Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Southern Poverty Law Center
SPLC Southern Poverty Law Center
They are basically the Snopes for hate groups. And all the drama. But much better funded. They don’t say much on AVOW besides that they are antigovernment that I can see.

TY both. So AVOW is not a terrorist group that I can see so why are posters stating that as fact ?

I'd like to know if Lori would turn on Chad to save herself. She could claim that he told her that the kids had to go.
But that would implicate her, not save her. As of now she is only charged with abandonment. If she were to claim the kids are not alive because of whatever, she could face more serious charges.

A Maricopa County Assessor search shows the 3818 E Gemini Pl house is owned by an LLC whose initials match the landlord for the 5500 block of S. Four Peaks Place property where Charles was shot. He talks about renting to Charles and Lori prior to their move to Hawaii in a FB posted by East Idaho News. Putting it all together, my guess is that the Gemini Pl home is where Charles and Lori lived prior to their move to Hawaii.

Article:
Court docs, body camera detail aftermath of shooting that killed Charles Vallow | East Idaho News

Link to image in article:
Facebook-Post.jpg

Link to Maricopa County Assessor, just type in the address:

Maricopa County Assessor's Office

Edit to add from your timeline:

End of 2014/Beginning of 2015 -Lori and Charles Vallow move to Hawaii with JJ and Tylee to start a juice bar called "Juice Island". This business was reportedly a failure and they would eventually move back to AZ (Note: Date based on business filing dates and social media posts; story about the juice bar was from insider posts on WS and confirmed by business filings).

So if he rented to them for "about 5 years," that would put them in the Gemini home from around the end of 2009/beginning of 2010.
I just did a Maricopa county assessor search and got the same info.
Real Property (Parcel) Search Results
Showing 1 result

APN Owner Address Subdivision MCR S/T/R Prop Type
304-82-358 A J P GEMINI LLC 3818 E GEMINI PL CHANDLER, AZ 85249 SHADOW RIDGE 62402 30-2S-6E Single Family Residence
Rental Property Search Results
Showing 1 result

APN Address Owner Contact Agent Property
304-82-358 3818 E GEMINI PL CHANDLER, AZ 85249 A&J PONGRATZ, LLC AJP GEMINI, LLC

Thank you! That was my guess without seeing any documentation of it. So either:

A. Perhaps I'm incorrect on Gemini Pl being the address Lori used to get the PO Box?
OR
B. Perhaps Lori set up the PO Box in Sugar city ID around 2014 before moving to HI? o_O
OR
C. Perhaps Lori used an old lease as her proof of address to set up the PO Box? It would not be hard to alter a handwritten date on an old lease agreement (2013 can easily be changed to 2018 or 2014 can be changed to look like 2019).

I'm leaning towards C at the moment. That theory subject to change if we get more info. :cool:

MOO.

D. Lori had a valid AZ drivers license with the Gemini address. AZ licenses are good for 5 years. If she renewed it in June of 2014 and never changed the address when she returned from Hawaii, it would be good until June 2019. MOO
:D:rolleyes:

Grandfather of Lori Vallow's missing kids pleads with stepfather to 'do a lot of soul searching'

Has this been posted?

Woodcock told Bila there are two different Loris in the case.

More at link.

"I have known Lori for over a decade. I thought she was a wonderful mom. Had we not thought that and cared for her and Charles the way that we did, we would have certainly never given up J.J. to allow them to adopt."

Charles, Vallow’s fourth and former husband, died in July in Arizona after he was fatally shot by her brother, Alex Cox. Cox claimed self-defense and was never arrested. He died unexpectedly in his own Arizona home of unknown causes in December.

Vallow's new and fifth husband, Chad Daybell, with whom she fled Idaho in November was not seen on video of the hearing Wednesday.

"Chad, I know you are on the way back to Idaho," Woodcock stated.

" When you get there, please do a lot of soul searching," he pleaded. "Somewhere in that vicinity there are two children and we want them back safe and we hope that you will have this come-to-Jesus meeting with yourself and address these issues as soon as possible."

Specifically the reason I think it is unlikely is that at some point we've heard that Chad's books and those of his authors were available at Deseret Book and Seagull Book, two chains that focus on Mormons and books that appeal to or pertain to them. (I think the church might even own one or both in whole or in part, it isn't clear to me, but have seen that claim.)

Wikipedia says that Deseret Book (which is owned by the LDS Church) bought Seagull in 2006. Seagull continues as its own label nevertheless, occupying more of a thrift-store niche than Deseret Book.

Maybe our VIs have more insight into whom Tammy would confide, if she received such a piece of information.

In the short term, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's a .00001% chance at this point that Tammy's death as a healthy reasonably young incipient marathoner was an accident. :(

IMO, LE needs that autopsy report and Tammy's parents need to brace for bad news, because if Lori and Chad were in unrequited lust for a year-plus, well... IMO anybody can do the probability math on that one.
Unrequited Lust!!! Very humorous!

VINELink

Offender Name:
VALLOW, LORI N
Custody Status:
In Custody

Contact Facility:
Offender ID:
A6119716

Sentence Status:
photo

Eric Grossarth of East Idaho New Tweeted back to me that sometimes there is a delay in this website as it updates . Now this has made be a little obsessive at checking where she is. I want our Rexburg people (family and friends) to be ready with the Welcome Back banner MOO

A Maricopa County Assessor search shows the 3818 E Gemini Pl house is owned by an LLC whose initials match the landlord for the 5500 block of S. Four Peaks Place property where Charles was shot. He talks about renting to Charles and Lori prior to their move to Hawaii in a FB posted by East Idaho News. Putting it all together, my guess is that the Gemini Pl home is where Charles and Lori lived prior to their move to Hawaii.

Article:
Court docs, body camera detail aftermath of shooting that killed Charles Vallow | East Idaho News

Link to image in article:
Facebook-Post.jpg

Link to Maricopa County Assessor, just type in the address:

Maricopa County Assessor's Office

Edit to add from your timeline:

End of 2014/Beginning of 2015 -Lori and Charles Vallow move to Hawaii with JJ and Tylee to start a juice bar called "Juice Island". This business was reportedly a failure and they would eventually move back to AZ (Note: Date based on business filing dates and social media posts; story about the juice bar was from insider posts on WS and confirmed by business filings).

So if he rented to them for "about 5 years," that would put them in the Gemini home from around the end of 2009/beginning of 2010.
Heartbreaking. And yet, she has no care in the world the destruction she leaves in her wake. Lord, please allow us to see justice served and help us to find those kids.

Chad Daybell tells ABC News, Tylee and J.J. 'are safe'

Another source reporting Chad's words today.

Do we believe him?

"ABC News reported Sunday afternoon that the step-father of two missing Rexburg children told them that the youth are not in danger.

Chad Daybell told the network about his two step children, Tylee Ryan and J.J. Vallow, as he boarded an airplane to Idaho.

“The kids are safe,” he reportedly told ABC.

Why neither Chad or Lori told the police this before, isn't known. Daybell declined to go into specifics with the network about the children’s health or where they were."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean