But her lawyer says the police were informed she was represented by an attorney weeks ago. They denied him access to her.
I don’t recall them specifically saying that she was denied access to Her attorney. If someone voluntarily talks to the police it does not matter if they have representation. Hopefully Kauai PD videotaped any questioning.

I love the prosecutor. He seems completely sincere. I love when he said if there was EVER a case for denying bail, this one is it! With such genuine frustration we have all felt. Lori and Chad both look like con artists by comparison. Good against evil. I hope good does triumph over evil , and justice is served ,and children’s safety and happiness means something worth fighting for to the entire world if not to their own mom.

Last edited:
But her lawyer says the police were informed she was represented by an attorney weeks ago. They denied him access to her.
I don’t recall them specifically saying that she was denied access to Her attorney. If someone voluntarily talks to the police it does not matter if they have representation. Hopefully Kauai PD videotaped any questioning. Thank you was looking for that
In case anyone wants to tune in to LIVE press conference about to start.
Watch Live: Kauai police's press conference on Lori Vallow's arrest
Thank you was looking for that link

MG is listed on that link too.
OMG... I have studied that list of people at nauseum but had forgotten that that Sept event was in Yellowstone. I can not get a definite answer as to who spoke--though their list was all the usual suspects. I think we have some folks who are very familiar with PaP, and hopefully they can find out who actually spoke.

But an additional reminder of what happened on Sept 23 2019. Not only the info on JJ, but what happened to Chad?????
From MSM, Idaho newspaper:
Sept. 23, 2019: J.J. is seen at Kennedy Elementary School in Rexburg for the last time, say police. The last confirmed sighting of Tylee is unknown, but, according to police, it was around this time as well.

Chad texts filmmaker Devin K. Hansen “Thanks so much” regarding a project to turn one of his books into a film, Hansen told Fox 13 Salt Lake City. This is the last time Hansen would hear from Chad; all subsequent texts from Hansen to Chad go unanswered. Up until this point, Chad seemed invested in the project and had traveled to Utah to meet with Hansen about it. The project has since been cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum