Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with your point that she did not seem to care that much for him.

But something bothers me about the pills. If the prescription was filled in January 2019 I doubt they would have given more than a 3 month supply at the very most. So he would have stopped getting his meds in March timeframe. Charles was still alive, he was in school. You would think someone would have noticed a change in behavior when he was taken off his meds. Unless he perhaps did not need them any more. I know virtually nothing about ASD but is it possible he improved and no longer needed meds?

This is a very good point. Doesn't January line up with when Charles was with JJ (just the two of them) and LV was with TR in Hawaii, and if it was a 3 month RX, then there are several months after it ran out, that CV was around before he was killed. So why wasn't JJ on his meds then?

This case is fascinating
I have led some investigations in my time but nothing as surreal as this
Sadly, I find myself reading posts on the thread and then all of a sudden I realise, OMG this is real life... it reads like a crime fiction story .
I have always relied upon my gut instinct throughout my police career and I can say that 99.9% times I have not been let down by it ...But on this occasion, I just don’t have a clear answer. Rationally, it stands to reason when you consider all the variables, that the children must be deceased because of all the factors already outlined in this thread and Lori is such a narcissistic psychopath that there’s no way, I believe, that she would stay in prison and continue with the this charade if the children were in fact, alive . I think she would have showed proof of life by now. But what I found disconcerting, irrespective of the fact that she’s a narcissistic psychopath, is just how calm and carefree she and Chad were whilst under the LE microscope. Even hardened criminals in my own experience, would be sweating right now! I can only put it down to two things:
1. Its to do with their end of world beliefs and their belief that they have done everything in their own mind, for the right reasons.
Or
2. The children really are still alive and are being kept somewhere with likeminded people , ready for the end of the world ( a bit like the cults we have seen over the last 50 years ie. David Koresch and the other guy JONES who indoctrinated people to commit mass suicide).
But either way, my gut doesn’t want to play right now and is firmly sat 50/50 which for me is most confusing!

I agree with your point that she did not seem to care that much for him.

But something bothers me about the pills. If the prescription was filled in January 2019 I doubt they would have given more than a 3 month supply at the very most. So he would have stopped getting his meds in March timeframe. Charles was still alive, he was in school. You would think someone would have noticed a change in behavior when he was taken off his meds. Unless he perhaps did not need them any more. I know virtually nothing about ASD but is it possible he improved and no longer needed meds?
Unless, it’s what the used on Tammy and Alex as an overdose MOO

This case is fascinating
Sadly, I find myself reading posts on the thread and then all of a sudden I realise, OMG this is real life... it reads like a crime fiction story .
I have always relied upon my gut instinct throughout my police career and I can say that 99.9% times I have not been let down by it ...But on this occasion, I just don’t have a clear answer. Rationally, it stands to reason when you consider all the variables, that the children must be deceased because of all the factors already outlined in this thread and Lori is such a narcissistic psychopath that there’s no way, I believe, that she would stay in prison and continue with the this charade if the children were in fact, alive . I think she would have showed proof of life by now. But what I found disconcerting, irrespective of the fact that she’s a narcissistic psychopath, is just how calm and carefree she and Chad were whilst under the LE microscope. Even hardened criminals in my own experience, would be sweating right now! I can only put it down to two things:
1. Its to do with their end of world beliefs and their belief that they have done everything in their own mind, for the right reasons.
Or
2. The children really are still alive and are being kept somewhere with likeminded people , ready for the end of the world ( a bit like the cults we have seen over the last 50 years ie. David Koresch and the other guy JONES who indoctrinated people to commit mass suicide).
But either way, my gut doesn’t want to play right now and is firmly sat 50/50 which for me is most confusing!
Based on the experience I have had with people who have similar beliefs... I'm going to say #1 is the one I believe is what this is behind things. I think as this drags on, and July comes and goes with nothing of major import occurring... their resolve is going to weaken. Yes I do think it will go on that long, perhaps longer because I personally do not believe the kids are alive.

This case is fascinating
Or
Do we have cults in the UK? I know we’ve had a few in the past but are there any now? Slightly O/T but I want to try reading as much as I can about the variations within them. JMO

Yesterday we discussed the fact that there is no evidence to suggest the kids are alive. Today we learned of two sources that claim to know what is going on with the kids (not what happened to them). I would not call either source reliable but I think it moves the needle a little bit back toward the "safely stashed" side of the gauge. Maybe I'm just looking for anything to provide some hope.

I'm with you. I just can't quit them. I will not lose hope until all hope is lost. I'm fully aware where the logic trail takes us. I'm still pulling for 'em. I cannot, not.

Yesterday we discussed the fact that there is no evidence to suggest the kids are alive. Today we learned of two sources that claim to know what is going on with the kids (not what happened to them). I would not call either source reliable but I think it moves the needle a little bit back toward the "safely stashed" side of the gauge. Maybe I'm just looking for anything to provide some hope.
Unfortunately I don't think the needle moved at all today. The new sources were unreliable and provided no information. Just more vague innuendo about how eventually this will be sorted out. The situation with the kids reminds me of all theorizing with the McStay family before their bodies were found. They walked to Mexico, the mom was vilified and accused of killing them and then herself, etc etc. In the end, the story was horrific and simple. The criminal business partner abducted the whole family from their home, drove them 100 miles away to the desert, shot them and buried them. Boom, they were dead within 24 hours of the abduction and it fit the evidence left at the house and on the neighbors video camera. Most often, these stories have the simplest explanations. The kids are dead and at least one, if not both of them were in plastic tubs at the storage facility for awhile. I am betting none of the brain surgeons, including LV, had a clue there was a video camera in the hallway.

I have not ever been. It just seems like there would be some major logistical problems.
They would either need to transport the body to the pool or concince the victim to voluntarily go. The latter risks a noisy struggle, while the former incolves risking being seen dragging something big down the path to the pool.
I dont know how crowded the park is but i would think there is always someone around as popular as it is.

Some places are crowded. Others might go days without seeing anyone. Have the victim walk (aka hike) to the pool, grab a baseball bat (aka fallen down tree branch) and you're in business.

Last edited:
This is a very good point. Doesn't January line up with when Charles was with JJ (just the two of them) and LV was with TR in Hawaii, and if it was a 3 month RX, then there are several months after it ran out, that CV was around before he was killed. So why wasn't JJ on his meds then?
Charles claimed in his divorce filings that Lori took JJ's ipad, medication and clothes. Maybe he filled another prescription for him since Lori took his meds.

But something bothers me about the pills. If the prescription was filled in January 2019 I doubt they would have given more than a 3 month supply at the very most. So he would have stopped getting his meds in March timeframe. Charles was still alive, he was in school. You would think someone would have noticed a change in behavior when he was taken off his meds.
RSBM BBM
I had the same thought about Charles still being around. Maybe those were extra meds for if she wasn’t able to get a refill? Did the investigators check for refills in AZ? Or just in ID?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie