Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
B
Wow- her attorney says she and Chad are residents, have a home and no reason to think they will leave? Really? Love the prosecutor setting them straight- they are renting a home and not residents. I wonder if that is why she had her church membership records sent to Hawaii- to claim residency?
They do not pay taxes, have jobs or ties to the community. Chad owns a home in Idaho where he is a resident. Do

Bingo! Good catch. That's why they started going to church services again too. Their selfishness is becoming predictable.

Not in their world apparently moo - I think you can get an I.D just for Canada and Mexico though which is different

I just went Googling and what I said earlier is (more or less) correct. A "passport card" (the ID I think you're talking about) can be used by US citizens to go back and forth to Mexico and Canada via land or sea (the part I didn't have), but not via air travel.

Fighting extradition is a lost cause. I think they only did it in hopes that she would be free on bail in the meantime. Backfired
(edited for grammar)

I could not hear very well. The judge was asking her if she understood various things in the beginning and one of them seemed to be that she can fight extradition under HRS if Idaho is going to seek the death sentence or life in prison. There was a reference to the statute. I'll have to see if I can find a better recording later.

BB states he saw the rifle with silencer sticking out the window. Holding a rifle from the front seat isn't likely to to be sticking out the back window so I think the shooter is in the back.

The fact that the Jeep then gives chase indicates to me someone else is driving. If it was only one person he/she would have to put down the gun and move to the front seat at which point that Tesla is out of sight, they have unbelievable acceleration.

All MOO.
my logic as well... BB saw the Jeep drive away... if it was moving, it just had to have two people. I get the impression that MBP is cooperating somewhat with LE...but I just feel she had to be involved with this. Unless there was some covert cooperation with other PaP folks before "*advertiser censored*" hit the fan... It seems as if MG was still a friend (as of October 2), until she realized that she was lied to by LVD about the whereabouts of the kids (Late November). My belief is, that MG THOUGHT the kids were being hidden for custody...until she realized she too had been duped--and the kids were "nowhere"... imo.

Was it confirmed they had tickets to Mexico? Don't you need a passport?

You can usually put flights on hold or sometimes even book without a passport. But the State Department will receive passenger information about 48 hours beforehand, and you need to have entered your passport before that. And yes, they would have needed a passport to go to Mexico.

So they might have planned to go there thinking they could without a passport (old information) but they weren't actually getting there without a passport.

I must say- trying to claim this is a set up media circus- Ridiculous.... this is a grassroots effort, a concern of tens, if not hundreds of thousands of people worldwide who are more concerned about the safety of her children. Much more than she, Chad or their sad little band of followers.

Do you think that the male attorney's unease / nervousness was at least a little bit being smitten with Lori? Has she worked her wiles on him?

I don't know, but he looked like he'd been up all night preparing but behaved like he jumped straight out of bed and ran to the hearing without any prep at all.

My heart dropped waiting for the judge to decide!!!! 10,000 dollars and two missing kids!!!! Those babies are worth more than 5 million each to those who care know and love them! Chad looks like he's deliberately frowning....I hope his face sticks that way! Lori really looked like she thought she was going to walk out of there. I am thinking that the whispers at the end was that her lawyer ahs a plan to help her post bail. I thought that she couldnt post bail til she got to Idaho. Hawaii court is nothing like Utah court!!!! Ugggg......god I hope these babies are alive and well!
I was surprised that her attorney did not begin by asking for the hearing to be in the Hawaiian language, which would be her right.

And Grammie and Grampie Woodcock are only 2 of the 8 grandparents of these missing kids. I don't know how many of the grandparents are alive or what their relationships are but I find it odd not to have contact with family over Thanksgiving and Christmas. MOO

Edit: changed "I don't know how many of them are alive..." to "...how many grandparents are alive". I really wish I didn't have to expressly make that clear but it didn't read right.
This is actually quite an emotional point, thank you. With all these grandparents, why were others not concerned, involved, caring etc...

A few things we learned...

She has been represented by an attorney in Hawaii for quite some time.
She does not have a passport
Idaho cops questioned her without an attorney even though they knew she was represented
That surprised me that she has had representation in Hawaii. For me that erases any remote possibility the children are alive. Why would you not provide the court proof and make her legal issues go away, the public does not have to be privy to specific information. I have felt from the beginning they are deceased :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllaMichael