Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question I am hoping someone would be able to answer. Then going over gardners timelines (Which are very thorough! thank you), I wonder if it’s been determined why money was being sent to CR on the Venmo account? As I recall there were three or more Occasions the money was sent?

I have a question I am hoping someone would be able to answer. Then going over gardners timelines (Which are very thorough! thank you), I wonder if it’s been determined why money was being sent to CR on the Venmo account? As I recall there were three or more Occasions the money was sent?

My understanding, following Colby through a few sources, the money is for his baby daughters medication. She was born premature with health complications. The Venmo transactions say "medicine".
JMO.

Another poster pointed this out earlier:
(if I remembered who I would gladly post the link and give credit!)
Chad actually worked for the Springville cemetery in the past. So yes, not only is it a small, close knit community; IMO it is possible he got a text from someone working there who knew him personally, found out about the 8hr exhumation, texted Chad just to inquire about it, and unknowingly tipping him off.

City of Springville Employment Records
Chad Daybell
  • 1985-1987 Parks Department Worker and Supervisor
  • 1989-1992 Cemetery Worker
  • Hired 12/4/1995 as a Full-Time Cemetery Worker; Became a Cemetery Supervisor in July 1996, Resigned 1999
  • Hired 8/2008 as a Part-Time Cemetery Maintenance Worker, Resigned 2009
  • Hired 05/2013 as the Cemetery Sexton, Resigned 10/2014
via Exhumed Evidence: The Life & Death Of Tammy Daybell

@Gardener1850 - was it you that posted about this? or did you at one point? I remember reading a post later about the time window; Someone looked closely at whether it would have been possible for Chad to have found out about the exhumation AND tell AC about it before AC died.

Yes, that was me. We discussed last night in this thread.

ETA: Previous discussion: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

I completely agree with this assessment. Also, on Maxxer500s first post on here, he said his family was surmising Lori and Chad had known each other for a very long time, as long as seven years or more. I’m thinking however they gathered that info (long before letters to AdC or Dateline’s episode came out), was through access to information Chad’s kids would have too. Maxxer specifically mentioned a working relationship between LV and CD. I think when Chad’s son spoke to the neighbor in Rexburg, he didn’t bother to say to her that he already knew his new stepmom, but what he did say, that his dad met a widow there and they just got married, definitely does not exclude that possibility. MOO

ETA quote from Maxxer500:

The running theory my brother and I have is this:

•”Chad and Lori have known each other for years (at least 7, very likely more) at this point. Chad writes and publishes LDS-related books, and has published multiple of Lori's books. They've done a podcast together, and are also involved together on the AVOW (Another Voice of Warning) forums. (Snipped by me)

•It's unknown whether Chad and Lori have been having an affair, but people who know them from AVOW recall them being very narcissistic and claiming LDS authority figures will listen to them in the future.” (Snipped by me)

Note: Maxxer says Chad published books by Lori. Do we know anything about this?
Maxxer was confusing Lori with someone else; probably the other woman who Chad and Lori were podcasting with, who had books that Chad did publish. IMO.

Honestly, nothing would surprise me at this point. I know LV isn’t the smartest cookie in the jar, but I keep thinking the reason she wears that smug on her clown face is because the kids are alive. I still think she had something to do with ADP, CV, TD, & possibly JR’s deaths, but something in the pit of my stomach keeps telling me the kids are alive. But I bet she doesn’t want them to be found because they have info. on the deaths. I’m sure I’m wrong, but hope I’m right. Not because I want to be right, but because I want the kids to be alive. I don’t think she thought the kids missing would lead to this where all of the agencies & FBI got together & investigated all of the cases.
On a different note, does anyone know where CD is staying? At home with his kids or with CP?
And finally, we should start a fund that would pay for one of us to move to Rexburg temporarily and do some real time sleuthing. Then they can report back to all of us who are obsessed with this case. Videos, live streams, etc.... I’m kidding of course. But I’m sure there is more than one of you who volunteer. Lol :) MOO

Another poster pointed this out earlier:
(if I remembered who I would gladly post the link and give credit!)
Chad actually worked for the Springville cemetery in the past. So yes, not only is it a small, close knit community; IMO it is possible he got a text from someone working there who knew him personally, found out about the 8hr exhumation, texted Chad just to inquire about it, and unknowingly tipping him off.

Chad Daybell
  • Hired 12/4/1995 as a Full-Time Cemetery Worker; Became a Cemetery Supervisor in July 1996, Resigned 1999
via Exhumed Evidence: The Life & Death Of Tammy Daybell

@Gardener1850 - was it you that posted about this? or did you at one point? I remember reading a post later about the time window; Someone looked closely at whether it would have been possible for Chad to have found out about the exhumation AND tell AC about it before AC died.

It was probably me:

Some new insights into Tammy's exhumation, as well as Tammy and Chad's life and work while living in Springville, UT (more info in the link below):

Tammy Daybell
  • Worked for Springville City as a billing secretary and receptionist from June 1988 to 1992 & 1996 to unknown (the city could not locate the final date).
Chad Daybell
The Daybell family moved to Idaho in 2015.

Exhumed Evidence: The Life & Death Of Tammy Daybell

From the article, BBM:

We did [the exhumation] as confidential as we could,” said Rod Oldroyd, Springville City administrative services manager.

Employees with the city’s parks department arrived at the Evergreen Cemetery at 6 a.m. that Wednesday to prepare for the exhumation.

Many other people were here that had to be here – witnesses, county attorneys, the sheriff from Idaho, sheriff from Utah, coroners, coroners’ assistants, funeral director – all of that had to be done,” Oldroyd said.

Witnesses showed up by 6:30 a.m. and the exhumation began. By 2:30 p.m., Daybell’s body was back underground, Oldroyd said.

Exhumed Evidence: The Life & Death Of Tammy Daybell

That sounds like quite a few people present, some (like Oldroyd) may have even known Tammy and Chad personally. I wonder also if any of the "witnesses" were from Tammy's side of the family? Hopefully everyone kept things confidential, but word may have leaked back to Chad - maybe even from a passerby who knew the family but wasn't involved in the exhumation, who saw what was going on and started asking questions. Not that it's important at this point. I'm just still wondering about AC's strange and untimely death the following day and how it might be connected.

Maxxer was confusing Lori with someone else; probably the other woman who Chad and Lori were podcasting with, who had books that Chad did publish. IMO.

Thanks for clearing that up. I figured something wasn’t right since we’d never heard anything more about that. And thank you for all your posts. For me, you’re a voice of clarity and reason in all of this mess.

I think she looks smug because she mistakenly thinks the law is on her side and she is untouchable. In the last court hearing, she is the most expressive and nearly giddy even when her lawyer makes points arguing that the court/ state of Idaho are the real bad guys here and that they are unjustly attacking her. MOO

Honestly, nothing would surprise me at this point. I know LV isn’t the smartest cookie in the jar, but I keep thinking the reason she wears that smug on her clown face is because the kids are alive. I still think she had something to do with ADP, CV, TD, & possibly JR’s deaths, but something in the pit of my stomach keeps telling me the kids are alive. But I bet she doesn’t want them to be found because they have info. on the deaths. I’m sure I’m wrong, but hope I’m right. Not because I want to be right, but because I want the kids to be alive. I don’t think she thought the kids missing would lead to this where all of the agencies & FBI got together & investigated all of the cases.
On a different note, does anyone know where CD is staying? At home with his kids or with CP?
And finally, we should start a fund that would pay for one of us to move to Rexburg temporarily and do some real time sleuthing. Then they can report back to all of us who are obsessed with this case. Videos, live streams, etc.... I’m kidding of course. But I’m sure there is more than one of you who volunteer. Lol :) MOO

Getting back to the meeting and marriage lies, I am so curious as to when Chad and Lori bought their separate Hawaii tickets around the time of Tammy’s passing. Did they take the same flight, having “met” in the SLC airport?

Enquiring minds, #NeedToKnow

I wonder if Chad is making money off of sales of his published novels. Some people have commented on Amazon reviews of his books about the missing kids. I also don't know how these 2 can handle all the public accusations and hounding by the media. I would have have cracked. It doesn't seem to bother either of them. JMO

I wonder if Chad is making money off of sales of his published novels. Some people have commented on Amazon reviews of his books about the missing kids. I also don't know how these 2 can handle all the public accusations and hounding by the media. I would have have cracked. It doesn't seem to bother either of them. JMO

Someone posted a compilation of his blog posts on his website. The last sentence of #18 was something like this.... “The trials, fear, sorrow and troubles will just bring Joy”

W..T..H.?

Getting back to the meeting and marriage lies, I am so curious as to when Chad and Lori bought their separate Hawaii tickets around the time of Tammy’s passing. Did they take the same flight, having “met” in the SLC airport?

Enquiring minds, #NeedToKnow

I bet you Chad bought both plane tickets at the same time with seats next to each other. I have no predictions on when he might have bought the tickets but no date of purchase would look very good. MOO.

Yes! Go FBI! :)
Not much new other than the headline but here are some quotes from the link:

PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) -
Phoenix police say the FBI reached out to them about a month ago in regards to another death involved in the Lori Vallow saga.

Lori's third husband, Joseph Ryan, died in 2018 from an apparent heart attack. His body was cremated. Phoenix police say they provided information to the FBI, but so far, the FBI has not asked them to do any further investigation.

Lori and Ryan divorced in 2004. Court paperwork from 2011 outlined a contentious custody battle over their daughter, Tylee Ryan. Joseph claimed Lori would not let him see his daughter, despite their custody agreement.

After one visit with Tylee, Lori's brother Alex Cox attacked Joseph with a stun gun and threatened to kill him. Cox was convicted of that crime.

A family member says that after Joseph's death, Lori told them she received his life insurance policy and planned to share it with Tylee. That family member also said Lori stated Joseph was "evil" and "God took care of him."

Police confirm FBI is looking into Lori Vallow's third husband's death

Per my point above, I believe they do match. The family knew of her, but Chad is trying to make them think he happened to reconnect with her in Hawaii, discover she was a widow, and was inspired to marry her. All to cover up the truth, yet keep his children believing in him. IMO
Isn’t this a narcissistic tactic called gaslighting?

I bet you Chad bought both plane tickets at the same time with seats next to each other. I have no predictions on when he might have bought the tickets but no date of purchase would look very good. MOO.
Indeed... And the account you mentioned of them looking for a rental, all giddy. She wasn’t holed up in a hotel and met him on the beach. They were ecstatic to be there from day one and looking for a love nest.

Now this, Deseret News:
  • Sources now tell CBS News “there is digital evidence that links Alex Cox to Tammy Daybell’s death. Her autopsy results are still pending.”
I’m thinking they have his phone print at the Daybell home during the paintball day, her death day, maybe both.

ETA: This is huge and going to be a big blow to the Daybell supporters. Pretty much guts any idea of innocence for Lori OR Chad. Big news this and next week!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member