Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eaton said: So a lot of people wonder if she was preparing for this Second Coming by doing something with her children by ... maybe a dramatic action so that they would be prepared for the Second Coming.”

Fox Nation host Nancy Grace talks ‘end of days’ fantasies for Lori Vallow

Do people really believe at this point that Lori might have killed the kids to protect them from the apocalypse?

For anyone who buys that theory then why wouldn't Chad spare his own grandchild/grandchildren from the same doom - as they would also be innocent, no?

I'll answer with a cliche. "The person who acts as their own attorney has a fool for a client." :)

Even if she doesn't talk there is still a lot for an attorney to do leading up to and during the eventual trial. At least in theory and attorney could argue in the preliminary hearing that the evidence presented wasn't sufficient to support the charges and get the charges dismissed by the judge. (Not likely, but possible.) I'm not sure whether can question the witnesses at the prelim, but at any eventual trial the attorney will be able to as well as presenting witnesses that would tend to exonerate her. She needs an attorney and, in fact, one of the big reasons (from her side) might just be to keep on her to keep her mouth shut. As the Miranda warning says, anything she says and and will be used against her.
MOO

She only has to show the kids. She doesn't need an attorney to tell her that but that is probably what he will tell her. If she cannot produce them I don't think an attorney can do much except get her to plead insanity maybe. I don't think Idaho has that. JMO.

IMO, you're right, the books are rubbish. But just as with you those opinions are based on nothing concrete. If you haven't read the book you have nothing to base an honest, legitimate review on. MOO
What I have read is rubbish and is rehashing RKYoung's writings, which were also rubbish. JR's were rehashing of Chad's and so were HS's. Telling it over and over doesn't make it valid or more likely to happen and a lot of it is against the LDS teachings anyway - HS admits that and warns PTZ members of just that. JMO.

Last edited:
Sweat Lodges are actually a very cool part of Native American culture, I suggest a google search to find more. I think learning more about something before we say something rude is a great idea, MOO.
To offer a little more context - (IMO) I would say sweat lodges are an important part of some Native American cultures that have been (mis)appropriated by lots of new age groups. (They're watching as guru in sweat lodge case goes free - CNN)

Sweat Lodges are actually a very cool part of Native American culture, I suggest a google search to find more. I think learning more about something before we say something rude is a great idea, MOO.
Whats rude about it? I still wouldn't get in one with this bunch of doomsday preppers if my life depended on it. I was not being rude about Native American culture so please don't twist what I said. That's my opinion.

For anyone who buys that theory then why wouldn't Chad spare his own grandchild/grandchildren from the same doom - as they would also be innocent, no?

His children/grandchildren were spared because they didn't have incriminating information, as JJ and Tylee likely did if they witnessed the murder of Charles Vallow.
I have 2 questions that may have already been covered, if so forgive me as this is such a lot to read.

1- Have we heard anything from husbands 1 or 2 about LVD or AxC?

2- I know this is gross but... has anyone else here thought that AxC devotion to Lori almost seems like incestous love?

I definitely agree that their bond seems very abnormal for a sibling relationship, but am not sure whether it is physically incestuous, or merely emotionally incestuous through psychological manipulation. Perhaps by playing the part of innocent victim incapable of protecting herself (that little girl voice... ugh) and lying to him about abuse on the part of her husbands so that Alex would step in as protector of her and the kids, she had inflated Alex's perception of himself in that role. Both Lori and Alex seem like very insecure individuals, reliant on superficial appearances and exploitation of others (Alex and the young prostitutes from South America...) to bolster their own perception of themselves, so maybe Lori took advantage of his insecurities by giving him the role of knight in shining armor and he was either too stupid to see that she was playing him for her own ends or because it offered a shortcut to self esteem that he was okay with.

Actually I believe Joe Ryan was husband #3. I don't remember (if we've found out) who #2 was. Joe is not the biological father of Colby. Husband #2 may be, but Joe adopted him, hence having the Ryan last name. Joe is Tylee's bio dad.
I found a source that gave the surname of husband 1 but cannot post as it is not verified or within the TOS. We also know the name of husband 2, I believe. And Joe Ryan was number 3. If i can find approved sources i will edit the post.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
4 mins ·
MOTHER AND SON: I caught up with Colby Ryan he tells me he got a chance to speak to his mother Lori Vallow over the weekend as she remains in Jail. He pleaded with her to do the right thing and says it was an emotional conversation. Vallow told her son she loves him but no further details could be provided even to Colby. He's back home in Arizona with his family and hopes answers come out soon. #wherearethekids

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

Colby Ryan told me he did get a chance to speak w/ his mother Lori Vallow over the weekend as she remains in jail. He said he pleaded w/ her to do the right thing and it was an emotional conversation. It ended w/ Vallow telling her son she loved him. #wherearethekids

12:07 PM · Mar 11, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
I am so glad and sad for Colby at the same time. What a terrible heart wrenching situation for him to be in. Let's hope she has some heart and tells where they are.

What you mean was Tylee preggers? Wow, hadn't thought of that? Did she have a boyfriend even?
She is certainly old enough to conceive, whomever may be responsible. There are homes for unwed mothers. If such a thing occurred (since some suggest even AxC would never harm TR or JJ) wouldn't there be a lot of privacy around that? LVD could easily show proof... The fact she refuses (and the deaths/murders) drive the worst outcome thinking. Similarly, what if she also placed JJ in a home because TR now is on another path and couldnt help care for him, etc? I like to tear through every theory until they cant be broken...

I’m still waiting for her to make bail...I think that’s the only way they are going to find these kids
I disagree. I think that if she ever gets to step out of the jail without shackles, she is gone. She doesn't care about Chad, her kids or anything besides herself. She is a survivor. I don't know where she would go, but now that there is serious LE attention focused her, it won't be a ritzy neighborhood in Kauai. She will totally go to ground.
MOO

BBM: "A newspaper based in Salt Lake City on Tuesday uncovered previous articles written decades ago about Daybell’s job at a cemetery, including two separate stories in 1993 and 2001." (See here.)

The thing about 19-year-old online news articles is that they tend not to show up anywhere near the top of a Google search, especially if recent articles that include the subject's name are drowning out everything older. I was able to find Deseret's old article on March 2nd by doing a reverse-chronological-order search in NewsBank. I hope the web traffic it got here helped bring it to their attention. It didn't occur to me that the newspaper itself wasn't aware what was in their own online archives.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
4 mins ·
MOTHER AND SON: I caught up with Colby Ryan he tells me he got a chance to speak to his mother Lori Vallow over the weekend as she remains in Jail. He pleaded with her to do the right thing and says it was an emotional conversation. Vallow told her son she loves him but no further details could be provided even to Colby. He's back home in Arizona with his family and hopes answers come out soon. #wherearethekids

I wonder what she actually said to him. I'm pretty sure my oldest son would have already blown a gasket if his younger brother was missing and I was responsible - I would likely never see him again. But, I'm not Lori and my son isn't CR.

His children/grandchildren were spared because they didn't have incriminating information, as JJ and Tylee likely did if they witnessed the murder of Charles Vallow.

That's how you and I would possibly explain it BUT what about those who might believe it's true?!

I am so glad and sad for Colby at the same time. What a terrible heart wrenching situation for him to be in. Let's hope she has some heart and tells where they are.

Colby's mental well being would probably best be served by cutting off contact with his mother (or at least by coming to the firm understanding that there are certain things a person can normally expect from a parent that he has every right to expect, but he will never get from her) and investing instead in other relationships that are truly loving, rather than manipulative or exploitative. He can mourn the loss of what he had hoped he could have from her, but wishing it or expecting it or demanding it will not make it come into being.

Joseph Ryan is dead. Charles Vallow is dead. Tammy Daybell is dead. JJ and Tylee are in all likelihood dead and Lori faked being Tylee in texts to manipulate Colby into believing, at least for a while, that Tylee was still among the living.

It's a terrible shame, but Lori is harmful to the mental health of those around her, and that is the least of the harm she is.

She is certainly old enough to conceive, whomever may be responsible. There are homes for unwed mothers. If such a thing occurred (since some suggest even AxC would never harm TR or JJ) wouldn't there be a lot of privacy around that? LVD could easily show proof... The fact she refuses (and the deaths/murders) drive the worst outcome thinking. Similarly, what if she also placed JJ in a home because TR now is on another path and couldnt help care for him, etc? I like to tear through every theory until they cant be broken...

It's just my personal opinion that Tylee basically had no life.

We've heard that Tylee didn't want to move to Idaho but went because of JJ. When we see JJ outside playing at dumping stuffed animals in water, Tylee is right there. At Yellowstone, her arms are wrapped around JJ. I think her "life" was JJ. I put pregnancy at the bottom of the list. Jmo

I wonder what she actually said to him. I'm pretty sure my oldest son would have already blown a gasket if his younger brother was missing and I was responsible - I would likely never see him again. But, I'm not Lori and my son isn't CR.
I think she only said the minimum to him, (I love you), to keep him from totally turning against her. I would love to know if she just ignored questions about the kids or alluded to some mysterious conspiracy or plan that can't be divulged (for no logical reason). She is the queen of ignoring what she doesn't want to deal with, but I could also imagine her creating an imaginary web of paranoid theories and pretending like she is protecting her kids. Nevermind there is no sensible theory that would explain why the kids are still alive and hidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl