Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this morning, (on another sm site) someone posted an observation ....
They were wondering if any of this could have been prevented if Charles' death had just been investigated properly.

I have read a lot of information, as I am sure most of you have, so I wonder do we actually know for a fact that the investigation in to Charles Vallow's death was completed/dropped/closed? I cannot find anything stating one way or the other.

If it is still an open investigation, then it is possible that it is part of the bigger picture and much more is going on in regard to how it correlates. I realize a lot of folks are upset about how they perceived this investigation was handled, and I am hoping that it is still ongoing and not just carelessly placed in a box and stamped closed.

I think everything surrounding Charles's murder, before and after, would be critical to LE as they search for answers
. *LVD's actions seemed to be continuously spiteful towards him.

If this has already been discussed/disputed, I must have missed it and apologize.
I think there was an article posted a couple of days ago about the Chandler police wanting to speak to Lori (and Tylee) in connection with Charles' death, so the investigation is still open.

No word as of yet, it's early still, I bet Chad is trying to crowd fund $1M in RE equity, but even if he gets it now he has to sell the idea to Lolo to stay in jail an extra 2 weeks while he pledges it to the court instead of a BB. (Which will cost him a cool $80k for her near immediate release) That's IF he can even round up the RE and IF he can get a BB able to play ball. His pockets are dry when looking up at that tall green $1m bail.

I was surprised. I don't know how accurate it is, but Zillow says the median cost of a house in Idaho is around 280K. I would put it much lower if I had guessed.

If the world is going to end in July, why not pledge your equity on some cult leader's behalf?

Earlier this morning, (on another sm site) someone posted an observation ....
They were wondering if any of this could have been prevented if Charles' death had just been investigated properly.

I have read a lot of information, as I am sure most of you have, so I wonder do we actually know for a fact that the investigation in to Charles Vallow's death was completed/dropped/closed? I cannot find anything stating one way or the other.

If it is still an open investigation, then it is possible that it is part of the bigger picture and much more is going on in regard to how it correlates. I realize a lot of folks are upset about how they perceived this investigation was handled, and I am hoping that it is still ongoing and not just carelessly placed in a box and stamped closed.

I think everything surrounding Charles's murder, before and after, would be critical to LE as they search for answers
. *LVD's actions seemed to be continuously spiteful towards him.

If this has already been discussed/disputed, I must have missed it and apologize.
It is confusing since early reports were that it was ruled self defense and case closed, however the Dateline special had long interviews with detectives from Chandler who have been actively investigating CV's death since that day. We also know from the subpoena on JJ's school, LIFE Academy, that the Chandler investigation is for conspiracy to commit 1st degree homicide, which means somebody can be convicted of murder even is she didn't pull the trigger.

Circumstantial evidence holds more weight in court than most people think. Hypothetically, if Tammy died by poison and the police were to arrest Chad for her murder, here is some of the evidence we already know about:

1. Chad was sleeping in the room where Tammy died and claims he didn't notice her fall out of bed and die on the floor until hours after her death. The Medical Examiner or an expert in the type of poison she died from can be put on the stand to detail what her death would have been like and the improbability of Chad sleeping through it or witnessing part of it and not calling 911.

2. Chad declined an autopsy. While the sheriff maintains the coroner had the final say, the specific conversation between Chad and the coroner has been kept under wraps. He may have said something that seemed convincing at the time that turns out to be very damning when her cause of death is discovered.

3. Chad told others that he had a vision of Tammy dying before it happened. While our main source of this (Julie R) is iffy for credibility, if she is going to be a witness or if he told other people the same thing, it could be used as evidence of premeditation.

4. Chad may have been having an affair with Lori before Tammy died. At the very least we know there was some shenanigans going on. Lori goes from reading his books to going to conferences where he is speaking, then she is doing podcasts with him. Then she is sending video of herself dancing. And then there's the whole fake email address in Charles' name set up to send Chad a forged letter from Charles, the purpose of which seems to be to give Chad an excuse to get away and come see Lori in Arizona... Something tells me that those emails are the tip of the iceberg in the digital trail between Lori and Chad prior to Tammy's death (and prior to Charles' death too).

5. Chad increased Tammy's life insurance before her death.

6. Tammy and Chad's entire financial picture, including their past bankruptcy can be presented as evidence. If it's true what Julie R said about Chad telling her he and Tammy were struggling financially, then that can be pointed out as a financial motive.

7. Chad moved out of the home he shared with Tammy the day after her memorial service. He supposedly claimed he was going to Hawaii to grieve and for business (editing a book). We don't know when he really left for HI. Hypothetically, if he lied about when he was going to Hawaii and why, and instead went to live with Lori then it's circumstantial evidence of a cover-up.

8. Chad immediately began removing all reminders of Tammy from his life after her death. He told his in-laws he would probably never visit. He told his kids he wanted to sell the house and close down the book publishing business he and Tammy had built since 2004. But even more telling is that he started to talk about this "new direction" before Tammy died, allegedly telling a stranger on an airplane on Sept 19th that he wasn't going to be writing those end-times books anymore.

9. Chad seemingly hid his marriage to Lori at first. When the police came to ask about JJ, he made it seem like he barely knew Lori and didn't know her phone number, while he was actually already married to her. He apparently told his kids that he met Lori in Hawaii while working on book or editing a book for someone and they spontaneously decided to marry while there. He told them about marrying Lori sometime after the wedding happened.

10. The letter Chad wrote to GRI/AVOW after Tammy's death. We can't see this entire letter but the rest could be revealing. What also may be revealing-- when did Chad first write it? His computer may have the answer.

Here's some ideas for evidence LE may have that we know nothing about:

1. How the poison was administered to Tammy. If it was slipped into something she ate or drank, there are a limited number of people who had access to her to do that.

2. Evidence showing knowledge of the poison used. There could be internet searches. It could have been something in one of Chad's books somewhere. Or there may be someone who taught a wilderness survival class and showed Chad which plants were poisonous and that person can testify that he had knowledge of the poison.

3. Evidence showing access to the poison or when it was obtained. Was it a household chemical that was found in the Daybell house? A plant known to grow in their yard? A prescription drug that he had access to?

4. The 911 call when Tammy died. This is being withheld as evidence in the case. I've wondered before-- did Chad possibly decline to do CPR? Did he show knowledge that Tammy had been dead for a couple hours at that point? He is not a doctor, so how would he know her time of death for certain unless he witnessed it happen?

5. Texts, emails and phone calls may reveal a lot more than we expect. Even deleted messages can be recovered sometimes.

6. The masked man with a gun encounter 10 days before her death. We know nothing indicating Chad had any part in that, but that doesn't mean LE has no evidence connecting him to it. Someone had to tell the shooter approximately when Tammy would be arriving home, where to stand, which direction to run off, the best place to park a getaway car or to get picked up by another accomplice, etc.

7. Where was Chad and what was he doing while he sent Tammy to visit her parents? The answer to this could be revealing.

8. Why did Chad fly to Mesa, AZ on Sept 19th, the same day Lori got a babysitter for JJ, told the babysitter she was going to the airport and then returned with a podcaster woman?

9. The storage CCTV. If that's Chad on video on certain days it could reveal some things.

10. LE Surveillance of Lori may be revealing of Chad's movements. Gilbert PD started surveiling Lori Nov 1st in the investigation into BB's attempted murder.

MOO.
This is fantastic. You should be a paid consultant on this case. You follow the details meticulously. You also used the word “shenanigans”. For this you get an extra gold star, because you gave me my first smile today.

"The Chandler Police Department told EastIdahoNews.com the investigation in Charles Vallow case remains open. It has been hampered though, because on Dec. 12, Cox died in Gilbert, Arizona."

Court docs, body camera detail aftermath of shooting that killed Charles Vallow | East Idaho News

They initially considered it a case of self-defense but have since said it's open. JMO... they either didn't do a great deal of investigating OR they were very very slow in their investigation.
And evidence may have been tampered with. LEO "wiped up blood" at the scene.

Authorities screwed up by not doing autopsy right away. Like sheriff pointed out, they didn't need permission from family, coroner could have ordered it.
Coroner in Idaho is an elected position, and this particular coroner only has High School diploma, not even B.S., let alone M.D. Not sure how she is supposed to be figuring out if death is suspicious enough to order an autopsy, but Tammy was a fairly young woman with no history of health problems. If autopsy was done right away, and blood was collected right away, it would have been easier to figure out what killed Tammy. Now it might be impossible.
Yes that’s one thing that drives me crazy. In Canada we don’t hold elections for jobs like the medical coroner or even the local DA. We hire them based on education period!! Doesn’t make sense to me that a person with a EMT certificate could make these decisions. MOO

No word as of yet, it's early still, I bet Chad is trying to crowd fund $1M in RE equity, but even if he gets it now he has to sell the idea to Lolo to stay in jail an extra 2 weeks while he pledges it to the court instead of a BB. (Which will cost him a cool $80k for her near immediate release) That's IF he can even round up the RE and IF he can get a BB able to play ball. His pockets are dry when looking up at that tall green $1m bail.
Thanks, if I were him I'd get my calculator out and start putting numbers together to see if he will be able to post his own bond

VINELink

LORI N VALLOW
Custody Record
jpeg

Age46
GenderFemale
RaceWhite
ID: Madison County Sheriff's Office
ID Number174174
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody DetailMadison County Detention Center

I kinda am a bit surprised she is still parked in jail wearing orange just from how her attorney acted in court. They seemed pretty confident and were asking basically what bail company to use and blah blah. Now nobody wants to sign over their house, property or cash to get her out. Can we imagine the tantrums going on in Madison County Jail with this woman ? Remember, she is NOT from the area, this is NOT her community, she is an outsider that helped bring drama to a nice town. MOO

Can someone remind me what the solicitation for a crime charge is from?

Is that from L asking MG to lie that the kids were with her? Didn't CD do the same thing?

TIA
Yes that is what it is for and yes he did that too. It is a misdemeanor.ETA: MOO since I’m not linking a source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member