Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could IP be working with authorities behind the scenes but still keeping a relationship with MBP as if nothing is going on?
good thought..... i did think that a few days ago (I think a few days ago) but that thought went poof with them in court... THANKS for bringing that thought back to life!!!!!

@Picklepuck
Here's the source quote for above:

The pair made their first appearance together in December 2017 on a podcast for Preparing a People, a group which, according to its website, organizes conferences and lectures for those who 'look forward to the rapidly coming changes to our current Telestial way of life, and rejoice in the hope of a far better world to soon come!'

Doomsday couple Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell leave Kaua'i hideout amid ongoing search for her kids | Daily Mail Online
/maybe some of us can try to contact daily mail online (groan).... to verify.

Wow.

Wowowowow.

So, MBP's defense, as it is, is basically going to be to throw Alex under the bus.

Will I be surprised if his wife-now-widow of 2 weeks' duration ZP, already called out as weird and sketchy by those interviewed on Dateline NBC, already holding MBP's hand; shows up to say that AC acted alone in shooting at Brandon? No I will not. :mad:

I'll be furious at lil' miss butter wouldn't melt in her mouth blondie (catch the smirk on her face at the end of the defense table); I won't be surprised.
Apple. Tree.

I have no law enforcement training, but I do teach logic, and I keep going back to what seems to be the pivotal moment in all of this, which is the murder of CV. Does anyone else here interpret the situation in the same way?

Wait, I'm confused. Isn't Melani saying that Alex was in Idaho at the time of the drive-by attempt? Brandon is the one claiming Melani and Alex conspired to try to kill him. Melani seems to be saying Alex wasn't involved (in the drive-by) and neither was she. I think that claiming Alex is innocent is going to come back to bite her in the butt later... Her lawyer only has Melani's word that she recognizes her uncle Alex on the storage unit CCTV from Oct 2, but we've examined those videos six ways to Sunday and we haven't been able to prove it with what has been released. Even though Nate Eaton and Dateline have said it's "believed to be Alex" or "possibly Alex" that doesn't prove it's Alex.... MOO.
Alex in two places remains such a big mystery. I can see if Melani is trying to say Alex is not in AZ...adds to her claims of BB is a liar, *advertiser censored* guy etc....

Very, very few people in Lori's family are acting like they "want nothing more than to know where the kids are." Colby, check. Brandon, check. Adam's son, check. Annie, check. Larry & Kay, check, check, check. Everybody else, bupkis.

Brings to mind a question: Is Chad in regular communication with his children and grandchildren?
Speaking of Adam’s son. Does anyone have the link to his comment. I thought Jason Lun retweeted it but I can’t find it.
Adam Herbets (@AdamHerbets) on Twitter
No retweet, but you may find what you are looking for if you scroll...

Thanks, worth the read and replies

I have no law enforcement training, but I do teach logic, and I keep going back to what seems to be the pivotal moment in all of this, which is the murder of CV. Does anyone else here interpret the situation in the same way?
Some of us feel there was an earlier attempt on Charles....which would have helped Lori set up the new life more easily... That they had to resort to this made-up "self defense shooting" made everything more sloppy IMO>

I have been a member for 51 years, I've personally never heard anyone have a problem with autopsies, and without getting too specific as I'm kind of trying to keep anyone who may be reading the thread to figure out who I am exactly, I have LDS medical professionals in my family, both now and in the generation before, I've made two calls this afternoon, and those people have never heard of a problem. I'm not saying unequivocally that my viewpoint is doctrine, lol, but I have had family members that helped with autopsies and never heard of a problem. MOO.
Great! i think we have closed this discussion. Thank you all who have contributed.

Yep...Melani insisting Alex was in Rexburg as a defense does nothing to bolster claims of Melani's innocence in the drive-by. In fact, for me it has the opposite effect. Only so many people had access to Tylee's Jeep. Tylee has not been seen by anyone since Sept 8th. The Jeep ended up back in Rexburg but Tylee never did. The facts narrow down the suspect pool quite a bit. If Alex was in fact in the storage unit in Rexburg Oct 2nd then he wasn't in AZ shooting at BB. Why do I feel like Melani has just lit a giant flashing arrow pointing to herself while trying to claim her innocence? o_O
wow. that could be Truth.

Have Chad's adult children been trying to bridge any emotional gaps with Tammy's family? And, I've forgotten... Does Tammy's family live in Utah? I can't imagine all these family members trying to weather this Chad storm.

Yes, I think Tammy's family is mostly in Utah. I believe the last we heard from our VI from Tammy's side of the family Chad's kids had cut off contact with Tammy's relatives and were blocking them on social media, calling them two-faced, betrayers, etc. Just a minute, I'll look for the post.

Read here: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

That was posted Dec 27, only a week after the kids being missing was made public. But I believe the Douglas family is cooperating with the investigation while Chad's kids have invoked their right to remain silent at the advice of Chad's lawyer. Also our VI had his family home searched after someone made a (false) claim they were hiding JJ and Tylee. So he's laying low and trying not to stir things up by posting here too much. He wrote about that here: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

:(

Offender/Defendant Search
VINELink

Here is the database that lists incarcerated people in about 20 states. Idaho is in this but Hawaii is not. This is where we will find Lori in all her glory when she is in the custody of the Great State of IDAHO..MOO
That's weird. We found Lori in Hawaii on another Vine site. Not sure why it is not included here.

Some of us feel there was an earlier attempt on Charles....which would have helped Lori set up the new life more easily... That they had to resort to this made-up "self defense shooting" made everything more sloppy IMO>
The "self defense" murder makes no sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member