Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so you are basing your opinion on your personal experience of someone else lying. But what reason would Lori and her family have to lie to all of their family and friends in the 1990s about her first marriage? There was no pregnancy in that marriage. There was no scandal as far as we know. We know that he wasn't Mormon, the family apparently didn't approve and they divorced in a short time. If the family wanted to lie and cover something up it seems more likely to me they would deny the marriage ever happened now when Lori is in the news. Which is what you seem to be doing, despite both family and friend sources we have saying it happened. What reason would Lori have had to tell her non-Mormon Icheerleader friend from HS that she married and divorced her HS boyfriend? Her non-Mormon friend wouldn't have judged her for living with her boyfriend in sin if they were not married. Maybe she would lie about that to family. But we also have a family source (from Gray Hughes interview) saying she was married and divorced. So she wasn't representing her relationship as different to different people, which could reveal a lie. I just see no reason to disbelieve that her first marriage/divorce happened. MOO.
I went back and listened to and read the article from the high school friend. I found this article very valuable.
As I think we would all often feel--if asked to remember someone in our past, from so many years ago, do we truly accept all heard as truth?? I still just say ....a possibility!!!! imo. jmo. moo. imho. and whatever I can state...."just a possibility.

Flores-Lopez found Lori on Classmates.com about 10 years after they graduated and was surprised to find Lori already had a child, a son named Colby from her second marriage.

"I just wanted to say hi to her because I pretty much have been in contact with all of the other friends that I had on my cheer squad, except her," Flores-Lopez said. "And she was just kind of a mystery. She didn't want to be known at that time."

Got it. Back to lurking and looking, thanks.
NO! Your opinion is needed, and appreciated! Don't just lurk....(I felt like doing that myself lastnight)

My feelings about ZP and a few others are that as soon as they are sited in a source agreeable to WS, they can and should be discussed. Her son for example, is the reason we have so many details on AC's death.

JMO.

Oh, I absolutely think she knows a heck of a lot, but due to TOS we can’t sleuth her!
However, I am very curious as to her part in this whole mess. I know she must’ve been involved with Lori for a little while because she was mentioned in the dateline episode as supposedly having the ability to control the elements :rolleyes:
But I really want to know more about her quick marriage to AC! MOO
I think you can sleuth all you want, you just can't bring what you find here. It's fun looking up all the players.

If you are willing to spend the money (you get charged for each search, let alone pulling back a record), there should be a record of a divorce proceeding involving Lori in San Bernardino County Superior Court in California. You can also go the marriage record route through California Vital Statistics (not restricted like in other states) but it costs around $35 and takes about 5 weeks.
groan... i am really just a putscher... hard for me to consider spending money. Actually when i see all these pre-wall sites like whitepages. spokeo, searchopeoplefree,smartbackgroundchecks, etc..... i just go blurry eyed... I would actually appreciate any opinions if people think any of these sites are really worth the investment!!! TIA.

Quick question on state data bases....the states we are watching are Arizona and Idaho , Do bench warrants post by county or state? I feel I am running in a circle.
I am watching Maricopa/Pinal County /Arizona- Madison and Fremont County /Idaho

County. But felony charges can also start in a Municipal (City) court. So, Chandler and Rexburg and any other City where a crime may have occurred. YNP is Fed and charges would be brought in the U.S District court for that area.

Any estate planners out there? Would there have to be a will for a married person who was recently widowed to assume ownership of a 401k? What if said 401k was only in the decedent's name?

Did Charles or Tammy have a 401k?

If you are willing to spend the money (you get charged for each search, let alone pulling back a record), there should be a record of a divorce proceeding involving Lori in San Bernardino County Superior Court in California. You can also go the marriage record route through California Vital Statistics (not restricted like in other states) but it costs around $35 and takes about 5 weeks.
groan... i am really just a putscher... hard for me to consider spending money. Actually when i see all these pre-wall sites like whitepages. spokeo, searchopeoplefree,smartbackgroundchecks, etc..... i just go blurry eyed... I would actually appreciate any opinions if people think any of these sites are really worth the investment!!! TIA.
QUOTE="BigAl16, post: 15919128, member: 257587"]Good question for which I don't know the answer. I would think that cluing the defense attorneys in could potentially backfire as they might use that against the leakers, but the leak (if that was in the plan) could be a win-win for all concerned except (maybe) the bail bond company, and I'm okay with them getting the short end here. No one wins with the bail money being spent in this scenario except the bail bond company. That includes the general public. MOO

I would think, with 3 defense attorneys engaged (leak or no leak), they would advise her about the pro's and con's of making bail. The preliminary hearing is 10 days away, if they are confident (and I don't know why they would be) that the charges get dismissed, and the felony counts don't get bound over to district court, she would be out of jail (saving 80-100k). Alternatively, if they expect more charges, they may advise against depleting the limited resources that will likely be required to fight future charges. In the event, the prosecution prevails (and all they need to do is prove probable cause) and it get's bound over to district court they could always post at that time. Lastly, she could choose to prove the children are alive and avoid much of this mess. She and Chad are between a rock and a hard place - right where LE wants them. MOO

Even through the preliminary hearing I expect the prosecution to only present enough evidence and witnesses to make the probable cause case and save the rest for trial. MOO[/QUOTE]
Thank you...this is exactly what I was hoping to find out....

I'm not an Estate Planner, but I believe your 401k automatically passes to the spouse, unless the spouse signed a waiver allowing another beneficiary to be named. I believe this happens outside of probate.

This is not correct. A 401k passes to whomever is named as a beneficiary on those documents. If no bene is named, it goes to the probate estate and from there, probate law applies.

Have you wondered about ZP and how much she may know? There’s info on the web of her current whereabouts, a list of relatives. I believe she is from Chile, I found that she went by the name Zuleme Pastenes Porter but couldn’t find out anything regarding her previous husband, if in fact that’s why she had the name Porter. I’m hoping LE has interviewed her extensively. Her FB page that relates to her career is completely blacked out.
i found multiple husbands...but questionable if any children (that were hers anyway). Defintely could not find any child with the name Lopez (911 call when Alex was found dead)

Yeah, my thoughts on Chad are that, even if he (likely IMO) had a hand in ending Tammy's life, and helped dispose of the remains of the children (again MOO), he still prob hasn't completely processed his "new life situation". It prob. still feels a bit "dream like"....I don't think reality has quite set in, no matter who you are, going through that kind of life 180 will have it's effect... But each and every time he has to head to court, and listen to the damning accusations (and get hounded by public/press (a good thing, jmo), it prob begins to dawn on/ overwhelm him....

Either CD is a complete Delusional fantasist now, or he is just putting on a bravado...But, it cannot last forever. Unless he is a complete APD that is?!.. I think financially he isn't "pulling his weight" in both Lori and his own eyes.... and for a man like him, feeling powerless and weak (un-manly) will eventually lead to some answers.

That's why I thought it was so genius of LE to arrest only Lori... it plays on their basic psychology, and "Bonny & Clyde" relationship.
JMO.
i sooooo agree on just arresting Lori. Maybe they have psyched out Chad even better than we have!!!!

I am surmising that Charles had a 401k only because of his background. No will has yet been filed that we know of...Tammy was an educator, so she probably did have a 401k and CD would be the beneficiary.
i keep questioning this. Even though I keep wanting to think that Charles was the "stable one" i do think he lived on the edge so wonder about any true financial assets, wealth. The businesses in Hawaii, the loans in Texas, always renting "big ticket" house rentals... I dunno... I think he was on the edge more than we want to think. But I have never questioned his love for JJ. Everything was different for him the last sad year of his life.

Last edited:
I went back and listened to and read the article from the high school friend. I found this article very valuable.
As I think we would all often feel--if asked to remember someone in our past, from so many years ago, do we truly accept all heard as truth?? I still just say ....a possibility!!!! imo. jmo. moo. imho. and whatever I can state...."just a possibility.

Flores-Lopez found Lori on Classmates.com about 10 years after they graduated and was surprised to find Lori already had a child, a son named Colby from her second marriage.

"I just wanted to say hi to her because I pretty much have been in contact with all of the other friends that I had on my cheer squad, except her," Flores-Lopez said. "And she was just kind of a mystery. She didn't want to be known at that time."

Well, sure, anything is "a possibility". I'm someone who likes to know why someone else thinks certain things are possible. I was wondering what has lead you to believe that the sources telling us about Lori's first marriage/divorce are not credible. I think the quote you have above only strengthens the idea that it is true Lori married and divorced her HS boyfriend at the time she knew her HS friend and lived close to her. The friend didn't get the info second hand or get told about Lori's 1st marriage decades later. The friend lived in the same city as Lori and was her friend while she was married to and divorced the first husband. When the friend tried to reconnect years later Lori probably didn't want anything to do with people from her past because that would expose just how many husbands she has had since that first marriage/divorce. The friend only saw info about Colby and a 2nd marriage but in 2001 Lori was already on her 3rd husband and it wasn't long before Tylee was conceived (and born in Sept 2002). Lori probably didn't contact her friend back specifically because her friend knows her past up until she left CA so well. Lori didn't want to "be known" because that would mean explaining her life history for the past decade to her friend. And even non-religious people think it's unusual to have 3 marriages/divorces in less than a decade. But I'll try to stop responding to this topic, as I don't see why her first marriage matters so much to this case. You have answered your opinion is based on your own past history and no other clues. I'll go with that and try to drop the subject after this post. :)

MOO.

Okay, I'm assuming it's still okay to post the FBI final photo of Tylee and JJ...
88134161_1535668753262803_8266374918677987328_n.jpg

I've given this some thought, I think at first for many of us, the images brought up such strong feelings it was hard to really process what we saw/heard from the FBI post.

Another poster mentioned that this may have been a kind of "farewell" trip for Tylee, and I think that's a real possibility. Lori may even have told Tylee something like "your 17 now, and it's time you left the nest... took your next step, bla bla. She may have even guilted TR if she argued about leaving JJ, saying "we can no longer afford all these mouths to feed w/o CV's income, and your SSI death benefits ending next year"

That explains to me why she looked so bummed, and was clinging so tightly to JJ in the photo.... She was saying "Goodbye (maybe she thought temporarily)". She's looking dead into that picture. And, it's curious we only have one?? It's possible they took more that weren't released.. But that moment is important. If there ARE only the two pictures that's also very telling.... genuine sight seeing trips usually have tons.

As to the theory about another person being cut from the photo, I think it's more likely that Alex is speaking to someone just out of range of the camera. I think the FBI would have included the other person if there was one in that pic, if for no other reason then it could help the public identify the group. To me it does look like he's focusing on someone or something that we cannot see. Also JJ is focused intently on something or someone in that same general direction. JMO. To add to that theory, I went back and re-read the FBI's direct link, listen to how this part is worded: FBI, Rexburg Police Seek Images in Missing Children’s Case — FBI

Law enforcement is seeking photos and/or video that may have captured images of these persons and the vehicle, or images of crowds and other park visitors where these individuals may be present. The FBI has established a website for the public to upload photos and video at fbi.gov/rexburg.

That could be taken a few ways, IMO.

Last thing, I'm still not 100% that Tylee's remains are in Yellowstone... I know there is a search planned there, but as other posters here have mentioned, it's not the most ideal spot.... lot's of camera's/ visitors etc. Sadly, I do believe this trip spelled the end for Tylee though, very very sadly!!
MOO.

I am surmising that Charles had a 401k only because of his background. No will has yet been filed that we know of...Tammy was an educator, so she probably did have a 401k and CD would be the beneficiary.
But they were only there since 2015...probably took a year to get eligible, and then only a few years on a librarians salary...cannot imagine it being worth very much

As well as YNP Alex had driven from Rexburg to Az a couple of times, possibly around 2nd Oct in CV's jeep then again to move MBP from Az to Rexburg, then from Rexburg to Las Vegas with MBP for their weddings at the end of November.

1) Why was AxC going to AZ so much?
2) Perhaps TR thought she was going to AZ to help MBP move?
3) With the amount of stuff they brought with them from AZ how was it done?
AxC was a long haul trucker, did he have his own rig? Was it used for the move?
4) To find the missing I'm thinking you need to track all of the moving parts...
people, vehicles, all modes of travel, All devices; wired, wireless and not.
There was a lot of logistics going on between these people in a span of a couple months.
5) When AxC shot at BB, there were others in CV's vehicle.
6) Spouses don't have to testify, any chance that's a motive for some of the instant marriages?
7) Just because MBP publicly claimed she didn't know of the Children's whereabouts, doesn't mean that she didn't see them during all of this chaos.
8) Do the visits to the storage unit align with the attacks on BB and TD?
And then some of those other storage visits, what was going on with the Children on those dates, prior to them becoming missing?
9) If CD's torn veil allows him to see the future, then he foresaw the coming of LVD as he saw the demise of TD.
Wonder what he is seeing now? It looks to me like much can be scapegoated onto AxC who is deceased.
Despite LVD's callous disregard for her missing children, proving her guilt is another matter.
Defense can paint a picture where AxC was entrusted with bringing them places and they never got there.
Stuff like that could shed doubt on the extent of her actions and guilt.
Which is very concerning.
At the same time, if CD wriggles out of TD's death, then he faces few charges, right? Basically, obstructing justice.
Even if TD's death is ruled a homicide, you'd still have to prove who did it.

You can get a lot from Spokeo, even without paying (then googling name and each state or addy). That's the one I usually use. Court PDF's (if there are any for the individual) are great too, and usually free.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member