Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@jlumfox10
BREAKING: East Idaho News reports Lori Vallow will appear in court Friday at 2PM after being extradited from Kauai. #fox10phoenix

Add:
Source: Lori Vallow will be extradited sometime Wednesday and arrive in Idaho by Thursday, ahead of court appearance Friday. It’s been a little more than three months since she left Idaho. JJ & Tylee haven’t been seen for five months.

This entire post is strictly IN MY VERY HONEST OPINION ONLY...

Can I just say that I cannot give Chad a pass. He lied to the police. He may have at one time been a "good guy", an "honest guy", someone that you cannot imagine would do anything like this, but... He lied to his family and to the police! He ran off to Hawaii with a new wife and has been "living it up" immediately after the "love of his life" died.

First, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (LDS). From my observation and experience, I believe that people can get personal revelation that may help guide them in their life decisions - prayer, belief, family, scriptures.... However, when people from our religion take it to the next level; unfortunately, I believe that they get corrupted. Especially in the last few years, I have watched numerous people of my religion get unhinged. Honestly, not as unhinged as I believe Chad is; but, nevertheless, they have become what I would deem as unhinged. For Chad to believe that he has lived multiple lives, to believe that he will deliver the 144,000, to believe that he has more inspiration than the leaders of a church that he says he believes in...

When a person of any religion begins to believe that they have extraordinary powers to talk to the dead, to talk to God, to understand things that we mere humans do not understand, I have to question what exactly they have done to "get" these special powers.

In my VHO (MOO), when Chad began to sell his visions, when money became a motivating factor, he lost whatever pure intentions he had in sharing his "gift". Greed... that is a big corruption. He opened the door for other influences to come in and change whatever good he had and even his "visions" became corrupt. I know his family and friends wanted to believe him. But, did they all know to what extent he was reaching out for monetary gain? Once corrupt in one area, I believe it was a slippery slope to corruption in other manners. I am sorry to those that knew and loved him, but I really believe that he did have an affair with Lori prior to Tammy's death. He likely justified it to himself since he believed that they were together in previous lives.

Finally, he may believe whatever lies Lori has told him, but he has to KNOW that something is hinky. Why in the world would he have told his family that she didn't have kids? Why in the world would he have reached out for living quarters in Hawaii saying they had no children? Why would he tell the police that he "barely" knew his wife and didn't know her phone number???? Because he is lusting after a beautiful woman and he is doing things that he knows is wrong. Sorry, not sorry, I can't give Chad a pass.

Lori Vallow Daybell will appear in Rexburg courtroom Friday

REXBURG — Lori Vallow Daybell will make her first court appearance in Rexburg on Friday.

She will appear for a hearing before Magistrate Judge Faren Eddins at the Madison County Courthouse at 2 p.m., where she will be read her charges. EastIdahoNews.com will be streaming the hearing from start to finish.

Her next court appearance will be a preliminary hearing, which will happen at a later date. A judge will determine whether there is sufficient evidence to advance the case from magistrate court to district court at that hearing.

Friday’s hearing is open to the public. Courtroom etiquette is outlined here.

Lori Vallow Daybell will appear in Rexburg courtroom Friday | East Idaho News

Looks like I was wrong about them delaying bringing her back. It's on! :)
Who is going to see her in court? Any locals here brave enough to go and report back to us? :D
Well well! They aren't going to play around at all. She is going to get incredible press but so will the court and her bail. I hope they really stick it to her. Or say, $2 mil bail, and Chad pulls the trigger and drains his bank account to pay the 10%. Popcorn time!

Thankfully he listened to his guts. He was self employed, I think. Great trait to have and act on. Good guts. Maybe he was going to leave soon after, as well. Just didn’t leave fast enough. Lori caught him, again, he hesitated and fell victim. Maybe he couldn’t bring himself to believe that Lori would really really really kill him. Doubt.

I really don't think his murder was going to be able to wait even one more day. His murder was going to happen anyway but based on the events happening up to that day... it happened when it happened because it had to happen RIGHT THEN.

Last edited:
I remember it being an aunt of their kids so probably TD sister

That is incorrect info. Tammy's family was not even aware she was exhumed until they heard it on the news. They had nothing to do with her exhumation. The exhumation came after AZ law enforcement contacted the Fremont County Sheriff's office. It was AZ's investigation into the death of Charles Vallow and the attempted murder of Brandon B that set the ball rolling to get Tammy exhumed. That call from AZ LE came just days after Tammy's death. Please read and/or watch the sheriff's interview from January: Sheriff details what happened when deputies responded to Tammy Daybell's death as Lori Daybell's son makes a passionate plea | East Idaho News

Just the headings of “Moving into second half of my life” and “Stepping into the future” sounds like his past life with Tammy is an afterthought. Like, oh well that’s the past and into the future with Lori. I think he had already moved on at least in his mind if not in real life with Lori long before Tammy “unexpectedly” died. Due to that I can’t see how Tammy’s death wasn’t premeditated and that he wasn’t a part of it. MOO
Not to mention he had already "moved" and "stepped" when he sent those emails to Lori about their missions to accomplish together by deceiving their spouses. I wonder what the AVOW members think about that? Moo.

BBM. Quite the plug for his forum, imho. Gotta keep his members interested, or even get some new ones, right?

It's not equivalent of course, but the KKK are still allowed to hold marches. The SPLC simply includes AVOW on a list of anti-government groups (which, if I understand correctly, qualifies them for the domestic terrorist watch list). What these lists mean in reality for us, or for the FBI, has been discussed thoroughly, and it's been suggested we get away from the political stuff. But I thought I would try to answer your question. MOO.
You can see the entire list of the many anti-government groups here:
Antigovernment Movement

It is my understanding that RKY was the owner of AVOW before CP. From what I've gathered, it looks like Global Research Institute (GRI) existed as a separate newsletter, or group, belonging to RKY originally. It seems to me that AVOW later named a private subforum "GRI" after RKY's GRI. MOO, but fwiw I did post this link in my previous post:
https://studylib.net/doc/8815530/page--14--gri-newsletter--january-2009-©-roger-k.-young-2... (note it is from 2009).
(also, this is all only my understanding so I may be mistaken with some RKY details. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will clarify if necessary.)

@ThinkoutLoud and @nhmemorymaker are correct of course, @indicolite22. I thought I should point out (as there as been much discussion, and perhaps some confusion, about this in the past) that fundamentalist and fringe LDS-related groups may feel different about this. In fact, these alternative views may be how Chad and his associated groups came to believe such. I could point you to some blog posts with much more in-depth discussion of the matter, message me if you like - I'm not sure what goes as far as posting about that sort of thing. Or you might try googling LDS and "multiple mortal probations" or even Joseph Smith and "multiple mortal probations" to get an idea of what true Mormons, ex-Mormons, or alternative, fringe-type (or even fringe-fringe-type like Chad) "Mormons" have to say about the matter. It is discussed quite a bit on some LDS-related forums.
In any case, just to be clear, I will reiterate that the LDS Church does not teach MMP or reincarnation and it is not considered by the LDS Church to be compatible with their doctrine.
So how do the likes of Chad and others get away with it without being ex'd? It just seems it is tolerated as it makes money for a whole load of organisations. It's corrupt IMO.

BBM. Quite the plug for his forum, imho. Gotta keep his members interested, or even get some new ones, right?

It's not equivalent of course, but the KKK are still allowed to hold marches. The SPLC simply includes AVOW on a list of anti-government groups (which, if I understand correctly, qualifies them for the domestic terrorist watch list). What these lists mean in reality for us, or for the FBI, has been discussed thoroughly, and it's been suggested we get away from the political stuff. But I thought I would try to answer your question. MOO.
You can see the entire list of the many anti-government groups here:
Antigovernment Movement

It is my understanding that RKY was the owner of AVOW before CP. From what I've gathered, it looks like Global Research Institute (GRI) existed as a separate newsletter, or group, belonging to RKY originally. It seems to me that AVOW later named a private subforum "GRI" after RKY's GRI. MOO, but fwiw I did post this link in my previous post:
https://studylib.net/doc/8815530/page--14--gri-newsletter--january-2009-©-roger-k.-young-2... (note it is from 2009).
(also, this is all only my understanding so I may be mistaken with some RKY details. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will clarify if necessary.)

@ThinkoutLoud and @nhmemorymaker are correct of course, @indicolite22. I thought I should point out (as there as been much discussion, and perhaps some confusion, about this in the past) that fundamentalist and fringe LDS-related groups may feel different about this. In fact, these alternative views may be how Chad and his associated groups came to believe such. I could point you to some blog posts with much more in-depth discussion of the matter, message me if you like - I'm not sure what goes as far as posting about that sort of thing. Or you might try googling LDS and "multiple mortal probations" or even Joseph Smith and "multiple mortal probations" to get an idea of what true Mormons, ex-Mormons, or alternative, fringe-type (or even fringe-fringe-type like Chad) "Mormons" have to say about the matter. It is discussed quite a bit on some LDS-related forums.
In any case, just to be clear, I will reiterate that the LDS Church does not teach MMP or reincarnation and it is not considered by the LDS Church to be compatible with their doctrine.
Thanks, i do feel I want to "indulge". Sometimes I have a hard time understanding what were the beginning teachings and what are now considered "the true Church". From some reading I was doing, ( a number of years ago), polygamy made sense as matched with the teachings. And yet "the true Church" changed it. I remember reasoning around "political correctness", being able to be heard in the US government etc etc... Are there "accepted" alternative Mormon groups/orgs that just want to get back to original teachings that some people belong? (rather than just be lumped in as fringe groups)

Sounds as if the courtroom activities on Friday shouldn't take very long. But, they will schedule another court date where things become very interesting. I hope it's gonna be soon... I want to get this "legal mess" (per CD) going asap!

New Poster! Been reading this thread and it is very informative. As a lifelong member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints I find learning about these fringe groups extremely eye opening and educational. I had NO IDEA these existed and my family goes way back with the church. I’m related to Joseph Smith. I’m grateful I am learning about them so as to watch out for people who might subscribe to these outlandish beliefs, that I might be able to warn them about how wrong these beliefs are. We do not know everything and there is much speculation but there is definitely proof of lying to LE and I hope these individuals receive the deserved legal consequences of their actions.
Welcome to WS. Have you ever heard of some of these authors?

From the previously attached thumbnail that is too hard to read:

WHAT IS GRI?
In 1989 Roger K. Young began an exhaustive research and analysis of Global Events. He then published his work and began a lecture tour to outline his findings. In 2005 he published a list of Global events which, according to his analysis, he believed would happen in the near future. In 2008 the Global Research Initiative was formed to continue his research and analysis of global information and present it in a timely manner for those interested in understanding and knowing more accurately the What and Why and the Future of Global Geographical, Political, Economic and other critical events throughout the world that will affect them and their lives.

For 10 years Roger acted as the chief editor and publisher of the newsletter that went out each month to subscribers around the world. This last summer Roger voiced his desire to step down as chief editor and turn the reigns over to someone else who could pick up the baton and continue to the race without missing a step. Today we announce that the GRI Newsletter has a new Editor and the first new issue has been released!

LDS-AVOW, in conjunction with author/publisher Chad Daybell took over the day to day operations of GRI in October and Roger K. Young now acts as a guest commentator as his time and desires allow.​

So, per the document, RKY was the original founder and publisher of the GRI, and then in October 2015 he turned ownership/management of it to AVOW and Chad Daybell.
I wonder who they are grooming to take over from CD once he is in jail?

New Poster! Been reading this thread and it is very informative. As a lifelong member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints I find learning about these fringe groups extremely eye opening and educational. I had NO IDEA these existed and my family goes way back with the church. I’m related to Joseph Smith. I’m grateful I am learning about them so as to watch out for people who might subscribe to these outlandish beliefs, that I might be able to warn them about how wrong these beliefs are. We do not know everything and there is much speculation but there is definitely proof of lying to LE and I hope these individuals receive the deserved legal consequences of their actions.
This has been a very strong awakening to me as well. Not that these groups are out there, but so many more mainstream LDS had no idea. A number of folks here on our site have said so, Nate Eaton has said so, my relatives there in Gilbert have said no...they never knew. I feel this whole case will have the side benefit of informing families, friends and neighbors of what lurks beyond. Some may veer IN that direction, but I sense the majority of people learning about these groups "will teach their children well". Or maybe better to say "will teach their parents well".

Last edited:
Not to mention he had already "moved" and "stepped" when he sent those emails to Lori about their missions to accomplish together by deceiving their spouses. I wonder what the AVOW members think about that? Moo.
Yeaah, he didn't say "Now I am free to be plugged in to my hot girlfriend, and use this massive insurance money payout to have a honeymoon that will last till the end of the world" but hey... that's what he was really thinking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marziaforevercherry