Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could not hear very well. The judge was asking her if she understood various things in the beginning and one of them seemed to be that she can fight extradition under HRS if Idaho is going to seek the death sentence or life in prison. There was a reference to the statute. I'll have to see if I can find a better recording later.

I think they told her that unless she was facing death penalty or life in prison, she is entitled to bail.

If someone wants to hide a body, they are not going to drag/carry a body very far off the road (It is a tremendous amount of work to carry/drag a body 100 feet from a road.) One would only have to search along the roads and not search every square foot of the park.
There are so many thermal pools 400 degrees plus in yellowstone that a body could disappear and never be found

As you watch Chad walking you'll notice his gait: not very extended from hips to thighs. His paces are short for such a tall man. He doesn't have any swagger side-to-side. Very deliberate walk, arms mostly stiff, with a little movement at the elbows, but not flexed. Deliberate, but not overly in a hurry. Ever. Also, his shoulders and neck are broad, but not extended. I've always noted that he looks like he's hunched over forward a little. You can see that his posture isn't chest-out and thus his neck slightly bends forward making his eyes almost always looking slightly downward (especially noted in the courtroom where he's just sitting there). It's a tall thing, but it's how he has always walked.
Compare that last portion of this video
Twitter
to the storage unit video
Lori Daybell abandoned a storage unit in Rexburg full of children's items | East Idaho News
at 1:37 - 1:42 is the second man carrying out a heavy tote. Note the same shoulders and head. Some guys would pull shoulders to carry it all with their back. Since he doesn't, the tote is in front of his legs. He almost has to go bowlegged because the tote is in the way. But the steps are the same pace and gait as in Chad's walk from the courtroom.
Compare that to the man assumed to be Alex in the video (0:56-1:03). He's also tall, but not as tall as Chad. His shoulders (hidden a little by the jacket) are squared off. Head not tilted down forward, and even though carrying the heavy tote and tire, he's using his arms more by pulling his shoulders back. Also, between carrying out the heavy tote and tire, he comes back in, you can see his shoulders are not slouched and hunched forward while carrying nothing. Alex's forearms are extended outward at the elbows at this point as well. He walks more openly and nearly bow-legged kicking legs out at the knee. 1:18-1:21 in the storage unit video also shows the two together. The second man bringing the bike in again, hunched over, not just because of the bike, but the legs are also short steps even with longer legs.

We know now thanks to the probable cause affidavit that Chad was there with Alex when the Nov 26th well check was conducted. They knew each other. The likelihood of Chad being the man with Lori on Nov 24 (two days earlier) is solid. The likelihood he was there with Alex Oct 28th is as great.

So... what else does Chad know. This walk to the car and day without Lori have to be weighing on him. I imagine he's weighing his options. Now also hearing that the court doesn't recognize their commitment ceremony as a marriage might give him an out.

I am haunted by the fact that Tylee entered Yellowstone w Alex Cox on the last day she was seen alive. My first thought was, Oh no...the acid pools.

These pools dissolve a person so that nothing is left! AC could have taken Tylee while JJ and Lori remained in the vehicle, strangled her quickly and put her into the pool. No trace would remain.

This scenario seems more plausible if they entered the park in afternoon or evening hours, so he could have done it without being observed under cover of twilight or darkness.

If I wanted to get rid of a body without any trace and lived close to Yellowstone, that would be a way to do it.

As you watch Chad walking you'll notice his gait: not very extended from hips to thighs. His paces are short for such a tall man. He doesn't have any swagger side-to-side. Very deliberate walk, arms mostly stiff, with a little movement at the elbows, but not flexed. Deliberate, but not overly in a hurry. Ever. Also, his shoulders and neck are broad, but not extended. I've always noted that he looks like he's hunched over forward a little. You can see that his posture isn't chest-out and thus his neck slightly bends forward making his eyes almost always looking slightly downward (especially noted in the courtroom where he's just sitting there). It's a tall thing, but it's how he has always walked.
Compare that last portion of this video
Twitter
to the storage unit video
Lori Daybell abandoned a storage unit in Rexburg full of children's items | East Idaho News
at 1:37 - 1:42 is the second man carrying out a heavy tote. Note the same shoulders and head. Some guys would pull shoulders to carry it all with their back. Since he doesn't, the tote is in front of his legs. He almost has to go bowlegged because the tote is in the way. But the steps are the same pace and gait as in Chad's walk from the courtroom.
Compare that to the man assumed to be Alex in the video (0:56-1:03). He's also tall, but not as tall as Chad. His shoulders (hidden a little by the jacket) are squared off. Head not tilted down forward, and even though carrying the heavy tote and tire, he's using his arms more by pulling his shoulders back. Also, between carrying out the heavy tote and tire, he comes back in, you can see his shoulders are not slouched and hunched forward while carrying nothing. Alex's forearms are extended outward at the elbows at this point as well. He walks more openly and nearly bow-legged kicking legs out at the knee. 1:18-1:21 in the storage unit video also shows the two together. The second man bringing the bike in again, hunched over, not just because of the bike, but the legs are also short steps even with longer legs.

We know now thanks to the probable cause affidavit that Chad was there with Alex when the Nov 26th well check was conducted. They knew each other. The likelihood of Chad being the man with Lori on Nov 24 (two days earlier) is solid. The likelihood he was there with Alex Oct 28th is as great.

So... what else does Chad know. This walk to the car and day without Lori have to be weighing on him. I imagine he's weighing his options. Now also hearing that the court doesn't recognize their commitment ceremony as a marriage might give him an out.

I doubt that would be an out....

This may have already been covered, I just got off work not too long ago and this thread has blown up.

What is this identification they are talking about? In court they said they would need to bring people from the mainland. Are these people/witnesses that know Lori that can identify her? I’ve never heard of this.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm still looking for this 14 page probable cause affidavit. Is it not public? They mention it here in 3rd paragraph.PLEASE help if you know where to find it.
Court documents lay out timeline of investigation, detail last time Tylee and JJ were seen | East Idaho News
In a 14 page affidavit of probable cause filed in Madison County, Rexburg Police Detective Ron Ball notes his investigation began when RPD was contacted by the Gilbert, Arizona, Police Department on Nov. 25. JJ’s grandparents, Kay and Larry Woodcock, requested a welfare check on their grandson.

Speaking of MG. Reading the section about her and the missing kids in the charging documents sounded very familiar. Two weeks ago a YouTuber read an email she had received on her channel and at the time it seemed a little out there. But it turns out, the details about MG were pretty spot on. Anyone remember that? Not sure how much I can post here but if you search YouTube for "incomplete investigations" and find a video uploaded Feb 7, that would be the one.

Way too big. And no cell service. Hard to track people by cell pings. I worked at Yellowstone for three seasons, it is a great college job, tell your kids. Xanterra.com is where to apply.

Back to Lori, if she has nothing to hide, why dig in her heels to stay in Hawaii? Go back to Idaho, let the police lay their cards down.

Heyyy!! So did I!! Grant Village - won't mention the year as it was many, many years ago

I found this fun site called "map fight" to help any Brits(or others from Europe) understand the scale of Yellowstone Nat'l Park - so no, even if the snow thaws, there will be no search of the park unless there is specific information about a specific spot in the park:
MapFight - England vs Yellowstone National Park size comparison

I'm still looking for this 14 page probable cause affidavit. Is it not public? They mention it here in 3rd paragraph.PLEASE help if you know where to find it.
Court documents lay out timeline of investigation, detail last time Tylee and JJ were seen | East Idaho News
In a 14 page affidavit of probable cause filed in Madison County, Rexburg Police Detective Ron Ball notes his investigation began when RPD was contacted by the Gilbert, Arizona, Police Department on Nov. 25. JJ’s grandparents, Kay and Larry Woodcock, requested a welfare check on their grandson.
READ: The documents charging Lori Vallow Daybell | East Idaho News

It's her personality that matters, right?
Probably not. But, in the long run, a blow-up doll would look about the same, have about the same personality, but wouldn't ruin everything by thinking or talking, and she'd be a lot cheaper to keep. No expensive dinners out, and when you tire of her, just stick her under the bed. Plus, you'd never have to worry she was secretly plotting to kill you for the insurance money. Win/win.

Affidavit of Probable Cause

I’m so far behind and trying to catch up. Quick question, has anyone seen it detailed who all attended the Sept 8th visit to Yellowstone?
There are many trails that can be walked on to view the greisers and also MANY places to walk off of them and say,,,,,,, accidentally (on purpose) fall into them.
I can’t begin to tell you the number of times we’ve been to our families cabin and hear ambulances headed that way because of someone falling into one.
Sadly there is usually nothing left to recover because of the sulfur and heat.
I really, really hope this wasn’t TR’s demise.

Try this

Court document provides timeline, new details in disappearances of J.J. and Tylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste