Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologize for this fly by question for the thread. I noticed the judge called her Ms/Mrs Vallow. therefore, she and Chad aren't legally married, or did she just not change her name (and Perhaps Chad is Mr. Vallow... like her brother took his wife's name when he married her and we have seen the documents of? :p;) )
Many reasons other than they are not legally married. We had this discussion last night. Here are the results:
1. She hasn't changed her name
2. Criminal Complaint filed from Idaho which lists her as "Lori Norene Vallow, AKA Lori Norene Daybell". Miss Vallow for simplicity's sake.
3. ???

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

·
23h

Replying to
@jlumfox10
WHERE’S TYLEE: RPD searches Lori’s iCloud & found picture of Tylee Ryan at Yellowstone Park on 9/8/19. That is last known sighting of Tylee who went to the park w/ Lori, Alex & JJ. Surveillance there confirms Tylee visited. Also - Chad & Lori flew from LA to Kauai on 12/1.

From Justin's tweet, it seems that this picture of Tylee is from Yellowstone? If so, does that mean a friend of hers was also there? That would potentially mean that nothing nefarious happened to her on this particular trip, or the other girl would have surely noticed/said something.

Or, did he just include a random pic? If so, nevermind. I haven't followed this case in its entirety so apologies if it is just a media pic.

That is just a picture of her and a friend. Not at Yellowstone I think.

Apologize for this fly by question for the thread. I noticed the judge called her Ms/Mrs Vallow. therefore, she and Chad aren't legally married, or did she just not change her name (and Perhaps Chad is Mr. Vallow... like her brother took his wife's name when he married her and we have seen the documents of? :p;) )

Maybe they flipped a coin. Honestly.

Keep in mind the ID she was using was a Hawaii driver's license under "Lori Ryan".

Jmo

You are not alone! I've spent countless nights crying, doubting my own ability to "read" people, feeling helpless. Mostly, the sadness, heaviness in my heart is the hardest thing to put in check and go about my daily routine.
My heart goes out to you. I know we do have so many questions for you....but trust everyone here... all really do feel much compassion for the friends of Tammy, Chad, Lori, all of whom are going through a different personal shock than we are.

Many reasons other than they are not legally married. We had this discussion last night. Here are the results:
1. She hasn't changed her name
2. Criminal Complaint filed from Idaho which lists her as "Lori Norene Vallow, AKA Lori Norene Daybell". Miss Vallow for simplicity's sake.
3. ???

Maybe they flipped a coin. Honestly.

Keep in mind the ID she was using was a Hawaii driver's license under "Lori Ryan".

Jmo

Thanks Ha! I'll fight extradition as that isn't my name on my license defense!

Oh yeah, that discussion of back forth on dates Unless of course I can have low bail. Judge: Nope, 5 million. Loved that discussion hehehe

Regarding Lori's bail, realise that the LDS wouldn't want to be associated with such a high profile case, but is there any chance that they could contribute behind the scenes, that's if Chad is still in good standing with them?
On the other hand, suppose there's not anything stopping individual members in their own capacity doing this, depending on what sort of respect/loyalty/following they still have for him...
Just got this awful feeling she might post bail somehow.

Alex Cox is associated with the same PO Box (415) so I suspect that it must be around the time of the move to Rexburg.
But the move to rexburg was AFTER Charles' death. I could see a few reasons to keep his name on box, but still not sure. Anything "Vallow" would have gotten to her.

I feel like Idaho knows Chad will follow Lori back to Idaho after she gets extradited. They can wait and arrest him then (certainly for his misdemeanors, and hopefully for murder after toxicology back). Saves them a bunch of money by not having to pay his extradition! I can see Chad scraping together the 500000 bond for Lori. If he blows his wad for her, no way will she try to do the same for him.

Anyone else notice the Dateline episode is gone? The title is there but a different episode comes up. I was watching Thursday, got halfway through didn’t watch yesterday because of work tried this morning and a different episode was streaming in its place - right title- wrong case.
I just watched it last night

Why did Lori need to hire a babysitter for JJ on 9/19? I think typically Tylee would be available to watch him. The fact that Lori needed a babysitter on 9/19 indicates to me that Tylee was probably gone by at least that date.

So I think Tylee disappeared between 9/8 and 9/18. Although it's certainly possible, I am not of the opinion that it happened on 9/8 - only because JJ was present (I think..) and would have been a witness, and because I think there are many much more remote and secluded places outside the park (unless you are hiking deep back country) than there are inside the park. In addition, I believe the main roads of the park are heavily surveilled.

If JJ however was not present that day, I'd probably feel differently (but would still suggest that if something happened to Tylee that day, it probably happened west of the park). I have driven the road leaving West Yellowstone and heading down the mountains (the route you would take if returning to Rexburg). It is a long, winding, isolated, tiring drive.

Has anybody been able to confirm whether JJ was on the 9/8 trip to the park?

It would be easy enough for Lori to keep JJ and Alex could be with Tylee. He already killed once for his sister and Tylee probably had damaging info about that. Of course, he died mysteriously shortly thereafter.

Regarding Lori's bail, realise that the LDS wouldn't want to be associated with such a high profile case, but is there any chance that they could contribute behind the scenes, that's if Chad is still in good standing with them?
On the other hand, suppose there's not anything stopping individual members in their own capacity doing this, depending on what sort of respect/loyalty/following they still have for him...
Just got this awful feeling she might post bail somehow.
Yes and it’s been done before but those were divorce cases. AFA his followers- they are a likely source of help. His podcast had quite the following in certain LDS circles. I heard about him before the case broke. JME/JMO

Nate Eaton - Reporter
Lori Daybell was booked into the Kauai Community Correctional Center yesterday afternoon. A woman tells me she spotted Chad Daybell at the First Hawaiian Bank in Princeville around 4:30 p.m. Was he trying to get money to post the $5 million bond? No idea. A defendant is usually required to pay a bail bondsman 10% of the bail amount - so Chad would need $500,000. The bail bondsman then secures the rest of the amount in the form of collateral. If Chad can get the money, Lori could be released - but she can’t leave the US as she would have to turn in her passports (her attorney says she doesn’t have any).
87261711_2925871217433058_7712065365714403328_n.jpg
The high bail is just to ensure she is held for extradition. Once in Idaho it will be lowered, but hope it’s still too high. Remember if you front your own bail you get it back if you don’t abscond... Weinstein put up 1 mil cash... but if you go the 10% route the bondsman keeps it.

Just because a cop believes it to be true and swears to it does not mean it is actually true. If he based it on discovery of the wedding pictures that's pretty weak and frankly, poor police work. RPD could easily have obtained the wedding certificate from Kauai County. If it exists it probably would be in the PC affidavit.
Great point. I have a question for any legal folks here. When things are stated in an affidavit for criminal proceedings, is law enforcement required to provide source documentation? I.e., a wedding certificate. I ask because I provided an affidavit in a civil matter about 12 years ago, but it was more of a declatory statement. Is LE held to a higher standard in terms of documentation? TIA.

@Jankee I am wondering if you can fill in some timeline gaps for me.

From the dateline show we learned that Lori and Tylee were in Hawaii in Jan/feb 2019. From Colby’s interview we learned that LV was at his daughters birth in Feb 2019. From CV’s shooting we learned that Tylee had the bat for when she stayed at her brothers house- Alex. I assumed she was talking about the time frame of Jan/Feb but now I’m not sure. Do you know when Tylee would have stayed with Alex and why?

I do not have any information about Tylee staying with Alex.

Precisely

I followed another case which I won't name, where a sadist came together with a sociopathic fantasist and the results were tragic.

IMO what we see here is two toxic people, who together became killers.

Has anyone been able to verify how Melani is related to Lori? I saw re LV and Alex sister had diabetes and died. They have got to be the most unlucky or the most evil people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8