Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the post office has the availability to "email" you images of mail that is coming your way. Do they only scan such images if you have requested this for your address, or is it something that is done on all mail, and therefore LE could potentially have the ability to see at least the images of envelopes, packages, etc of WHO was sending/receiving mail at this PO Box??

Anyone on here work for USPS that could answer?

In most US Post Office locations all he would need is a key to the PO Box and he could pick up mail sent to Lori's name there. The boxes are in a lobby that is open to the public and you go in and use your key to get your mail. The only time you need to speak to a clerk is if someone sends you a package that won't fit in the box. Even that would not require ID. When you have a package that won't fit they put a package notice card in your box and you take the card to the clerk to get your package. I've never been asked for ID when picking up a package sent to a PO Box. The only risk might be if Chad goes to get a package and is recognized by the clerk. But I'm guessing no packages were exchanged, just incriminating mail they wouldn't want to come to their houses. You can usually get 2 keys for your PO Box, as well, so more than one person can pick up the mail.

Lori also could have used that PO Box to get her mail forwarded from AZ without revealing where her new address in Idaho was located. It's close enough to be convenient to Rexburg but in a different town from both Chad and Lori. So no one was likely to find her new address just by seeing the public address records saying she had a Sugar City, ID PO Box. MOO.

The question needs to be asked though, was the killing of CV because he confronted Lori with this letter, or was the killing of CV incidental and had nothing to do with this letter?

If he was killed over this letter, where was the leak? Lori? TD? Alex? Adam? Tylee?

I personally think this escalated his death (CV), but was not the only factor in play. JMO
I think CV killed for the life insurance. Lori’s plans were totally upended when she didn’t get that money. A smarter person would have confirmed that they were still the beneficiary.

There was an XYZ conference February 15, 2019 in Mesa, AZ - and I believe MG and CD were on the list - does this date possible fit with one of the emails recently released?
IIRC Lori was in Hawaii in February 2019. The letter sent to Chad mentions November 2018. There was a PAP event in Mesa on November 16-17 with Chad as one of the speakers.

TR was extremely isolated. No school, so no local friends or teachers. No external family she felt close too that where not close to Lori. Especially if she had seen CV tell AdC and then dead two weeks later. She probably didn't approach AVW because they hadn't spoken in a while and thought she could handle the situation. Or scared of what would happen if she did.

Not saying its the true events, but it is possible one that fits narrative. But I think more curveballs are coming. Who knows what tomorrow will bring in this case. Moo

I've considered she was terrified, as you have. It's up in the air if she saw CV laying there dead. But if she did, Lori could use that as a powerful motivator. "Oh, you saw that? That could be JJ. Or you." Jmo

Devious thought: Now that Chad is in Rexburg, and Lori is in the slammer.

This would be a perfect time, for say a youtuber to (ahem- clears throat), leak a (fake) story that Chad is sitting down with local LEO to tell his side of the story and is distancing himself from Lori. He is going to tell his side of the story.

Then said Youtuber's video is picked up by the News outlets. Lori gets wind of this. ;)

This case gets blown wide open then. :D

MOO

They don't even need to go to all that trouble. LE is allowed to lie to a suspect during questioning.
LE can tell Lori that they have talked to Chad and Chad is cooperating with LE and willing to testify against her. Then see what she says/does after that. MOO.

Excellent refresher....put several things into perspective for me and prompts a few questions.

1. This confirms LV knew CV was in discussions (text/email) with AdC - goes to motive
2. AdC was also in town - why? Was the family going to stage an intervention?
3. LV contends TR was mad at her for always going back to CV? - Does that jive - what else do we know about TR relationship with CV - wish the friends from AZ would comment on this......What does CR think about all this?

For me, the interesting takeaways were:

(1): Now we need to know if Colby agrees that he had a "physical fight" with Charles at aged 16. IIRC, Justin Lum asked the question generically in his 42-minute interview, and Colby looked like he was considering, but after what appeared to be true consideration, said "No". (If someone recalls this differently, please feel free to sing out. IIRC he didn't really seem to know what Justin was trying to get at.)

2. Now that we know that CV was texting with AdC (though, I'm unclear how LORI knew this, if AdC didn't tip her off; but then again, I believe KVW said that Charles didn't lock his phone), this adds a whole new specific dimension to Lori playing "keepaway" with CV's phone. She wasn't just suspicious with no cause, she had a reason.

3: Just an ironic note that, based upon their behaviors in court, Lori (and Melani), hilariously, would know "smirky and jerky", if anyone would.

Could someone please explain to me why people think it is relevant that CD was previously a gravedigger? It is not like they do it by hand, it takes heavy equipment. By hand it would not necessarily make him any better than the average person at digging a grave, would it?

Someone posted upthread about a serial killer who used to secrete his dead bodies at night, below graves purpose-built to actually bury someone legally in a coffin the next day. I'm guessing it's something like this - the ability to conceal bodies in unusual places and by unusual methods, etc.

If Lori called life insurance company before CV was dead, it would have been pretty suspicious, don't you think?
IMO she probably expected there to be something left to the children, if not still her. Her final text to her former sister in law / actual insurance beneficiary leads me to believe this.

This is what they think... Law enforcement searching Daybell's home - Local News 8

Move the video to 2:00
I feel for Chad's kids. They are still mourning the loss of their mom, and while they are likely avoiding all the gritty details of the investigation. I am sure they are still holding out hope that their dad is at best an innocent victim of their new step-monster. 60 minutes Australia did a story about a young adult who stood by her dad during the 3 years her own mom was missing, and stood by him with a character statement defending him even after her mom's body was found. Ultimately, she said, he was still her dad, and he was the only parent she had left. It is easy to say you would disown someone close to you who at best, lied, and at worst, is a murderer, but actually being in their shoes is unimaginable. Let them grieve. Let them hold out hope, even if misguided, and let them come to their own conclusions in their own time. My heart aches for his kids as much as it does for Jj and Tylee. All of them have had their lives upended in some way or another.

IMO she probably expected there to be something left to the children, if not still her. Her final text to her former sister in law / actual insurance beneficiary leads me to believe this.
She used to be a beneficiary and then Charles changed it. I don't think it ever occurred to her that he changed it. He didn't want her to know.

With Charles traveling 3 days a week, it's a possibility. Maybe that's partly why they want to talk to Tylee. I know they were living at 3688 E Runaway Bay Pl, Queens Creek, AZ in Jan of 2018 because the realty photos match the photos of CR's wedding, at least one of which is posted in MSM. Zillow shows it had a rental listing removed in Nov 2017 and was relisted for rent in March 2019 which matches when Charles moved to Houston. It's a stunning home.

ETA: Anyone still have a link to the Cox family photo? I can't find it now but the kitchen matches this house as well

3688 E Runaway Bay Pl, Queen Creek, AZ 85142 | Zillow

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

83850517_1508173372679008_6800015621456134144_n.jpg

Wow, great sleuthing, Trask. Here is the Cox family photo:
23196688-7869201-image-m-53_1578580823090.jpg

Mom of missing Idaho kids screamed at her killer brother that he brought disgrace on their family' | Daily Mail Online

And it indeed matches the kitchen in CV and Lori's house where Colby got married in Jan 2018:
ISyn04pq4qt9q50000000000.jpg

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/...-Queen-Creek-AZ-85142/71608291_zpid/?mmlb=g,7

I wonder if the family photo was taken the weekend of Colby's wedding? Or if it was common for the Cox family to all be together there? It's such a huge that house they could accommodate frequent guests. MOO.

ETA: CR wedding photo and another zillow photo:

ISme1l77qswd6p0000000000.jpg

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/...Queen-Creek-AZ-85142/71608291_zpid/?mmlb=g,16

The question needs to be asked though, was the killing of CV because he confronted Lori with this letter, or was the killing of CV incidental and had nothing to do with this letter?

If he was killed over this letter, where was the leak? Lori? TD? Alex? Adam? Tylee?

I personally think this escalated his death (CV), but was not the only factor in play. JMO
MOO
I think CV killed for the life insurance. Lori’s plans were totally upended when she didn’t get that money. A smarter person would have confirmed that they were still the beneficiary.

The irony is he should've told her she was no longer a beneficiary so she wouldn't have a motive to kill him.

Wow, great sleuthing, Trask. Here is the Cox family photo:
23196688-7869201-image-m-53_1578580823090.jpg

Mom of missing Idaho kids screamed at her killer brother that he brought disgrace on their family' | Daily Mail Online

And it indeed matches the kitchen in CV and Lori's house where Colby got married in Jan 2018:
ISyn04pq4qt9q50000000000.jpg

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/...-Queen-Creek-AZ-85142/71608291_zpid/?mmlb=g,7

I wonder if the family photo was taken the weekend of Colby's wedding? Or if it was common for the Cox family to all be together there? It's such a huge that house they could accommodate frequent guests. MOO.

ETA: CR wedding photo and another zillow photo:

ISme1l77qswd6p0000000000.jpg

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/...Queen-Creek-AZ-85142/71608291_zpid/?mmlb=g,16
I have been looking for that family photo so thank you! You rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth