Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. Why not her last name at the time?

IMOO, Lori was probably already separated from her 2nd husband at the time CR was born. Their divorce was filed months later. He was ordered to pay her child support in the divorce filings. I think Lori was spiteful over the relationship ending and she wanted to hurt CR's dad. That's just my theory, however. Technically I'm not sure we should be discussing this, as it feels like sleuthing CR more than we are sleuthing Lori to talk about the name he was born under. My heart really goes out to CR having to grow up with Lori as mother. She's a real piece of work and always has been from what we know. I hope CR has someone mentoring him like he tried to mentor Tylee. MOO.

ETA: I also wanted to note that it's possible the marriage was so brief that Lori didn't even have a chance to change her name (or didn't bother to do the legal paperwork to change it). I have not found any records of her ever using her 2nd husband's last name (Lagioia).

MOO.

Well, the other family *could* be a family member of Lori's, not Annie's. Also, his sister said JR had been dead for weeks before she found out (yet Lori had been notified even though they were divorced) and there is a possibility a policy existed that she didn't know about (especially if she weren't in the policy) I guess the key point here is who was the 'family member' and where the source came from. Lori had a brother named Adam (besides Alex) that CV had emailed months before he died asking for help with LV because she was emailing Chad but using CV's name, and he mentions "the family" in the email. Just pointing out there are some shrouded family members on her side we don't hear about, including her parents.
Image posted below (email from Charles to her brother Adam) and here was the Fox article
Chandler PD confirms investigation into an email from Charles Vallow before his death

Accept Annie stated she was the source, that that reporter spoke directly to her, and the article said it was a source from JR's family.

Annie said she was the only family member of JR's who has ever publicly spoken about any of this....

I have no reason to doubt Annie on this, the rest is pure speculation.

JMO.

Regarding husbands one and two- I wasn’t asking for their names. I just wondered if either had spoken to the media. Based on answers I received here I’m guessing that is not the case. I would love to hear their insight on LVD and AxC but we probably never will.
I imagine that husbands 1 and 2 want absolutely nothing to do with this mess. They are probably laying super low and praying that no one tracks them down. MOO

Yes I had a feeling this would happen. Nothing ever happens in court in the time frame that is first expected. The only good news is that the prosecutor and defence both know that more charges are coming and they will all be consolidated. When and if that happens I bet the prosecutor asks for a higher bail as well. My guess is Lori knows she won’t be getting out soon as more charges are coming and her lawyers need more to time to prepare for the new charges. JMO

They should be able to tell whether Lori had anything to do with Joe Ryan's death. She wouldn't have waited for the knock on the door to start poking around in his financial affairs. Assuming it wasn't Lori who 'discovered' his death.

moo

Apparently a neighbor is the one who 'found' JR..... Well, at least called the police for a welfare check after he hadn't been seen for a week.

The AZ PD had to break in and found him dead of apparent heart attack.

Lori was contacted by the PD, and didn't bother to tell any of JRs family.... His brother got the call 5wks later when no one had come to claim his body! LE ran a background check and that's how they located his brother...

Source: Dateline ep. "Where are the Kids"

I still think LV could have had a hand in it..... Or at the very least, it gave her a taste of "Death as the answer to her problems".... She wouldn't even let Tylee grieve him.

Also IIRC, Tylee was receiving some Social Security Death benefits from JR.

MOO.

Email obtained from FBIPhoenix looking into one of her husband’s deaths a bit closer now. They’re listening to all her podcasts (feel sorry for whoever has to do that)

Attachments

• EC9BBD00-D7DA-46BF-85AF-93F8C88475BC.jpeg
    EC9BBD00-D7DA-46BF-85AF-93F8C88475BC.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 56
Thanks. Her second husband's name is already in the timeline (with the marriage/divorce dates). The first husband I have in my notes as surname "Nelson" but I'm not adding that until we get a MSM source. The source on this name is only Grey Hughes and we have not found a marriage record/divorce record. I believe the marriage/divorce happened because we have MSM from Lori's friend about her marrying her HS boyfriend but his name has not been in MSM. I'm leaving it out for now to allow for the possibility that either Nelson is not the correct name or not the correct spelling (my personal preference only as many things from the early Gray Hughes interview have been confirmed but a few have not been confirmed). MOO.
Surname is nor Nelson. That is his first name. I am pretty sure we cannot post his full name...but I have seen it from a number of other sources. First name is Nelson.

They should be able to tell whether Lori had anything to do with Joe Ryan's death. She wouldn't have waited for the knock on the door to start poking around in his financial affairs. Assuming it wasn't Lori who 'discovered' his death.

moo
They said a neighbor called LE when his dog noticed a smell in Joe's apartment, he'd been dead for 5 days or so. Then apparently Lori was notified, and weeks later, his sister found out. She flew down to see Tylee and Lori said something like, "The world is a better place without Joe Ryan"

Hopefully there will be avalanche of charges coming and they start to encompass Chad and the inner circle. Perhaps some people cooperated and others flipped.....

May is a long time off - I have to assume the FBI and other agencies have a ton of data - but no rescue or retrieval searches (that have been made public) have been conducted.....that's still a little worrying.

It seems there might be quite a story behind it:
SEE IT: ‘Doomsday’ mom Lori Vallow struts her stuff in ‘Mrs. Texas’ pageant, wins $17K on ‘Wheel of Fortune’ [VIDEO]

Joyce met Vallow in Westlake, Texas, in the late 1990s/early 2000s. Vallow was very close with her young son Colby, and told Joyce that she had been very much in love with the boy’s father and wanted a life with him, but that the man, whose name Joyce could not remember and who she never met, “did not want that.”
I definitely do not believe this. Was well into lying.

Yes I had a feeling this would happen. Nothing ever happens in court in the time frame that is first expected. The only good news is that the prosecutor and defence both know that more charges are coming and they will all be consolidated. When and if that happens I bet the prosecutor asks for a higher bail as well. My guess is Lori knows she won’t be getting out soon as more charges are coming and her lawyers need more to time to prepare for the new charges. JMO

[Edited for getting the Answer to my first question]

I find it strange that they are applying a stall tactic.... I wonder if they have been informed of new potential charges etc. after that FBI/LE big meeting today.... Or if it's just about all the documents already involved?

You would think Lori would want to be out of Jail ASAP, since it doesn't appear they can make the bail..... of course, she will likely not 'walk free' on the charges she's facing now so...... Ugh this case!

Last edited:
IMOO, Lori was probably already separated from her 2nd husband at the time CR was born. Their divorce was filed months later. He was ordered to pay her child support in the divorce filings. I think Lori was spiteful over the relationship ending and she wanted to hurt CR's dad. That's just my theory, however. Technically I'm not sure we should be discussing this, as it feels like sleuthing CR more than we are sleuthing Lori to talk about the name he was born under. My heart really goes out to CR having to grow up with Lori as mother. She's a real piece of work and always has been from what we know. I hope CR has someone mentoring him like he tried to mentor Tylee. MOO.

ETA: I also wanted to note that it's possible the marriage was so brief that Lori didn't even have a chance to change her name (or didn't bother to do the legal paperwork to change it). I have not found any records of her ever using her 2nd husband's last name (Lagioia).

MOO.
Me either, but I did find him on the newspaper site, I think anyway, if it is him, he played HS football in Texas. There is a grainy photo but I thought I saw resemblance with CR. And poor CR, what a nice kid. My heart goes out to him, he loves his mom, and thankfully she didn't get rid of him...and his birth father missed out on a great son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member