Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is wisdom in what you say. That's one of the good things about this forum - many people from all walks of life bringing together their thoughts, ideas, perspectives, and life experiences in an attempt to find answers and find the kids. I've benefited from listening to other people, even if I disagree with them on certain points. I've even thrown out crazy ideas that I thought had no merit, later discovering that is exactly what happened. This is such a crazy and complex case with so many people and factors at play that it's hard to know just what is going on and why.

And you're right. We do need to be careful. Not just in what we listen to or accept, but also in what we say and post. Please don't take this as calling you out - I'm not. I'm certain I've been guilty of posting things that others might find hurtful or offensive without thinking about how it might affect them.

Earlier I expressed outrage at a young lady for sticking her tongue out and making faces at others in a situation that I felt demanded more respect and consideration. And yet isn't that what many of us, myself included, are doing figuratively when we make hurtful comments (as an example, such as comparing Chad to a frog) when there are real people with real feelings involved? We should be treating everyone with dignity and consideration, even if, no - especially if - they are guilty. Why? Because there are still innocent victims involved that might not be at the forefront of the case. Innocent victims that might call Chad father, grandpa, brother, uncle, son, friend. And when we try and hurt Chad by calling him names, mocking him, threatening him, or whatever the case may be, we are, by extension, doing those very same things to these other innocent victims we don't hear about and hurting or offending them.

And I'm not saying that we shouldn't expose corruption and crime wherein we find them, just that we perhaps ought to do so a little more carefully. That is, after all, part of what this website is about, right? Being professional and courteous towards all people, even if we disagree.

Just one man's humble opinion. FWIW.

ETA. Oh, and I believe for the most part everyone does treat each other with respect and this site has been very professional. But there is still room for improvement. Myself included.

IIRC There is an option here to block posts by another member so you don't have to see anything they say. Also, there is what is called "scroll and roll" which is helpful with posts that might make a person feel angry or upset.

Personally, some of my posts are silly and mocking regarding two people who brought themselves - and keep themselves - in the media limelight by refusing to provide any information about Tylee and JJ. Chad and Lori are the ones who continue to hurt those who have loved them. I have compassion for them as well as compassion for those who want to know what has happened to JJ and Tylee.

Just sayin' my own opinion.

Thank you for posting the link! Sadly, I bet Tylee is not seen on that camera after 9-8-19.

IMO, we will be shocked at the amount of digital evidence in this case. Chad and Lori are not criminal masterminds. They are so arrogant they probably never thought their crimes would be discovered.

I totally agree 100%.

Curious, you are clearly not LDS. What drives your interest in this case?
i know you are not asking me that question, but it applies to me too. I am VERY curious about the connections to and possible response from the church. Before this case, I never had an idea of the preponderance of the End-of-Days people, activities etc. I was aware of lots of teaching/how to/reasons to do the 72 hour/12 month survival kits. I could see positive reasoning for anyone to consider, actually, but it is so much work! There seems to be are a lot of MLM groups out there marketing them. And there are so many of these specifically marketed as LDS. So that alone, begs the question of "who is just making money" off of fear. So with this specific case, it has been an amazing information gathering exercise, for me anyway. On other sites, the amount of discord, fighting factions, often saying they have more power than the Mainstream LDS. Phrases like "the actual Church will not raise the Warning", and "there are so many heads on this beast because if you cut off one head, two more grow". IF I were Mormon, I think I would really WANT the Church to address it, or speak...not absolutely specifically to the Daybells but to what is happening out there. Everyone wanted/expected the Catholic Church to speak out about sexual abuse...and they have tried. But with the CC, it was really more of a straight forward, "right and wrong". In this case, I would think that the LDS Church has some real problems with how to identify what is "right or wrong", but they must be aware that they could have a lot of concerned and troubled followers. And the abuse of "visions", "callings" to cover up crimes is just downright awful. I feel relatively certain this probably does happen often enough in everyday living within any religious community....but the blatancy of the lies and the coverups are just beyond the pale. I hope the Church will help i guess.........

If anyone doesn’t deserve kindness and courtesy it is these two narcissists. They have brought untold grief and emotional damage unto their relatives, the relatives of their respective dead spouses, and Tylee and JJ (if they are even still alive), all while thumbing their noses at LE.

Tammy is still warm in her grave while her hubsy wubsy and Lori are skipping to their loo alongside a Hawaiian beach, as Lori picks daffodils in her white wedding dress and sings sweetly as fledgling birds land on her shoulder.

Not your salt of the earth type people.
Correct.
I was directly speaking about how we, on this forum relate to one another. It is my hope we act with civility towards each other. It is my understanding everyone has something to bring to the table and that very idea could help solve a family's heartache.
Thank you

I don't think Chad has any incentive to talk. I mean, his wife of 30 years very conveniently died, leaving Chad free to marry Lori and a decent amount of life insurance. If Tammy's death wasn't exactly natural, Chad could be looking at a very long prison sentence. Who knows what Lori knows about that.
IMO they both know about each other's bad deeds. I believe they planned them together.

According to the arrest warrant he received $430k from the life insurance, so I would guess at his age he could have another few hundred thousand lying around at least.
According to the link I just posted there could have been royalty disputes.

Go to SSA.gov. Remarrying before a certain age and/or within a certain time disqualifies.

Why does this matter? The children are the only ones that would receive SS based on their father's deaths. Age wouldn't matter.
Tylee was coming to the end of that (was there life insurance she would get around the same time and where is it?)
IDK if JJ would receive SS disability AND SS from his father.

Folks in Utah-last night there was a sit down interview on KSL with Dr. Erik D. Christensen, M.D. – Chief Medical Examiner in Utah. He talked about exhumation of Tammy and the backlog in Utah for toxicology results. The lead in to this story/interview was that Tammy’s results would be released soon. This pulled me into the room to watch

I just went to look for it to post, and the interview is gone now. Not on the website, not on YouTube. Did anyone else see it? Why would they pull it?

Does anyone know why Joshua was adopted? It looks like his bio grandparents were the ones looking for him but how did LV get involved to adopt? I adopted my nephew and it’s a lot of work and loopholes to jump thru...especially a special needs child. Were they blood related?
CV was the great uncle of this child. We cannot discuss the relative who was actually the parents. The Woodcocks had him for 9 months, and then did the preparations for Lori and Charles to adopt him

Does anyone know why Joshua was adopted? It looks like his bio grandparents were the ones looking for him but how did LV get involved to adopt? I adopted my nephew and it’s a lot of work and loopholes to jump thru...especially a special needs child. Were they blood related?

Charles is JJ's granduncle by blood. He's the grandma's brother. Before he passed he changed the life insurance to his sister. He was better able to care for JJ than his grandparents ( I guess due to the family situation)

i know you are not asking me that question, but it applies to me too. I am VERY curious about the connections to and possible response from the church. Before this case, I never had an idea of the preponderance of the End-of-Days people, activities etc. I was aware of lots of teaching/how to/reasons to do the 72 hour/12 month survival kits. I could see positive reasoning for anyone to consider, actually, but it is so much work! There seems to be are a lot of MLM groups out there marketing them. And there are so many of these specifically marketed as LDS. So that alone, begs the question of "who is just making money" off of fear. So with this specific case, it has been an amazing information gathering exercise, for me anyway. On other sites, the amount of discord, fighting factions, often saying they have more power than the Mainstream LDS. Phrases like "the actual Church will not raise the Warning", and "there are so many heads on this beast because if you cut off one head, two more grow". IF I were Mormon, I think I would really WANT the Church to address it, or speak...not absolutely specifically to the Daybells but to what is happening out there. Everyone wanted/expected the Catholic Church to speak out about sexual abuse...and they have tried. But with the CC, it was really more of a straight forward, "right and wrong". In this case, I would think that the LDS Church has some real problems with how to identify what is "right or wrong", but they must be aware that they could have a lot of concerned and troubled followers. And the abuse of "visions", "callings" to cover up crimes is just downright awful. I feel relatively certain this probably does happen often enough in everyday living within any religious community....but the blatancy of the lies and the coverups are just beyond the pale. I hope the Church will help i guess.........

I'm LDS (obvi now I guess...). but I have to say I really haven't paid attention to this kind of fringe interest. We are pretty careful savers, I have some food storage, I've done what I think I reasonably can to be a prepared person....and after that, I frankly find this prepper topic kind of boring. I doubt anyone I know has gotten a vibe from me that I'm open to discussing it, because I just authenticallyvhave no interest.

It probably does present a problem within the Church, I think. But as I mentioned in my first or maybe second post...we have wide latitude in the practice of our faith, and so people go a lot of different directions within that. People are free to do what they feel led to do....we each have to find our personal path. I'm not bothered by that idea, BUT...I don't live in Utah, so I don't think it's quite as complicated for me personally. (I'm not looking, every day, at what my neighbor wears or does or whatever...and I really don't care....but I don't have some kind of constantly-visible measuring stick against which I'm judging my own behavior on a curve that includes the people around me.

I think most members of the Church know what the key is to good decision making, but that can be a problem when other people are making good decisions for themselves too -- but those decisions look different than their own. It's easy to wonder...who's right? The answer is that two people can be right and still make different choices. I don't have problem with that, but I see why it's complicated for people -- LDS or not.

I just read that on Sept. 8, Tylee, Joshua, Vallow and Vallow's brother Alex Cox went on a day trip to Yellowstone National Park. For some reason, I thought it was Chad with them not Alex.

So Tylee was last seen with the man that she saw kill her father under questionable circumstances.

Folks in Utah-last night there was a sit down interview on KSL with Dr. Erik D. Christensen, M.D. – Chief Medical Examiner in Utah. He talked about exhumation of Tammy and the backlog in Utah for toxicology results. The lead in to this story/interview was that Tammy’s results would be released soon. This pulled me into the room to watch

I just went to look for it to post, and the interview is gone now. Not on the website, not on YouTube. Did anyone else see it? Why would they pull it?

LE might have requested they take it down. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member