Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but if no one has seen Tylee since September 8, she is not going to be found.

Lori was not part of FSLDS, or any other family group. And preppers are not going to want a 17 year old girl, for what reason? The children are dead. Lori thought that she would get away with it.

Even if they can never charge her with murder, the charges currently can run 30 years, if she is convicted.

What is the reason for Lori to not relinquish the children? No drama, give up the kids, they would leave her alone.

I agree that chances are slim the kids are still alive, but It can’t hurt to stretch the imagination here. JMO.

Oh wow, I haven't been to Cripple Creek since something like 1996. Can't imagine something like that happening there! I'll have to look it up. Thanks.

It has gambling now so if you were there before that started, you'll be... surprised.

I'm not sure if children with autism have much ability to lie, so the "don't tell anyone" might not work well.

True. I guess it depends on where his autism falls on the spectrum, but in my experience working with kids on and OFF the spectrum, they are all capable of lying he might not talk much to people in general about his personal life, or Lori fed him the narrative she wanted him to say as the truth. We know he interacted with other people after Tylee was last seen and so far there are no reports of him saying anything about where she went or missing In general . I’m sure Lori knows what he will and will not do/ say and used that to her advantage. Maybe she even told Tylee a lie about where she was going in front of JJ. I just hope they are alive and can get away from all of these people!

But Lori couldn't have known that JJ would take a dislike to the babysitter or that the babysitter would fail to establish a good rapport with him. It's normal for babysitters to engage the child, ask questions about their interests, siblings, etc. Unless JJ just intrinsically hated everyone and was extremely tight-lipped and secretive, Lori should have had concerns that he would open up to the babysitter about their fun trip to Yellowstone, his relationship to his sister, etc. It seems odd to me that she was unconcerned about that IF Tylee really did not come back from the family day-trip to Yellowstone.

But if Tylee had said goodbye to JJ and told him she was going off to college with some degree of fanfare and hugs, then he'd believe that and his story would jibe with Lori's...so no reason for Lori to feel concerned about what he might say. So maybe that's what happened. Hmmm.

Regarding people making a stink about Lori being transported in the white van vs the other vehicle...and about Chad parking in a special lot and entering through a special door....this is a rural community in Idaho that has never dealt with a case generating this type of pandemonium and publicity. It doesn't mean any higher-ups are corrupt or "in the cult." It just means they're trying to avoid a chaotic feeding frenzy of reporters and angry citizens. MOO

Problem being, they are making it worse by trying to make it better. Jmo

JJ believed his father wasn't dead but was instead traveling on business. And JJ was in the house at least in the beginning when his father was killed. Therefore I don't envision it would have been hard for Lori to convince him Tylee went somewhere (presumably college, since that what she was telling other people).

The SSA should investigate this immediately - they need to make her produce ALL Receipts, any Checks written on behalf of the children for food, clothing, medical, school, etc.

And I bet that Lori canNOT produce any receipts, etc., which would prove LV spent the $$$ and the children are no longer alive.

All JMO and MOO

Speaking of SS for the kids. I've been wondering if that stack of cash she had in Hawaii ("mostly 20s") was from her using Tylee's card to make ATM withdrawals. Jmo

JJ believed his father wasn't dead but was instead traveling on business. And JJ was in the house at least in the beginning when his father was killed. Therefore I don't envision it would have been hard for Lori to convince him Tylee went somewhere (presumably college, since that what she was telling other people).

The SSA should investigate this immediately - they need to make her produce ALL Receipts, any Checks written on behalf of the children for food, clothing, medical, school, etc.

And I bet that Lori canNOT produce any receipts, etc., which would prove LV spent the $$$ and the children are no longer alive.

All JMO and MOO

Speaking of SS for the kids. I've been wondering if that stack of cash she had in Hawaii ("mostly 20s") was from her using Tylee's card to make ATM withdrawals. Jmo

There’s no conspiracy. She (or a surrogate) killed the kids. Dumped them somewhere. Why are we thinking conspiracy?
Sorry I should have said In my opinion..unfortunately, this case is crazy and when the defendant gets all the rights, and her and the pit bull attorney are sharing laughs like it's a party.. The judge says no strange looks in courtroom and she's acting like the demon in the exorcist..and her son is sitting there in pieces..WTF..Where are your children?.. aren't the children's rights important. Sorry stupid rant..the prosecutor should have addressed more things JMO

For those upset with special privileges, I have been part (behind the scenes) of several higher profile cases in a rural community. They were not near this magnitude but they were murder/death penalty cases that drew alot of attention in our rural area. When plans were made to transport the defendants, there were death threat considerations, media considerations, that were huge for an area that had never addressed these issues . The resources alone were huge. So, cut them a break. From the hearing yesterday, this is a bigger case than this county has ever had. It is very difficult logistically to even hold a small hearing with the massive publicity and likely fear of death threats. They have to protect CD and LV on their watch. Rather than special treatment, after my much smaller experiences, I feel for the courthouse personnel and law enforcement trying to pull this off. I cannot even begin to explain how tough this would be and all the things they have to consider.

To be fair, I've seen a LOT of animosity directed towards Kay Woodcock, Colby and Brandon in public posts. They did not get a publicly owned special fenced in parking spot like Chad. He's a POI in a missing children's case. He shouldn't get special treatment to avoid the press. Hopefully, they are on a learning curve here. MOO

All JMO and MOO

This was a Kay Woodcock post....

True story!!

This, 100%!!

What...no funeral potatoes?? Great list you compiled.

IIRC, that's how we first learned about funeral potatoes and got on that (off-topic) topic. A VI mentioned there was no church luncheon at Tammy's Idaho memorial. Just a brief service, and not very many people attended.

All JMO and MOO
We've been saying this for months, and I am really hoping it will bring federal fraud charges, on top over everything else (plus a shutdown of her funds). Moo.

Can you remember where that information came from? I was trying to find it earlier and remember something about the assumption that $150,000 or so was all he had left. That is a huge assumption though. He could have had more money elsewhere.

I think it came from that first court hearing on Kauai.

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Click on link.. all the reporters covering this are livid that have been lied to..!

I'm torn on this. Why would they give them special treatment? If the judge or anyone else in the court are preppers or supportive of Lori and Chad in some fashion, would they really do this? Pretty insignificant in the overall scheme of things. Doing this could be interpreted as favoritism (and obviously has been) without really helping Chad and Lori all that much. If you're really looking to give the a break why do this. Why not drop the bail to 100-200K instead? (I'll bet I know which C&L would prefer.)

My theory is that this is a combination of two things with a posible third.

First, it appears there is some concern regarding the safety of Lori and, possibly to a lesser degree, Chad. What causes them to think this and who they think might be an issue, I'm not sure. It could be any of the less stable members of any of the groups or associations C&L are associated with or people have theorized they are associated with who feel they are making them look bad. It could be some lone wolf with issues who is triggered by abusive parents. Law enforcement could have heard threats and have specific people in mind or just be concerned that a high profile case is more likely to attract a certain kind of person. The bullet proof vest Lori is said to have been wearing in court and I believe while traveling from Hawaii seem to support this idea. You can bet if something happened and they hadn't anticipated it and taken action there would be a ton of people saying they should have anticipated it. I'll also point out that among the people who live nearby the percentage of gun ownership is much higher than it would be in many random places in the country.

Second, there may be a concern that having either of them having to run the gauntlet of press and protesters is going to be an issue that will backfire on the court or otherwise cause an issue.

Third, Justin and others could say that it is favoring Nate since he's obviously been given the inside track and special access at times. Maybe this is their way of getting the court and LE to think about such things while not offending Nate by pointing that out.

Meeting for DARG (Doomsday Addiction Recovery Group).

It has been an intense and emotional day for all of us. So I propose that we all take some time to decompress, over the next day or two. Here are some ideas that I suggest:

Listen to some music to help with coping with the emotions. For those adventurous souls, I suggest the following songs, that seem appropriate for this case (you decide):

1- Disturbed - Hold On To Memories [Official Lyrics Video]

2- AD INFINITUM - Marching on Versailles (Official Video) | Napalm Records

Next, find an activity that helps you get that stress out. That can be running, taking a hot bath/shower, reading a book, or something that works best for you.

For myself, I think I am going to play a little Grim Dawn, to get out some of that pent up frustration out. It's very therapeutic for me. :D

Tell someone that you are thankful for them today. This can be your spouse, child, family, or friend.

Hope that helps everyone have a great day. Then we can come back, refreshed and feeling much better. Any cool experiences, please share. :)

MOO
EXCELLENT ideas!! Personally, I prefer to get my boxing gloves on and go a few rounds on a bag. The quandary now is how to find a nauseatingly, infuriating bright pink weighted bag in orange and white checkers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl