Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know exactly when Charles changed his policy? He filed for divorce again just be fore his death, didn't he? Maybe he just didn't want Lori to have the money because he doubted she would spend it on JJ, or on taking care of him. Or maybe he felt Lori just plain didn't deserve it any longer. I don't think he'd be presuming his sister would get custody. Not anytime soon, anyway. But he know Kay would spend it on JJ or save it for him because she was trustworthy and cared. Lori was unstable and didn't. JMO :)
Either way, I definitely agree that the "custody issue" is all on Lori - her paranoia, her manipulation, and her selfish actions. Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.

I seem to remember that Kay received a text from LV with a photo of the insurance policy and a comment about "x number of kids and no insurance." ... so the date should be on there.

Has law enforcement poked around the Clifton Idaho Community to ask for info? This is where the author of Educated was raised and still has her family there. They were or are very into the “prepper” thing. Wondering if Chad has a following there that would help aid him and Lori.

YES! Thank you! This is exactly the kind of info I was hoping to find!! Locations used or 'planned' to be used by the Prepper community.... Tent City or White City area... special camp-outs that members may have attended... even private property.

I suppose we could be looking at any special prepper site in Idaho, Utah, Montana, or Arizona... Looking into CP as another poster mentioned earlier has been....um... interesting! I think he's in it pretty deep, especially if Chad is indeed staying with him.. on his land...

I hope members of Chads Org or group will come forward with more suggestions, and LE will give those places a good search.JMO,MOO.

I seem to remember that Kay received a text from LV with a photo of the insurance policy and a comment about "x number of kids and no insurance." ... so the date should be on there.

I doubt CV would have hesitated after reading the fake CV email to Chad changing all that he could to keep her from having a dime. Probably had his original will destroyed so she wouldn't get anymore after her destruction earlier in the year. Didn't she take $35K out of their bank account, cancelled his flight, took all the car rental points, threw away all his clothes & shoes? iirc, that $35K was in a payroll account with her on it and he owed $22K in payroll. Yeah, I'd make my sister the one to oversee my death benefit for my kids or JJ. She got so mad she's harmed the kids. She was psychotic thinking she'd get out of all of this and being greater than everyone else and get the $1m! She didn't get the $1 million, so smirk if you must LVD. It's her bed and she can lie in it. Bed, in jail, lol.

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter
ESYjyE4WkAAzCFG

MUGSHOT
Does anyone else see her still exuding an air of narcissistic superiority?

Do we know exactly when Charles changed his policy? He filed for divorce again just be fore his death, didn't he? Maybe he just didn't want Lori to have the money because he doubted she would spend it on JJ, or on taking care of him. Or maybe he felt Lori just plain didn't deserve it any longer. I don't think he'd be presuming his sister would get custody. Not anytime soon, anyway. But he know Kay would spend it on JJ or save it for him because she was trustworthy and cared. Lori was unstable and didn't. JMO :)
Either way, I definitely agree that the "custody issue" is all on Lori - her paranoia, her manipulation, and her selfish actions. Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.

Approx Feb 2019 while Lori was MIA and after he had filed for divorce. From the timeline:

Late Feb 2019 – In the midst of filing for divorce from Lori, CV talks to his sister, KW, about his life insurance. “Charles and I had a conversation. He had a $1 million dollar policy with Lori as the beneficiary and he told me he wanted me to be the sole recipient…I told him to leave it to his boys but he was worried about what Lori was going to do,” KW says (East Idaho News, Fox10 Phoenix)

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

So I just saw this story on my local news where the FBI was asking for photos of visitors vacationing there on September 8, 2019 and it caught my attention and I thought I might give my fellow WS’s and idea of what the weather was like and how crowded it was from my perspective. My SO and I were at Yellowstone National Park September 7, 2019 through September 8, 2019. On the night of September 7, 2019, we drove through the West Entrance and stayed in Island Park, Idaho, then got up on the 8th and drove back into Yellowstone, ( I wanted to say I had been to Idaho and get that state off my bucket list) I am currently scouring through all of our photos and videos, which is on four separate electronic devices and we have tons of photos and videos. A few things that I recall of importance, we had no cell service whatsoever, no GPS or any means of communication via cell during our drive through Yellowstone. In fact, our DD couldn’t reach us most of the day and tried using Life 360 to see if we were okay, but couldn’t locate us even on Life360 app. The weather that day was overcast but in the 60’s, cool enough to need a jacket. There were thousands of tourists near Old Faithful, but for the most part, we didn’t encounter many people when we stopped at the different sites/geysers, so hiding a body would be very simple in my opinion. I haven’t read any of the threads yet so I am not sure of where LV, TR, AC and JV entered Yellowstone National Park, I need to get caught up, but wanted to share the little information from our vacation.

I didn't find it. Someone else posted it here, and I just took a little time to pinpoint the times that the cam was on that place. To find the place (East Chinaman Spring) I just went on Google maps looking for a lookout point with square railings.

I just want to help find these children.

I just want to say, I hope you stay with us and post in other cases after Tylee and JJ are found (I still have hope at this point they will be found one way or another). You have a real gift for this kind of thing. That's the type of sleuthing WS is all about. Bravo! :)

Also, while I'm certain the FBI has the capability to find the same info (and probably more with the original pic), should someone perhaps send that time and place with that video into LE? I can't recall if you were the VI who has been in contact with police already or if it was another one here, but I think someone needs to let them know what has been found and how it was figured out.

WS members never cease to amaze me with the extent of the info they are able to dig up or the things they are able to deduce. :cool:

MOO.

I drove from Boise to Yellowstone in 2017. Passed through Rexburg, gassed up and got nachos at the gas station just off the highway, before continuing on to West Yellowstone, where I slept (cramped and fitfully!) in the back seat of my rental car. In the morning, I entered Yellowstone park to explore my hidey spot for Forrest Fenn's treasure at Madison Junction. Didn't find it though...

But I can reiterate what others have said that when you get past Rexburg, you head up into forested mountains, very rural, with dirt roads leading off into the tangle of wild forested terrain.

The trip into Yellowstone Park may have been a mere pretense of a fun family outing to get Tylee to agree to go, and keep her in a light, docile mood...and then back outside of the park, past the small town of West Yellowstone heading back down through the desolate and rural mountains, one of those side forest roads could have facilitated the ultimate destination for TR's murder.

Just speculation.
Intriguing thought about a pretense. Perhaps used as an opportunity to 'document' a location with a photograph for convoluted minds such as these.
Just a thought. Thank you

It's just so sad seeing that photo of Tylee and JJ at Yellowstone. I agree that Tylee looks wary, defiant perhaps, sad/angry.
This has me thinking - why did Lori need to be rid of them? I have gone down a hypothetical story in my head and I really think Lori and CD could have gotten away with CV death and TD death, received TD life insurance and moved to Kauii or stayed in Rexburg and gathered their 144,000. Maybe they just needed to wait a respectable 6 months or so to marry. I think if Lori had stayed civil and connected with Kay and kept JJ connected to them (his grandparents) and with his iPad and Service dog, Kay would have been very supportive of any costs JJ incurred. They also would have taken on his care as an alternative. And Tylee wasn't far off adulthood and independence so she needn't have been a burden. I just cannot even fathom the thought process.

I think, and this is just my opinion, that Lori had some sort of breakdown in Jan. 2019.
When CV was trying to get her help, and then asked for a divorce... she panicked and fled. I think she felt her lifestyle slipping away, was less secure with her aging looks.... ie attracting another 'big fish'. And just lost it.... She saw JJ and to a degree Tylee as a burden once CV was no longer around to pick up the tab. She prob. resented having to take care of them... And thought that a new hubby wouldn't be as eager to take on two dependents... one with life long needs... Tylee by all accounts, spoke her mind.. and may have seen or even aided Lori in the circumstances surrounding CVs murder, she may have been seen as a threat. I don't think ANY of that is a reasonable excuse, but Lori was already a narcissist with APD to boot.... and crossed the line of sanity after meeting CD and his Uber paranoid outlook.... like a match made in hell.. MOO.

So I just saw this story on my local news where the FBI was asking for photos of visitors vacationing there on September 8, 2019 and it caught my attention and I thought I might give my fellow WS’s and idea of what the weather was like and how crowded it was from my perspective. My SO and I were at Yellowstone National Park September 7, 2019 through September 8, 2019. On the night of September 7, 2019, we drove through the West Entrance and stayed in Island Park, Idaho, then got up on the 8th and drove back into Yellowstone, ( I wanted to say I had been to Idaho and get that state off my bucket list) I am currently scouring through all of our photos and videos, which is on four separate electronic devices and we have tons of photos and videos. A few things that I recall of importance, we had no cell service whatsoever, no GPS or any means of communication via cell during our drive through Yellowstone. In fact, our DD couldn’t reach us most of the day and tried using Life 360 to see if we were okay, but couldn’t locate us even on Life360 app. The weather that day was overcast but in the 60’s, cool enough to need a jacket. There were thousands of tourists near Old Faithful, but for the most part, we didn’t encounter many people when we stopped at the different sites/geysers, so hiding a body would be very simple in my opinion. I haven’t read any of the threads yet so I am not sure of where LV, TR, AC and JV entered Yellowstone National Park, I need to get caught up, but wanted to share the little information from our vacation.
Good info, thank you! I’m sure you have it, but here is the FBI website to upload photos. https://tips.fbi.gov/digitalmedia/a683f490b708f1a

I drove from Boise to Yellowstone in 2017. Passed through Rexburg, gassed up and got nachos at the gas station just off the highway, before continuing on to West Yellowstone, where I slept (cramped and fitfully!) in the back seat of my rental car. In the morning, I entered Yellowstone park to explore my hidey spot for Forrest Fenn's treasure at Madison Junction. Didn't find it though...

But I can reiterate what others have said that when you get past Rexburg, you head up into forested mountains, very rural, with dirt roads leading off into the tangle of wild forested terrain.

The trip into Yellowstone Park may have been a mere pretense of a fun family outing to get Tylee to agree to go, and keep her in a light, docile mood...and then back outside of the park, past the small town of West Yellowstone heading back down through the desolate and rural mountains, one of those side forest roads could have facilitated the ultimate destination for TR's murder.

Just speculation.

I wonder if AlC or someone went up to Yellowstone before the 8th to case out a perfect spot or off road trail. I suppose LE can check that out with phone records. Do they have the phone records for AlC too?

That Yellowstone photo is giving me terrible schadenfreude. :(

On one hand, I'm really happy to have some sort of evidence.

On the other hand, I can't stop myself from thinking "Four people enter a park... yet only three leave", and creeping myself out.

Whoops! Edited because I accidently added a post that did not apply here.

Deleting my whole post. Lost the poster that I was quoting and responding to.

Last edited:

Please send the FBI your photos: FBI — Seeking Information on Missing Children - Rexburg, Idaho

Even if you don't think you captured any photos of Tylee, JJ, Lori and Alex or their vehicle. There may be other clues that the FBI can look for by comparing your photos with other tourists' photos submitted to them. For example, suppose you took a photo on Sept 7th at a certain location and someone else took a photo at the exact same location late in the day on Sept 8th? If the ground is disturbed or something in the environment is altered slightly in the second person's photo they might not know that without having yours from the day before to compare. The FBI also likely knows some geo-data (specific coordinates) for Lori's icloud photos and some locations for where their phones traveled in the park. They can probably narrow down which of your photos they want to look at for clues or determine if none of your photos are near the areas that Tylee, JJ, Lori and Alex visited. They haven't released very much info to us on specific locations in the park nor how long they stayed. Your photos could be really helpful to the investigation.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member