Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I mentioned that LV lost out on the CV insurance lottery.. So the only money Lori would've had was the $75,000 she got following JR's death 6-7 months before). That and any monthly benefits, plus maybe what Chad could/would give her. But I'm sure that poverty only lasted until maybe mid-late November when Chad waltzed into the insurance company's office and picked up a cool $430,000. I'm just saying that there's no reason to believe that Chad (or Chad and Lori) have frivolously blown through a large chunk of that money. The balance in the bank does not mean there's not significant sums held elsewhere (in fact, I would think, if anything, it perhaps indicates that there are).

FWIW I have personal experience with life insurance payouts, unfortunately. In recent years, it is common for the proceeds to be held in an interest bearing account with the insurer, while the beneficiary draws money through an online or telephone request that is then issued to the beneficiary through an ETF to the beneficiaries personal bank account.

That's a long way of saying that CD didn't necessarily receive the entire 430K all at once. He may very well still have a good portion of TD's insurance payout in the insurance companies interest bearing holding account.

BBM. You replied to "It also mentions that Colby's dad didn't want to be with her" with "JR didn't want to be with her???", implying that JR was Colby's dad in question, which is not accurate IMO.
still not totally clear...but no, clearly knew JR was adoptive parent of CR... I just think we are made to feel that JR was scummy....and I feel that was not the case...because I "feel" that she has been a "bad seed" forever, and knew her looks and lies would always bail her out!!

FWIW I have personal experience with life insurance payouts, unfortunately. In recent years, it is common for the proceeds to be held in an interest bearing account with the insurer, while the beneficiary draws money through an online or telephone request that is then issued to the beneficiary through an ETF to the beneficiaries personal bank account.

That's a long way of saying that CD didn't necessarily receive the entire 430K all at once. He may very well still have a good portion of TD's insurance payout in the insurance companies interest bearing holding account.
well i find that encouraging...

Good Morning America on Twitter

NEWS EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Stepfather of missing Idaho children speaks out.
Chad almost seems like he is going to crack. He did visit the jailhouse, most likely to get hit up to bail her out. Or slip her a file. Oh well, he better book a flight to Idaho, because she is going back to Idaho on Tuesday. In the meantime, now that it has come out that Melani's new husband has dropped the dime on her, and told LEO that she confessed to him that she (and likely Lori) conspired to kill BB and sent Alex to do the dirty work (again)... wondering when SHE will also be arrested? Soooon I hope!
#LockThemUp

@LDS social scientist
In regards to what @Campizi67 said in the very well organized post about the beliefs and the operating concepts behind Lori/Chad and such group - I found that post to be VERY accurate, and reflected a lot of my own thoughts as I have heard from various people inside those groups lately.

I especially found it valuable that this overview explained who some of these people are because the non-LDS folks would have a tough time understanding a whole cast of scriptural characters and what they mean to LDS people if they have never read the Book of Mormon. (I don't expect anyone to read that for the sake of this story!)

Regarding the "going dark" or "zombie" references - I had the exact same thought long ago towards the beginning when we first began seeing references to their beliefs in the concepts of "going dark" or "dark spirits" or even the spurious "zombies" reference. It's a dehumanizing tactic that makes it a lot easier to take a life. This is a tactic that almost all serial killers use in various forms. The dehumanization of victims makes the killing so much easier and empowers the killer to take that life because in their mind they have already reduced the victim(s) to sub-human and therefore not worthy of any real remorse.

This is part of why I really do think the kids are gone. I will be DELIGHTED to be wrong if that is the case, but they stood in the way of this "all important mission", and just like Charles, why would there be any hesitation to find a way to dehumanize and be rid of any baggage so they can focus on this glorious mission of theirs?

**PTZ refers to a forum/website name "Pathway To Zion" run by author HS primarily. I've seen leaking from this already that has really opened my eyes to some things, but even more so on a level from inside membership of the LDS church. PTZ members seem to be a lot more homogenous regarding these belief systems whereas AVOW is very diverse with the surface preppers and then the sub-group operating from inside. They are fracturing big time.

*** I also do know that the leaked information I have seen is not allowed on websleuths. I'm not posting it here, and not going to discuss it until or unless it's in MSM or LE reports (doubtful).
I’m sure you can understand how strange these thoughts/beliefs are for those of us who or not LDS members.
Thank you for posting .

Maybe. The only parent on Colbys birth certificate is Lori. Sorry to keep mentioning this but there may have been someone else involved.
[snipped for focus]
Just this morning’s thoughts....

I'm pretty sure we know her 2nd husband was CR's father despite the birth record not listing him. He was ordered to pay child support in their divorce.

Not sure if this link will work, but if it goes to the search instead of the docs, then enter Cox for the last name and Lori for the first name and click the first record with N as a middle initial (there are 2 pages of motions to read): https://search.bexar.org/Case/CaseD...x&fn=Lori&m=&&p=2_1996CI18042++++DC0000100000

I think all that birth record tells us is that Lori and CR's father were not together as a couple (or Lori already planned to leave him) by the time CR was born. MOO.

What's interesting to me is if you click Next to go to the first page of motions in the case you see that Lori filed for divorce in Dec 1996 and it looks like her husband filed a motion to quash on Mar 3, 1997. It says "MOTION TO QUASH ANSW TO ORIG PET FOR DIVORCE".
Then in July 1997 Lori responds with "FIRST AMENDED ORIGINAL PET OF LORI NORENE COX" and it seems the divorce proceeds from there. I'm not up on my legalese and my first impression was that a motion to quash meant he was trying to get the divorce thrown out entirely but then I read this definition: What Is a Motion to Quash? | LegalMatch
It seems he was requesting the court to disregard his original answer to the divorce filing? Then they worked things out with back and forth motions in court for a couple years. Final decree of divorce was 2/25/1998. Then child support was set up.

It would be interesting to get the original divorce docs although it probably wouldn't help us solve the missing kids case. I think we may find the situation wasn't how Lori portrayed it to her friend (i.e. saying CR's dad didn't want her). We heard at the beginning of this case through family sources on Gray Hughes that all of Lori's husbands filed for divorce against her but then someone here (sorry I've forgotten who pointed it out) looked at the actual court records and found that Lori filed for the 2nd one. I think she didn't want him for some reason. Or there was some situation she didn't want her friends to know about so she told them he was the one to leave her, rather than telling her friends that she filed for divorce first. MOO.

Last edited:
The Judge isn't going to get into the substance of the case.

That will all happen in Idaho
What better way to get your bail reduced "Look judge, here is a video of the kids last night holding yesterdays newspaper, they are having steak dinners at a caregiver's mansion in the mountains, watching TV and playing video games, safe and sound." If only!

Wouldn’t a DNA test be done to determine paternity for CR for child support?
I believe if the suspected father doesn't show up for dna test then it is automatically assumed they are the father. But this also would have been years ago. Was standard practice to dna then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member