Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As in, pen pal mail?
A pen pal letter to Lori:

We know that being incarcerated is so hard for you since you are accustomed to a man who panders to you, oceanfront rooms, no chatty kids around, mounds of life insurance cash to tote about, daily makeup/hair, not having to earn a living and exercising.

Poor you. But Charles, Tammy, Alex, and Joseph are all dead. Your kids are no where to be seen and probably dead. No one in this world feels a thing for you other than disgust.

It is time for you to stop this horrible game and come clean. Everyone will still hate you but at least you finally did the right thing.

Waiting……………..

Yesterday we discussed the fact that there is no evidence to suggest the kids are alive. Today we learned of two sources that claim to know what is going on with the kids (not what happened to them). I would not call either source reliable but I think it moves the needle a little bit back toward the "safely stashed" side of the gauge. Maybe I'm just looking for anything to provide some hope.

Yesterday we discussed the fact that there is no evidence to suggest the kids are alive. Today we learned of two sources that claim to know what is going on with the kids (not what happened to them). I would not call either source reliable but I think it moves the needle a little bit back toward the "safely stashed" side of the gauge. Maybe I'm just looking for anything to provide some hope.
I really hope you’re right. Personally I hope that LE dont write them off before they’re 100% sure they’re alive/dead. I hate saying that but there’s so many cases where the missing turn up years later. Hopefully people will talk and give the family answers either way. MOO.

i mean, helps to have minor kids along, if you plan on repopulating the whole planet with just 144k survivors.

snark aside, the one shiny bit of hope i havent lost is the fact that kids seem to have a value to these people that transcends family ties? maybe i read more into it than i should, but just maybe, sick of Momming or no, the translated being still thought the children held some sort of self-serving worth even tho big ideas about insurance distributions seem to have fallen through.

Hey Everyone,

Websleuths is in a bind. The server bill needs to be paid tomorrow. Because the ad revenue was so low in January we don't have the money to make the bills this month. The server is one bill and it is due the soonest.

If you can donate CLICK THIS LINK and it will take you to PayPal.

I want to stress, DO NOT DONATE if you cannot afford it. I know many members are on very strict budgets and I do not want anyone to feel obligated in any way.

Thank you very much.

Tricia
TO DONATE TO WEBSLEUTHS CLICK THIS LINK

Happy to. Done.

I hope you're right. Really hope you're right.

Has anyone heard anything that indicates that law enforcement are searching in the ways usually done when someone is missing? It's plainly obvious that they are building cases left and right (including talking to people who may have seen them, figuring out their last known whereabouts, etc.) but is there really much of a search happening for these two little angels?

I question if someone could pull that off without being seen by witnesses

It depends on a lot of things. Time of year and time of day (aka, how crowded the park is) and which pool they try it in. Have you been to Yellowstone? I agree it would be tough to pull it off in the middle of Norris Basin at noon on a nice day in July, but suspect there are some slightly out of the way hot pools where late in the season (say the second weekend in September) you could make it work. MOO.

Yes, of course it's not ok.I agree 100%. Chad was a good friend, and obviously a lot of us remember him as super nice, because he was. I wouldn't have been friends otherwise. Looking back, he was kind of bossy with guys and girls in our grade, but I think we thought it was because he was helping us. I wouldn't say social norms had advanced past giving me advice in my yearbook, just that it was kind of weird. I think men and women are still trying to give each other advice now, let alone 70-80 years ago, lol, but yes things are somewhat better now I hope. But there will always be weird Chads, and that was more my point, that he was an aberration in my life, even in the mid eighties he was not the norm by any means. Honestly, the world I grew up in was super nice, in some ways we were nicer to each other than people are now, and I had a wonderful childhood and teen-agehood. MOO

Thank you so much for responding. I cannot imagine how it would be to see all this happen with someone who was a good friend.

Has anyone heard anything that indicates that law enforcement are searching in the ways usually done when someone is missing? It's plainly obvious that they are building cases left and right (including talking to people who may have seen them, figuring out their last known whereabouts, etc.) but is there really much of a search happening for these two little angels?
Where are you going to search? If Yellowstone, they have acid pools that dissolve a body. You are not going to find anything even if you do search.

It was her niece Melani that was reported to have said it:

“Melani’s knowledge of the whereabouts of her aunt’s two missing children and her unwillingness to cooperate with law enforcement is daunting and her current husband has told law enforcement that Melani says sometimes children are full of light and then just like that they go dark,” the newly revealed court documents say, according to Fox10.

Doomsday mom Lori Vallow’s niece knows where missing kids are: Court docs

BBM.

Such a chilling statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads