Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, THANK YOU!!!

Have you sent this to reporters Justin Lum or Nate Eaton, btw? They would doubtless be very interested, especially since as you pointed out in your description, it's in danger of being taken down from any site at any moment...
If it's not obtained legally, the reporters won't be interested (IMO).

Not what he claimed to witnesses-Lori was an empty nester and had no minor kids. And now what he claimed while looking for a rental in Hawaii-they were childless couple with no pets.
Hmmm yeah. So must be a conspiracy to murder for Chad. IIRC Lori and Chad said through their Atty that Lori is a devoted mother who wasn’t happy people were insinuating otherwise. Can’t wait till they face the music and the truth is forced upon them. I’m thinking this story is going to blow up and in a big way. And soon.

@Trask (or anyone else who is good at this). Can we figure out from other records approximately when Lori and Charles lived at 3818 E Gemini PL, Chandler, AZ?

That seems to be the address connected to the Sugar City, ID PO Box because it is showing as "current" along with the PO Box in Whitepages: https://www.whitepages.com/name/Lori-Charles-Vallow/Sugar-City-ID/17begbmv

MOO, but I think the Gemini Pl address was possibly used when Lori set up the ID PO Box. If I understand the rules correctly now, Lori would need a photo ID and something showing Gemini Pl as being her current address (a bill, a lease, etc). Figuring out when she and Charles lived there might reveal the time period of when Lori could have set up the PO Box.

MOO.

A Maricopa County Assessor search shows the 3818 E Gemini Pl house is owned by an LLC whose initials match the landlord for the 5500 block of S. Four Peaks Place property where Charles was shot. He talks about renting to Charles and Lori prior to their move to Hawaii in a FB posted by East Idaho News. Putting it all together, my guess is that the Gemini Pl home is where Charles and Lori lived prior to their move to Hawaii.

Article:
Court docs, body camera detail aftermath of shooting that killed Charles Vallow | East Idaho News

Link to image in article:
Facebook-Post.jpg

Link to Maricopa County Assessor, just type in the address:

Maricopa County Assessor's Office

Edit to add from your timeline:

End of 2014/Beginning of 2015 -Lori and Charles Vallow move to Hawaii with JJ and Tylee to start a juice bar called "Juice Island". This business was reportedly a failure and they would eventually move back to AZ (Note: Date based on business filing dates and social media posts; story about the juice bar was from insider posts on WS and confirmed by business filings).

So if he rented to them for "about 5 years," that would put them in the Gemini home from around the end of 2009/beginning of 2010.

Last edited:
Yes, SPLC lists it specifically as an anti government group.
What is SPLC and can we have a link for this fact ? (2nd time of asking pretty please). So it is not a terrorist organisation as OP said or it is anti-Gov only? Big frigging difference IMO.

Yes, SPLC lists it specifically as an anti government group.
What is SPLC and can we have a link for this fact ? (2nd time of asking pretty please). So it is not a terrorist organisation as OP said or it is anti-Gov only? Big frigging difference IMO.

Do you think the decomp alone would be unbearable? Jmo
Yes it would. Nobody would keep a body in a plastic tub in their bedroom. Decomposition begins immediately. It would be better putting it in the trash IMO. When does Rexburg apartments trash get collected? 3 apartments, 3 lots of trash to be collected.

They don't even need to go to all that trouble. LE is allowed to lie to a suspect during questioning.
LE can tell Lori that they have talked to Chad and Chad is cooperating with LE and willing to testify against her. Then see what she says/does after that. MOO.

I wish LE would routinely say to a suspect or suspects "It looks like "victim" will live and be able to talk about what happened" even if victim has died. They would get a good read on the suspect/s by their reaction.

It's possible.. (Jmo)

I think it's possible that after growing up with Lori and then witnessing her sociopathic criminal behavior as an adult, AdC came to know that his sister was literally the wicked witch of the west.

AdC watched as Lori defied the courts (Tylee custody) and perhaps plotted to harm and/or kill JR. Then he watched as Lori further brainwashed and corrupted his brother AC and began to use AC as her own personal enforcer and hit man. He watched as Lori and AC plunged deeper and deeper into the hubris and insanity of a doomsday death cult.

I think AdC was and is good people. I think CV, AdC, and BB all improbably ended up on the same team - knowing however that no one would believe them. AdC knew enough about Lori and AC though to take CV's (and later, BB's) claims seriously. AdC believed CV when CV told him that Lori was deluded and insane, that she was part of a dangerous cult, that she was having an affair with the cult leader, and that CV's life and the lives of the children could possibly be in danger.

When AdC learned that CV had been killed by AC, I think he suspected it may not have been self defense. When AdC later learned that Lori and AC had fled with the children to Idaho (and then when he possibly heard about TD's death) he may have begun to truly believe that the children's lives were in danger. But by then, they were gone.

AdC may have also pieced together info about MG, JM, and others. After the children disappeared, like BB, I think AdC began to suspect that his own life was in danger.

So maybe AdC decided to put an end to it. Maybe he decided that the best defense was a good offense. While AdC may not have known where Lori and CD were, he may have known where to find AC...

The above story should rightly be considered outlandish fiction. But this whole case has been full of what should have been considered outlandish fiction - but instead turned out to be all too real. In this fantasy, I'd like to think that perhaps AdC defended himself and became an avenging angel of a different kind. Hopefully LE and the courts will do the rest.

Last edited:
So whenever Lori gets caught, she starts blaming everoyone else. I wonder if this will also happen with the children's disappearance.
I feel that Lori told Alex. JJ's grandparents were abusing JJ and that they were evil. Lori will blame the grandparents and Alex. If it comes back Alex was poisoned. I am sure Lori will blame his new wife. If Tammy's autopsy comes back suspicious then Lori and Chad will blame Alex. But if Alex was never in Tammy's house and Lori was , does Chad blame one of his children to protect Lori and himself.
Another thought, what if Chad was at the house in Az. while Charles went to get JJ? That's why Lori left so fast probably a stupid thought. jmo

I had to ask, too. :mad:

Antigovernment Movement

They are listed as anti government non militia (unarmed). Not a "domestic terror" group.

Jmo

I feel that Lori told Alex. JJ's grandparents were abusing JJ and that they were evil. Lori will blame the grandparents and Alex. If it comes back Alex was poisoned. I am sure Lori will blame his new wife. If Tammy's autopsy comes back suspicious then Lori and Chad will blame Alex. But if Alex was never in Tammy's house and Lori was , does Chad blame one of his children to protect Lori and himself.
Another thought, what if Chad was at the house in Az. while Charles went to get JJ? That's why Lori left so fast probably a stupid thought. jmo
I'd like to know if Lori would turn on Chad to save herself. She could claim that he told her that the kids had to go.

This entire post is only my opinion and my thoughts based on my life experience. I am doing my best to just touch on the highlights.

Ok, so according to this file this is saying that "translation" is referring to a "translated" being.
The only thing that I have heard taught about this is that people will change from being "mortal" to an "immortal", as it were a twinkling of the eye, instead of dying. This is after a bunch of events happen that is referenced in the book of Revelation. The chronological series of events, always confuses me though.

Apparently they believe that being an immortal is some type of ordination that can jump start this process, if I am understanding this correctly.

LMAO - "authorized immortal non-telestial beings" compared to what? an unauthorized immortal being. Yea, we can't have that, can we? :rolleyes:

Apparently the 144,000 they believe will all become these "translated" beings. Are we sure this isn't an elaborate retelling of "Highlander". Remember there can only be One!:mad:
It goes on to say that these 144,000 "immortals" will rescue all of us ordinary folks around the entire world (assuming we are LDS or "good" people). Which explains why they look down at us mere mortals. Apparently we are all singing songs of "everlasting joy", how did this become a musical, I thought this was Highlander?:confused:

OK, this is where they are getting one of their strange ideas from. Refer to D&C 77:11-12. Doctrine and Covenants 77
Evidently they forgot to read the very next verse that explains that this will happen after the opening of the 7th seal. I don't pretend to be an expert on all of this last day stuff, but I am pretty sure we aren't that far yet.

"Angels who have a charge from God, ortranslated beings fromthe City of Enoch are charged with administering this ordinance"

Well they have conveniently circumvented the need for actual Angels. According to this, Angel means 'messenger. Really, how convenient. :mad:

City of Enoch? Had to google that one. "According to a Samaritan tradition, Enoch was buried in Mount Ebal."

ROFLMAO. " So, apparently when we get baptized there are angels there and little flames that are spinning above your head. I literally can't make this up, I almost fell out of my chair.:D

I quote: " these men and women who are sharing their experiences give us information that you just can't find anywhere in the scriptures, and that you can’t find in the history the church." You think? :mad:

So, they specifically state that they are trying to "pierce the veil". Should ask them if they have ever heard the Bible story of when people tried to build the "Tower of Babel" to reach Heaven. The irony.

Ok, he goes on forever. The gist from what I can tell is that he thinks that "The Church of the Firstborn" can only be obtained by going to the Temple. The only way to get access to the Temple is through the COJCOLDS, and holding a valid temple recommend. They need access to the temple to become "immortal", supposedly. He explains his "mental gymnastics" and the groups personal interpretation of how this all fits together.

That is the brief overview, Questions?

MOO
Where’s the cross-eyed emoji? Oh good heavens. Where do these people come up with this stuff? You did a really good job of laying it out for us. I’m happy that you referenced the Bible and I agree, we are not that far along yet.

I keep hearing about this “veil” that they are able to see behind. I do not understand. According to the Bible, the only veil mentioned was torn at Christ’s death, from the top down. Therefore, we now individually have access to God (not in a way that we receive continued revelation though), and do not need (as Jer 31:31-34 prophesies) man to teach us the Word of God. We no longer need priests to go into the holy of holies anymore. That temple was destroyed. Jesus IS the temple and the holy of holies. Everything I hear from these people takes the power from Christ and puts it into either themselves or their man made structures, even though they claim to be Christ followers. “I can get myself over the obstacle. And Jesus will be on the other side congratulating me for doing it myself.” Paraphrasing of course. Yes, it’s like the Tower of Babel all over again. My heart breaks for these people because I am almost certain they truly believe they are genuine and on the right path. JMO MOO

White Cities:
BYU site, Elder Nielsen’s talk quoting (deceased) President David O McKay:
Overcoming the World

Roger K Young (AVOW)
Why Tent Cities, sources from LDS publications:
https://www.abysmal.com/LDS/Preparedness/why_tent_cities.pdf

Popular timeline in LDS Prepper Communities:
Call Out

Interview about Call Out, discussion board:
Frequently Asked Questions

Being Prepared is a normal theme within the LDS Church, I, myself, served on our local ward Preparedness Council (as well as Relief Society Presidency [women’s organization] and taught Sunday School).

How to Begin a 3-12 Month Food Supply | Inspiration

Stake and Ward Emergency Preparedness Guide

SPLC groups... oh great, hope someone saves me a seat on the FEMA bus I had forgotten about the Oath Keepers, also very active on AVOW.

White cities could refer to the White City on the hill, the reflection of the sun off the white tent cities... in the temple we wear all white... it is the sign of purity and light.

It is difficult to explain LDS culture, and within the church we are offered “milk before meat,” or information is given in small amounts, until we are spiritually able to understand the “deeper doctrine.”

Temple interviews are conducted regularly to ensure we “sustain our prophet and priesthood leaders” (leaders meaning also our husbands) and to ensure we accept all doctrine without question and BELIEVE. To question anything is to face “councils of love” where a member is brought before several men who may ask any question they desire. This is considered normal, and a member must submit or face disciplinary action, to include excommunication.

Within LDS culture, particularly in closed communities in East Idaho, an individual is ostracized by family, friends, loses their job... it is difficult to comprehend. One of the questions asked during a temple interview is along the lines of ... Do you associate with known organizations/people against the church... so if a member’s sister is speaking out against something...

Rexburg Population has been misrepresented. The majority of the population are transient students attending BYU-I. When school is between sessions, the town is a literal ghost town.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/rexburg-id-population/

a glimpse into East Idaho:
Jefferson County administrators consider banning classic novel

The majority of business are closed on Sunday. To better understand the surrounding communities of (very kind) potato farmers I would recommend the reddit exmormon.

I DO NOT recommend the subreddit for active Mormons, it is difficult to digest if you have been fortunate enough to be raised within the Mormon Bubble, and I have witnessed many relationships end because of finding answers to questions you didn’t have nor want.
Wow thank you for that. It’s very comprehensive and informative. JMO.

A Maricopa County Assessor search shows the 3818 E Gemini Pl house is owned by an LLC whose initials match the landlord for the 5500 block of S. Four Peaks Place property where Charles was shot. He talks about renting to Charles and Lori prior to their move to Hawaii in a FB posted by East Idaho News. Putting it all together, my guess is that the Gemini Pl home is where Charles and Lori lived prior to their move to Hawaii.

Article:
Court docs, body camera detail aftermath of shooting that killed Charles Vallow | East Idaho News

Link to image in article:
Facebook-Post.jpg

Link to Maricopa County Assessor, just type in the address:

Maricopa County Assessor's Office

Thank you! That was my guess without seeing any documentation of it. So either:

A. Perhaps I'm incorrect on Gemini Pl being the address Lori used to get the PO Box?
OR
B. Perhaps Lori set up the PO Box in Sugar city ID around 2014 before moving to HI? o_O
OR
C. Perhaps Lori used an old lease as her proof of address to set up the PO Box? It would not be hard to alter a handwritten date on an old lease agreement (2013 can easily be changed to 2018 or 2014 can be changed to look like 2019).

I'm leaning towards C at the moment. That theory subject to change if we get more info. :cool:

MOO.

SPLC Southern Poverty Law Center
They are basically the Snopes for hate groups. And all the drama. But much better funded. They don’t say much on AVOW besides that they are antigovernment that I can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member