Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a roundabout way he is comparing himself to Lehi, one of the key prophets in the Book of Mormon. That seems the opposite of humble. Sorry didn’t attach the quote from Chad’s writing about Tammy and how he said she said “she felt like Sariah”. Also he continues to talk about himself in regards to Tammy. He’s supposedly paying a tribute to her but he’s talking about himself. My husband passed away 10 years ago when he was fairly young in an accident. I can’t imagine speaking about him in this way.

Agree. It's downright creepy how emotionally distant he is about her death. He throws her a little respect, barely. But there's not an ounce of love conveyed in anything he said. He may as well have been writing about a valued employee.

That is coming from the Idaho Court site. Not sure what the order is about. But if I had to hazard a guess it is an order related to media coverage in the courtroom.

ETA: An extradition warrant from the Governor of Idaho isn't required since Lori waived extradition which releases the State of Idaho and the State of Hawaii from their requirements under extradition law. (Both Idaho and Hawaii have enacted the Uniform Criminal Extradition Act within their statutes).

Yes, makes most sense. Thank you!

I hope there are cameras allowed!!

Just from the title, it could mean a few things, but in this case, at this time, it’s a good bet it’s related to the transfer from Hawaii.

Maybe because it’s a “custody battle” where they’re not trying to KEEP JJ, but instead get a million dollars for transferring custody of him to KW&LW? And KW&LW countered by saying they would just sue for custody based on LV trying to SELL her kid. So LV put the kids “into hiding” (Tylee first, to prepare the hiding place) to make sure KW&LW didn’t get custody through the courts.

And then KW&LW counter by sending evidence of CV’s murder to the police and then LVD counters by having Alex “die naturally” because what police dept is going to pursue a murder case when the murderer is dead too?

The only problem with all of this is it would require the grandparents to be hiding a lot of information, and also it’s completely a figment of my imagination. :p
BBM
Based on my own unfortunate experience, I don't find this far fetched in any way. Moo.

That is coming from the Idaho Court site. Not sure what the order is about. But if I had to hazard a guess it is an order related to media coverage in the courtroom.

ETA: An extradition warrant from the Governor of Idaho isn't required since Lori waived extradition which releases the State of Idaho and the State of Hawaii from their requirements under extradition law. (Both Idaho and Hawaii have enacted the Uniform Criminal Extradition Act within their statutes).

Sorry, I was referring to the status hearing for the Idaho custody case of Joshua filed by the Woodcocks in January, not the status hearing for Lori's extradition. Both of those status hearings were set to be on March 4th but I see now that the Woodcock's March 4th hearing was vacated. And I'm also noting that the custody case is separate in Idaho courts from the criminal case against Lori. Type "Vallow, Joshua" to see the guardianship filings: iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts

I edited my OP to try to clarify, but since the Woodcock hearing was vacated and they are separate cases in the ID court system I think you are probably correct. It could be for media coverage for Lori's criminal case.

MOO.

I agree. From what I understand, they can leave Lori in Hawaii for up to 90 days before they have to extradite her. She is not allowed to post bail in Hawaii now that she agreed to be extradited. As soon as she is returned to Idaho there will be another hearing where Lori's ID attorney tries to reduce her bail. It makes good strategic sense to leave her there as long as possible while they build a case for additional charges, thus ensuring when she is returned the $5 Million bail will stay and she won't be free. I hope they are working on getting Chad arrested too but just keeping Lori in jail longer will keep him manageable IMHO-- he's shown he is loyal to his new wife and he's not going anywhere. And in the mean time, Chad might inadvertently point the FBI to even more incriminating evidence. MOO.
I swear I have read in several articles that she will be extradited "this week". Off to find a link

ETA: FBI Mobile Command Center arrives in Rexburg ahead of Lori Vallow's arrival

" Lori Vallow is set to be extradited sometime this week."

Lori Vallow, mother of missing children, will be returned to Idaho

"The judge Wednesday instructed the prosecutor to contact Idaho law enforcement to send agents to transport Vallow on March 4."

Quoted from this last link

Last edited:
I don’t even know what to think.
CV thought Lori was going to kill him so he changed his beneficiaries? Was he constantly looking over his shoulder living with her?
It’s just crazy.

Thankfully he listened to his guts. He was self employed, I think. Great trait to have and act on. Good guts. Maybe he was going to leave soon after, as well. Just didn’t leave fast enough. Lori caught him, again, he hesitated and fell victim. Maybe he couldn’t bring himself to believe that Lori would really really really kill him. Doubt.

Yes, I think so. The next thing I have is a status hearing on 3/4*.
Perhaps the extradition order from the governor has come through today?
MOO.

*ETA: To clarify, I'm referring to the status hearing for the Idaho custody case of Joshua filed by the Woodcocks in January, not the status hearing for Lori's extradition. Both of those status hearings were set to be on March 4th but I see now that the Woodcock's March 4th hearing was vacated (canceled) and also that case is separate in Idaho courts from the criminal case against Lori.

My (completely moo) guess is she will be back in Rexburg tomorrow at some point. moo. The last time there was a big movement in the case, news went a little quiet for a couple days, and then boom! Lori has been arrested. I’m feeling it again.

CD - I’ve seen increased sympathies toward this guy correlating with the amount of times he opens his mouth. When he interacts with the media, he seems amicable and I myself am almost convinced he’s just caught up in the wrong. But then I read things he has written, and reviewed the news, and IMO, it is dripping of manipulation. I am cautious. I always want to believe the best in people, but these guys have cost the nation so much sleep deprivation. I’m trying to fathom their entire story that would show innocence, but no matter the angle, it’s too tricky to explain both CV and TD’s deaths in their custody argument. Moo

I agree. From what I understand, they can leave Lori in Hawaii for up to 90 days before they have to extradite her. She is not allowed to post bail in Hawaii now that she agreed to be extradited. As soon as she is returned to Idaho there will be another hearing where Lori's ID attorney tries to reduce her bail. It makes good strategic sense to leave her there as long as possible while they build a case for additional charges, thus ensuring when she is returned the $5 Million bail will stay and she won't be free. I hope they are working on getting Chad arrested too but just keeping Lori in jail longer will keep him manageable IMHO-- he's shown he is loyal to his new wife and he's not going anywhere. And in the mean time, Chad might inadvertently point the FBI to even more incriminating evidence. MOO.
Oh snap, Lori waived extradition and wanted to be sent to Idaho ASAP. Chad believed in her wisdom and went back right away. Now, she might be cooling her heels in Kauai for 3 months... Guess Chad might be making more trips back to Hawaii to visit honeybunch a time or three? Sounds #Expensive

ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

For those enquiring about psychic discussion, Websleuths is fact based and does not allow discussion of a psychic nature or any sort of metaphysical discussion.

We only allow discussion of the facts presented by law enforcement, the mainstream media, and our Verified members.

Ok. Sorry. Like I said, I’m new here and just learning the rules. I went to take it down but I can’t find my post now. So I’m assuming you took it down. Thank you!

My (completely moo) guess is she will be back in Rexburg tomorrow at some point. moo. The last time there was a big movement in the case, news went a little quiet for a couple days, and then boom! Lori has been arrested. I’m feeling it again.

CD - I’ve seen increased sympathies toward this guy correlating with the amount of times he opens his mouth. When he interacts with the media, he seems amicable and I myself am almost convinced he’s just caught up in the wrong. But then I read things he has written, and reviewed the news, and IMO, it is dripping of manipulation. I am cautious. I always want to believe the best in people, but these guys have cost the nation so much sleep deprivation. I’m trying to fathom their entire story that would show innocence, but no matter the angle, it’s too tricky to explain both CV and TD’s deaths in their custody argument. Moo

At a minimum I think we could say that if Chad is (more or less) mostly innocent, that it would prove he isn't very bright (maybe extremely naive would be an alternative) and almost certainly very deluded. MOO

I suspect they are hoping that by keeping LVD and CD apart longer, one of them might open up about what happened. LVD has to be getting a little antsy sitting alone in jail.
Oh, you know, she's hating it. Funny thing is, the key to her release is in her own pocket, produce the kids already. It's not "complicated".

Just a quick question... does anyone know if CV sister gave his boys some of the insurance policy? I imagine when he took LD name off of it he told his sister he was sending it to her instead and she was to look out for the boys future... including JJ’s. I hope this is the case but has it been said anywhere?

Thanks for pointing out that a Governor's warrant isn't needed anymore, Jethro. I think there was a lot of confusion in the media about that point. I didn't realize that was in the wavier form she signed. I just went back and read it (middle paragraph on Page 2):

WAIVER OF EXTRADITION: Lori Vallow signed this form Wednesday, waiving the right to her extradition hearing and will face charges against her in Idaho. #fox10phoenix

12:25 AM · Feb 27, 2020
Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

I appreciate you helping us keep the facts straight. :)

I swear I have read in several articles that she will be extradited "this week". Off to find a link

ETA: FBI Mobile Command Center arrives in Rexburg ahead of Lori Vallow's arrival

" Lori Vallow is set to be extradited sometime this week."

Lori Vallow, mother of missing children, will be returned to Idaho

"The judge Wednesday instructed the prosecutor to contact Idaho law enforcement to send agents to transport Vallow on March 4."

Quoted from this last link
Replying to my own post! The last link that says to "transport Vallow on March 4" says it was last updated on March 1st. But it also says the judge ordered Wednesday???? Am I reading this wrong?

ETA: Sorry guys, today is Tuesday. DUH! I'm getting ahead of myself. I swear i'm not a dumba** just a brain fart!

Case is: State of Idaho Plaintiff, vs. Lori Norene VALLOW Defendant. So, Lori and Chad were not legally married? Perhaps this has been discussed and I missed the threads. Or, because the first offense was prior to their marriage?

We have discussed in depth on prior threads. Women can get legally married and neglect to legally change their names afterward. Especially when they are too busy moving states to evade law enforcement. The name on her court case does not tell us anything as to whether her wedding to Chad was legal. But she was called Lori Norene Vallow AKA Lori Norene Daybell in the official charging Docs: READ: The documents charging Lori Vallow Daybell | East Idaho News

MOO

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Idaho getting their ducks lined up. No word on a date.

There will be video streamed from a pool camera. (Wonder how many news outlets will broadcast it... She appears ready to become famous once she finally shows and they start broadcasting her all over. I expect MSM and the Daily Mail to cover it also. #Epic)

Lori Vallow Daybell will appear in Rexburg courtroom Friday

REXBURG — Lori Vallow Daybell will make her first court appearance in Rexburg on Friday.

She will appear for a hearing before Magistrate Judge Faren Eddins at the Madison County Courthouse at 2 p.m., where she will be read her charges. EastIdahoNews.com will be streaming the hearing from start to finish.

Her next court appearance will be a preliminary hearing, which will happen at a later date. A judge will determine whether there is sufficient evidence to advance the case from magistrate court to district court at that hearing.

Friday’s hearing is open to the public. Courtroom etiquette is outlined here.

Lori Vallow Daybell will appear in Rexburg courtroom Friday | East Idaho News

Looks like I was wrong about them delaying bringing her back. It's on! :)
Who is going to see her in court? Any locals here brave enough to go and report back to us? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChewieXM