Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of us on here have figured out that several unsleuthable people with initials like JM, JS, SS, and perhaps a dozen more are likely involved. If we could crowd source some of our research we might come up with something concrete to provide to LE. MBp is another unsleuthable person who seems to be in this up to her eyeballs and actually is facing criminal charges. But by the rules here, if I understand them, we can only talk about Lori. I'm not even certain Chad is fair game.

The SPLC lists AVOW as a domestic terrorist organization or something like that. One would think that being affiliated with such a group would make someone sleuthable.

BBM I didn't realize that. Link, pretty please. Jmo

Because there are missing children and he is likely to have heard stories, as we all have, of bodies being disposed in freshly dug graves the night before a burial IMO.
:-(

Should we be looking at burials around the dates of 9th and 24th September in the Rexburg area. Did Lori, AlC or MBP have a large chest freezer in their garage by any chance?
I would like to see ALC's trucking routes even more. If the children are both dead, I just feel they are not in the same place, and even doubt the same state.

Because there are missing children and he is likely to have heard stories, as we all have, of bodies being disposed in freshly dug graves the night before a burial IMO.
:-(

Should we be looking at burials around the dates of 9th and 24th September in the Rexburg area. Did Lori, AlC or MBP have a large chest freezer in their garage by any chance?
I would like to see ALC's trucking routes even more. If the children are both dead, I just feel they are not in the same place, and even doubt the same state.
Sorry, BRAND new here, but I have enjoyed following the threads of such a thoughtful group of people, although truly tragic circumstances.

Thought I would share some thoughts. The first is, I struggle with describing this mystery to people who are not closely following, where does the story”start”?

1) from the dateline episode, I recall friend April stating she was approached to join the 144K club, and politely but firmly declined. I would bet a doughnut that she is/was not the only non-relative who received an invitation. Who has accepted?

2)Am I the only one who finds the post-murder pool party WAY off the bell-shaped curve of normal behavior? I wonder WHO were the guests at this party??

3) it is very helpful that LV and CD are not able to communicate at this time. That is the gold standard of treating a shared delusional system. I wish I could be more hopeful about the health of the kids, but forced separation and lack of communication should greatly increase the chance someone fesses up soon.

4) there had been quite a bit of discussion about finances and keeping up a revenue stream. Unfortunately, I suspect CD novel sales are better than they ever were. Another revenue stream though, and incentive the maintain the kids are “alive” is that JJV likely recieved disability benefits and those monthly payments are usually electronically deposited. Also, if LV is in charge of a trust fund for minor TR, there is access to those funds as well if she is “alive”.

5) (wow, this is getting lengthy) I strongly suspect TD was poisoned and by something that would effect respirations or respiratory drive. It is really odd to me that no one called 911 in that modest ranch house? Certainly they would have heard her? She was described as having “bad cough” that night and then long dead on the floor in the morning. I also think AC was poisoned, perhaps by the same agent. This is based on the 911 recording of his would-be stepson. I don’t think AC killed TD because Known AC actions are always physically violent. Not sure who killed I but I doubt it was suicide and I doubt it was natural.
On the money--I feel confident that LE is able to be on top of any released funds from gov't agencies, and therefore hopefully on top of any receiving accounts they might have. I have maintained the hunch that there has been bigger money coming in from somewhere else---but now I would think that any way for either Chad or Lori to get that money have dried up.

Most of us on here have figured out that several unsleuthable people with initials like JM, JS, SS, and perhaps a dozen more are likely involved. If we could crowd source some of our research we might come up with something concrete to provide to LE. MBp is another unsleuthable person who seems to be in this up to her eyeballs and actually is facing criminal charges. But by the rules here, if I understand them, we can only talk about Lori. I'm not even certain Chad is fair game.

The SPLC lists AVOW as a domestic terrorist organization or something like that. One would think that being affiliated with such a group would make someone sleuthable.
Yes, SPLC lists it specifically as an anti government group.

Why plastic tubs? If you're referring to the Rexburg storage footage, that was taken weeks after the kids were last seen. I seriously doubt that a body was brought to the storage at any point.
MOO
I don’t think this crew makes complex plans. I think at least one of kids was at storage facility for a period of time. When the tubs are removed from the building, they are very heavy. Whoever is removing them is struggling with the weight.

Chad's name isn't on it though so he would not be able to pick anything up would he? I can see it being used for Chad to send things to Lori but not the other way around. MOO.

In most US Post Office locations all he would need is a key to the PO Box and he could pick up mail sent to Lori's name there. The boxes are in a lobby that is open to the public and you go in and use your key to get your mail. The only time you need to speak to a clerk is if someone sends you a package that won't fit in the box. Even that would not require ID. When you have a package that won't fit they put a package notice card in your box and you take the card to the clerk to get your package. I've never been asked for ID when picking up a package sent to a PO Box. The only risk might be if Chad goes to get a package and is recognized by the clerk. But I'm guessing no packages were exchanged, just incriminating mail they wouldn't want to come to their houses. You can usually get 2 keys for your PO Box, as well, so more than one person can pick up the mail.

Lori also could have used that PO Box to get her mail forwarded from AZ without revealing where her new address in Idaho was located. It's close enough to be convenient to Rexburg but in a different town from both Chad and Lori. So no one was likely to find her new address just by seeing the public address records saying she had a Sugar City, ID PO Box. MOO.

Insight into a Daybell book:

Doomsday writer Chad Daybell based characters in his books on his family. Now people are reading them for clues.

TY for the warm welcome! I do not know any of the current players personally, so I can only share my personal experiences with AVOW/TBFTM/LDS culture as a member. I rarely posted on AVOW, but read the threads from Parrett, Rowe, etc.

Many of the threads on AVOW were... distasteful (“What do I do if my LDS neighbors show up at my door and refused to prepare as we were commanded?” Answers varied but the nicest suggested letting them starve.).

A great deal of threads concerned Post-Apocalyptic Scenarios, Dreams, Near-Death Experiences, Security, The Call Out, Tent Cities, Priesthood, the Constitution, Foam Clothing, Militias, Personal Revelation, Canning and Gardening, and (seriously) Reptilians or Greys.

If I can find anything I may have saved, I will share.
Lordy. It sounds like a combination of religious cult types mixed with sovcits/anti government types and folks who believe in lizard people. :eek:

An issue I have with your version is that if Tylee did piece together a plot of some type, it would be reasonable for her to confide in someone. We have no evidence that she told anyone that she had concerns. Thats odd to me. How would you explain that?
Tylee did not have to piece anything together. She was there when CV was killed. She had to back up her mother and uncles version of what happened. I think that is what sealed her fate. If Tylee ever told the truth Lori would go to prison for a long time.

My questions: Did CD stay at Charles and Lori's house in November 2018 or was that part of the cover story meant for Tammy? Where did the family live back then? Were there other witnesses to Chad's stay? Did Charles talk to anyone about wanting to write a book?

Does anyone have any idea if CV was out of town at that time Nov. 2018.? Sounds from this and previous info that this was the first CV knew about the rendezvous? Possible that this was an excuse to TD for the Nov. trip out of town for CD as well?

I found one explanation and it has to do with Chad's writer friend.

I've been thinking about those shiny white temples ever since I read that. I'm speculating they are thinking of "temple tent cities" for the priesthood or something ever since I read that.

The only other thing I vaguely read isn't able to be linked, unless it's mentioned elsewhere. Jmo.

I don't think he had actually stayed but it was a cover to give Tammy for Chad to be in Arizona to see Lori IMO. Devious b'stards.
I don’t believe he stayed with CV there, but I wonder if it was a cover for the two of them.

There was an XYZ conference February 15, 2019 in Mesa, AZ - and I believe MG and CD were on the list - does this date possible fit with one of the emails recently released?

ETA: And another conference Oct 26-27, 2018 in Washington, UT (JM and CD were on the list of speakers)

MOO
I don’t think this crew makes complex plans. I think at least one of kids was at storage facility for a period of time. When the tubs are removed from the building, they are very heavy. Whoever is removing them is struggling with the weight.
They would not have waited till the end of the months to put a body in storage. I only saw one tub being removed and it didn't seem that heavy. The other was presumably the backseat from a Jeep.

That is her topic in Rexburg, not a place. moo.

"Or was", heh.

Somehow or another, with the recent revelations I think that topic of Julie's may be pulled from the public schedule and perhaps altogether.

In most US Post Office locations all he would need is a key to the PO Box and he could pick up mail sent to Lori's name there. The boxes are in a lobby that is open to the public and you go in and use your key to get your mail. The only time you need to speak to a clerk is if someone sends you a package that won't fit in the box. Even that would not require ID. When you have a package that won't fit they put a package notice card in your box and you take the card to the clerk to get your package. I've never been asked for ID when picking up a package sent to a PO Box. The only risk might be if Chad goes to get a package and is recognized by the clerk. But I'm guessing no packages were exchanged, just incriminating mail they wouldn't want to come to their houses. You can usually get 2 keys for your PO Box, as well, so more than one person can pick up the mail.

Lori also could have used that PO Box to get her mail forwarded from AZ without revealing where her new address in Idaho was located. It's close enough to be convenient to Rexburg but in a different town from both Chad and Lori. So no one was likely to find her new address just by seeing the public address records saying she had a Sugar City, ID PO Box. MOO.

The U.S. Mail has a law enforcement system too, the Office of the Inspector General. By all accounts, it is very good. Can they get to work on checking mail coming into Rexburg? Maybe they already are.

Tylee did not have to piece anything together. She was there when CV was killed. She had to back up her mother and uncles version of what happened. I think that is what sealed her fate. If Tylee ever told the truth Lori would go to prison for a long time.

It's probable that this explains Tylee's previously-discussed palpable discomfort when talking to the police officer on the on-street, on-camera interview post-CV's death.

An issue I have with your version is that if Tylee did piece together a plot of some type, it would be reasonable for her to confide in someone. We have no evidence that she told anyone that she had concerns. Thats odd to me. How would you explain that?

TR was extremely isolated. No school, so no local friends or teachers. No external family she felt close too that where not close to Lori. Especially if she had seen CV tell AdC and then dead two weeks later. She probably didn't approach AVW because they hadn't spoken in a while and thought she could handle the situation. Or scared of what would happen if she did.

Not saying its the true events, but it is possible one that fits narrative. But I think more curveballs are coming. Who knows what tomorrow will bring in this case. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth