Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn’t present her with the opportunity to turn herself in bc she ran the other times . For sure a flight risk. This is disappointing. So she’ll go to chads house where his kids are living ?

Her attorney really tried to make her into a good person. I’m terrified she’ll hurt herself and we will never know where the kids are. I hope she ends up breaking conditions of the bail and ends up right back there

Oh my word. I CANNOT believe how arrogant she is. Her smirks are unbelievable. Watching the replay, do you see the smirk when the judge says her name is “Daybell” at the 16:00 mark. I have no words.

Yes. I saw it twice since I was watching one place and then switched over to CourtTV, which lagged a bit. She is a SICK WOMAN.

She did turn around to try to look at Chad I believe, when she rose, but her attorney started talking to her and drew her attention away. I was thinking, can't they add the fact that she was collecting SS benefits illegaly now as some charge??

I know there are some fantastic lawyers in here. Why can't she be held in contempt indefinitely until she produces her minor children? She continues to ignore a court order, that I believe is still in place?

Well...she is in contempt. If you mean why can’t she be “held” physically until she complies, most of the time, in most states, that’s not an option.

not have fun? she will get her 3- a -days, even with the clumsy ankle monitor.....and Chad's kids in the next room...they better watch out, she might not like them being there......

I mean, seriously, who is next on the LV list of people thwarting her Goddess visions?! Who is the next person she might want dead and/or disappeared?!

I hope Colby confronts Chad. It makes me so angry how selfish Lori and Chad are, and how smug their supporters are. There are other people who care desperately for the welfare and safety of these children. They are Colby’s brother and sister, and Larry and Kay’s grandchildren. And they treat this like it’s a big joke.

Are they still so deluded that they think dead children (and yes, I think they are dead) are better off because of the apocalypse coming? What happens when it doesn't come? Will they both still be so smug?

Most definitely but the fact she’s likely to bond out is a win for the defense regardless. That was not the goal of the prosecutors. I’m sure the judge had to reduce it but he reduced it to a range that Chad can likely meet. 2M would have been a win for the State.
Maybe the bail bondsman will rally together and deny her! Maybe !

So, if it takes 10% of a million, who's coming up with that money? Chad Daybell?

I gotta go look up how bail works....there's the initial 10% from the defendant, then a bondsman guarantees the balance?

IF someone posts bail, unless someone directly has a cool mil to give directly to the court, she will have to pay a bondsman $100,000 that is NOT going to come back to them...the bondsman will put up the remainder of the million....they take the 10% as their "fee" essentially...then if she runs, doesn't appear, etc, the bondsman is on the hook for it all and therefore will hunt her down...

I guess we are assuming the man with Chad was a son?? But were there any other people on his side that were identifiable? My guess is that between Justin and Nate...they will be able to collect a lot of the names of the folks behind the prosecution...

I will defer to another attorney. I am not a criminal attorney. My area of law would more closely align with the children's issue and the abandonment charges. I likely know more about criminal law than the average person, but, not being an Idaho attorney or a criminal attorney, I will pass on the criminal related questions. My interest in this case is solely on the children. I work with abused, neglected and abandoned children and I work with a lot of special needs children and families. This case hits to the very heart of what I do. My love here is for JJ and his loving sister. Because of my experience, I can imagine some of what their lives may have been like up to the point of CV's death (closed doors of stuff like this). My heart aches also for the families who also have the children on their minds day and night. That is a severe, never easing pain when children go missing. I applaud the adults that are coming forward for these children, even at great personal risk. They understand what this is all about and how serious it is for these children. The picture of JJ's sister holding him tells me alot about who loved and cared for that little boy. So often older siblings (even as children) take over when they see a need. When there are so many people who would have gladly cared for either or both, it is sickening to know they have not been found. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcTown