Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like good motivation for the bondsman to make sure she has an “accident”. :)

Ehh... Probably not, they get the $100,000 free and clear regardless, and if I gambled (which I don't, but even I may take this one) I'd bet LVD would be a fantastic repeat client, I wouldn't risk losing that income stream, and I mean family discount and all after it's all said and done that Bailbond company may come out able to retire 10 years early.

Sounds like good motivation for the bondsman to make sure she has an “accident”. :)

The Sun as in that British tabloid? They’re basically the National Enquirers of the UK.
The BB keep the 10% as their fee regardless whether the customer dies or stays alive to attend the next court appearance. If the customer absconds they have the collateral too.

That British tabloid is actually owned by Murdoch who is Australian and he also owns Fox in the U.S. so probably shares Fox stories.

Last edited:

Nate Eaton

@NateNewsNow

·
8 Mar

I’m at a concert with my wife tonight and one of the ladies working in the ticket office showed me this photo. Apparently these cupcakes are being sold at Albertsons in Rexburg. It’s the question everyone is asking.

Did this get posted?
It was posted but IMO keep posting it. I love that the local market is selling those!

The Sun has learned that Lori has put together the $100,000 she will need to put down herself, but is having trouble proving that she has $1 million in assets.

Someone needs to tell The Sun that we all knew that already. Chad's bank account balance was shared during Lori's court hearing in Hawaii and he had $152,000 at that time. The Sun makes it sound like they had some insider telling them that... :rolleyes:

MOO.

It is about need and resources. The CDC tracks "premature death rate" meaning anyone under the age of 75 which is a good estimate for how busy a coroner might be. I'm not saying they don't look at anyone over 75, just making estimates here. For Fremont County that rate is about 0.35%. With a population of about 13,000 that means the coroner on average has a case every 8 days.

The 2017 data I find says the Fremont coroner makes an annual salary of $15,096.
https://www.co.fremont.id.us/departments/commission/Proposed Budget 2017.pdf

It is a part time job that involves being on call 24/7 no matter the weather and no matter how gruesome the scene. I'm surprised they get people who want that job. MOO

ETA budget PDF link

FWIW — I know someone who is a coroner in a similar county. The salary is also similar. While it technically requires being on call 24/7 they are able to work another job (in this case a pediatrician) and they go examine the body when they can. It’s not like they have to be there immediately. I do agree it’s not a job I would want, but for them it’s more of a passion project, so to speak. The salary is second to the value they get from doing the job. JMO.

Ehh... Probably not, they get the $100,000 free and clear regardless, and if I gambled (which I don't, but even I may take this one) I'd bet LVD would be a fantastic repeat client, I wouldn't risk losing that income stream, and I mean family discount and all after it's all said and done that Bailbond company may come out able to retire 10 years early.

Only if she can keep coming up with money for bail bond after bail bond.

It was posted but IMO keep posting it. I love that the local market is selling those!

I saw something indicating that they weren't selling it as such, but it was a special order they prepared by request. (The comment also noted the grammatical error and suggested if the market sold them they should fix that.)

Someone needs to tell The Sun that we all knew that already. Chad's bank account balance was shared during Lori's court hearing in Hawaii and he had $152,000 at that time. The Sun makes it sound like they had some insider telling them that... :rolleyes:

MOO.
I actually thought about this amount last night. (Around 3 am when obsessing about this case) Moo

My goodness, my stomach has been in knots all day because of the possibility she will be bailed out. I think the longer she stays in the more chance she may cooperate and/or others may flip when they have time to process without her influence. She was awful the way she pranced around in court in front of her family who are devastated by this, like wipe that clown makeup off your face and let your family know where your children are. Imo

Detailed Case Timeline Part V (Update 7)...

9 Dec 2019 -
Lori’s account or electronic device is logged into a classroom communication app from JJ’s former school, LIFE Academy in AZ, and Lori’s user account is shown as having viewed a post made by the school (Fox10 Phoenix)....

20 Dec 2019 - Lori’s account or electronic device is logged into a classroom communication app from JJ’s former school, LIFE Academy in AZ, and Lori’s user account is shown as having viewed a post made by the school (Fox10 Phoenix)....

I keep picturing LV trying to figure out how to get the school's blasted notification system to quit pinging her phone like the bloodstain that haunted Lady MacBeth, so she can enjoy her Hawaiian vacation. MOO

I saw something indicating that they weren't selling it as such, but it was a special order they prepared by request. (The comment also noted the grammatical error and suggested if the market sold them they should fix that.)
The "where's the kids, bro" was first stated to Chad by someone in the Kauai airport IIRC. "Where's the kids" just sounds better than "where are the kids". It's the vernacular and we all say it.

Maybe it's not coming from Chad.....

Well that would be a surprise! I think he wants to bail her out and would have already if he could. I believe Chad doesn't have the $ 1 Million collateral needed to secure the bond and he has probably been begging his supporters to either put up their homes or to pool their cash.

MOO.

Well that would be a surprise! I think he wants to bail her out and would have already if he could. I believe Chad doesn't have the $ 1 Million collateral needed to secure the bond and he has probably been begging his supporters to either put up their homes or to pool their cash.

MOO.
I wonder who he turned to for collateral? I don't see the AVOW folks taking a risk for Lori. His family likely can't raise enough. Does he have any close friends?

MOO.

No way, no shape, no how would I do that. But I'm mean, I plain don't bail anyone out of jail. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl