Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we could name people if they were in MSM - I'm sorry!

We can mostly only discuss what has been in MSM about the family members. We can't look up their personal info and post it here. Send the info to the press (or to LE) if you think it's relevant to the investigation. Then we can discuss what the press reports on. ;)

MOO.

Yes, I think Tammy's family is mostly in Utah. I believe the last we heard from our VI from Tammy's side of the family Chad's kids had cut off contact with Tammy's relatives and were blocking them on social media, calling them two-faced, betrayers, etc. Just a minute, I'll look for the post.

Read here: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

That was posted Dec 27, only a week after the kids being missing was made public. But I believe the Douglas family is cooperating with the investigation while Chad's kids have invoked their right to remain silent at the advice of Chad's lawyer. Also our VI had his family home searched after someone made a (false) claim they were hiding JJ and Tylee. So he's laying low and trying not to stir things up by posting here too much. He wrote about that here: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

:(

Oh wow, I missed this post. I hope you’re ok @Maxxer500 !
That last comment made about the second coming is why I think Lori and Chad were so smug (before the arrest). In their minds, they only had to ride this out until July. Preferably on a beach in Hawaii. Some people took their smugness and confidence as possibly meaning the children are indeed alive somewhere. I don’t think so. The end of the world is coming, they’re going to be Gods. They merely sent the children beyond the veil. Why wouldn’t you be smug? Chad can probably peer through and talk to them..

But I don’t think they’re feeling quite so smug now. I think it’s not going quite as planned and they’re going to flip when July comes and goes like any other month. Though I suspect current news events only reinforces their beliefs for now! But on August 1 when Lori is served her bowl of porridge while wearing an orange jumpsuit and plastic shower shoes... I don’t know what they’ll do then.

Well, I'm just wondering what kind of dancing she was doing...because if she was break-dancing or doing a little number from Riverdance, I'd consider that fairly innocent. MOO

From the way Kay was describing it, she said it was a flirty type of modern dance style the kids do.

You can listen to what she says exactly in the Dateline episode (I paraphrased it in my own words above).

It sounded to me like she may have been alluding to twerking. MOO

Well, I'm just wondering what kind of dancing she was doing...because if she was break-dancing or doing a little number from Riverdance, I'd consider that fairly innocent. MOO
Hahaha, I just can't see Lori breaking into a Riverdance routine or even some good old clogging. My guess is it is aa little more along the lines of twerking.

I noticed that when CR said it too. She seems to have believed that as the world was ending there was no point in worrying. Perhaps she felt a certain freedom to act as she wanted to?

I just want to say though that an atheist doesn’t believe that there’s no consequences. They still believe in those, morals etc, basically everything that a believer would just without God being your judge.

Your consequences are here and now though and would be in a court if you did wrong, or via your community. Hope you don’t mind me saying and please don’t take offence, it just shocked me to see a comparison to LV and her views as being as dangerous as absolute atheism. MOO

This is why the written word is so difficult, it is easy to misunderstand/miscommunicate with one another.

I agree with everything you said. When I said "absolute approach to atheism", I was inferring to the idea that you take it to the absolute extreme. So for example, there is right wing politics and left wing politics, but then there are extreme views on both sides. That was what I was trying to infer.

I was also suggesting that atheism can be taken to such an extreme, however, not implying that anyone would do so.

In this case, we can all agree that the LDS religious beliefs have been radicalized, twisted, and contorted and taken to an extreme ideology, or lack of a better word a cult.

That was what I meant, but I see where the misunderstanding happened. MOO

Also, I did not take any offense, I appreciate your concern. :)

We know Melani texted Brandon telling him she is moving to Idaho (Boise, so she didn't even tell him the correct location she was moving to) and that he could keep the children in Arizona (she would take them for Summer and holidays). She also left the stuff belonging to the kids on the curb when she moved to Rexburg. So she was just fine with leaving the children with him, despite whatever flaws she is now accusing him of having. But now she demands to have custody? I am really curious as to what made her change her mind.

Maybe she found out how much she had to pay in child support?

Must have been a very interesting flight for Chad. I imagine lots of whispering and dirty looks? And it's not like he can walk away. Hopefully he felt like the evil freak in 24C. I guess LE still has him under surveillance 24/7?

I really hope he was sitting next to someone on top of this case and not afraid to ask a few questions..

I would write “Where are the children?” on my napkins.

This is why the written word is so difficult, it is easy to misunderstand/miscommunicate with one another.

I agree with everything you said. When I said "absolute approach to atheism", I was inferring to the idea that you take it to the absolute extreme. So for example, there is right wing politics and left wing politics, but then there are extreme views on both sides. That was what I was trying to infer.

I was also suggesting that atheism can be taken to such an extreme, however, not implying that anyone would do so.

In this case, we can all agree that the LDS religious beliefs have been radicalized, twisted, and contorted and taken to an extreme ideology, or lack of a better word a cult.

That was what I meant, but I see where the misunderstanding happened. MOO

Also, I did not take any offense, I appreciate your concern. :)
Haha no worries. My youngest is very atheist...my eyes nearly popped out of my head when I read it. He’s respectful of all religions, has more morals and decency than LV and her crew could ever hope for. Just no belief. I just wanted to clarify. I didn’t know if you had ever met anyone who was atheist. It’s easy to form misconceptions. MOO

Must have been a very interesting flight for Chad. I imagine lots of whispering and dirty looks? And it's not like he can walk away. Hopefully he felt like the evil freak in 24C. I guess LE still has him under surveillance 24/7?
True, but if he flew on Hawaiian first class, they have separations between the seats and it’s easy to not be bothered by anyone. You also board first and get off first, the seats are lie flat so you can sleep the whole time.

Jh

Yes. There do seem to be many “pivotal moments.” I would point to the moment Lori abandoned JJ and CV and disappeared to HI for over a month in early 2019. Just one of many pivotal moments. While she was there she kept expecting to hear news of CVs death, according to her friend on Dateline. MOO

Now it makes more sense. Maybe that was the reason that she was in Hawaii.

If CV had been killed while she was in Hawaii, she would have an iron-clad alibi.

This may also explain her getting so upset at Alex. Was that before or after she visited her friend in Hawaii though? MOO

Theoretically, after a year of flattering emails and possibly other forms of communication from her, maybe Chad just had to find a way to travel to Mesa to see Lori again? So he finishes his book and says he has "been prompted" to speak on it in Mesa, AZ. Sounds perfectly innocent to anyone who doesn't know about Lori. But it's mighty suspicious if there happens to be an email or texting trail between them, as I'm theorizing. By Jan 2019 Lori is sending Chad inappropriate videos of herself dancing. It's hard for me to buy that an affair jumped to "dancing video email" level only a month or 2 after they met for the first time. Most affairs like we are discussing don't happen overnight. They start with little things and snowball.
This paragraph is exactly where I am with whole case. I keep getting lost in all the little side shows of The Circus. (I am staying with Circus Theme since I used it last night also.) This was an affair and they did whatever it took to be together including several murders and destroyed families in their wake. Chad created this whole nightmare and wacko Lori was right there waiting to lead us all in the second coming MOO

Everything I have read dates December 2018 as the first Podcast with Chad as guest on with regular cast. It was 2 parts. That being said, there may be personal a data trail that will show earlier personal contact. Also, I miss things others don’t...
Earlier personal contact (by only a few months) was indicated by Chad's writer friend JR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste