Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found an interesting site for Analyzing writing samples to compare and contrast the two letters: Analyze My Writing

Open two browser tabs and copy and paste each letter in and marvel at the differences.

Just the basics:

Fake Charles Letter:
Most common word is "I" (Used 18 times)
Most common 2 word phrase is "but I" (Used 4 times)
Median Sentence length: 20
Median word length: 4
Avg Grade level: 9.56

Real Charles Email:
Most common word is "her" (Used 11 times)
Most common 2 word phrase "and I" (Used 3 times)
Median Sentence length: 9
Median Word length: 3
Avg Grade level: 5.47

FWIW, they aren't charged with Abandonment. I think that's where you went off track. Here is the law talking about that.

Section 16-1602 – Idaho State Legislature

And the definition mentions your one year timeline:

"Abandoned" means the failure of the parent to maintain a normal parental relationship with his child including, but not limited to, reasonable support or regular personal contact. Failure to maintain this relationship without just cause for a period of one (1) year shall constitute prima facie evidence of abandonment.

I think this would be pertinent for a non-custodial parent who neglected to exercise their visitation, call (if living too far away to visit), and didn't bother to send any child support they were required to be sending, but isn't what Lori has been charged with, so is moot.

Edit: If the one year of abandonment (in the way you're defining it) was required then a parent could refuse to feed their child, making them beg on the streets for food for an entire year, before they'd have committed a crime. Does that make sense?

But, does the State have legal standing to demand that a parent produce a child on demand?
Yes, the state can get a court order just to interview the children, before anything is substantiated or even investigated. Pretty much requiring a parent to "produce a child on demand".
"If a parent or caregiver denies access to a child the social worker should leave the family home and staff the situation immediately with their supervisor. Law enforcement assistance or a court order may be obtained to ensure the social worker has access to interview the child."
Child Welfare Standards
Comprehensive Safety Assessment page 10

I found an interesting site for Analyzing writing samples to compare and contrast the two letters: Analyze My Writing

Open two browser tabs and copy and paste each letter in and marvel at the differences.

Just the basics:

Fake Charles Letter:

Real Charles Email:

Fascinating! Can you compare the fake Charles letter to Chad with Lori's message to the LIFE school withdrawing JJ?

Seriously?? With this method of thinking, there'd be no reason for CPS to operate or any welfare checks on people in general. How many "allegations of abuse" do you think are necessary?? Too much is swept under the rug already and/or not called in when there is legit abuse or other wrong-doing witnessed by others.

If CV was the only one who died, yeah, maybe it could have been brushed off....but you add the remainder of the circumstances of several others with no reported health issues turning up dead, people being shot at, two newfound widows suddenly marrying days later, telling people they have no kids, large life insurance policies cashed in, etc, the red flags start popping up like fireworks on the fourth of July!

When a special needs child who reportedly used to contact family members multiple times daily suddenly goes silent, you can bet your sweet potatoes someone will look into it! These families are missing these children, so yes, I'd say the government has every right to secure the details of their welfare to ensure they are at minimum alive and well. If she can show they are, kudos to her and she can go on her merry way and live happily ever after.

And no, I'm not an attorney, nor do I play one on TV...not here to argue with you or anyone else either, and please take no offense, but your post makes my head scream AYFKM??!

MOO ...
Thank you so much for this post. Especially the last sentence :).

Between this story and Justin Lum's interview with Chandler PD, I'm beginning to feel they've already decided that they aren't going to charge her and no amount of evidence is going to change that. Really hope I'm wrong but their laissez-faire attitude just drives me nuts. MOO

I should clarify I'm talking CV's murder :(
I understand your frustration but the burden of proof is on the prosecution. They need conclusive evidence before charging anyone. They need something more thsn what they have. A confession or the autopsy results may be the thing they need.

I’m sure you’ll find your answer if you research laws concerning welfare checks. What’s the point of doing one if you’re not gonna follow it through to it’s conclusion? Either the children are okay, or they’re not.
Random people don't have the right to demand welfare checks. It's a courtesy.

Between this story and Justin Lum's interview with Chandler PD, I'm beginning to feel they've already decided that they aren't going to charge her and no amount of evidence is going to change that. Really hope I'm wrong but their laissez-faire attitude just drives me nuts. MOO

I should clarify I'm talking CV's murder :(
I understand your frustration but the burden of proof is on the prosecution. They need conclusive evidence before charging anyone. They need something more thsn what they have. A confession or the autopsy results may be the thing they need.
I’m picturing something like a senate hearing, Lori sitting in front of all the agencies and they each take turns questioning her. ;) MOO
MOO
Her lawyer wont let her talk to any of them. Cooperation isnt going to happen

Just the basics:

Fake Charles Letter:

Real Charles Email:

And what would you come up with Lori's email to the school? Probably close to the Real Charles e-mail stats?

Just to be clear where I stand, I think Chad and Lori have done things to deserve spending their lives behind bars, and I hope somebody, somehow figures out how to make that happen. I see them being able to get away with a lot, especially with the help of a great defense lawyer. MOO.

I completely agree. I hope that LEO has a lot more evidence to bury Lori and Chad with.

The red herring here, is also Alex Cox. Who, is conveniently dead.

Either way, the State has the burden to prove neglect.

Lori doesn't have to disclose anything. They need to prove it.

What is the legal definition of "neglect"? How does the state actually prove that LV is "neglecting" her children?

Lori doesn't have to say anything. That is the problem.

Apparently, there's no trail of money sent except to CR, I'm assuming. Could be that baggie of cash or heck these great people are doing it for free? I'd think they'd still demand proof of the two. legally.

Apparently, there's no trail of money sent except to CR, I'm assuming. Could be that baggie of cash or heck these great people are doing it for free? I'd think they'd still demand proof of the two.

Either way, the State of Idaho is going to have to prove the charges. Which is going to be difficult. Unless they have a boatload of additional evidence.

It is too bad that there is no potential parent who has a legal and legitimate right to demand visitation. Lori would not be able to squirm out of that.

INMO, "Caylee's Law", in Florida, should be made into a federal law. That would give the FBI jurisdiction into every single missing child case, and federal felony charges for lying to a federal officer.

I can't see why this wouldn't happen. It makes sense.
Caylee's Law - Wikipedia

Except, of course, to Lori Vallow, she has not reported her children "missing", because they are not "missing" to her. Go figure it.

5e3ce9e89c2b0.image.png

Since the circumstances in our lives have changed drastically since my husband passed away last month. I have been offered a job out of state and have had to accept it. We have had to move quickly since the job started ASAP. So I'm sad to inform you that Joshua won't be returning this year.

You have been so great to get him his DDD funding and scholarship have just all finally been settled. I relaly appreciate all you have done for JJ. I will continue to recommend life to all of our friends like I did with XXXX.

We are doing our best to adjust to our new life.

Please let me know what you need me to do to withdraw him. U can email me a withdrawl form or whatever needs to happen.

Thank you again Life Academy. We really loved our time with you.

Emails from Lori Vallow to LIFE Academy released amid missing children investigation

ETA: Writing comparisons:

Analyze My Writing

Open 3 browser tabs and copy and paste each letter in and marvel at the differences.

Just the basics:

Lori's LIFE school email:
Most common word is "to" (Used 11 times)
Most common 3 word phrase "have had to" (2 times)
Median Sentence length: 12.5
Avg Grade level: 6.15

Fake Charles Letter:

Real Charles Email:

Last edited:
5e3ce9e89c2b0.image.png

Since the circumstances in our lives have changed drastically since my husband passed away last month. I have been offered a job out of state and have had to accept it. We have had to move quickly since the job started ASAP. So I'm sad to inform you that Joshua won't be returning this year.

You have been so great to get him his DDD funding and scholarship have just all finally been settled. I relaly appreciate all you have done for JJ. I will continue to recommend life to all of our friends like I did with XXXX.

Please let me know what you need me to do to withdraw him. U can email me a withdrawl form or whatever needs to happen.

Emails from Lori Vallow to LIFE Academy released amid missing children investigation

I will simply add this to your information.

ETA Link
READ: The court document given to Lori Vallow Daybell involving her children | East Idaho News

Attachments

• lori ct order pg 1.png
    lori ct order pg 1.png
    271.6 KB · Views: 60
  • lori ct order pg 2.png
    lori ct order pg 2.png
    168.7 KB · Views: 46
5e3ce9e89c2b0.image.png

What job did Lori have during this time period JJ was in school? What was her employment background?

Strange she doesn’t say - will be in contact once we get settled in “whatever state” so we can get JJ’s school records transferred to his new school?

Her husband passed away?!? How about tragically killed? Before we had the great pool party?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms