Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I engaged in unproductive banter earlier, I was mentally revisiting the timeline around the death of CV. As I recall, CV and LV had a reconciliation, of sorts, late last spring. They rented the house in Chandler but CV wasn’t physically staying at the house? Was it before or after, and I can’t remember the source but LV expected CV to die in a car accident? So, more questions than answers. Did someone tamper with his vehicle? Was it ever investigated?

Then, he didn’t die in a car accident. He is apparently staying in a nearby hotel before he is killed. They, CV and LV had conversations, regarding information shared between CV and the other brother, not AC, that reflected poorly on the mental state of LV. Probably why taking the phone was important on the day he was killed. A few days prior, CV told the landlord that things weren’t working out between him and LV. More than likely, he shared the same conversation with LV. He dies.

A few days later, LV finds out she is not the beneficiary of his life insurance. The landlord, at some point later in July 2019, asks her to move out by the end of August. How much cash or liquid assets did she have? How much was the rent for August plus all the other bills?

She tries to sell the dog for $2500 and that fails. Was she still on joint bank and credit accounts with CV? Based on how much time AC spent near LV, was he working? What income does she have?

Possibly Social Security benefits for the kids and/or if Tylee had received any other money from her late father, JR. I think there might have been a cash crunch and they had to move out. I don’t think she planned on moving to Rexburg but she probably was becoming desperate. How much did it cost moving to Rexburg? I think money or lack of it motivated her actions from July 11 to now.

Regarding SS benefits, I found these sources:

What Is The Family Maximum For Social Security Benefits?

Benefits Planner: Survivors | If You Are The Survivor | Social Security Administration

No, doesn't happen today.

This is what I understand can happen today. If a man's wife dies he can then be sealed to a second woman, if she dies, he can be sealed to a 3rd woman, etc.

However, a woman can only be sealed to one man. She can remarry though. MOO
So Lori cannot be sealed to Chad? But Chad can be sealed to Lori. Hmmm now I am more confused.

I really do think his approach was problematic. It transmits to the woman seeking the job that no other answer than "Thanks, I'll take this job" would be the right thing for her to do. Otherwise...why didn't he simply say "I'd like to offer this position to you?"
I agree the approach was wrong and what happened after also.

Kind of. This listing in the directory (LDSTools app) will not show the full details of that person's record (ordinance dates, family members not in the ward, or temple recommend status), just their presence in the ward, contact info, class and calling assignments, etc. Any member who is moved out is removed from the directory portion of the app.

It is conceivable that a person could move their record into a ward without minor children. We'd need someone in the Oakbrook Ward of the Rexburg Idaho Stake to verify if JJ and Tylee's records are there (last known residence if LVD moved her own records and left her children there). (ETA: And also if they're moved to another ward, THAT new ward will be in the record there).

Unless of course, there's some evidence of interactions between the two before Tammy's death, his move to Hawaii, etc., to imply conspiracy. Gee, I wonder if LE has anything to suggest that.
Biggest evidence is her and her cohorts move to Rexburg I guess.

I don't believe he is in Hawaii. There would have been evidence of him traveling there with her. LE has repeatedly told us there is no evidence JJ and Tylee have been in Hawaii. But what would make Lori say she was in Hawaii? Or what would make her rush off to Hawaii after unenrolling JJ from school? Was she trying to set up an alibi? I wonder where Alex was while Lori was claiming to be in Hawaii.

MOO.
She told nanny lots of things that weren't exactly accurate, such as JJ was send to grandparents for a month, that Tylee was attending college, that her husband died of a heart attack. So I wouldn't assume that she was actually in Hawaii just because she told that to a nanny.

A park with active boiling acid and water pits, that is bigger than two states combined, is being combed, while covered in snowfall, for a crime that likely occured last September, if at all?
Yea, I don't think so either. And never mind if the body goes into an acid hot pool, it dissolves, so what would you even look for? Even if it wasn't covered in snowfall.

From what nanny describes, JJ sure was a handful. I guess it's not surprising because by that time he lost his father, his service dog and his sister, and autistic children don't react well to change. I wonder what he was saying about Tylee, if anything. He believed his father was traveling for work, what did he think Tylee was doing?

Of course not!

Imagine Chad being "unable to comment" on whether the kids are safe? What the actual?

You've obviously considered the game theory of this. It makes complete sense to say they are safe, and start generating a defence, and positive PR with a trial inbound.

Unless of course, the kids are not safe ...
Is CP Chad's lawyer? Because he certainly seems to be speaking for him a lot.

I am beginning to think Chad maybe does not know where they are. Is that possible he has been suckered by Lori? The biter bit?

Is CP Chad's lawyer? Because he certainly seems to be speaking for him a lot.

I am beginning to think Chad maybe does not know where they are. Is that possible he has been suckered by Lori? The biter bit?

It's possible, and i am sure counsel has suggested the idea to him. We know LV told Chad's family Tylee had died the year before?

One of the most obvious problems in all of this is Chad having his day in Court. Appearing as a defence witness for LV would seem to be a very very stupid idea.

If they are married, I suspect the state cannot compel testimony? Is that the case in Idaho?

So Lori cannot be sealed to Chad? But Chad can be sealed to Lori. Hmmm now I am more confused.

Lol. I should have been more clear, I definitely see how that is confusing.

So, in this case, we don't know if Lori has been sealed to any of her previous husbands.

A woman can only be sealed to one man (dead or alive). So, if she is already sealed to one of her previous husband's she could marry Chad, but neither of them would be sealed.

There would be another option. She would have to request for a cancellation of a sealing. The entire process is a bit complicated to explain.

Basically the request goes from the Bishop to the First Presidency for approval. The request has to be approved by the First Presidency, and both parties wanting to be sealed have to have Temple recommends.

From what I understand it is much harder to get a sealing cancelled, than it is to get a divorce.

If this still sounds confusing I found an article that explains it, a lot better than I can:

What to Do When You Do Not Want Your Spouse for Eternity

Hope that makes more sense. MOO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members