Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed... And the account you mentioned of them looking for a rental, all giddy. She wasn’t holed up in a hotel and met him on the beach. They were ecstatic to be there from day one and looking for a love nest.

Now this, Deseret News:
  • Sources now tell CBS News “there is digital evidence that links Alex Cox to Tammy Daybell’s death. Her autopsy results are still pending.”
I’m thinking they have his phone print at the Daybell home during the paintball day, her death day, maybe both.

I saw this earlier but don’t know how to post a link. So I didn’t mention it because I didn’t want to get yelled at for not siting msm. Thanx for sharing. MOO

Isn’t this a narcissistic tactic called gaslighting?

I don't know if that is an example of gaslighting, but it does seem to be a technique Lori and Chad might use to keep their followers from questioning them. Here's a link for those unfamiliar with the term gaslighting: 11 Warning Signs of Gaslighting

MOO.

I don't know if that is an example of gaslighting, but it does seem to be a technique Lori and Chad might use to keep their followers from questioning them. Here's a link for those unfamiliar with the term gaslighting: 11 Warning Signs of Gaslighting

MOO.
I would say that throwing out BS claims about God, NDE, Multiple Mojo Probations... amplifies gaslighting 10x

azfamily.com | Arizona's Family

The live stream is talking about the case right now. Not sure what will be on it but maybe the promised info from Morgan Loew?

ETA: Yes, it will be that info (about Chad’s followers and fringe beliefs etc) in 20 min.

ETA2: Morgan says he spoke to a woman for over an hour who supports Chad despite all of the allegations. She claims that he speaks with spirits and she does too. She also says that if any of the allegations are true, “We are all sinners” and so she will continue to support him.

He also spoke with a woman (last name Jessop) who escaped the FLDS cult. She says there are stark similarities in this case in that members of the LDS church are preyed upon for the purpose of getting gain by those creating or trying to create splinter groups. (That’s all summary not quotes).

Last edited:
I bet you Chad bought both plane tickets at the same time with seats next to each other. I have no predictions on when he might have bought the tickets but no date of purchase would look very good. MOO.

I’ll also bet their tickets to Hawaii from Idaho were bought (or changed) the day of their visit for the welfare check. I’ll also bet that information is likely to come out in the preliminary too. You know LE has that info. I’ve not wished for time to pass as fast as I am now. Bring on the prelim!

I wonder if Chad is making money off of sales of his published novels. Some people have commented on Amazon reviews of his books about the missing kids. I also don't know how these 2 can handle all the public accusations and hounding by the media. I would have have cracked. It doesn't seem to bother either of them. JMO

I too looked at the comments recently, and I don't think it testifies to purchases or profit, though. The LDS teen fiction's inaugural series book had zero new reviews; and the two that were getting slammed with snide reviews, were probably the two in the public domain (I thought someone here said they read the gravedigger book for free, and that was one of them).

I think we should start a write in campaign to Amazon. I’m staring my bombing run now. I’ll do my part in trying to get Amazons attention. Going to “alert” them under “incorrect product information”. Have at em people!

Indeed... And the account you mentioned of them looking for a rental, all giddy. She wasn’t holed up in a hotel and met him on the beach. They were ecstatic to be there from day one and looking for a love nest.

Now this, Deseret News:
  • Sources now tell CBS News “there is digital evidence that links Alex Cox to Tammy Daybell’s death. Her autopsy results are still pending.”
I’m thinking they have his phone print at the Daybell home during the paintball day, her death day, maybe both.

ETA: This is huge and going to be a big blow to the Daybell supporters. Pretty much guts any idea of innocence for Lori OR Chad. Big news this and next week!

I'm thinking it might even be texts or emails; rather than a ping.

Just because I think their phrasing for a ping, would be closer to "digital evidence placing him at [or near] Tammy and Chad Daybell's home".

Maybe I'm wrong though. Maybe that's too telltale a phrasing. I'm hopeful though!

I completely agree with this assessment. Also, on Maxxer500s first post on here, he said his family was surmising Lori and Chad had known each other for a very long time, as long as seven years or more. I’m thinking however they gathered that info (long before letters to AdC or Dateline’s episode came out), was through access to information Chad’s kids would have too. Maxxer specifically mentioned a working relationship between LV and CD. I think when Chad’s son spoke to the neighbor in Rexburg, he didn’t bother to say to her that he already knew his new stepmom, but what he did say, that his dad met a widow there and they just got married, definitely does not exclude that possibility. MOO

ETA quote from Maxxer500:

The running theory my brother and I have is this:

•”Chad and Lori have known each other for years (at least 7, very likely more) at this point. Chad writes and publishes LDS-related books, and has published multiple of Lori's books. They've done a podcast together, and are also involved together on the AVOW (Another Voice of Warning) forums. (Snipped by me)

•It's unknown whether Chad and Lori have been having an affair, but people who know them from AVOW recall them being very narcissistic and claiming LDS authority figures will listen to them in the future.” (Snipped by me)

Note: Maxxer says Chad published books by Lori. Do we know anything about this?
I don't rememder that last bit but something I remember is Lori was at the memorial for Tammy in Rexburg so Chad's children would know he didn't just happen to reconnect in Hawaii afterwards IMO.
Hello this is my first post. So I apologize if I do this all wrong and not real sure of what I can and cannot share but on FB page I follow there is a big discussion that the kids are alive, reads much like the friend of Chads that stated once they heard the story they understand. Am I able to share a pic of the FB page? Thx
Maybe send it to LE . We can only post MSM or LE FB on here. Others have probably told you this already. Welcome to WS.

I'm thinking it might even be texts or emails; rather than a ping.

Just because I think their phrasing for a ping, would be closer to "digital evidence placing him at [or near] Tammy and Chad Daybell's home".

Maybe I'm wrong though. Maybe that's too telltale a phrasing. I'm hopeful though!
Could even be an email from Chad or Lori discussing it. In a UK murder a wife and her lover were fantasizing about killing the husband, discussing it on WhatsApp thinking it was untraceable. All the stuff came up at trial and is what convicted them.

I just watched this a few times... From 2:10 - 2:21, Chad sorta looked star-crossed, straining to catch Lori's eye. We can't see Lori's face, but she seems to be looking straight at him too.
Yes it looks like they might be telepathically communicating I thought. I'm joking but that's what he looks like.

Last edited:
Just completed my first bombing mission at Amazon. Negative reviews on every book and added some extra shrapnel with about 30 comments on previously posted negative reviews along with hitting the “helpful” button on each to make sure they list as ‘top reviews”. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martymartin114