Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the extradition waiver she had to sign - anyone know?

Does that mean if she skips town she agrees in advance to be extradited back to ID from wherever she is located?
That was in Hawaii that she signed that to waive any further extradition hearings to allow Idaho to collect and bring her back. I don't think there has been another IIRC but I couldn't follow the hearing in Rexburg yesterday and had to miss a lot of posts on the last thread.

dbm
file.php

house.jpg (47.4 KiB) Viewed 336 times

Interestingly, only Chad’s name shows up. Wasn’t it jointly purchased by Chad and Tammy? Odd?[/QUOTE]
But this is not a "new home" in Island Park....that is just the Salem house..

Last edited:
In this particular situation, it has merits. But hopefully, this is an anomaly. It would be terrible if this case sets a precedent for future biological Grandparents to assert rights over adopted children.

There is no precedent here in my opinion. Biologically they are the grandparents. After the adoption, they are still family and if technical they are the JJ's aunt & uncle.

That was in Hawaii that she signed that to waive any further extradition hearings to allow Idaho to collect and bring her back. I don't think there has been another IIRC but I couldn't follow the hearing in Rexburg yesterday and had to miss a lot of posts on the last thread.
It was a new one she had to sign yesterday as a condition of bail.

What was the extradition waiver she had to sign - anyone know?

Does that mean if she skips town she agrees in advance to be extradited back to ID from wherever she is located?
So they share a residence.....has she ever been to that residence. I can’t see she even has a toothbrush at any residence in Idaho.

Plus she moved her church records to Hawaii (thanks to those who set me straight on that) less than a month ago.
That attorney was lying IMO.

Yes, he should … pending the results of Tammy's autopsy / toxicology reports.

JMO but I have no doubt LE/DA has a strategy for releasing this IF the results come back with something other than "natural causes."

MOO
I can't believe it could take a year for autopsy results. What are they using....pony express? And in my opinion, Alex may have killed Tammy (this is being looked into), but if so, Chad is equally in trouble.

:) Thanks for posting this !

Nancy is too much … she says Lori "showed up in style" with a "full face of make-up" and "blue toenail polish" and "pink handcuffs" … and "she took the time to curl her hair, in cascades down around her face."

Besides Nancy's fashion review, she does give a fairly good summary of the case.

:)
Love it! She isn't the only one shocked.

That attorney was lying IMO.
Oh, indeed! There is no indication she ever spent a night in TAMMY'S HOUSE... EVER.

Conditions of bail.
Great pictures form the pool photographer as a bonus.

Idaho judge reduces Lori Daybell's bail from $5M to $1M

If Daybell posts bail and is released from jail, Eddins required the following restrictions for her:
  • She must sign a waiver of extradition for any and all court jurisdictions.
  • She must not leave Bonneville, Madison, Jefferson or Fremont counties in Idaho.
  • She must wear an ankle monitor that will track her whereabouts 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
  • She must maintain regular contact with her attorneys and make all court appearances as a condition of any release.

Anybody know the answer to this please.. if the family court gives custody of JJ to Kay Woodcock and she doesn't produce him can be be arrested for kidnapping? Thanks
Here is the Idaho statute for kidnapping (bold by me). Keep in mind, the current custodian of the kids is the state of Idaho.
TITLE 18
CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
CHAPTER 45
KIDNAPING
18-4506. CHILD CUSTODY INTERFERENCE DEFINED — DEFENSES — PUNISHMENT. 1. A person commits child custody interference if the person, whether a parent or other, or agent of that person, intentionally and without lawful authority:
(a) Takes, entices away, keeps or withholds any minor child from a parent or another person or institution having custody, joint custody, visitation or other parental rights, whether such rights arise from temporary or permanent custody order, or from the equal custodial rights of each parent in the absence of a custody order; or
(b) Takes, entices away, keeps or withholds a minor child from a parent after commencement of an action relating to child visitation or custody but prior to the issuance of an order determining custody or visitation rights.
2. It shall be an affirmative defense to a violation of the provisions of subsection 1. of this section that:
(a) The action is taken to protect the child from imminent physical harm;
(b) The action is taken by a parent fleeing from imminent physical harm to himself;
(c) The action is consented to by the lawful custodian of the child; or
(d) The child is returned within twenty-four (24) hours after expiration of an authorized visitation privilege.
3. A violation of the provisions of subsection 1. of this section shall be a felony, unless the defendant did not take the child outside the state, and the child was voluntarily returned unharmed prior to the defendant’s arrest in which case the violation shall be reduced to a misdemeanor.
4. Any reasonable expenses incurred by a lawful custodian in locating or attempting to locate a child taken in violation of the provisions of subsection 1. of this section may be assessed against the defendant at the court’s discretion in accordance with chapter 53, title 19, Idaho Code.
History:
[18-4506, added 1987, ch. 88, sec. 1, p. 168.]

I am of the opinion that LE don't mind if Lori is let out of jail. Monitoring people and gathering more evidence is easier if lori was out of jail than in.

It is also intresting who posts the bonds. It could highlight someone previously unknown or someone discounted that they now look into further.

Where does she go and who does she visit? now the pressure is really on it is intresting and telling for LE.

LE seem very methodical in this case. Soon as it starts to die down in media they release something else. Or allow Nate or Justin to release something they have been asked to hold back.

They needed her back from Hawaii because if she was arrested for even more serious crimes it would be harder to get her out of Hawaii due to their laws.

I wouldn't be surprised if she is arrested again in a few weeks time.

She's out the heat but into the fire. Think of the people she has to face on the outside. Lied to CD parents. Children. Friends.

Moo

Last edited:
It was a new one she had to sign yesterday as a condition of bail.
Oh right. I missed that completely and not sure what that means unless it is to do with possible Arizona deaths and murder attempts. Plus Tammy's death. They may have to shuffle her back and forth between states perhaps so that would make it easier in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem