Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
every few years we get a weird religious case like this, but this might be the weirdest in a aehile

i think anyone really cares about is where the kids are at, they can continue their end of world nonsense as long as they can prove those kids are somewhere safe

which right now they either can't or won't do

Alex, Lori, JJ and Tylee all went to Yellowstone on Sept 8th.
September 8th was a Sunday. If Lori is truly religious I don't necessarily see that she would not pick that day to spend with family at YNP. But picking a Sunday to off your daughter seems like it might violate some principle of her faith, probably even 2 or the Top 10!

But aside from that, if you are a local who does not have to work every day, do you actually pick the weekend for that trip? Isn't that when the park would be most busy? And, if your plan is murder, do you actually choose a day when there will be more people around?

I can tell you the Alex I knew was nothing like the monster he has been portrayed to be.
He was always kind, respectful, and witty!! I've known him for several years. He was close to his entire family, not just Lori.

This has been very hard on the people who know/knew or are related to the key players here. My heart and soul have been forever scarred by these events!

Can you tell us how close you were with Alex. Like did you do things with him regularly? See him and talk to him at least weekly? When the last time you actually spent time with him?
Just trying to figure out if he was someone you went to school with and went separate ways or a friend you had until he passed? Thanks in advance

In reference to a number of posts and comments regarding the YouTuber who posts about things undone and incomplete with unnamed sources, and anything else out there, including what any of us (even I) might speculate. I'd like to just say one thing: Be careful what you believe.

Be wary of believing something you haven't or can't research on our own. If we are sleuths we can observe and make informed opinions. These may be wrong. I've been wrong here many times: I panicked when I saw a truck that looked like one registered to CV in footage of a double shooting in Arizona. The truck had nothing to do with the shooting. Just because something looks like it makes sense, doesn't mean it does. Another example: it very well may be that the dark grey 2018 Jeep Wrangler in AZ for BB shooting was the one from which the wheel and seat were removed and placed in the Idaho storage unit.

Okay, where am I going with this? Be careful if you can't find another source to verify. I need to do this as well. Speaking of the YouTube videos with unknown sources. There's one from Feb 7th. After the intro at about 1:40 the speaker says "Chad and Lori met September 23, 2018 through Jason Mow at the temple". I'm not going to go into anything else in the video because this is sufficient for me to establish credibility.

At which temple did they meet? Jason and Lori both lived in Arizona at the time. Mesa temple? Gilbert was opened 2014. It could be that one. OK. Fine. How about any number of temples between? Sure also possible. However, September 24, 2018 was Tylee's 16th birthday. I doubt Lori took a trip to be with Chad on such an occasion especially since we have no evidence of this. So Chad is visiting Arizona in September 2018? OK. But no. September 23, 2018 was a Sunday. The temples aren't open Sundays. OK. Maybe they met on temple grounds. Fine. That's acceptable. Easy-peasy. However, I happen know that September 23, 2018 was also a Sunday wherein Chad would have been in ward council (2nd and 4th Sundays of the month) in the early morning and then three hours of church (2-hour church wasn't announced until 2 weeks later and implemented the following January). The earliest he could have left for Arizona would be noon. Driving would not get him there until September 24th. Flying would have been unlikely as well because it would be more expensive from Idaho Falls if there was a flight or time consuming to drive 4+ hours to SLC and fly from there. Either way. Chad did not meet Lori Vallow at the temple on September 23, 2018.

It looks like the speaker of this story is misinformed in this first incident reported in the podcast. Assume she or her source tied the known connection Chad had with September 23 and postulated when it would have been ideal to have met.

If this didn't happen, what else in the story can be true? I don't know.

I've seen a photo of Chad at a book signing in Mesa, AZ on Jul 13, 2018 the same day as a poster for an event (see attached). I'm thinking it's more likely he met her then and there rather than the visionary-significant date of September 23, 2018.

I'm not saying I'm perfect or that you should believe everything I say. Please don't. Let's give opinions and hash things out. I want everything as tidy and explainable as the next sleuth, maybe even more-so than others: a friend of mine is dead! But we have to be careful.

Nice work! I have been away from the area for awhile and didn’t know there is a Gilbert temple...oops! Great job of putting dates together. MOO

In reference to a number of posts and comments regarding the YouTuber who posts about things undone and incomplete with unnamed sources, and anything else out there, including what any of us (even I) might speculate. I'd like to just say one thing: Be careful what you believe.

Be wary of believing something you haven't or can't research on our own. If we are sleuths we can observe and make informed opinions. These may be wrong. I've been wrong here many times: I panicked when I saw a truck that looked like one registered to CV in footage of a double shooting in Arizona. The truck had nothing to do with the shooting. Just because something looks like it makes sense, doesn't mean it does. Another example: it very well may be that the dark grey 2018 Jeep Wrangler in AZ for BB shooting was the one from which the wheel and seat were removed and placed in the Idaho storage unit.

Okay, where am I going with this? Be careful if you can't find another source to verify. I need to do this as well. Speaking of the YouTube videos with unknown sources. There's one from Feb 7th. After the intro at about 1:40 the speaker says "Chad and Lori met September 23, 2018 through Jason Mow at the temple". I'm not going to go into anything else in the video because this is sufficient for me to establish credibility.

At which temple did they meet? Jason and Lori both lived in Arizona at the time. Mesa temple? Gilbert was opened 2014. It could be that one. OK. Fine. How about any number of temples between? Sure also possible. However, September 24, 2018 was Tylee's 16th birthday. I doubt Lori took a trip to be with Chad on such an occasion especially since we have no evidence of this. So Chad is visiting Arizona in September 2018? OK. But no. September 23, 2018 was a Sunday. The temples aren't open Sundays. OK. Maybe they met on temple grounds. Fine. That's acceptable. Easy-peasy. However, I happen know that September 23, 2018 was also a Sunday wherein Chad would have been in ward council (2nd and 4th Sundays of the month) in the early morning and then three hours of church (2-hour church wasn't announced until 2 weeks later and implemented the following January). The earliest he could have left for Arizona would be noon. Driving would not get him there until September 24th. Flying would have been unlikely as well because it would be more expensive from Idaho Falls if there was a flight or time consuming to drive 4+ hours to SLC and fly from there. Either way. Chad did not meet Lori Vallow at the temple on September 23, 2018.

It looks like the speaker of this story is misinformed in this first incident reported in the podcast. Assume she or her source tied the known connection Chad had with September 23 and postulated when it would have been ideal to have met.

I've seen a photo of Chad at a book signing in Mesa, AZ on Jul 13, 2018 the same day as a poster for an event (see attached). I'm thinking it's more likely he met her then and there rather than the visionary-significant date of September 23, 2018.

I'm not saying I'm perfect or that you should believe everything I say. Please don't. Let's give opinions and hash things out. I want everything as tidy and explainable as the next sleuth, maybe even more-so than others: a friend of mine is dead! But we have to be careful.
Great post, as usual! I have a question( may have been answered before, sorry if so)
Did you or anyone else recognize a transformation in Chad’s appearance within this last year? TIA!

September 8th was a Sunday. If Lori is truly religious I don't necessarily see that she would not pick that day to spend with family at YNP. But picking a Sunday to off your daughter seems like it might violate some principle of her faith, probably even 2 or the Top 10!

But aside from that, if you are a local who does not have to work every day, do you actually pick the weekend for that trip? Isn't that when the park would be most busy? And, if your plan is murder, do you actually choose a day when there will be more people around?
Hmmm, good points. Perhaps this was a sort of a last “outing” as a family before Tylee was disappeared?

Thank you for responding- I’m curious, did your contact with Alex diminish in the last year? We’re you aware he had married? Had you met his wife?
Thank you for anything you can share.

Alex and I lost contact at some point last fall.
I was shocked to hear he was married and in total disbelief that he passed away.

A lot to wrap my head around!

So you think it is possible Chad met Lori in July of 2018? Not before?

Hmmm, good points. Perhaps this was a sort of a last “outing” as a family before Tylee was disappeared?

I really don’t like that theory, as it has a tragic ending. Alternatively, if that was the last siting of Tylee, on camera or video, could she possibly still be alive but not photographed in the past six months? MOO

I don't know about Yellowstone but I spent 2 weeks in several National parks in Arizona, California, and Utah during Sept of 2019 and I chose that time intentionally because the crowds are minimal.

I personally find the particular YouTube you are referencing quite informative, has she been wrong before-you bet, but she has also been spot on. She also doesn’t claim to be anything more than someone (just like ourselves ) that is interested in this particular case. Anyway I am an adult and can decide for myself what is likely true and what isn’t.
Exactly. Please don't take my advice as anything other than that. I've just realized that for myself. I was putting a lot of stock in my personal sleuthing and then said to myself, "Hmm wait a minute. Is that even possible?" Other things she has said have been verified by other sources. So, there's that. It's scary some of the things mentioned, if true!
In my theory of the townhomes and Jeep, I mistakenly put Melani in unit 176. That was the unit of the neighbor who was interviewed. I also said I saw Lori at Tammy's memorial on the East side of the chapel. It was the west side. I made the mistake myself and just wanted to openly remind us all to be careful.

Can you tell us how close you were with Alex. Like did you do things with him regularly? See him and talk to him at least weekly? When the last time you actually spent time with him?
Just trying to figure out if he was someone you went to school with and went separate ways or a friend you had until he passed? Thanks in advance

I can tell you I did not go to school with him. Divulging much more information than that may not be prudent.

The only thing that makes sense to me- if the kids are still here, is Lori’s parents hiding them. That would likely be who she would most trust, but given their advanced age & the other adult siblings- it doesn’t seem plausible...unless they’re living some RV lifestyle and traversing the country. This is the only remote scenario that makes sense to me, but given a certain person has some previous entanglements, I think LE would have combed this over deeply already.

I really don’t like that theory, as it has a tragic ending. Alternatively, if that was the last siting of Tylee, on camera or video, could she possibly still be alive but not photographed in the past six months? MOO

I hear ya, and I would LOVE for Tylee to be living it up on the Rivera, but WHY obstruct justice? All Lori has to do is show proof of life, and it’s done.

She’s refusing this at every turn, WHY? My guess is because she can’t MOO

I don't know about Yellowstone but I spent 2 weeks in several National parks in Arizona, California, and Utah during Sept of 2019 and I chose that time intentionally because the crowds are minimal.

I'm thinking they'd be less crowded in September and past the Labor Day weekend when schools are back in session and people less likely to be vacationing, especially families which would tend to up the number of visiters faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper