Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! Later in the KSL video, while the reporter is recapping the letter, the image is of a computer screen, and you can zoom in and read the entire letter.

It seems clear to me that LE is allowing these letters to be broadcast by MSM for a purpose. IMO they want the heat on Chad, while he is separated from Lori.

Please, Chad, take this opportunity to come clean on whatever your involvement is, and try to make amends! It’s never too late!

Yep. And it also shows his inner circle that’s so far been standing by him who he truly is. A liar.

Here is a screenshot of the other letter. I am certain that they will probably post both at some point but I have attached them for you.

Edit: Resize Screenshot
I don't know if physical letters were being sent to Chad but it makes me wonder about those POBoxes in Sugar City, one of which was in Charles' name. There may be no connection to this at all but I can't see why Lori would have cared so much about his mail being forwarded. Perhaps to see if Tammy was having a correspondence with him? Tammy might not have known about Charles' death before she died.

MOO

And this is why we at WS wait to post information we find while researching. Until something is authenticated or verified via MSM, our hands are tied.
I like that about WS.

Many of us who have been here a long time know how wrong information can be damaging. Rumors are worthless. Speculation is fine, but we better be able to back up and verify what we're posting.

Justin Lum said in the comments on his fb about a certain anonymous letter that he'll never publish it if he's not able to authenticate it.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Thanks! Later in the KSL video, while the reporter is recapping the letter, the image is of a computer screen, and you can zoom in and read the entire letter.

It seems clear to me that LE is allowing these letters to be broadcast by MSM for a purpose. IMO they want the heat on Chad, while he is separated from Lori.

Please, Chad, take this opportunity to come clean on whatever your involvement is, and try to make amends! It’s never too late!
Also letting those close to Chad (and Tammy) see what was going on.

moo

And this is why we at WS wait to post information we find while researching. Until something is authenticated or verified via MSM, our hands are tied.
I like that about WS.

Many of us who have been here a long time know how wrong information can be damaging. Rumors are worthless. Speculation is fine, but we better be able to back up and verify what we're posting.

It also bogs down investigations.
Ruins innocent lives (any case, not just this one).
Jmo

Thank you for sharing your personal experience with the forum. You seem to understand how foreign some of these thoughts and actions are to many outside the church. It’s wonderful how LDS members and former members are educating forum members.
White Horse Prophecy - Wikipedia

Mormon Prophecy Behind Glenn Beck's Message | HuffPost

Edwin Rushton as the Source of the White Horse Prophecy | BYU Studies

Joseph Smith/Prophecies/White Horse prophecy - FairMormon

Modern Prophets On Tent Cities, Avow, Etc.

Zion's Refuge: The Collapse

Personal experience and thoughts:
  • I am an ex-mormon, temple marriage, left in “good standing” and attended services around the world (military).
  • I was a paying member to AVOW (great tips on gardening, preparation and rabbit holes of conspiracies).
  • In 2014? My family and I were invited to attend an LDS preppers camp out. It was set up by “The Boys From the Mountain” - since disbanded by the SLC headquarters- the name TBFTM came from the White Horse Prophecy. The rumor was a General Authority had authorized the group. Many believed this. AVOW had stated a GA was active in the group.
  • My personal feelings were I had walked into a Branch Davidian Compound - milling hard wheat while groups of people practiced at a shooting range. In the evening the members made covenants to defend the constitution, very similar to temple covenants made in the temple that are “sacred.” My family and I declined To officially join and distanced ourselves.
  • These members had spend $10Ks on large tents, various preps, etc. As a group, they were kind and concerned about the shift in America away from God. They truly believed they had been “called” from God.
  • After the official disbanding from SLC, (as in an official letter stating disband or be excommunicated) I do not know what became of them (this was a large group with many chapters across the US). I do know they main players then are the same we are seeing now.
  • A non-member observing can not understand the mentality among many LDS, it is why we raised our children to be missionaries and share the message, all of the “light” and “separate the wheat from the chaff” are regularly used in daily conversations in the ‘Burg (Rexburg) and Morridor (Rexburg Valley to SLC).
  • These communities have a “turn the other cheek” mentality, “defer to the priesthood” and “seek personal revelation from God.” God help a family attempting to escape violence up here, the police will protect the priesthood holder at all cost. I am glad our community is in the spotlight.
  • The majority of members I have knows are amazing people, who love and adore their families, however the culture of silence prevails. Idaho laws are set up to protect the church, not the citizens. Feel free to peruse the state legislature’s website.

It also bogs down investigations.
Ruins innocent lives (any case, not just this one).
Jmo
I agree totally and don't understand why a lot of people come here and feel like they can bring anything over from FB or fly by night sites. A lot of people just post things like it's gospel, when in fact they are nothing but rumours.
Right now we are at a stand still ,sort of, and we need to wait for more to come out.
This case will take a LOOOONG time to put together and if we're here for the duration there's no sense in just throwing stuff out just to keep it going. FACTS backed up by MSM or opinions and stating it's an opinion. One can use MO=my opinion MHO= my humble opinion, not I heard or read and no link. This is WS not facebook. Thanks :)
Edit to add. If you think you know something that is relevant to finding Tylee & JJ then contact Rexburg police. Posting here may never get seen and get to the right hands.
Edit again, also can use JMO= just my opinion.
AND edit again. Most of us that have been here a long time are here because we like the way WS is run, I know that's why I come back. But lately it's been crazy and takes away from the purpose of what WS is all about.

Last edited:
This is SUCH an Amazing Timeline!! I will have to print it for quick references!! Thank you! BTW: Was that last photo (from LVs cloud acct) of Tylee ever released?? I've searched for it before but different images come up, and I'm not even sure it's any of the ones I've seen.

No that photo hasn't been released yet. It's part of the evidence in the case, so we might not see it until trial. If you haven't read it yet, I encourage all to read the criminal complaint (Affidavit of Probable cause doc): READ: The documents charging Lori Vallow Daybell | East Idaho News

Lori Vallow's husband emailed her in early 2019 about 'seven missions to accomplish together,' source says

Justin Lum: Why can't they say their kids are safe?
Julie Rowe: Good question.

Anyone remember what Julie claimed about the kids' safety in the past?

Chad Daybell had a “vision” his wife Tammy would die, friend says

“I do know the kids are safe. I can see them,” said Rowe. “I can see their energy and that they’re in a bright house. I can see they’re in the living room where they are. I can see they’re comfortable bed at night.”

"Charles Vallow expressed concern about that message to Adam Cox, saying, “I’m not sure of the relationship with her and Chad Daybell but they are up to something…She will not explain it…I am going to send it to Chad Daybell’s wife. Her name is Tammy and I found her email address on their website too…I’ve got her cell number too.”

Arizona Police Investigating 'Suspicious' Email In Connection To Lori Vallow's Former Husband's Death

Oh. My. Goodness! I fell asleep last night before this came out. Now I'll have a lot of catching up on this thread after church today. This answers some questions we have wanted to know since the beginning of this mess. This is huge. MOO.

I don't know if physical letters were being sent to Chad but it makes me wonder about those POBoxes in Sugar City, one of which was in Charles' name. There may be no connection to this at all but I can't see why Lori would have cared so much about his mail being forwarded. Perhaps to see if Tammy was having a correspondence with him? Tammy might not have known about Charles' death before she died.

MOO
I am now wondering if the PO boxes were set up early 2019 when their addresses were changing. With CV going to Texas and LV in Hawaii. I just don't understand why it was an Idaho PO box. Any opinions on this?

I'm pretty sure the desire to question Tylee comes from the fact that she would have been living with CV and LVD when CD paid his visit.

Talk about the wolf in sheep's clothing... poor CV confided in exactly the wrong person when he went to AC.

As to the Tylee question above, I'm guessing this adds a lot more to LE's need to talk with her, because it also opens up the fact that CV and AC clearly had, according to CV, a good relationship prior to Alex randomly up and killing Charles. They probably want Tylee, at minimum, to say what she thinks or knows about when the relationship changed; and why this didn't come up in part of her witness statement to the Chandler police.

Maybe this will open some doors in CR's mind about some of his texts and chats with Tylee, retroactively.
Adam Cox is not Alex Cox. To this point we know nothing about Adam being a wolf in sheep’s clothing in these matters.

Lori Vallow's husband emailed her in early 2019 about 'seven missions to accomplish together,' source says

Justin Lum: Why can't they say their kids are safe?
Julie Rowe: Good question.

Anyone remember what Julie claimed about the kids' safety in the past?

Chad Daybell had a “vision” his wife Tammy would die, friend says

“I do know the kids are safe. I can see them,” said Rowe. “I can see their energy and that they’re in a bright house. I can see they’re in the living room where they are. I can see they’re comfortable bed at night.”

A mattress on the floor?

I am now wondering if the PO boxes were set up early 2019 when their addresses were changing. With CV going to Texas and LV in Hawaii. I just don't understand why it was an Idaho PO box. Any opinions on this?
And remember....there is a 4th name on the PO Box. My opinion has been that Lori and Chad needed to have Charles on it for miscellaneous mail that might come to Charles. But the 4th name remains a mystery.

Hi, everyone!

I am new to the board but have been following the case closely. I honestly think Lori is a black widow and her brother was in on it. Getting paid to kill people in her way. I honestly wonder if Alex killed everyone involved on Lori's behalf. I really think maybe the way she jumped into this Preparing A People was similar to the way Jodi Arias dove in to mormanism to be with Travis, just changing her stripes to be more appealing to Chad. What a tangled web!

Thank you for sharing your personal experience with the forum. You seem to understand how foreign some of these thoughts and actions are to many outside the church. It’s wonderful how LDS members and former members are educating forum members.
I agree sooo much. Wisdom coming from so many of you is just beyond words....and one detail (among so many from Olivia's words) that just makes me all the more curious--is just how many people are, have been, and continue to be involved. I hope you are encourage, Olivia, to become VI. I continue to have a hard time agreeing with some that the true Church is not connected. There are just so so many extremists with traction who have have started with the Church. Why? It is just so hard to decipher issues like "free will", and "sovereignty" and how they are interpreted by the Church, and then redefined by all the tentacles of the octopus. Pretty sure most of us know all about the White Horse, but boy do I want to know more about the Zion book.

Adam Cox is not Alex Cox. To this point we know nothing about Adam being a wolf in sheep’s clothing in these matters.
Adam has appeared to be living a normal life out in Kansas.... this mention of him will now open him up to so much more attention....imo. Sister Summer has shown her cards, but wow, now Adam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henrypaul