Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I am tagging @Gardener1850 so this can go in timeline. These are the names I have seen mentioned and another poster has stated a source, which was Gray Hughes, I believe.
I can't say for sure that either of the Nelsons mentioned in my comment (the two that were in the class above her at her HS) are the correct Nelson. In fact, I am still not sure she was married to that number one...I have found nothing. I am going to dig in some newspaper archives and see if I can find any wedding announcements. The second husband is the only one I'm pretty sure is alive and well (and CD of course).

Yes, Tylee is the only biological child of Lori and Joe Ryan. Colby is the son of marriage #2 in Texas. Very short marriage again. Colby's birth certificate even gives the last name of "Cox" not the father. When Lori married Joe Ryan, Colby's name was changed.
Really? His name was listed as Cox on the BC? I missed this.

I can't say for sure that either of the Nelsons mentioned in my comment (the two that were in the class above her at her HS) are the correct Nelson. In fact, I am still not sure she was married to that number one...I have found nothing. I am going to dig in some newspaper archives and see if I can find any wedding announcements. The second husband is the only one I'm pretty sure is alive and well (and CD of course).
The first one is dead to? :eek:o_O:confused:

Me too. Why not her last name at the time?
It seems there might be quite a story behind it:
SEE IT: ‘Doomsday’ mom Lori Vallow struts her stuff in ‘Mrs. Texas’ pageant, wins $17K on ‘Wheel of Fortune’ [VIDEO]

Joyce met Vallow in Westlake, Texas, in the late 1990s/early 2000s. Vallow was very close with her young son Colby, and told Joyce that she had been very much in love with the boy’s father and wanted a life with him, but that the man, whose name Joyce could not remember and who she never met, “did not want that.”

I was reading a Deseret article that states Lori got the insurance from after Joe Ryan's death. I'll edit and add the link.

Lori Vallow case takes another turn as FBI investigates death of her third husband (who died in 2018)

• Lori reportedly told a family member that “she received his life insurance policy and planned to share it with Tylee.”

Hmmm, somehow I don't think she did share it.
This drives me crazy. So JR divorced her years before, she remarried, and yet she still got her hands on his money? My guess is it was in Tylee's name, unless JR didn't think to take LV off the policy. But still, if Tylee got the money and was a minor, LV had access to it (and Tylee might not have even known about it).

I signed up for a free trial on newspapers.com. My husband had a membership a while back, one day we searched our family relatives names thinking we would print some of the articles to save, especially of my late father-in-law who was an accomplished endodontist and athlete when he was younger...little did we know, we found a wedding announcement for his first wife that we never knew about. Nothing nefarious, they were only married for a year, but you never know what you will find!! His mom knew about the marriage, but wow. Anyway, I've been searching Lori's names to see if I could find a marriage record, but nothing. I did see some Rialto CA mentions of her, a spelling bee competition as a kid, high school grad mention. But no baby announcements or engagements, no Nelson. Not that all people announce, but thought it was worth a try.

I wonder what she actually said to him. I'm pretty sure my oldest son would have already blown a gasket if his younger brother was missing and I was responsible - I would likely never see him again. But, I'm not Lori and my son isn't CR.
IMO it would be very easy for her to tell him the same things that Chad is telling his kids: They have been instructed by 5 lawyers to not say anything for now, and that all will be explained later. It would be easy for her to tell him further that she can’t give any details now, as “they” might be listening to her conversations.

I signed up for a free trial on newspapers.com. My husband had a membership a while back, one day we searched our family relatives names thinking we would print some of the articles to save, especially of my late father-in-law who was an accomplished endodontist and athlete when he was younger...little did we know, we found a wedding announcement for his first wife that we never knew about. Nothing nefarious, they were only married for a year, but you never know what you will find!! His mom knew about the marriage, but wow. Anyway, I've been searching Lori's names to see if I could find a marriage record, but nothing. I did see some Rialto CA mentions of her, a spelling bee competition as a kid, high school grad mention. But no baby announcements or engagements, no Nelson. Not that all people announce, but thought it was worth a try.

Newspapers...the original social media.

Bondsman who met with Lori Daybell describes challenges of posting bail | East Idaho News
Bondsman who met with Lori Daybell describes challenges of posting bail

Quote in article

"It’s not about the money. I told her I don’t want to write the bond. I’d rather just have this go away if she would provide where the kids are located. If she could provide that assurance and proof of life, this goes away,” Kingston tells EastIdahoNews.com. “But she has rights – including her right to bail"

I agree, I think LV used Tylee as a full-time babysitter, and thankfully, Tylee seemed to adore him.
I also think LV was so angry at losing the life insurance money to Kay, she made sure Kay and Larry wouldn't have access to JJ again. Kay actually said LV cut off all communication with her when she found out the policy was changed.

Which makes me wonder if there was any insurance money left to Tylee when her father died. It also makes me wonder if these kids disappeared only because LV didn't get her hands the CV insurance money. Clearly that is why he was killed, but when that didn't happen, the kids were no longer needed.

It's been said:

Lori Vallow case takes another turn as FBI investigates death of her third husband (who died in 2018)

Lori reportedly told a family member that “she received [Joseph Ryan's] life insurance policy and planned to share it with Tylee.”

Interesting. So this bailbondswoman is even suggesting Lori provides the kids' location and proof of life.

"Kingston has met with and remains in contact with Lori Vallow Daybell, who currently sits in the Madison County Jail on two felony counts of desertion and nonsupport of her children.

“It’s not about the money. I told her I don’t want to write the bond. I’d rather just have this go away if she would provide where the kids are located. If she could provide that assurance and proof of life, this goes away,” Kingston tells EastIdahoNews.com. “But she has rights – including her right to bail.” "

This drives me crazy. So JR divorced her years before, she remarried, and yet she still got her hands on his money? My guess is it was in Tylee's name, unless JR didn't think to take LV off the policy. But still, if Tylee got the money and was a minor, LV had access to it (and Tylee might not have even known about it).

See below for my comment on this....

I was reading a Deseret article that states Lori got the insurance from after Joe Ryan's death. I'll edit and add the link.

• Lori reportedly told a family member that “she received his life insurance policy and planned to share it with Tylee.”

Hmmm, somehow I don't think she did share it.

Just to clear this one up. JR's sister Annie was the source for that reporter, and she said that it wasn't true..... There was no Life Insurance Policy that she was aware of.

Also, Annie was the one who asked the FBI to reopen the case into her brothers death because she has had suspicions.

Here is Annie's direct Post about the article....
Annie comment.png

Colby's mental well being would probably best be served by cutting off contact with his mother (or at least by coming to the firm understanding that there are certain things a person can normally expect from a parent that he has every right to expect, but he will never get from her) and investing instead in other relationships that are truly loving, rather than manipulative or exploitative. He can mourn the loss of what he had hoped he could have from her, but wishing it or expecting it or demanding it will not make it come into being.

Joseph Ryan is dead. Charles Vallow is dead. Tammy Daybell is dead. JJ and Tylee are in all likelihood dead and Lori faked being Tylee in texts to manipulate Colby into believing, at least for a while, that Tylee was still among the living.

It's a terrible shame, but Lori is harmful to the mental health of those around her, and that is the least of the harm she is.

Yeah, seriously.

And let's keep in mind, this is how Lori treats her (at least erstwhile) favorite child, fathered by the then-greatest love of her life. Here's hoping the remainder of the extended family members he's gotten to meet, continue to extend him connections and support.

See below for my comment on this....

Just to clear this one up. JR's sister Annie was the source for that reporter, and she said that it wasn't true..... There was no Life Insurance Policy that she was aware of.

Also, Annie was the one who asked the FBI to reopen the case into her brothers death because she has had suspicions.

Here is Annie's direct Post about the article....
View attachment 237908
Well, the other family *could* be a family member of Lori's, not Annie's. Also, his sister said JR had been dead for weeks before she found out (yet Lori had been notified even though they were divorced) and there is a possibility a policy existed that she didn't know about (especially if she weren't in the policy) I guess the key point here is who was the 'family member' and where the source came from. Lori had a brother named Adam (besides Alex) that CV had emailed months before he died asking for help with LV because she was emailing Chad but using CV's name, and he mentions "the family" in the email. Just pointing out there are some shrouded family members on her side we don't hear about, including her parents.
Image posted below (email from Charles to her brother Adam) and here was the Fox article
Chandler PD confirms investigation into an email from Charles Vallow before his death

Attachments

• Image-from-iOS.jpg
    Image-from-iOS.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 25

I wonder if the bondsman Danielle Kingston is related to the FLDS Kingston group? Hmmmmm??? The FLDS Kingston group have been in lots of trouble with the government over the years, and are known to send people “away” Google them! MOO

They should be able to tell whether Lori had anything to do with Joe Ryan's death. She wouldn't have waited for the knock on the door to start poking around in his financial affairs. Assuming it wasn't Lori who 'discovered' his death.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member