Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's facebook for you. I'm watching 2 cases right now (Gannon and Evelyn) where LE has flat said "facebook assorted rumors and posts are not helpful".
Some of dumbest theories and speculation tend to be on facebook. I hadn't logged on for the past 6 months until this case was made public. And now, when I need a break from all of the thought provoking comments/articles/interviews here on WS, I head over there just to laugh. Then, after 15 minutes or so, I have to log out. There are only so many stupid comments I can read before I start to wonder how this world became so dumb. Then I come back to WS, and realize all of you peeps here are way more intelligent and most people actually thinks things through before spewing silly nonsense. I love this website for that very reason.

She had to move out of the house in Chandler, AZ. After CV was killed, the landlord asked her to leave by the end of August. She found out, a few days after CV was killed, that she was not the beneficiary of his life insurance policy. Whatever she took from his wallet and whatever SS income from the children, is all she had. MOO
not necessarily all. remember she also was holding her daughter's money card (bank? trust fund?) and as the legal parent of minor daughter had full access to her daughter's trust fund set up by deceased birth father. she also had whatever remained of the ($35k?) she'd cleaned out of CV's business account prior to his death. she *may* have had access to some other funding we havent heard about, for example i truly think JJ was important to her for monetary reasons-- his grandparents likely were assisting with his support because that is how loving grandparents are. i for one would love to know how much was in that baggie of cash.

I’ve flicked through numerous pages and I can’t see any discussion of something that really stood out to me in the court hearing. Forgive me if I’ve just missed it!

The prosecutor was talking about Lori fleeing Idaho and then ending up in Hawaii, then said (paraphrasing) that he’s aware the move to Hawaii may have been pre-planned but he’d like to also note in this case that it was “pre-planned before her husband died” .... (intentionally inserting lots of insinuation).

My ears pricked up ... Did Lori and Chad plan the move to Hawaii before Charles died? Did Lori plan to move on her own? What did this mean??

"Yes the move may have been preplanned but it certainly raises eyebrows with the state that the move appears to have been planned before her husband passed away. So the state considers that as well."

My opinion that it was the wedding that they are referring too. However it could be flight accommodation etc.

TD died after CV... so whatever is referred to happened before both deaths.

I caught that too. At first I wondered if the prosecutor meant it was planned before Chad's wife Tammy died and perhaps he misspoke when he said "her husband". But if he meant Charles then that makes sense as well. :eek:

1. We know from the December 6 warrants served at JJ's school that police are investigating a Conspiracy to Commit Homicide in the First Degree that occurred July 11, 2019 (The day Charles was murdered).

2. Lori got caught looking at Wedding dresses and wedding rings 2 weeks before Charles died (This isn't in the timeline but is from a GH video- see #24 and #25 from diggndeeperstill's summary).

3. Lori went to Kauai when she disappeared in Jan 2019-- We think she was avoiding Charles serving divorce papers but that could have been a trip to pre-plan her wedding to Chad and look for long-term rentals.

4. Lori somehow had a Hawaii driver's license in the name of Lori Ryan. We know this wasn't the name and drivers license she used when she lived on the island with Charles because she got a ticket during that time for using her phone while driving. The ticket was in the name Lori Vallow. What if she somehow applied for and got the Lori Ryan ID during her Feb 2019 trip?

5. There's a PO Box address in Lori's name in Sugar City, ID despite Lori never having lived there. She did claim she was going to Boise for a conference in Feb 2019 and service processors tried to serve her there for with the divorce and order of protection papers but couldn't find her. But Sugar City is closer to Chad's home and not close to Boise. Chad did speak at an event in Boise Feb 16, 2019. Lori could have had any mail that might be incriminating (wedding planning, new Hawaii drivers license, etc) sent to the Idaho PO box and had Chad pick it up for her and/or retrieved it while visiting Chad in Idaho (Alex is also on that same PO Box).

6. Chad told a prospective landlady in early November that Lori was a resident of Kauai. We also know she used the Lori Ryan HI license with a local address at a hotel. Locals told us that residents get discounts on resorts. How did she establish that residency? I think it's possible she applied for a new driver's license in Feb 2019.

7. The big question mark for us is who else is involved in the conspiracy to murder Charles? I think we are looking at another arrest in the near future for that and other crimes.

MOO.

So what move was pre planned? The move to Idaho or the move to Hawaii? She wasn't living in Idaho when CV was killed so which move are they referring to specifically? My understanding from watching the hearing (only once, admittedly) is that the move the prosecutor was referring to was Hawaii because she "fled" day after LE showed up at her doorstep.
- So the move to HI was planned before CV's death on top of the move to ID?
- Was the Idaho move pre planned or quickly decided after CV's murder?
- Were they both supposed to move to Hawaii separately and those plans changed as opportunities to kill CV and TD changed?
- How far in advance were these moves planned?
- Where would Lori have moved first had the landlord not kicked her out? Idaho or Hawaii?

SO MANY NEW QUESTIONS.

3,4,5 so important. IF evidence of actually booking a wedding was pre- CV or pre- TD, can that evidence be used as premeditation? As I have mentioned before, I thought we had heard one tidbit (i am just not sure if it was here, or another site) that there was an earlier attempt to off Charles (?car accident?), and this plan that had to be used was speeded up. Do we tie a possible conspiracy to WHY a cop cleaned up a crime scene?? That one has hovered in my gut............... f-o-r-e-v-e-r.
I agree, a very interesting observation....

Can I also add, IMO...in the video at 18:03, is another interesting moment....it appears that she becomes noticeably awkward after the prosecution makes the statement in regard to the timeline and Charles Vallow's death. She seems to be discounting his statement (she mouths her disagreement) and then appears to become slightly emotional (people who are good at reading facial expressions can correct me, if I am wrong) but, I believe, it is in this moment you can see that she probably "feels" like she is losing control and this is something she most certainly is not used to and then the 20:30 moment when she loses the chance at a bail reduction, where you see this realization again...but then she composes herself.

Sadly, IMO, I think her only emotion is tied to loss of control, rather than loss of life.
I think Kollar (the prosecutor) was referring to the move from AZ to ID: "Yes the move may have been preplanned but it certainly raises eyebrows with the state that the move appears to have been planned before her husband passed away. So the state considers that as well." She shakes her head in defiance, but he then lists the numerous states and identification and open defiance of court orders. He may have been speculating that she planned to move from AZ to ID to HI, but it's not without merit.
One key thing I think the prosecutor picked up on in regards to Lori's move from Arizona to Idaho is that on the day of CV's death, from the cop's bodycam footage, we see hardly any furniture in the house. One might argue that is because she just moved in, but it could also be planning to move again. She wasn't willing to commit to that location. We see that again in Rexburg. What was the state of her townhome in Rexburg, as bare as the home in Arizona. But as we know from moving in to Kauai, they actually got furniture and moved her church records. We see her digging in when she thinks she is safe and "digging out when the chips were down" as Kollar said.

Heatherann Wagner KIFI/KIDK (@HeatherannNews) | Twitter
KIFI/KIDK Idaho

There’s been an abundance of online rumors surrounded the Vallow/Daybell case. Recently, there’s been posts about threats to those involved.I talked with the law firm that represents Lori in Idaho (to be decided moving forward). They said the statements online aren’t true.

I assume she means that the statements or "rumors" about threats to those involved are not true.
<-----See that where it says Verified under my name? You can take what I say as my informed opinion rather than speculation if you wish. Yes, there have been threats and harassment to those involved in the case. That's all I'm going to say openly.

Whhhhatt?? They represent her now...so they can definitively say things now...but maybe they won't represent her moving forward??
I think that's interesting as well. I wonder if that's true who will represent her.

Geez, lady, what kind of help is this tweet?? Call yourself a "news reporter"? You sound like Lori.

What "statements aren't true"?

It's not true that Chad and Lori are receiving death threats?

It's not true that Chad and Lori are replacing their law firm?

The law firm is trying to say that zero statements about Chad and Lori currently online are true?

This doesn't help us, lady.

Yeah, I think it's not impossible that all the keyholders used it to pass messages to each other, which may mean there's a whole raft of old-school pen-and-ink information we can't even touch and have no idea about. :(
I have no knowledge of everyone involved and what possible threats they may be subjected to. I do know that threats have been made toward those involved in this case since December 20 and before.

I don't finf it plausible that only Lori and Alex would be involved in Tammy's death. It was Chad who took out a life insurance policy on Tammy, not them. He lived in the same house and slept in the same room as Tammy, not them.
Even if he thought that Lori's kids were in hiding, he would have noticed that she had no contact with them and no care. He even told others that they didn't exist.

I agree he’s not clean of any wrong-doing and he may have been involved from the beginning.

I just won’t be surprised at this point in anything being possible with so many competing psychological/ego/money issues involved. If it’s true that TD was shot at before her death by the same person who shot at MB’s husband and that person is actually AC then I wouldn’t put it past them to find another way to kill TD. I also wouldn’t put it past CD and LVD to welcome them into their house since LVD was in a “friendship” and did podcasts with CD. I’m assuming their relationship was way more by that point and perhaps TD suspected that as well. Who knows. But it could’ve been a way for them to give her something to kill her. Now at this point, there still the huge issue of no autopsy. That is the part where I can’t imagine how CD wasn’t part of her death. But even the million dollar life insurance can be explained since he had “visions” of her dead....he prob figured he may as well have a million dollars from it.

This could be way off. In some ways, it’d be great if some of it’s accurate because it’s give CD motivation to work with prosecutors to figure out the fate of TR and JJ.

However~if he’s culpable in this as much as LVD and my thoughts are indeed way off~I hope they both are nailed for everything. So much devastation and so many broken hearts. And so many being misled by them both.

We've discussed that "loophole" as unfounded urban legend more or less.

Also, spousal privilege does not apply to cases of minor children.

Jmo

Just because its an urban legend doesnt mean that LV & AC hadnt heard about it/believed it. I mean isnt that the last place they have any pics of TR? At Yellowstone.

I have a little theory:
LV pretended to CD not to have any kids and they(LV & CD then recruiting AC) originally planned, perhaps, to kill TD for the insurance money and to start a new life. Since they planned that together CD wouldve already had his hands dirty so if/when he found out probably on Nov 26 that LV had children, by the police, that were missing he couldnt rat out LV because her & AC had dirt on him(CD). Their plan was to start a life in Hawaii so i doubt before Oct 19 when TD died that they had spent anytime at LV house, also by that time the kids were already missing. This also makes sense why suddenly the storage place was rented because they(LV & AC) had to dump the kids things before CD came back with LV from Hawaii. She obviously had no responsibility to CR Thats why CD knows of CR existence.

IMO

Well, that's facebook for you. I'm watching 2 cases right now (Gannon and Evelyn) where LE has flat said "facebook assorted rumors and posts are not helpful".
I am wondering if Chad is maybe on his way back. Justin confirmed he was not in court. See link below.

(Just so we know for sure the bald guy wasn't Chad)
:-)
Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

·
18h

Confirmed: Lori Vallow’s husband Chad Daybell did not come to the hearing that just wrapped up. On Monday - I reported that he plans to move out of their Princeville condo by Friday per source. #fox10phoenix

Last edited:
She sold most of the stuff before he died IIRC. Didn't he find all the furniture and belongings gone at one stage?
Yes I think you are right. I wish CV two boys would have called the dads lawyer or the medical examiners office as soon as LVD had let them know their dad had passed. They only depended on her for info..... I just think if they had done that then they would have been directed to call the local police. MOO

The Yellowstone 50 square mile area in Idaho thats part of a legal loophole to get away with murder is of importance.
RSBM
Here's the thing. There's no easy way in to the YNP "Zone of Death" (ZOD). Especially from the likely entrance they used at West Yellowstone. Also, you can't actually get away with murder there. Also, IF they tried testing the urban legend, even going there would be nearly impossible for them to prove it was an accident and not pre-meditated (the conditions the urban legend claims have to be in place).

YNP ZOD is not a thing pertaining to this case or others.

Something felt strange in the courtroom yesterday with CD not being there. At first I just assumed he had left early or was held up in something else and couldn’t make it. But her exchange with her attorney at the end seemed more of a realization on her part that CD had perhaps come to realize some truths and his walls are crumbling down to his part in it. And as someone pointed out~her demeanor when the prosecuting attorney mentioned the Hawaii plans were made before her husbands death and before TD’s death. It was then maybe she knew CD knew that fact as well.

Believe me...I haven’t believed people who have claimed CD’s hands were clean...and I still think his hands are a bit dirty with going along with covering up where the kids are. But perhaps he did think they were “in hiding”. Please poke holes in this theory...I have no problem being wrong about this~and maybe I’m missing something glaringly obvious. I just think perhaps we may be surprised with some of the details as they come out.
RSBM

@Gardener1850 had the best theory IMO on where Chad was during yesterday's hearing: At the bail bonds office or nearby so that as soon as he got word her bond was reduced he could post bail for her and end her "suffering" in jail. That didn't happen, so perhaps that was one thing LVD was discussing with her attorney: Go call Chad, tell him to get the condo cleared out.

As far as what Chad believes or knows about the children? I don't know. I used to think he could be out of the loop. I'm not so sure now.

I noticed after the first comment in the texts, it says "Lori added Lori to the conversation", then "Lori removed Lolo from the conversation". Both at 4:36 pm. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

I saw that too. It looks like she was adding and removing herself (different phone numbers maybe?) from the conversation. Do we know if she had multiple phones she was using? LE surely knows.

The whole thing is weird. A group text to inform sons of their father's death? This woman is despicable.

Does anyone have any thoughts on how Lori and Alex got a Sugar City, Idaho PO Box without having lived in Sugar City? It's been several years, but the last time I tried to get a PO Box right after moving to a new city I needed to present evidence of my address to get the box. I didn't have any utility bills or my ID changed yet. I ended up having to take a copy of the lease agreement I had just signed into the post office. I was told at the time that these were rules that were made after 911, whereas in the past anyone could come from out of town and set up a PO Box without proving they lived there... What would Lori and/or Alex have demonstrating they lived in Sugar City? Could Alex have moved there first and then added Lori's name to the PO Box?
Yes, I had to prove residency also for our PO BOX.
However, LVD has a HAWAIIN Drivers License, so she probably had one for Sugar City ID also, or had AC obtain one.

Lori Vallow's husband is seen leaving jail as it's revealed he and dead spouse filed for bankruptcy | Daily Mail Online

I am sure this is probably a double post but I want everyone to see what Chad looks like so when he arrives in Idaho you can greet him ...MOO

25240230-0-image-a-2_1582748123460.jpg

25240298-8048549-Daybell_parked_in_the_grassy_parking_lot_of_the_Kauai_jail_and_s-a-4_1582754495388.jpg

The house of cards was as absurd as is it looked from the start ...

Some of dumbest theories and speculation tend to be on facebook. I hadn't logged on for the past 6 months until this case was made public. And now, when I need a break from all of the thought provoking comments/articles/interviews here on WS, I head over there just to laugh. Then, after 15 minutes or so, I have to log out. There are only so many stupid comments I can read before I start to wonder how this world became so dumb. Then I come back to WS, and realize all of you peeps here are way more intelligent and most people actually thinks things through before spewing silly nonsense. I love this website for that very reason.

As a small business owner, I *need* facebook. And it's great for keeping in touch. But wow. Yeah, the gossip. Jmo

Just because its an urban legend doesnt mean that LV & AC hadnt heard about it/believed it. I mean isnt that the last place they have any pics of TR? At Yellowstone.

I have a little theory:
LV pretended to CD not to have any kids and they(LV & CD then recruiting AC) originally planned, perhaps, to kill TD for the insurance money and to start a new life. Since they planned that together CD wouldve already had his hands dirty so if/when he found out probably on Nov 26 that LV had children, by the police, that were missing he couldnt rat out LV because her & AC had dirt on him(CD). Their plan was to start a life in Hawaii so i doubt before Oct 19 when TD died that they had spent anytime at LV house, also by that time the kids were already missing. This also makes sense why suddenly the storage place was rented because they(LV & AC) had to dump the kids things before CD came back with LV from Hawaii. She obviously had no responsibility to CR Thats why CD knows of CR existence.

IMO
Except that Chad told LE on November 26th that he last saw JJ in townhouse #107 (which was not true, obviously) in the beginning of October.

When I first posted the link/info about the PO Box in Sugar City, ID (back in December) it was quickly shot down as bad info. And, even I questioned it in my post. (Also, my link from December was associated with Charles C Vallow and Alexander Ethan Cox and we know Charles' middle name didn't begin with "C", and Alex's middle name wasn't Ethan.) I'd love to think this address is a little clue to the LV/AC/CD history but has it since been verified as factual?? o_O

We have no way to verify that the address is accurate because public address histories online can sometimes become intertwined when 2 people have similar names. That may be what's going on with the Ethan middle name, IDK. The dates given for when the address was used can often be wrong too (especially when we are looking at cold cases of missing persons).

That said, Lori's "Vallow" surname is her most unique one (meaning there are not many Lori Vallows). The name on the PO Box lists her as "Lori Charles Vallow" which points to this being hers as well, since I found no other Lori Vallows with a husband named Charles. The address is connected to other locations where she in known to have lived. The PO Box is most certainly hers. Maybe LE can subpoena the USPS to find out when she signed up for the PO Box?

Another interesting thing is that the Chandler AZ address shown as a "current address" along with the PO Box is not the house where Charles died. I believe that address on Gemini PL may be where Lori and Charles lived when Lori went MIA in Jan/Feb 2019. I can't confirm that, however. So consider it my opinion. Give yourself a pat on the back for finding the Sugar City address back in Dec when we didn't know much about how significant it could be. ;):)

https://www.whitepages.com/name/Lori-Charles-Vallow/Sugar-City-ID/17begbmv

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members