Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, thank you! I'm nowhere near that part of the country, (I'm in Boston) so my sense of direction is coming from Google Earth. And YES I completely meant Island Park!

My understanding of Chad's "God vision or prophecy??" was that his mother had rented a cabin for the entire family, at Island Park in 2015, I found some collaboration on his brothers? family website mentioning a trip there in 2009 as well.. Idk if he was standing by the Lake or at a nearby gas station, but regardless it was this trip to Island park which seemed to mean so much to him. Interestingly one of his pictures with Tammy is at the falls in IIRC Henry's fork, which he labels Island Park, but I think they are actually two different area's. Again not knowing this area at all :)

If I try to explain the significance of Rt. 20, you'll really think I'm loopy, but I've been searching lots of websites, and trying to think outside of the box on this case. One site tied to an extended family member, (not currently mentioned in MSM) talked about the Bottleneck Lake hiking trail, and after googling it, the area looks like a spot CD might have know and liked?! I'm sure it's obvious by now, that I do not believe the kids are alive. So pushing aside all the twists and turns of this case I've been trying to come up with potential places that their remains could be.... If that makes sense.

And maybe LE has some actual evidence of them traveling that way?!

Thank you again! Your knowledge of the area in invaluable IMO.

MOO
Thanks for this! I too have been taking in other sites, and there is lots of speculation in regards to Island Park and other places around this part of Yellowstone. Serious attempt to identify real possible places that Tylee might have been killed... and yes, I have seen reference to Rt 20 as well! Given that our primary goal is to find those kids, geography and possibilities of where they went is just so important. My stance from day one, since we heard of the photo of Tylee in Yellowstone, is that Chad KNOWS. Remember Lori and Alex had just moved there...they knew practically nothing about the area...........but Chad did and does. I have wanted to know WHERE that house is where he vacationed. There is lots of fast moving water around there as well as hot volcanic pools....

Is it a working link? I can't listen now...
If it works, then someone needs to send it to Nate or Justin!
;):D
And maybe save it and post it on YouTube if that's possible. Sorry, I am not tech savvy enough to do it.

I've been looking at some LDS boards. It appears that a lot of LDS folks were onto Chad & Co's modus operandi years ago. And if I remember correctly, an LDS member who posts here mentioned something about concern on the part of officials in the LDS Church about their activity.

Did any concerns make it into the media (MSM) that we can link on here?

Yes, thank you! I'm nowhere near that part of the country, (I'm in Boston) so my sense of direction is coming from Google Earth. And YES I completely meant Island Park!

My understanding of Chad's "God vision or prophecy??" was that his mother had rented a cabin for the entire family, at Island Park in 2015, I found some collaboration on his brothers? family website mentioning a trip there in 2009 as well.. Idk if he was standing by the Lake or at a nearby gas station, but regardless it was this trip to Island park which seemed to mean so much to him. Interestingly one of his pictures with Tammy is at the falls in IIRC Henry's fork, which he labels Island Park, but I think they are actually two different area's. Again not knowing this area at all :)

If I try to explain the significance of Rt. 20, you'll really think I'm loopy, but I've been searching lots of websites, and trying to think outside of the box on this case. One site tied to an extended family member, (not currently mentioned in MSM) talked about the Bottleneck Lake hiking trail, and after googling it, the area looks like a spot CD might have know and liked?! I'm sure it's obvious by now, that I do not believe the kids are alive. So pushing aside all the twists and turns of this case I've been trying to come up with potential places that their remains could be.... If that makes sense.

MOO

The picture you're talking about is Upper Mesa Falls. If you look at Google Earth, narrowing in on the area between Ashton, Idaho and Island Park, you'll see a secondary road that loops to the east from Ashton, through an area called Warm River, then back to the north to meet highway 20 south of where it tags Island Park (near Harriman State Park). That is known as the Mesa Falls byway and has two waterfalls among the attractions. It's one of my favorite places too. While I view the Island Park area as being roughly the spot where the byway reconnects to highway 20 on the south end I don't think calling Mesa Falls the "Island Park Area" is really inaccurate. It's an area that has always been special for me personally, so I'm not going to argue with Chad's thoughts. A whole lot different than Boston for sure, but Boston has plenty to recommend it too. :)

MOO

MOO
Thanks for this! I too have been taking in other sites, and there is lots of speculation in regards to Island Park and other places around this part of Yellowstone. Serious attempt to identify real possible places that Tylee might have been killed... and yes, I have seen reference to Rt 20 as well! Given that our primary goal is to find those kids, geography and possibilities of where they went is just so important. My stance from day one, since we heard of the photo of Tylee in Yellowstone, is that Chad KNOWS. Remember Lori and Alex had just moved there...they knew practically nothing about the area...........but Chad did and does. I have wanted to know WHERE that house is where he vacationed. There is lots of fast moving water around there as well as hot volcanic pools....

Good question. I grew up in California and never saw a seminary building. I don't know that there would be enough young members to justify one. In Utah, they are adjacent to every high school.
In California, you go to a nearby LDS church building to attend seminary before school starts.

I really don't think you're allowed to post psychic stuff on this site. Jmo

And really good thinking on those other areas. LE hasn't stated the obvious but if they really are planning to search in Yellowstone they must feel Tylee is deceased. And have a pretty good idea of where to search. But it's still good to have these other ideas. Jmo

Yes, hence my "grain of salt" comment, lol. Although tbh I personally don't think a psychic or medium as she calls herself is any less silly then a "vision" from a living Mormon Prophet [Chad's weird Train vision/ Dream for example]... MOO!! Plus she was a LE Officer, so there's that, but yes, that's why I didn't link to or name her.

I think FBI/ LE have a lot more information, but cannot share it publicly yet. Sadly there is a TON of circumstantial evidence pointing to the kids being deceased, IMO.

I agree with you! He sounds like a man enthralled with his beautiful slew of “followers”. The first time I read something of his was here: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

From that post above these are chads words talking about his one foot in the grave book. This is where my opinion of him formed. I don’t see him as a dedicated to his wife strict Mormon here. I would think if that were the case he wouldn’t be discussing multiple dates he had in any form. The following is BBM:

One Foot in the Grave - Behind the Scenes
A later version includes this tidbit as well on this page.

Here's a story that was in the first draft of the book, but for whatever reason it got trimmed out. I like it, though, even though it brings back bad memories. I call it: "Two strikes is enough."
I didn’t start working at the cemetery until I was out of high school, but my friends and I took dates there twice. Both turned out memorably.
The first one was after a school dance, and for some reason my friend Mark pulled into the cemetery. We got out of the car for a minute, but we didn’t get nervous -- until a police car came squealing up behind us.
The cop really raked Mark over the coals. The cop made us feel as if we’d broken every law on the books. The fun was over and we took our dates home. But six months later I tried it with another batch of friends, with even less success.
It was a triple date,
and when we parked the car the three guys hopped out of the car and ran off through the cemetery, leaving the girls behind. The girls screamed a bit at being left alone, but then one of them wisely slid over into the driver’s seat and drove away! That wasn’t what we’d planned.
The girls eventually came back for us after a stop at a convenience store where they told everyone what they’d done. But even worse, as I saw the girls drive off, I started running after the car. Bad mistake. I failed to see a three-foot-high sprinkler pipe in my path, but my crotch didn’t fail to miss it. Yeow!
I had barely begun to recover when the girls returned a few minutes later. (Of course, my friends thought my little accident was hilarious.) In my mind, that was two strikes on cemetery dates, and I never had the courage to find out what a third date there would bring. Strike three would likely kill me.

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one, at least based on the passage quoted. I really don't think this is so far out of the ordinary in LDS culture, particularly for someone who fancies himself a leader of or author for youth. Some of such authors tell stories about dates before they were married frequently, in hopes that they'll be able to relate to LDS youth.

I don't really know of any taboo in LDS culture regarding talking about dates that happened prior to one's marriage, especially when there's a funny story to be told (as Chad seems to think here). LDS culture encourages dating. To me this is more of a passage trying to convey normality to an LDS audience in the way he talks about his relationship to the opposite sex rather than one that reveals he's long been overly obsessed by women.

So the higher the temple or church, the better.

More to do with it being a sacred place.

You can actually walk through a temple before it is dedicated (no temple recommend required). It is a guided tour, and is quite beautiful.

After the temple has been dedicated, then for the most part you have to have a temple recommend to enter. Exceptions are made for LEO, medics, and other practical reasons.

It is commonly believed that since only members that are doing their best are attending (at least, in theory) this becomes a holy place, that has not been tainted by the sins of the world. A reprieve from the world, and all of our temporal issues.

The primary functions a temple is used for is: Baptism for the dead (via proxy), temple endowments, sealings (marriage), and works for the dead (via proxy).

Sidenote: In the SLC temple there is a unique room called the "Holy of Holies" from what I have been told, this is where only the prophet can enter. I think the bible (OT) references something similar. Other than that, I don't know anything else about this room.

Hopefully that explains it a bit more. MOO

Can I ask members (& perhaps mods) for a point of clarification here? It's not really about the specific issue referred to in the quote above, but just more generally.

To me the requirement to have a MSM or LE (or VI) link would seem to apply most directly to facts and assertions made about POI actions/background. It does not seem to make sense for more general issues of discussion.

For example, here are a few issues I've weighed in on over the past few days: the cultural reputation of Rexburg within the LDS community, LDS seminaries, and the difficulty of accessing the so-called "Zone of Death" through Yellowstone Park's main entrances/roads. I've asserted things to the best of my knowledge as facts, and I think the consensus of the board has generally agreed with me.

But my sources have been my own experience in LDS culture generally and the combination of a little personal familiarity with Yellowstone plus some Google searches for maps. They haven't been MSM or LE. In fact, I suspect, if we could only rely on MSM or LE for these types of issues, we'd still have no satisfactory answers to the questions that arose on these because MSM and LE probably never addressed those issues.

So my question is how broadly or narrowly should the MSM/LE sourcing requirement be construed? Thanks in advance to those who chime in.

@CSIDreamer answered this and that is what I would have said too.

The picture you're talking about is Upper Mesa Falls. If you look at Google Earth, narrowing in on the area between Ashton, Idaho and Island Park, you'll see a secondary road that loops to the east from Ashton, through an area called Warm River, then back to the north to meet highway 20 south of where it tags Island Park (near Harriman State Park). That is known as the Mesa Falls byway and has two waterfalls among the attractions. It's one of my favorite places too. While I view the Island Park area as being roughly the spot where the byway reconnects to highway 20 on the south end I don't think calling Mesa Falls the "Island Park Area" is really inaccurate. It's an area that has always been special for me personally, so I'm not going to argue with Chad's thoughts. A whole lot different than Boston for sure, but Boston has plenty to recommend it too. :)

MOO
I think it was you BigAl who talked to me about Driggs. Driggs is considered Yellowstone as well??? I hear there is lots of development going on there now, is that true? And I believe that Rexsleuth had informed us of the acid pool death in Norris Geyser Basin in 2016. Can you tell me how travelling/distances it is from Rexburg to these two places. It appears you cannot travel some roads into YNP in winter, so hard to see what is "easy travelling" or "hard travelling".... but I just hope we can continue to try to sleuth out where they might have travelled to YNP with Tylee.

ETA1 this is what your post said with no indication it was an opinion.

"A lot of religions view *advertiser censored* to the extreme to the point that it can be used as proof of being the cause of every problem in a person's life."
as a lifelong evangelical who recently left the church, i must say that statement is not wrong tho :/

And maybe save it and post it on YouTube if that's possible. Sorry, I am not tech savvy enough to do it.

Did any concerns make it into the media (MSM) that we can link on here?

Prior to her excommunication (which you can find a ton of things about using her name and the obvious additional keyword, but not MSM) there was this which surely qualifies as MSM that talks about Julie Rowe's failed end-of-days prediction and has a quote from the church distancing themselves from her and the predictions.

Once in a Blood Moon: Some Utah Mormons Are Stockpiling for the 'End of Days' This Sunday

Do they still have the cabin? Or was it just rented for that one (or two) time(s)?

Last edited:

Thank you too!! I so agree, finding the kids whether alive or passed on, is the most important. Chad def. knows IMO.

I might be able to help you with where Chad stayed, According to his brother?! (same tubing pic's etc) Chads mom rented a cabin in the Bills Island area of Island Park and the falls are up river near a place called Henry's Fork, I think.

Any potential area's that link to CV I think are helpfull! <3

Eric Grossarth

@ericgrossarth

·
20h

The Gilbert Police Department told me they "are unable to substantiate the claims" made about Melani Pawloski in child custody court filings submitted by Brandon Boudreaux. #FindJJandTylee #Vallow #Daybell #Boudreaux

Niece of Lori Daybell says ex-husbands claims are false, makes explosive allegations of her own |...
eastidahonews.com

Don't know if this has already been posted. Not sure what it means really. They believe the attempted murder happened don't they?

Thanks for finding this. I think it's important for how we think of the case.

We've been more or less taking what BB had claimed about MbP as established fact (or at least tending in that direction), but we may need to slow down and recognize that LE is not (at least publicly) there with us yet.

I apologize, but this exact thing has come up and been discussed multiple times. You were sure this was something new based on your message. It isn't.

The biggest issue is that from where we think they entered Yellowstone (the entrance you mentioned in West Yellowstone, MT) there is no way to drive into the part of Idaho that is in the park. In fact, the closest that road would put you to the area of Idaho they needed to be in would involve a long, difficult hike. There are roads that go into or close to the park that could cut the hike to an easy mile or two at the most, and are closer to Rexburg than West Yellowstone. If they truly were aiming for the Idaho portion of the park they missed it on the trip with Tylee and did a poor job of researching even the most basic part of the idea, how to get to the part of the park they needed to.

We had multiple attorneys discuss bigger problems with this theory, but the fact remains, just the logistics of ending up in that part ofBut the park based on knowing they entered from one of the main entrances that have cameras makes this idea a non-starter.
But BigAl...I agree with one of the statements made... I bet our ol anti-government Cox's believe they could get away with it!!!

I think it was you BigAl who talked to me about Driggs. Driggs is considered Yellowstone as well??? I hear there is lots of development going on there now, is that true? And I believe that Rexsleuth had informed us of the acid pool death in Norris Geyser Basin in 2016. Can you tell me how travelling/distances it is from Rexburg to these two places. It appears you cannot travel some roads into YNP in winter, so hard to see what is "easy travelling" or "hard travelling".... but I just hope we can continue to try to sleuth out where they might have travelled to YNP with Tylee.

Not exactly, but maybe kind of. I'll try to explain.

If you look at a map you'll see Yellowstone with Grand Teton National Park directly south of it. The distance between leaving one and entering the other is just few miles. Just south of Teton Park is the resort/home for the rich annd famous of Jackson Wyoming. There are definite boundaries to the parks and Driggs isn't in either park. But it is the same neighborhood, just over the mountain from Jackson, and geographically much like the other areas surrounding the park like the Island Park area to the west of Yellowstone. Driggs has grown a ton recently with (if the rumors I've heard are true) a few famous types buying or building homes there. There is a ski resort that while technically in Wyoming can only be accessed going through Driggs. At large portion of the appeal of both Driggs and Jackson is outdoor recreation including skiing and snow mobiling in the winter. (Personally Idaho winters are convincing me the life of a snowbird is the way to go, but that's just me.)

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member