Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, they also believe that when CV told his lawyer and close family "if he ends up dead Lori & Alex did it" this is also not fact. (I made this up, but it's just as idiotic as what they are claiming). MOO
Exactly. Charles was scared for his life and took Lori's threats seriously, with good reason it seems, as it came true.

alright....I listened to the whole intro podcast. NO Chad. A tiny bit of Melanie G and Lori, but mostly just Jason. And they sure do love themselves, as someone else pointed out. I did love that the homework given at the end was to make your bed (literally or figuratively) every day, and to focus on delayed gratification. I'll bet it killed Lori and Chad to wait two whole weeks after Tammy's death to get married, but they delayed gratification, right? (Groan) If anyone has the copies of the ones from this past September, though, I will stomach through and listen to those too.
I listened to it as well. Had to do the dishes while listening. A couple of my takeaways.
...There was an email address timetowarriorup@gmail.com and an instagram page with the same name mentioned.
... I can’t remember the term JM used something like a battle or a problem that someone might have and he mentioned two examples and one was *advertiser censored*.
... One of the ladies, I wasn’t completely sure who was speaking, said that their dad was in the military.
... This was meant to be a the beginning of a weekly podcast.
... The homework was supposed to be followers sending or tagging pics.

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one, at least based on the passage quoted. I really don't think this is so far out of the ordinary in LDS culture, particularly for someone who fancies himself a leader of or author for youth. Some of such authors tell stories about dates before they were married frequently, in hopes that they'll be able to relate to LDS youth.

I don't really know of any taboo in LDS culture regarding talking about dates that happened prior to one's marriage, especially when there's a funny story to be told (as Chad seems to think here). LDS culture encourages dating. To me this is more of a passage trying to convey normality to an LDS audience in the way he talks about his relationship to the opposite sex rather than one that reveals he's long been overly obsessed by women.
I can agree that my opinion is just that..my opinion. I don’t think he strictly targeted youth with his books however. Nor do I see what he said as a calculated method to relate to anyone. I personally see what he said as a way to boost his ego. I’m not from an LDS background But I do understand what a conservative background implies. Personally I would not want my husband to write about prior girlfriends. But, the whole thing is really off topic except to show a common theme in my opinion. Maybe a psychologist would have better tools to interpret.

Here is a question that has been gnawing at me lately. The lawyer called her Miss/Ms. Vallow. When I checked the offender records to see if she was still incarcerated in Hawaii, she is listed under LV. Which would have to be under her legal name? Did she keep her last name - WHY? Did they actually legally get married? I don’t think anyone has seen a marriage certificate yet?
In earlier discussions, i believe the main conclusion is based on where/when the charges were made. All were in Idaho when she was Lori Vallow, not Daybell..

Exactly. Charles was scared for his life and took Lori's threats seriously, with good reason it seems, as it came true.
Unfortunately, not seriously enough. He shouldn't have gone to pick up JJ alone. I guess he didn't expect to find Alex there. I am not trying to blame the victim, I just wish things turned out differently for Charles.

Last edited:
Yeah, listening to the podcast right now and it’s just making me angry. They have NOT been changed by Jesus Christ! “You know them by their fruits.” I REALLY wish these people would quit blaspheming Christ’s name!!! Open a Bible people!! And don’t cherry pick your favorite verses. SMH

Tylee went missing first. She wasn't seen since September 8th. From what I can tell, Tylee was very attached to JJ and per her brother Colby, Tylee even took on a "mothering" role. Tylee'f friend also claimed that Tylee didn't want to move to Idaho, but moved because of JJ, whom she was very protective of. Unfortunately with Tylee gone, Charles gone, no contact with grandparents (not for the lack of trying on grandparents part), there was nobody left to protect JJ.
Sorry for late reply... Making dinner and will be off soon...

I know her timeline, but do we think that Tylee ever actually "Moved to Idaho"? IIRC none of the locals remember seeing her, and the Nanny said that there were only 2 bedrooms one was JJ's the other Lori's, and there was nothing, no clothes etc of Tylee's there. Lori claimed that Tylee had her own apartment in Rexburg, but may come over to do laundry once in awhile.... Also that Tylee was at BYU. I'm not convinced Tylee ever lived in Idaho at all.

Here is a question that has been gnawing at me lately. The lawyer called her Miss/Ms. Vallow. When I checked the offender records to see if she was still incarcerated in Hawaii, she is listed under LV. Which would have to be under her legal name? Did she keep her last name - WHY? Did they actually legally get married? I don’t think anyone has seen a marriage certificate yet?
In earlier discussions, i believe the main conclusion is based on where/when the charges were made. All were in Idaho when she was Lori Vallow, not Daybell..
Let us all know what you think of what you heard.
i just kept it on in the background while reading threads here! Really does sound so much like evangelical religious programming that you can catch on tv in the middle of the night... How low they have all had to get to really see how much they needed Christ. etc etc.. I kept waiting for them to aske for money like I have heard on tv preachers!!

I know her timeline, but do we think that Tylee ever actually "Moved to Idaho"? IIRC none of the locals remember seeing her, and the Nanny said that there were only 2 bedrooms one was JJ's the other Lori's, and there was nothing, no clothes etc of Tylee's there. Lori claimed that Tylee had her own apartment in Rexburg, but may come over to do laundry once in awhile.... Also that Tylee was at BYU. I'm not convinced Tylee ever lived in Idaho at all.
Yes, we know for sure she moved to Idaho. She was last seen on September 8 in Yellowstone park, with Lori, Alex, and JJ all going there. That's per LE.

Yes, you're right. It becomes complicated because of the multi-state nature of things (and only certain patterns can be seen through taking multi-state issues into account). If nothing about Lori had been out in the either, I think it's likely that AZ LE would probably be disinclined to take the cult charge very seriously, at least at first. And maybe that's the way they're required to approach it since the two cases are technically separate.
I guess I am hoping there is a side benefit with all this craziness--that FBI DOES end up with some legal actions against cult stuff (money related or whatever), and MAYBE even LVd's parents!! That would be sweet justice.

This is hilarious. And I agree--pop music makes me cringe. I hate going to Walgreens. :D

ETA: I must point out though--when I was growing up, my fam sporadically attended what is now considered a "liberal" church. But every Christmas, it was the Mormon Tabernacle Choir all the way. I still listen to them during the holidays. Gorgeous.
Ha! I grew up Protestant, family rarely went to church--but my Dad always played the Mormon Tabernacle Choir as well!!! Certainly beautiful music.

I feel like Charles was likely the person who kept JJ safe and met his needs (getting him the service dog etc) and once he was dead Lori no longer wanted a lifelong connection to that side of the family. Which JJ as CV's sisters grandson would have meant. Her actions, selling Dog/ pulling him out of his school/ telling the nanny that his meds make him sleepy and she will sometimes give them early to get a "break" . All point to her seeing him as a road block to her "fabulous life". Even before that when she took just Tylee to Hawaii, leaving JJ (with CV living in Tx) for around a month.

I also think that poor JJ really did love her and had bonded b/c the nanny said he was very upset when she left, and had a melt down about it at times. MOO

I really wonder what happened with Tylee, b/c that relationship at least outwardly seemed very close?!

Right there is why I feel that poor JJ is dead. If he had a meltdown when she was gone for just a few hours, what about 5 months? :(

I Hope I am wrong, not looking good though. MOO

Unfortunately, not seriously enough. He shouldn't have gone to pick up JJ alone. I guess he didn't expect to find Alex there. I am not trying to blame the victim, I just wish things turned out differently for Charles.
I guess he changed his mind about the divorce and hoped to reconcile, yet he still changed his life insurance beneficiary, so he definitely didn't fully trust her. Terribly sad and horrific outcome.

Well, she was there on the 8th..but technically I guess it could be possible "she never lived there"...hmmm, interesting to see what others think. Maybe Tylee thought she was not going to be living there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487