Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@WhereIsWaldo
Please can you tell me where I can find those ?

Check Idaho media sources including EIN, KTVB, etc...let me find a link.
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
2 hrs ·
MADISON COUNTY, ID SUBPOENAS: The Madison County Prosecutor’s Office just demanded Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell’s Princeville landlord, the Kauai Beach Resort and Kennedy Elementary School (Rexburg, ID) to deliver all records related to Lori, Chad and JJ Vallow.

For all parties, they have until 3/9/20 and have to produce all documents from 8/1/19 to the present.

87641354_1528223804007298_6036305960178286592_o.jpg
87655511_1528223817340630_1876577739696242688_o.jpg
87452075_1528223824007296_3982056951138746368_o.jpg

Thanks for the links,@Gardener1850 !

ETA: Also, thanks to Justin Lum, Fox 10 Phoenix.

Last edited:
This reminds me of the tactics that Scientology uses,
Deny
Intimidate
Accuse

Don’t think that Scientology has resorted to murder though?
In eerie similarity with this case, Shelly Miscavage, the wife of Scientology leader David Miscavage, hasn’t been seen alive since 2007.

There is also controversy about the death of Lisa McPherson, who died while under the care of Scientologists. They did not allow her to leave their facilities and held her against her will.

Death of Lisa McPherson - Wikipedia

Scientology wife has been ‘missing’ for over a decade

As far as the US goes, there are strong disincentives to giving a police interview. David Simon actually wrote some fascinating stuff on the topic in his book Homicide

But of course, for the guilty and innocent there are strong practical reasons why you might talk. For instance, certain kinds of deception (e.g Chris Watts) to lawyer up 100% from the start pretty much tells LE who done it. But I don't need to tell you this as a I am sure you worked that line every day ;)

So let's say Melani has a strong alibi because she wasn't one of the shooters. In this case, disclosing some of that info in a carefully controlled interview might be preferable to getting arrested and chucked in jail awaiting trial for years

Its surely also possible that she is cooperating? If she was only a minor player they might have turned her over already.
Yes I see your point and yes you’re right, I see ‘certain’ types again and again

2 hrs ·
MADISON COUNTY, ID SUBPOENAS: The Madison County Prosecutor’s Office just demanded Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell’s Princeville landlord, the Kauai Beach Resort and Kennedy Elementary School (Rexburg, ID) to deliver all records related to Lori, Chad and JJ Vallow.

For all parties, they have until 3/9/20 and have to produce all documents from 8/1/19 to the present.

87641354_1528223804007298_6036305960178286592_o.jpg
87655511_1528223817340630_1876577739696242688_o.jpg
87452075_1528223824007296_3982056951138746368_o.jpg

Thank you

ooh interesting observation! this is neither here nor there but UGGS and cowboy boots are quite popular in the PNW valley metro areas- lots of ladies happily wear both in my region
I thought it looked like Lori was wearing a pair of Uggs in one of the storage surveillance shots.

I'm not a moderator here, so I don't know anything, LOL. But I hit report on your post and asked them to update you. :)
Thank you again @Gardener1850
I didn’t realise that I could just report it like that for my own purpose and anyway its a result. I’ve had a reply so many thanks

Late to the party, but better late than never!

When I read the subpoenas last night, I noticed that the information was for Lori and Chad. Funny, he hasn't been charged. Okay, well it makes sense right? They've been joined at the hip. But August 1? Curious. They're looking for a timeline and evidence...but not just about the children.

Strictly my opinion, here...but, my suspicion is that they have something concrete waiting in Idaho. And quite possibly Arizona.

$5 million in bail seems high to me, but the Idaho judge ordered it and Hawaii (firmly!) confirmed it. Additionally, Mr Kollar's mention of Lori booking her stay here before her husband's death. Her reaction was visceral. But he said the conclusion I also came to. Not for just Lori...but also for Chad. He presumably booked before his wife's death, was what I gathered from the prosecutor's statement and the subpoenas. I believe his arrest is imminent.

They truly didn't try to hide anything...data everywhere. The arrogance is astounding! With everything we've learned of her past...she got away with so much, but the free ride finally seems to have stopped.

Last thing...in regards to phones. I suspect that it wasn't just Tylee's phone and the photo that is leading to the park. They could get GPS data from all parties to confirm that, and it is fairly accurate.

At this point, we have to assume that local LE, with assistance from the FBI, has a lot more information than the general public.

I like the way you think! MOO

I very much doubt BB would have cited Melani's husband in court documents telling law enforcement about her confession, if there was no truth in it.

All that letter does is make those lawyers representing Melani come across as unprofessional and unrespectable. The quotation marks in it aren't even attributed to anyone.
I thought it read like Melanie had typed it herself on the lawyer headed paper. MOO.

Well, now that she is caught I think I am safe to say this.

There is an unusual flight, nicknamed the "Island Hopper" through United Airlines. It lands at the following locations, allowing passengers to get off at each location (Except Kwajalein): Marshalls, Kosrae, Pohnpei, Chuuk, and finally Guam.

As far as I recall, you do not need a passport if you have a US ID (Driver's License). It is very possible to get off at any of these stops in between. If you know what you are doing, you can catch a boat and get to an outer island fast. Effectively vanishing from any modern surveillance.

I will say, I got one heck of an ear ache going up and down so fast. If you ever take that route, make sure to have medicine to counter act ear aches.

Marshall Islands does have a no extradition in place, but that is up to the discretion of the local Government. For the record, there is no where to hide on that island.

It's roughly 30 miles wide, but no longer than a football field at it's widest point. That and it's about at sea level.

The other islands are part of what is called the Federated States of Micronesia. They do have an extradition in place. This is made up of the following islands: Chuuk (Truk), Yap, Pohnpeii, Kosrae, and a whole bunch of small islands connected to these main islands.

Interesting fact. FSM has a Free Compact of Association with the United States. They are unique, since no one else has this, not sure if that has been renewed since that was set to expire recently. They are not US citizens, so they can't vote. However, they can travel to the US and territories without a green card (not required). They can also hold US jobs, apply for a SS card, qualify for government assistance, and so forth.

That being said, if the islanders found out that your kids were presumed dead(By you), and you were expecting them to hide you. They will hide you , 6 feet under that is. :oops: MOO
I have taken that flight, so I can relate. Up down, up down, but the islands were quite beautiful, I remember Kosrae & Pohnpeii especially. And yes, we could not get off at Kwajelein in Marshall Islands but we could get off on Majuro. This was many years ago, and what was interesting was at the time I was working in a job with a lot of youth from Marshall Islands and Federated State of Micronesia, so I got to talk with them about it. I actually know a few Marshallese words LOL. There are many Marshallese and FSM Islanders here on Maui, and yes we do give them all the benefits of US citizens. I think that is because we nuked them and then used them as guinea pigs studying the effects of nuclear exposure, long story but part of that was Bikini Atol. Very interesting culture, and as you say very family oriented! I worked in social services with them after that, and visited families in their homes. Mostly very loving people. I didn’t know anything about their extradition laws, but they are very isolated cultures. I was told by some of the kids that there is no electricity on Kosrae for example, maybe that has changed since though as this was many years ago.

Did anyone hear what Lori was saying to her lawyer after the court adjourned? She seemed to be flirting with him with her eyes and her smile...only it came off as really, super creepy. :eek:

MOO.
right? thats how i saw it too... sure hope someone here can read lips, or knows someone who does. her smile-grimace thing there at the last made me think oho, *the diva is not pleased* please someone please figure out what she said

I have taken that flight, so I can relate. Up down, up down, but the islands were quite beautiful, I remember Kosrae & Pohnpeii especially. And yes, we could not get off at Kwajelein in Marshall Islands but we could get off on Majuro. This was many years ago, and what was interesting was at the time I was working in a job with a lot of youth from Marshall Islands and Federated State of Micronesia, so I got to talk with them about it. I actually know a few Marshallese words LOL. There are many Marshallese and FSM Islanders here on Maui, and yes we do give them all the benefits of US citizens. I think that is because we nuked them and then used them as guinea pigs studying the effects of nuclear exposure, long story but part of that was Bikini Atol. Very interesting culture, and as you say very family oriented! I worked in social services with them after that, and visited families in their homes. Mostly very loving people. I didn’t know anything about their extradition laws, but they are very isolated cultures. I was told by some of the kids that there is no electricity on Kosrae for example, maybe that has changed since though as this was many years ago.

Any chance that minor children took these flights?

WOW just Wow so Melani is initially happy to leave her children with BB just 2 weeks after he was shot at and even though they were in real potential danger - as per reported text exchange on Justin Lum ( reporters ) webpage? Yet she now alleges that she should have custody because he, BB is a danger to the children?
Am I reading this correctly? I don’t want to misinterpret anything!!
And per Private Investigator that Brandon hired, when Melani moved to Rexburg, she left a lot of kids stuff on the curb, suggesting she didn't expect that kids were going to join her in Rexburg any time soon. So now she seems to have changed her mind regarding custody. I am still not sure as to why she seems so determined to get custody now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487