Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone remind me what the solicitation for a crime charge is from?

Is that from L asking MG to lie that the kids were with her? Didn't CD do the same thing?

TIA

Yes and yes. And it should be clear to all concerned that Chad could be charged with that at any time they decide to although it is just a misdemeanor, IIRC, so not that big of a deal. But you can bet if they find something serious to charge him with that will be included as well. MOO

I'm happy to hear she's having trouble finding a bondsman to work with her. If the bond companies have followed this case at all they might be afraid of what we were talking about the other day.....that these two crazies will kill themselves.

I'm happy to hear she's having trouble finding a bondsman to work with her. If the bond companies have followed this case at all they might be afraid of what we were talking about the other day.....that these two crazies will kill themselves.
That’s exactly what I was thing... which would be horrible but I looked into it and if she does go down that road the charges would be dismissed and bail would be returned :(

I asked a question a couple of days ago that I don't believe was answered. If lori bonds out and commits suicide what happen to the bond? Anybody know, thank you!

I asked a question a couple of days ago that I don't believe was answered. If lori bonds out and commits suicide what happen to the bond? Anybody know, thank you!

MOO. Same thing that would happen if she didn't commit suicide. The bail bonds people would retain their 10% ($100,000) and be done. The million dollar bond would be gone, because she's dead, when you die you can't have a bond, it's a guarantee you will show, no more guarantee than death.

They went missing before Chad married Lori. They were never actually his step children, and he was never their step father.
If the kids are alive, he is their stepfather. If Chad and Lori were previously secretly sealed to each other in the temple they are his stepchildren. They also claim they were married in previous lives so he has always been their stepfather apparently ever since those previous lives. It's complicated.

If the kids are alive, he is their stepfather. If Chad and Lori were previously secretly sealed to each other in the temple they are his stepchildren. They also claim they were married in previous lives so he has always been their stepfather apparently ever since those previous lives. It's complicated.
I spit my water out. LOL It really is horrible I found this so hilarious. I really am going to need therapy when this case is over. IMO

Authorities screwed up by not doing autopsy right away. Like sheriff pointed out, they didn't need permission from family, coroner could have ordered it.
Coroner in Idaho is an elected position, and this particular coroner only has High School diploma, not even B.S., let alone M.D. Not sure how she is supposed to be figuring out if death is suspicious enough to order an autopsy, but Tammy was a fairly young woman with no history of health problems. If autopsy was done right away, and blood was collected right away, it would have been easier to figure out what killed Tammy. Now it might be impossible.
I wonder if they even took any tissue or blood samples? That would have been something, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl