Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad's special treatment most likely came from his attorney's good rapport with the local Sheriff's office. Their offices are literally right next door to each other. Someone in that office did Sean Bartholick a solid. That was a mistake. MOO

ETA clarification

Interesting. I just took a look at a map:
upload_2020-3-7_20-30-29.png
upload_2020-3-7_20-30-29.png
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

I believe the media was mostly out in front of the courthouse along Main street. Chad's attorney's office is Rigby, Andrus & Rigby, behind the courthouse. They seemingly went out a back door of the courthouse, got into a sedan, drove out through the alleyway between the law office and courthouse, and turned right onto N 2nd St. Were Chad and his lawyer possibly allowed to go out the back door of the courthouse because that is in the direction of the attorney's office? Or would they never be allowed to exit that way on a normal court day? SB probably knows the courthouse inside-out and walks those halls with his clients all the time. If that exit is always an option, why would they not be allowed to exit that way on this particular day? My main concern is that it appears the car was parked in an area designated for the jail. If allowing SB to park there never happens, then, absolutely, it was special treatment. But if the lawyer has been allowed to park there in the past for other cases, then maybe not such a big deal and not considered special treatment? IDK. I would want to know what is usual for other clients of SB before deciding if it was anything inappropriate as far as someone doing someone else a favor. Plus, it didn't work out very well. The media noticed and ran to try to get comment from Chad through the car window and the crowd temporarily blocked their exit onto the street so they had to honk the horn. Hopefully they won't do it that way again, as I feel like it created a potentially dangerous situation.

MOO.

LV appears (no obviously is) to be detached from reality. Why would she continue, to her own detriment, to put herself in a position to be incarcerated if she actually has knowledge the kids are alive and safe otherwise? That just doesn't make sense.

If she is crazy there is no insight because it is not logical. If she is not crazy, well again we can only guess and yours is as good as mine.

Even cases committed by people who are well documented mentally disturbed go to prison.

Plus she's been deemed mentally competent to stand trial... She's crazy alright....Crazy like a fox!

I've stated ad nauseam that I believe she has both NPD and APD, but I'm only a Psych Major, not a licensed Psychologist. People with personality disorders don't get off the hook for the crimes they commit.... in fact most criminals have PDs.
JMO

Her grinning/ smirking was not a nervous reaction, IMO but rather whats call "Dupers Delight" in Body Language.

So I'm watching tonight's Dateline episode about a murder on Kuwaii. It was so crazy how coincidental that this is a murder story in Lori's favorite place!?! I'm so intrigued as I watch because I can't say I reammy even knew kf Kawaii before this case. And then the dad of the murdered victim says:

"If you want to get away with murder, come to Kawaii. You will get away with it in Kuwaii."

???!!! What?? Did Lori have other plans while in Kuwaii? Or is this why she went to Kuwaii - to get away with the Crimea already committed?

Plus she's been deemed mentally competent to stand trial... She's crazy alright....Crazy like a fox!

I've stated ad nauseam that I believe she has both NPD and APD, but I'm only a Psych Major, not a licensed Psychologist. People with personality disorders don't get off the hook for the crimes they commit.... in fact most criminals have PDs.
JMO

Her grinning/ smirking was not a nervous reaction, IMO but rather whats call "Dupers Delight" in Body Language.

Duping Delight. Wow. Thank you

So why would a rental be in probate? Just belongings?
This may have already been answered. I'm playing catch up now too. I wanted to interject though, I don't believe it's the rental that is in probate. It's not CV's property thus it can't be in probate. The address is simply listed as his place of residence for the record. Not that it's in probate. MOO

Do we know for sure the four of them only traveled in one car to Yellowstone?

Also, I probably missed this because I haven't been able to read everything here... and can't keep up... but has anyone found out what that truck's vanity plates mean?

Re the license, the WS guess I liked the most was CP for captain. Quint for the captain in Jaws. But i think we were all stabbing in the dark.

So I'm watching tonight's Dateline episode about a murder on Kuwaii. It was so crazy how coincidental that this is a murder story in Lori's favorite place!?! I'm so intrigued as I watch because I can't say I reammy even knew kf Kawaii before this case. And then the dad of the murdered victim says:

"If you want to get away with murder, come to Kawaii. You will get away with it in Kuwaii."

???!!! What?? Did Lori have other plans while in Kuwaii? Or is this why she went to Kuwaii - to get away with the Crimea already committed?

And it turns out the prosecutor is the same guy and the judge is the same lady as in LV's case. So weird.

JMO

Exactly, doubt her mental competency, but let her arrogance/lack of morality convict her and send her to prison!

Do we know for sure the four of them only traveled in one car to Yellowstone?

Also, I probably missed this because I haven't been able to read everything here... and can't keep up... but has anyone found out what that truck's vanity plates mean?

Phone records indicate Tylee went to Yellowstone National Park with Vallow, Vallow's brother Alex Cox and Joshua on Sept. 8, according to court records. Police said they have a photo of Tylee at the park's entrance, and they obtained from Vallow's iCloud a photo of Tylee in Yellowstone that same day.

I hope they did book the trip (including that departure date) before LE came knocking looking for the kids. Because if they were last minute reservations yet DA didn’t point that out, he’s clearly not up for the challenge.
Unless he's holding some cards close to his chest, saving it for the preliminary hearing or the trial. JMO

I wondered yesterday why the vehicle Nate videoed Lori getting into at the Rexburg airport didn't match the "white van" that almost all the other reporters said Lori arrived in:

Nate's video at Rexburg Airport: WATCH: Lori Vallow Daybell arrives in Rexburg and refuses to answer our questions | East Idaho News

Justin's video with the van she wasn't in afterall: Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

I assumed there was a vehicle switch between the airport drive away and the jail (although I don't know why they would need to do that, since it's only 2 miles). I guess the reporters didn't talk among themselves right away or Nate and the Dateline staff at the Rexburg airport didn't tell anyone waiting back at the courthouse the make and model of the vehicle? I don't know if this was a planned deception or simply a lack of communication. Maybe the PIO was not told they were varying protocol for Lori's arrival? Could the officers transporting her have made the final call on that due to safety concerns?
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member