Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I had a feeling this would happen. Nothing ever happens in court in the time frame that is first expected. The only good news is that the prosecutor and defence both know that more charges are coming and they will all be consolidated. When and if that happens I bet the prosecutor asks for a higher bail as well. My guess is Lori knows she won’t be getting out soon as more charges are coming and her lawyers need more to time to prepare for the new charges. JMO
Is there a routine or administrative reason they would be asking for a new judge?

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

EXCLUSIVE: We've obtained emails from the FBI via a public records request with the City of Chandler. This email chain confirms FBI in Phoenix looked into not only Lori Vallow but Melanie Gibb and Jason Mow. Intelligence analysts listened to the podcasts the trio did together and even quoted Lori Vallow. The email is dated 12/4/19 -- just one week after the welfare check for JJ Vallow in Rexburg.

***OK I am slightly dying with the description of Officer Mow asleep in the front seat of his car ...

ES3c0_BUwAE8oxp

Glad they are looking into this and JM. I've had my suspicions that I've mentioned previously re: JM. Not saying he is a suspect, but involved to a certain degree, perhaps. JMO. Those that are seemingly quiet and not mentioned previously in MSM aren't necessarily uninvolved...I believe they are being looked at from all angles by LE/FBI, and the web of lies and conspiracy grows bigger and bigger. MOO

I'm wondering... Does any of this have to be agreed upon by Prosecution? (Haven't read article yet, so if this is answered there, apologies)

I would think that just because the Defense is pulling this card, it would still need to be agreed on, and ruled? on.....

I find it strange that they are applying a stall tactic.... I wonder if they have been informed of new potential charges etc. after that FBI/LE big meeting today.... Or if it's just about all the documents already involved?

You would think Lori would want to be out of Jail ASAP, since it doesn't appear they can make the bail..... of course, she will likely not 'walk free' on the charges she's facing now so...... Ugh this case!
Suggest reading the article. Prosecution and defense jointly made request

I'm wondering... Does any of this have to be agreed upon by Prosecution? (Haven't read article yet, so if this is answered there, apologies)

I would think that just because the Defense is pulling this card, it would still need to be agreed on, and ruled? on.....

I find it strange that they are applying a stall tactic.... I wonder if they have been informed of new potential charges etc. after that FBI/LE big meeting today.... Or if it's just about all the documents already involved?

You would think Lori would want to be out of Jail ASAP, since it doesn't appear they can make the bail..... of course, she will likely not 'walk free' on the charges she's facing now so...... Ugh this case!

It was the prosecution that filed this and they agreed it with the defense.

Accept Annie stated she was the source, that that reporter spoke directly to her, and the article said it was a source from JR's family.

Annie said she was the only family member of JR's who has ever publicly spoken about any of this....

I have no reason to doubt Annie on this, the rest is pure speculation.

JMO.
Either way, the FBI will use forensic accounting on this and figure it all out. The genesis of my question was why on earth would LV kill JR if there was no money to gain. That was it, but who knows. I'm not doubting Annie's testimony, just wondering how many skeletons LV has in the closet.

Glad they are looking into this and JM. I've had my suspicions that I've mentioned previously re: JM. Not saying he is a suspect, but involved to a certain degree, perhaps. JMO. Those that are seemingly quiet and not mentioned previously in MSM aren't necessarily uninvolved...I believe they are being looked at from all angles by LE/FBI, and the web of lies and conspiracy grows bigger and bigger. MOO

Hopefully there will be avalanche of charges coming and they start to encompass Chad and the inner circle(s) of these fringe organizations. Perhaps some people cooperated and others flipped.....and where is the the LDS Church - wish they would bring the hammer down on some of these groups that seem to be hijacking their religion and using it to recruit members.

May is a long time off - I have to assume the FBI and other agencies have a ton of data - but no rescue or retrieval searches (that have been made public) have been conducted.....that's still a little worrying.

Either way, the FBI will use forensic accounting on this and figure it all out. The genesis of my question was why on earth would LV kill JR if there was no money to gain. That was it, but who knows. I'm not doubting Annie's testimony, just wondering how many skeletons LV has in the closet.
More than likely she got SS for Tylee after JR's death

Quoting myself. I would love to hear thoughts from any legal folks such as @AZlawyer or @Mormon Attorney on this move by Lori's lawyer to ask for a new judge. If I'm reading the rule correctly it seems that the defense has the option to request a new judge once without giving cause, as long as they do it in a timely manner. I wonder what their strategy is for changing judges? Do they think a new judge will reduce bail?

Quoting myself. I would love to hear thoughts from any legal folks such as @AZlawyer or @Mormon Attorney on this move by Lori's lawyer to ask for a new judge. If I'm reading the rule correctly it seems that the defense has the option to request a new judge once without giving cause, as long as they do it in a timely manner. I wonder what their strategy is for changing judges? Do they think a new judge will reduce bail?

I think they think this judge is not bowled over by Lori’s charms haha and I think they’re right.

I wonder, though, if the bail hearing would qualify as a “contested proceeding” under the rule. If so, they can no longer ask for disqualification “without cause.” It sure seemed like a contested proceeding to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobbandit22