Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Refresher - Lori's police statement when Charles was killed, pertaining to her version of the situation with Charles and Adam. There's an interesting line in it about Charles blaming Lori "for their marriage breaking up and other marriages around them, calling her a destroyer of families" and another saying "she was questioning as to why they talk and if they talk" [Charles and Adam]

84240926_1506300356199643_2058537602604072960_n.jpg

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Thanks for a refresher. Lori's story makes a lot of sense-well, not exactly. She claims she is scared of Charles and wanted him to leave quickly, yet she took his phone. She had to know full well he would want his phone back, and wasn't going to leave without his phone. And if Charles' called her a destroyer of families there seems to be a good reason for it-wasn't Lori claiming she was in charge of collecting 144,000, and she didn't seem to concerned that married people stayed a couple, did she?

Regarding Charles’ email to AdamC, if BB was also made aware of potential affair between LV and CD, that could be another motive for them to put a hit on him. Perhaps LV and CD found out through MBp that BB “knows too much”. MOO.

Unfortunately, it may also provide a path for Lori/Melani to argue that the charges against them (including cultish activities) are not the product of independent reports of Charles and Brandon but rather some coordinated effort against Lori and Melani.

A couple of things that don't on the CV letter to Chad (written by LV)...
1) Lori was living with the kids, IIRC she asked Charles not to live there, wanted him to stay in hotel yet he was paying for the house
2) Other comments seem to suggest a furnished spare room may not have existed - if Chad went to AZ where did he/they stay
3) The email from CV to AdC also mentions BB - appears those 3 are on the same page. This also validates why BB was scared and took his kids into hiding after the attempted shooting and CV's death.

Hopefully the digital footprint left by CD/LV will shed enough light to close this case.

On another note, thinking about the 10 or so weeks before JJ was last seen......

After a stint in Texas, he looses his father
Goes to school in AZ for a couple weeks
Looses his service dog
Is withdrawn from school
Moves to Rex
Enrolls in new school
His sister is gone from his life
Withdrawn from school

All this potentially w/o his prescription medication and special iPad - no wonder he was prone to meltdowns. This would be too much for most kids, let alone a child on the spectrum. Painful.
Ironic that in her police statement on July 11th she says Charles ripped JJ out of his routine and he only thinks of himself.

Lori Vallow's husband emailed her in early 2019 about 'seven missions to accomplish together,' source says

Justin Lum: Why can't they say their kids are safe?
Julie Rowe: Good question.

Anyone remember what Julie claimed about the kids' safety in the past?

Chad Daybell had a “vision” his wife Tammy would die, friend says

“I do know the kids are safe. I can see them,” said Rowe. “I can see their energy and that they’re in a bright house. I can see they’re in the living room where they are. I can see they’re comfortable bed at night.”

JR is a quack, but she's a smart one. Let's say that the kids are dead. She will come back and claim that she must have seen them in the afterlife, that's why they are so happy (convenient). Let's say they are found alive, she can claim she knew that they were safe the whole time.

Her believers will be amazed. o_O :rolleyes: (She knew all along, Wow!):D

I think in that same podcast, she claims that she saw "other stuff", how convenient. She then has carte blanche on making other "prophetic" claims to fit the narrative. She will claim that she was refrained from speaking until now.

I actually watch her podcasts here and there for the sheer entertainment of it, it's better than comedy. I don't take anything she says seriously.

I have heard that she is suffering from mental issues, and that her family is very concerned for her well being. So, I do have empathy for her, I do believe she really believes this stuff.

So, I would like to think I am laughing with her, and not at her.

JMO

MMO- Lori opened the PO Box for Chad to help him conduct his “business” and activities and receive packages without anyone recognizing who he is. Sugar City is a close town near Rexburg.
A Rexburg PO would be too close and people (PO worker, neighbors and family, ward members, etc) could know him and see what was coming in the mail and cause suspicion.
Sugar city is just far enough away he could go to the mail box and check it without anyone knowing or suspecting anything and not being recognized. MMO

Ummm. No. You're right, Sugar City is close to Rexburg, but Chad lived in Salem. Sugar City is even closer to Salem than Rexburg. Tammy worked in Sugar City. I don't think where the box was rented is pertinent to anything. Someone looked a couple days ago and found that the box rental is cheaper in Sugar City. That might have contributed to the decision, but I doubt it (we're talking relatively small amounts). MOO

I am now wondering if the PO boxes were set up early 2019 when their addresses were changing. With CV going to Texas and LV in Hawaii. I just don't understand why it was an Idaho PO box. Any opinions on this?

Well, Sugar City is fairly close to Rexburg, so if this PO box was being used for nefarious purposes, this would be an ideal location. It's less than 10 minutes from Rexburg, and is normally a very quite town. I would be surprised if anyone even recognized him when he picked up his mail.

CD could exchange letters without TD or others finding out about it. I don't know if CD and LVD were that smart though? It's ingenious because there is literally no electronic trail to follow. Disposing of a handwritten letter is simple and efficient. MOO

I don’t see your point. As far as I can see, all that this KSL MSM video showed was Charles feeling comfortable sharing with Adam his concern about Lori’s behavior and alleged affair with Chad. This puts Adam in a positive light, in my opinion.
I felt like the poster was contrasting the two siblings in their allegiances, but that could just be my own bias coming through. Moo.

JR is a quack, but she's a smart one. Let's say that the kids are dead. She will come back and claim that she must have seen them in the afterlife, that's why they are so happy (convenient). Let's say they are found alive, she can claim she knew that they were safe the whole time.

Her believers will be amazed. o_O :rolleyes: (She knew all along, Wow!):D

I think in that same podcast, she claims that she saw "other stuff", how convenient. She then has carte blanche on making other "prophetic" claims to fit the narrative. She will claim that she was refrained from speaking until now.

I actually watch her podcasts here and there for the sheer entertainment of it, it's better than comedy. I don't take anything she says seriously.

I have heard that she is suffering from mental issues, and that her family is very concerned for her well being. So, I do have empathy for her, I do believe she really believes this stuff.

So, I would like to think I am laughing with her, and not at her.

JMO
I watched a couple of them yesterday and had the same impression--that she'd been through some hard times.

Done!

totally twisted themes for the those that can stomach this
1. none of us are claiming to be experts - MOO thank goodness
2. tell the truth - the good, bad and the ugly - MOO I could see this on a Billboard
3. focus on natural healing vs. prescription drugs
4. good vs. evil, black vs. white, correct or incorrect - MOO they seem to think like light witches with no dimmer
5. references to counseling youth - HS, sports, books, church, focusing on youth looking for direction
6. being a mother and children.....i cant even go there
7. Homework as mentioned by @findher8
Goodness. I just finished listening. I'll never get that 52 minutes back.

Here is my takeaway hopefully edited enough to stay within TOS rules.

Lori was prompted to go to the temple to receive a message. There she met her male soon to become fellow podcaster who immediately recognized her as a gatherer “one of us”.

This introduction cast was about the male. There will be 2 more casts which will introduce Lori and MG with the obstacles they have overcome to become warriors.

Disclaimer by me: I am truly sorry for anyone who suffers, even if they have caused suffering. Suffering doesn’t excuse behavior but I have empathy for any living creature on earth who is or has suffered.

Direct quotes:
  • Solidering, police work entire life - jumping out of airplanes, kicking in doors
  • Loved rock'em, sock'em police work - gun fights and dog bites, was a pig in mud
  • Liked making big bucks to beat the hell out of people (LVD giggles at this) back stepped this bit as they seemed to be aware of how awful it actually sounded
  • Injured badly in a fight where the mustard was beat out them
  • Couldn't walk for years. Took 3 years to recover
    • Hit bottom, Spouse divorced them
    • Homeless (lived with Mom in her sewing room), unemployed, crippled, bankrupt
    • Broken - turned to God
    • God = Plan - chose to be a Warrior and live like a Christian
  • Quotes from Lori:
    • We are all mothers with lots of children
    • We have all been on the bottom rung
    • We must use our personal agency to overcome obstacles (she says this twice)
Notable conversation:
You do not need to be LDS to be a Warrior. Being a member of our church is just where we go to church (didn't exactly make sense to me as a sentence). Being a Warrior is following the Gospel of Christ. I took this to mean that whatever religion you are now doesn't matter - being a Warrior of God is what matters.

Also make your bed. Literally and figuratively.

Thanks to whoever anon citizen is. We need access to Lori’s introduction cast...

Refresher - Lori's police statement when Charles was killed, pertaining to her version of the situation with Charles and Adam. There's an interesting line in it about Charles blaming Lori "for their marriage breaking up and other marriages around them, calling her a destroyer of families" and another saying "she was questioning as to why they talk and if they talk" [Charles and Adam]

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Yes! Great catch. It actually makes sense now. It was correct statement from Lori!!! Except it now seems like it wasn't CV who went "mad" but Lori. Moo

How did Lori find out? TD via CD? But then how did she know about AdC being involved. I am hoping AdC was on CV side.

Last edited:
Well, Sugar City is fairly close to Rexburg, so if this PO box was being used for nefarious purposes, this would be an ideal location. It's less than 10 minutes from Rexburg, and is normally a very quite town. I would be surprised if anyone even recognized him when he picked up his mail.

CD could exchange letters without TD or others finding out about it. I don't know if CD and LVD were that smart though? It's ingenious because there is literally no electronic trail to follow. Disposing of a handwritten letter is simple and efficient. MOO

Hopefully CCTV however to prove that they were secretly communicating... moo

Excellent refresher....put several things into perspective for me and prompts a few questions.

1. This confirms LV knew CV was in discussions (text/email) with AdC - goes to motive
2. AdC was also in town - why? Was the family going to stage an intervention?
3. LV contends TR was mad at her for always going back to CV? - Does that jive - what else do we know about TR relationship with CV - wish the friends from AZ would comment on this......What does CR think about all this?

My questions: Did CD stay at Charles and Lori's house in November 2018 or was that part of the cover story meant for Tammy? Where did the family live back then? Were there other witnesses to Chad's stay? Did Charles talk to anyone about wanting to write a book?

With Charles traveling 3 days a week, it's a possibility. Maybe that's partly why they want to talk to Tylee. I know they were living at 3688 E Runaway Bay Pl, Queens Creek, AZ in Jan of 2018 because the realty photos match the photos of CR's wedding, at least one of which is posted in MSM. Zillow shows it had a rental listing removed in Nov 2017 and was relisted for rent in March 2019 which matches when Charles moved to Houston. It's a stunning home.

ETA: Anyone still have a link to the Cox family photo? I can't find it now but the kitchen matches this house as well

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3688-E-Runaway-Bay-Pl-Queen-Creek-AZ-85142/71608291_zpid/?

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

83850517_1508173372679008_6800015621456134144_n.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately, it may also provide a path for Lori/Melani to argue that the charges against them (including cultish activities) are not the product of independent reports of Charles and Brandon but rather some coordinated effort against Lori and Melani.

Although possible. CV supposedly recorded her talking. Plus all the podcasts. Plus her report to mental health workers. Plus what she said to her Hawaii friend. Etc

I personally think there is enough evidence to suggest it was not a conspiracy.

My gosh this is all pulling together nicely when we read between the lines. Lori basically states it all in he police interview as she deflects blame to Charles when she is actually speaking about herself. Put this statement and last nights email together and we have a cover up to an affair with Chad and Lori. MOO

With Charles traveling 3 days a week, it's a possibility. Maybe that's partly why they want to talk to Tylee. I know they were living at 3688 Runaway Bay Pl, Queens Creek, AZ in Jan of 2018 because the realty photos match the photos of CR's wedding, at least one of which is posted in MSM. Zillow shows it had a rental listing removed in Nov 2017 and was relisted for rent in March 2019 which matches when Charles moved to Houston. It's a stunning home.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3688-E-Runaway-Bay-Pl-Queen-Creek-AZ-85142/71608291_zpid/?

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

83850517_1508173372679008_6800015621456134144_n.jpg

Good golly! She says from her 1950s ranch style house lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member