Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will point this out, since this is relevant.

In the LDS community, *advertiser censored* is right up there with Adultery, and fornication.
If you go on an LDS forum, and start reading what some of the people write (particularly females - no offense), it is pure hatred and complete intolerance.

To the outside world, *advertiser censored* usage is not a big deal, to the LDS community it is equivalent to having leprosy in biblical times. JMO

So when Melani states that this is “dark and extreme *advertiser censored*” this may just be mainstream *advertiser censored* for all I know. What I wanted to point out is how it is viewed in the LDS community to help others see it in the proper perspective. MOO

And yet Utah has the highest percentage of people who access online *advertiser censored* of every state. Google it and virtually every source puts Utah at the top of the list. So you have this dictonomy of having strong desires with no acceptable outlet and a culture that shames you for having those feelings.

None of that really pertains to your point other than maybe reinforcing it. But your comment got me thinking that the view of sex and sexuality in the Mormon culture is very different than what others might view as normal in other places, at least in modern times, not just the *advertiser censored* comments above. This got me wondering if this might influence our players in this drama. Dictates against sex outside of marriage, for example, might be the reason for some of these quickie marriages, whether the person was not recently married (AC and his new bride) or recently divorced and presumably getting attached to someone more acceptable to the group (whatever the group is and whatever beliefs they have) like MB and IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste