Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when CD had his first premonitions about Tammy dying? I suspect he was already involved with Lori and this might have been his cover in order to kill her discreetly. I definitely don't think he is a prophet.

I don't know if this has been discussed but I find this weird. Lori says "I'm sorry you're so upset. I'm so upset too". It's an odd response in a chain of odd responses. She doesn't say "I'm sorry you just lost your dad" because she isn't sorry about that. She's sorry they're upset because she knows it will come back to bite her.

READ: The text messages Lori Daybell sent Charles Vallow's sons after he died | East Idaho News
I noticed after the first comment in the texts, it says "Lori added Lori to the conversation", then "Lori removed Lolo from the conversation". Both at 4:36 pm. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

You know, the more I think about this and the timeline of everything, I am beginning to wonder if CD‘a involvement in the most disturbing parts of this situation are not quite as deep. If LVD and AC “sped along” his “vision” of his wife dying and he bought into JJ and TR being hidden for their safety or something. I read over the whole timeline again (which is a lot of work btw so thank you to who is doing that). The striking difference in that timeline about how CD and LVD got to where they are now stuck out to me. CD’s seemed like a desperate search for meaning in these “visions” and probably a growing ego by all those who followed him....LVD a very mentally unstable person wanting to live a life of luxury and popularity and not seeming to care at all about how she got there. She lived on the north shore of Kauai when she started reading these books. She had a failed business with her now deceased husband. She wanted the wealthy Kauai life that she was surrounded by and perhaps started seeing her ticket to that life in CD and also in what she thought was life insurance money. She was missing for up to 2 months and then my went back to Arizona/Houston, trying to then patch things up with CV. During at least part of that time missing she was on Kauai with just TR, telling a friend she had visions CV would be dying soon. Perhaps the plan was for him to be killed by AC during this time. When that didn’t happen, she went back to AZ and eventually “patch things up” with her husband~but what if she was just drawing him in again to get that life insurance money and set up a chance for him to die.

She and AC did something with the kids after she moved to Idaho. Perhaps AC was beginning to threaten her with telling truths and that’s why he’s dead too.

Something felt strange in the courtroom yesterday with CD not being there. At first I just assumed he had left early or was held up in something else and couldn’t make it. But her exchange with her attorney at the end seemed more of a realization on her part that CD had perhaps come to realize some truths and his walls are crumbling down to his part in it. And as someone pointed out~her demeanor when the prosecuting attorney mentioned the Hawaii plans were made before her husbands death and before TD’s death. It was then maybe she knew CD knew that fact as well.

Believe me...I haven’t believed people who have claimed CD’s hands were clean...and I still think his hands are a bit dirty with going along with covering up where the kids are. But perhaps he did think they were “in hiding”. Please poke holes in this theory...I have no problem being wrong about this~and maybe I’m missing something glaringly obvious. I just think perhaps we may be surprised with some of the details as they cone out.
I don't finf it plausible that only Lori and Alex would be involved in Tammy's death. It was Chad who took out a life insurance policy on Tammy, not them. He lived in the same house and slept in the same room as Tammy, not them.
Even if he thought that Lori's kids were in hiding, he would have noticed that she had no contact with them and no care. He even told others that they didn't exist.

I wonder where the rumors on Facebook EIN posts that “she’s on a plane right now for idaho” started. The welcoming party is excited. They are talking of tailgate parties, “welcoming” billboard signs, I’m sure people will be waiting at the airport. I don’t think she’ll arrive under the radar. SE Idaho people are going to deliver, believe me. Moo
Time to stock up on popcorn....the show will be starting soon! (Whenever she does finally head back to Idaho)

From the article:

Charles Vallow's son speaks out about his dad, his missing siblings and why he is 'pissed off' seeing Lori Daybell | East Idaho News

Finally, on July 20, Steve texted Lori, “If you won’t answer those questions, can we please have his watches and other stuff he always talked about and had around?”

Lori responded within an hour and told Steve she would send some items to his house. That was the last communication he has had with his stepmother.

BBM:

“My dad had a collection of watches, very fancy watches. He wore nice watches for years and years so I thought she was going to send me some of them,” Steve says. “The package arrived and inside were two cheap Timex watches you’d find at CVS. Anything that was worth money, we didn’t get. I’m assuming she sold everything else.

Speaks to "why try to sell Bailey the service dog?"

Answer: Lori is money hungry and/or was trying to bankroll... something.

Steve says Lori refused to tell them where Charles’s body was or if a funeral was planned. Steve and his brother eventually figured out the mortuary where their dad was taken and they walked inside to speak with the funeral director.

“He was very shaky and nervous. We asked him for information and he said something like, ‘I can’t tell you that. It was requested that I tell you nothing,'” Steve says.

Question: What did Lori tell the funeral director, to make him palpably nervous?

Were Charles's sons supposed to be the threat to the funeral director, as per something told him by Lori?

Was the funeral director scared of Lori and/or Alex, as per something Lori or Alex said to him?

A memorial service was arranged, and Lori never showed up. Neither did Joshua “JJ” Vallow, Charles and Lori’s 7-year-old son who has been missing since September. Kay and Larry Woodcock, JJ’s grandparents, begged Lori to allow the boy to attend, but she ignored their requests. The last time Steve saw JJ was last April.

“I loved to hang out and play with him and watch movies and run around. He would call me all the time – something like 15 to 20 times a day – and then it dropped to two to three times a day, and then it just stopped,” Steve says.
“I figured maybe he’s going to school or something like that. I never thought anything bad was going to happen to him or Tylee.”

:eek:

In regards to trying to read Lori's lips. I watched it multiple times last night and one of the last sentences seemed like she said (scoffing like) something like "not even if I pay for it." Like I can't believe they didn't accept my offer or maybe she wanted to go asap to Idaho and not wait 2 weeks if she paid for it? This morning when I re-watched it, I didn't quite see where I saw that. Once court was adjourned, she did seem to drop her submissive victim act and return to her acidic attitude. Her comments did not seem to be welcomed by her attorney. He just kept looking down. He seemed repulsed by her.

She definitely was looking behind her often as if she was checking for Chad or just trying to figure out who might be at her hearing. I can't imagine how strange it would be to walk into an already full room, proceedings already in progress and having an audience behind me. I would probably be trying to figure out who was who in attendance too. It is interesting to watch her body language as it fluctuates between humility and haughty.

I assume Idaho PD and FBI are aware of most of the cult supporters who would potentially cause problems or even do violent acts for her once she gets back to the mainland. I assume they will attend court proceedings in Idaho. In some ways, it is good to keep her isolated there for a while longer while Chad and the others activites are monitored.

Last edited:
You know, the more I think about this and the timeline of everything, I am beginning to wonder if CD‘s involvement in the most disturbing parts of this situation are not quite as deep. If LVD and AC “sped along” his “vision” of his wife dying and he bought into JJ and TR being hidden for their safety or something. I read over the whole timeline again (which is a lot of work btw so thank you to who is doing that). The striking difference in that timeline about how CD and LVD got to where they are now stuck out to me. CD’s seemed like a desperate search for meaning in these “visions” and probably a growing ego by all those who followed him....LVD a very mentally unstable person wanting to live a life of luxury and popularity and not seeming to care at all about how she got there. She lived on the north shore of Kauai when she started reading these books. She had a failed business with her now deceased husband. She wanted the wealthy Kauai life that she was surrounded by and perhaps started seeing her ticket to that life in CD and also in what she thought was life insurance money. She was missing for up to 2 months and then my went back to Arizona/Houston, trying to then patch things up with CV. During at least part of that time missing she was on Kauai with just TR, telling a friend she had visions CV would be dying soon. Perhaps the plan was for him to be killed by AC during this time. When that didn’t happen, she went back to AZ and eventually “patch things up” with her husband~but what if she was just drawing him in again to get that life insurance money and set up a chance for him to die.

She and AC did something with the kids after she moved to Idaho. Perhaps AC was beginning to threaten her with telling truths and that’s why he’s dead too.

Something felt strange in the courtroom yesterday with CD not being there. At first I just assumed he had left early or was held up in something else and couldn’t make it. But her exchange with her attorney at the end seemed more of a realization on her part that CD had perhaps come to realize some truths and his walls are crumbling down to his part in it. And as someone pointed out~her demeanor when the prosecuting attorney mentioned the Hawaii plans were made before her husbands death and before TD’s death. It was then maybe she knew CD knew that fact as well.

Believe me...I haven’t believed people who have claimed CD’s hands were clean...and I still think his hands are a bit dirty with going along with covering up where the kids are. But perhaps he did think they were “in hiding”. Please poke holes in this theory...I have no problem being wrong about this~and maybe I’m missing something glaringly obvious. I just think perhaps we may be surprised with some of the details as they come out.

One thing calls all of that into question, and I agree that I don't think CD is in on all of this crime but that is the insurance. It is not a motive unless LV knows about it.

I don't know if this has been discussed but I find this weird. Lori says "I'm sorry you're so upset. I'm so upset too". It's an odd response in a chain of odd responses. She doesn't say "I'm sorry you just lost your dad" because she isn't sorry about that. She's sorry they're upset because she knows it will come back to bite her.

READ: The text messages Lori Daybell sent Charles Vallow's sons after he died | East Idaho News

Probably because she is too arrogant to even fake regret over his death.

Two phones? A phone and an iPad or computer?
That's what I was thinking. But weird that Lori was added, by Lori, and then Lolo removed by Lori. So, does that mean she originally made the group text under her Lori account and then realized she was on the wrong account or something? Hope I made sense. Just seems like she has 2 Lori accounts and 1 Lolo account. Maybe I'm just fried in the noggin from all this thinking and pondering. Lol

That's what I was thinking. But weird that Lori was added, by Lori, and then Lolo removed by Lori. So, does that mean she originally made the group text under her Lori account and then realized she was on the wrong account or something? Hope I made sense. Just seems like she has 2 Lori accounts and 1 Lolo account. Maybe I'm just fried in the noggin from all this thinking and pondering. Lol

Pretty impressive for someone who doesn't know how to set up her own Venmo.

From the article:

Charles Vallow's son speaks out about his dad, his missing siblings and why he is 'pissed off' seeing Lori Daybell | East Idaho News

BBM:

Speaks to "why try to sell Bailey the service dog?"

Answer: Lori is money hungry and/or was trying to bankroll... something.

Question: What did Lori tell the funeral director, to make him palpably nervous?

Were Charles's sons supposed to be the threat to the funeral director, as per something told him by Lori?

Was the funeral director scared of Lori and/or Alex, as per something Lori or Alex said to him?

:eek:
Let's hope LE has/plans to interview the funeral director. Oh, to be a fly on that wall!

I wonder where the rumors on Facebook EIN posts that “she’s on a plane right now for idaho” started. The welcoming party is excited. They are talking of tailgate parties, “welcoming” billboard signs, I’m sure people will be waiting at the airport. I don’t think she’ll arrive under the radar. SE Idaho people are going to deliver, believe me. Moo

Well, that's facebook for you. I'm watching 2 cases right now (Gannon and Evelyn) where LE has flat said "facebook assorted rumors and posts are not helpful".

I'm not sure if we are allowed to post random Cox family tweets.... But I think Lori's nephew tweeted like he "knew" something about the case. He tweeted at Justin Lum and then Justin Lum retweeted it ... (in regards to the statement made by MB and her lawyer ....
---
His tweet - "I can tell you all that this is NOT TRUE. Melanie has Alex shoot at Brandon and tried to kill him. She knows where the kids are and she is just as guilty as Chad and Lori in all of this. She is also very heavily involved in this cult."
---
It puts in perspective that close family thinks Melanie went off the deep end with Chad and Lori for sure. I could link it but i'm not sure. It's pretty interesting
Wow, the nephew is even more vocal than Colby. Unfortunately we can't post personal tweets from family.

The Yellowstone 50 square mile area in Idaho thats part of a legal loophole to get away with murder is of importance. Also married spouses arent legally required to testify against each other which is probably why everyone in the cult is marrying eachother and attempting to murder/actually murder those who go against this.
Hopefully some satisfying information comes for the Woodcocks and CR before these maniacs commit suicide like those in cults that walls are crumbling in... IMO

We've discussed that "loophole" as unfounded urban legend more or less.

Also, spousal privilege does not apply to cases of minor children.

Jmo

How Lori could have raised some funds after Charles' death:

“My dad had a collection of watches, very fancy watches. He wore nice watches for years and years so I thought she was going to send me some of them,” Steve says. “The package arrived and inside were two cheap Timex watches you’d find at CVS. Anything that was worth money, we didn’t get. I’m assuming she sold everything else.”

She sold most of the stuff before he died IIRC. Didn't he find all the furniture and belongings gone at one stage?

Does anyone have any thoughts on how Lori and Alex got a Sugar City, Idaho PO Box without having lived in Sugar City? It's been several years, but the last time I tried to get a PO Box right after moving to a new city I needed to present evidence of my address to get the box. I didn't have any utility bills or my ID changed yet. I ended up having to take a copy of the lease agreement I had just signed into the post office. I was told at the time that these were rules that were made after 911, whereas in the past anyone could come from out of town and set up a PO Box without proving they lived there... What would Lori and/or Alex have demonstrating they lived in Sugar City? Could Alex have moved there first and then added Lori's name to the PO Box?

When I first posted the link/info about the PO Box in Sugar City, ID (back in December) it was quickly shot down as bad info. And, even I questioned it in my post. (Also, my link from December was associated with Charles C Vallow and Alexander Ethan Cox and we know Charles' middle name didn't begin with "C", and Alex's middle name wasn't Ethan.) I'd love to think this address is a little clue to the LV/AC/CD history but has it since been verified as factual?? o_O

Does anyone know when CD had his first premonitions about Tammy dying? I suspect he was already involved with Lori and this might have been his cover in order to kill her discreetly. I definitely don't think he is a prophet.
I think it was (possibly years) before he met Lori. Chad's writer friend JR gave a media interview about it a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298